733 replies to this topic

#621 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:05 PM

The first time in the history of manga and anime that a side character got all she wanted, and the main characters got whatever they can hold on :zaru:

The above statement is true in its every word with no exaggeration.

#622 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:45 PM

The first time in the history of manga and anime that a side character got all she wanted, and the main characters got whatever they can hold on :zaru:

That's cause she is Hinata the best character ever to be created in the history of manga and anime, well at least that is what her fans and SP think. :sick: 

I mean I have had so many attacks on my fanfic page on them attacking me and saying the other females are nothing when it comes to Hinata,

#623 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:15 PM

That's cause she is Hinata the best character ever to be created in the history of manga and anime, well at least that is what her fans and SP think. :sick: 

I mean I have had so many attacks on my fanfic page on them attacking me and saying the other females are nothing when it comes to Hinata,

Don't let them get to you, they know nothing.
Speaking of I'm currently watching the bolt movie and so far it's a huge step up from the last, it's better /worse then the last. I will say the English dub cast for the kids is surprisingly good even bolt's voice she does good and Sarada is voiced by Lucy in English dub so that's good.

#624 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:45 PM

looks like one of the animators who worked on naruto died
http://entertainment...-by-overworking

#625 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:37 AM

The main character got the bronze medal. Sad. It would've been better if he got nothing at all.

1wocs1.gif

#626 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 12 April 2017 - 09:55 AM

The main character got the bronze medal. Sad. It would've been better if he got nothing at all.

Ya that would be better if Naruto got nothing same with ichigo.

#627 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:32 AM

It's not just in terms of pairing. 

#628 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 12:24 PM

Ya that would be better if Naruto got nothing same with ichigo.

I was good with the ending of Bleach. Ichihime was fine but that's just me.

1wocs1.gif

#629 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 12:27 PM

Me too.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#630 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:34 PM

Better than NH and renji and rukia is better than ss.

#631 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:47 PM

http://shishirendan....your-posts-that

this post brought up a point i hadn't thought much about but konohamaru is filming orochimaru after the ending in the anime and yet orochimaru killed his grandfather... i did not even notice probably because naruto desensitized me to bs. In addition that makes me curious about what konohamaru will think of naruto if he knows what iruka found out that naruto is the nine tails jinchuriki and blames the nine tails who if i recall is responsible for his parents' death. In Iruka's case he did hold it against naruto initially and the series could have done something like that between naruto and konohamaru to develop them

Edited by totherpage95, 13 April 2017 - 07:50 PM.

#632 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:35 PM

That's true. I completely forgot about it. This is what happens when you turn your brain off. I must put it back on.

#633 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:20 AM

http://shishirendan....your-posts-that

this post brought up a point i hadn't thought much about but konohamaru is filming orochimaru after the ending in the anime and yet orochimaru killed his grandfather... i did not even notice probably because naruto desensitized me to bs. In addition that makes me curious about what konohamaru will think of naruto if he knows what iruka found out that naruto is the nine tails jinchuriki and blames the nine tails who if i recall is responsible for his parents' death. In Iruka's case he did hold it against naruto initially and the series could have done something like that between naruto and konohamaru to develop them

And not only that, but what if he learned that Naruto is letting Orochimaru run free knowing all that AND is even letting him continue his experiments?

2e5.gif

#634 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:29 AM

Me too.

Better than NH and renji and rukia is better than ss.

Amen to all of this, guys. Seriously. And Ichigo and Orihime as well as Rukia and Renji had development throughout Bleach, just as Ichigo could have been with Rukia but it'd also mean giving up being human since he'd have to go to Soul Society, or Rukia would have to give up being a Soul Reaper if they wanted to be together, which wouldn't have been too good for their developments.

#635 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:02 AM

Amen to all of this, guys. Seriously. And Ichigo and Orihime as well as Rukia and Renji had development throughout Bleach, just as Ichigo could have been with Rukia but it'd also mean giving up being human since he'd have to go to Soul Society, or Rukia would have to give up being a Soul Reaper if they wanted to be together, which wouldn't have been too good for their developments.

Those ones are more appausable than NH and ss. Actually ichigo and rukia debating on being together would be good development. Also rukia can just visit ichigo any time she wants is evident by the last chapter with her and renji, so ichigo and her could that.

#636 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:32 PM

And not only that, but what if he learned that Naruto is letting Orochimaru run free knowing all that AND is even letting him continue his experiments?

i don't know if konohamaru knows about the experiments but yamato does and he doesn't care apparently

#637 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:34 PM

i don't know if konohamaru knows about the experiments but yamato does and he doesn't care apparently

Who does in naruto at this point.

#638 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:04 PM

NOBODY CARES. IN Universe or OUT!!!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Let me elaborate. Nobody outside the universe cares about the story anymore and the ones that do, ALSO DON'T care about the story. They care about imagining themselves as Naruto/ Hinata when the two banged for Burrito and Swiffer Duster!!! Trollololololololololol

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 December 2017 - 06:57 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#639 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:51 PM

NOBODY CARES. IN Universe or OUT!!!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Let me elaborate. Nobody outside the universe cares about thstory anymore and the ones that don't ALSO DOn'T care about the story they care about imagining themselves as Naruto/ Hinata when the two banged for Burrito and Swiffer duster!!! Trollololololololololol

Nice name for himawari pretty accurate.
I find it werid that hinata was so popular when the only support characters that mattered where shikamaru, Garra and neji are the only ones who mattered. It's why I like the Peter Jackson middle earth saga especially the hobbit movie more than the books cause the movies do more with the characters like showing Bard more than only in the third movie like the book did. And in the book the only darf that mattered was thorin and the others didn't even need to be there, but the movie we get to know the other dwarves aside from thorin.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 17 April 2017 - 08:55 PM.

#640 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:59 AM

i was watching these mad openings and i was thinking how even though this one is about the last and nh the opening still has better timing than the last couple of ones in the anime. it flows better even though the fan on youtube doesn't have much of a budget he can still do better than sp making a opening. Even though I still think that the character designs for the last naruto and hinata aren't good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users