• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 12 July 2016 - 08:38 PM

Episode 467 Ashuras decision

under the tree ashura confirms that the divine trees sap has infiltrated the land making it lush and fertile but that its also making the people sick. tai asks if the tree is reviving but ashura says not yet though in time it may well do so. ashuira says the food that people and animals eat here is infected with the trees sap and that's whats making them ill. tai is cared because they ate so much but Ashura assures him he can cleanse small amounts.

tai asks if the elder knows since he order the place off limits and Ashura says probably.

Ashura confronts the elder and says the tree is a major problem its more like a drug that is destroying the people while making the land lush. the elder admits he knows this but cant authorize the trees destruction because before it began growing the land was barren and people starved to death in various droughts and famines.

the elder says he cant tell the village the truth because they wouldn't believe him and if they did it would mean returning to the days of starvation. Ashura asks why they didn't build a well but the elder says they tried only to be thwarted by the hard bedrock below the ground. he says Ashura should leave as he shouldn't get more involved.

Ashura asks kanna what she thinks but she feels they cant do anything and just have to live with it. Ashura tries to tell the villagers the truth but they become angry when they discover hes from the village of ninshu and acuse him of trying to take away the tree and destroy their village and begin to throw rocks at him. causing them to flee into the woods.

at the ninshu village hagoromo sits with gamamaru who asks him where he sent the brothers. hagoromo says he sent them to villages with the same problem to see how they handle it so he can make a choice. gama asks him if hes already decided but he says he hasn't. he admits indra is strong but not willing enough to look for help while Ashura is kind but hesitates to take the lead. he asks if gama has had another dream but gama hedges by saying even if he had it would be cheating to tell. he says hagoromo must choose on his own and makes to leave. hagoromo says that gama shouldn't interfere with the brothers which causes gama to be taken by surprise and he says he wont before leaving.

At another village where a root of the tree is indra confronts the villagers and says he doubts that they will ever make a right decision.

As Ashura seeks a path his friend tai says he should just go and destroy the tree if he isn't going to just leave with him. Ashura says destroying the tree would leave the villagers to die but tai argues theyre going to die anyways. Ashura then recalls that his father said he should resolve the situation. Ashura says hes going to dig a well even if it takes him years, he says he will do what be believes to be right.

Indra returns to the village and ask after Ashura but is told that he ahsnt returned yet

at the village Ashura begins to dig the well with his wind jutus which draws Kanas attention. kanna asks if they are both stupid tai sauys he might be but Ashura definitely is. Ashura though insists that he will do the impossible and keeps digging saying he will do it even if it takes years

Indra returns to his father who asks him how it went. indra says it was done and no problems were left at the village. one of hagoroms supporters says that since indra returned first he should be named heir but hagoromo says he isn't interesred in how fast things were don't but how they were. he says hell wait for ashuras return.

later on Indra walks through the forest where he runs into Black zetsu again who continues to fan the flames of indras jealousy

seasons past as indra trains in the village but Ashura does not return  he tells two people hes sparring with that they've improved and both promise to stand with him no matter what he says hell remember that

hagoromos friend asks why hagoromo insists on waiting for ashuras return but hagorom assures him that Ashura will return soon. they are interrupted as men come in to inform then of ashuras return

Ashura returns with a bunch of people including Taizo and Kanna with him Hagoromo sees this as Gamamaru reveals himself and says hagoromo was right about his children., hagoromo says he should have minded his own business but gama comments on ashuras clumsiness but also his will to keep fighting and guts. However he tells hagoromo about the village indra went to.

Ashura greets his people who tell him to see master hagoromo. he asks if indra has been chosen already but they say no.

Ashura joins indra and hagoromo and introduces his new friends he says they all helped him in the village Indra jokes that they became tired waiting for him but Ashura apologizes and laughs it off

hagoromo welcomes the new friends as kanna explains they were curious about the ninshu village, hagoromo asks Ashura to tell him about his mission

Ashura relates his story about how while digging the well the villagers asked to help and asked to be taught ninshu, he does do and the work proceeds fast until finally they found water and burned the trees roots together and even healed all the sick people including Kannas mother

Hagoromo says that hes pleased that the ninshu Ashura spread has saved many people he then says he will now name the successor

episode ends on cliffhanger

Next episode the Successor

New ending some nice animation

same opening but the animation has changed to reflect the brother conflict

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:59 AM

Oh right been awhile since i check this part of the forum. They were doing the kaguya back story filler arc weren't they?

#3 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 14 July 2016 - 06:01 PM

yeah

now its back story on the Indra Ashura conflict

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#4 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 02:09 PM

Wow so many darn retcons, it's laughable. I saw (didn't watch though) a YouTube Vid about Ashura learning Reasengan.  :down: What so Indra is gonna learn Chidori now? No technique is original? Give me a break :superior:

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 July 2016 - 01:26 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#5 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 20 July 2016 - 09:01 PM

It seems like to me that SP is ruing the franchise intentionally. Do they still have the beginning where Sakura punched the Hinata purple clone symbiote?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#6 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 01:01 PM

Are these fillers?

They are fillers aren't they?

Isn't it kind of pointless at this time?

Edited by Azor Ahai, 21 July 2016 - 02:15 PM.

tumblr_p7wkb2FRTk1r3exqoo1_500.gif

#7 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 06:07 PM

they do still have that opening though its been altered slightly to reflect more the ashura indra conflict

Sakura does still punch the hinata clone

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#8 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 21 July 2016 - 08:57 PM

Wow so many darn retcons, it's laughable. I saw (didn't watch though) a YouTube Vid about Ashura learning Reasengan.  :down: What so Indra is gonna learn Chidori now? No technique is original? Give me a break :superior:

And yet I bet the pro enders still eat this kitten up I bet I mean my god I just hope SP die and can no longer make anime that would just be good then, but sadly they will just head off to other studios and say how good their Hinata princess is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users