Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 31 May 2015 - 02:46 PM

OMG!!! I KNEW IT I KNEW I KNEW I KNEW IT!!!  :D

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#2224 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:26 PM

I think that's a good choice in many ways. I would quote this because I don't hate her but I guess some are thinking this:

"If she is the guild master, that means less fight for her, Great, no more bs fight!"

#2225 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:30 PM

I think that's a good choice in many ways. I would quote this because I don't hate her but I guess some are thinking this:

"If she is the guild master, that means less fight for her, Great, no more bs fight!"

You know, there is still Natsu and Grey, delete those, and normal fights will come in here  :lmao:

#2226 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:51 PM

You know, there is still Natsu and Grey, delete those, and normal fights will come in here  :lmao:

True but Erza does take the cake. Why? Because she's Erza!

#2227 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:54 PM

True but Erza does take the cake. Why? Because she's Erza!

She's almost like Zaraki, because he wins because he is kenpachi! 

#2228 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 04:11 PM

She's almost like Zaraki, because he wins because he is kenpachi! 

Pretty much. That Happy panel says it all.

#2229 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 31 May 2015 - 04:29 PM

Pretty much. That Happy panel says it all.

Imagine how the fanbase will react for anime only viewers when it comes to the anime. 

#2230 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 06:10 PM

omg guys!!

I saw this coming :D

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#2231 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 31 May 2015 - 06:35 PM

Meh, don't really like it.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#2232 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:36 PM

Meh, don't really like it.

Who did you want for guild master?

Edited by Nar123, 31 May 2015 - 07:36 PM.

#2233 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:54 PM

Who did you want for guild master?

It should have been Makarov, Laxus, or Mira in that order. Erza really isn't qualified. She isn't stronger than Natsu (Natsu surpasses her a long time ago), and she doesn't know anything about being a guild master like Mira does. Erza really doesn't deserve it, much like a lot of the other stuff she's gotten. She used to be one of my favorites, but she's becoming an annoyance. Her nakama spiel is the worst in the series, and her constant power ups are ridiculous.

EXL5X4B.png

#2234 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:56 PM

It should have been Makarov, Laxus, or Mira in that order. Erza really isn't qualified. She isn't stronger than Natsu (Natsu surpasses her a long time ago), and she doesn't know anything about being a guild master like Mira does. Erza really doesn't deserve it, much like a lot of the other stuff she's gotten. She used to be one of my favorites, but she's becoming an annoyance. Her nakama spiel is the worst in the series, and her constant power ups are ridiculous.

Maybe she's a long time lost sister of Zeref, that would explain power ups  :zaru:

#2235 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:59 PM

Maybe that's why she should be the guild master. No more fighting unless she really has to go and step in. That's why some are like "Aw yes! No more bs!"

#2236 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:13 PM

I'm quite happy for the fact that Erza is going to be guild master because her battles have really been cringeworthy to me as of recent so at the very least I see her being Guild Master as a good thing and great direction for the series. Now what I'm curious about is who will fill in for her since she may not be apart of Natsu, Gray, and Lucy's team.  I'm only saying may because nothing yet is confirmed in terms of what will happen to her character from this point forward, and I think the chapter is going to explain it pretty well hopefully. 

#2237 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:41 PM

I'm quite happy for the fact that Erza is going to be guild master because her battles have really been cringeworthy to me as of recent so at the very least I see her being Guild Master as a good thing and great direction for the series. Now what I'm curious about is who will fill in for her since she may not be apart of Natsu, Gray, and Lucy's team.  I'm only saying may because nothing yet is confirmed in terms of what will happen to her character from this point forward, and I think the chapter is going to explain it pretty well hopefully. 

Cringeworthy? How so?

I'm not really that close to the FT fandom so I don't know their opinion

#2238 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:52 PM

Maybe she's a long time lost sister of Zeref, that would explain power ups  :zaru:

Lol maybe :zaru: at least the foreshadowing was there with Zeref and Natsu though.

Maybe that's why she should be the guild master. No more fighting unless she really has to go and step in. That's why some are like "Aw yes! No more bs!"

It's gonna be even worse now, she's be even more loud and rampant in her fights. She's not going to get sidelined just because she's the master. I would rather have her just be how she was, instead of getting something she doesn't deserve at all.

Cringeworthy? How so?

I'm not really that close to the FT fandom so I don't know their opinion

Her last fight she lost all of her senses and handily beat a demon. Seriously, what the hell? She's becoming a pretty bad character. Never be as bad as Juvia, but still.

Edited by AHK, 31 May 2015 - 09:10 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

#2239 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:07 PM

Lol maybe :zaru: at least the foreshadowing was there with Zeref and Natsu though.

It's gonna be even worse now, she's be even more loud and rampant in her fights. She's not going to get sidelined just because she's the master. I would rather have her just be how she was, instead of getting something she doesn't deserve at all.
Her last fight she lost all of her senses and handily beat a demon. Seriously? She's becoming a pretty bad character. Never be as bad as Juvia, but still.

All I can say, far far back then, when I started FT, Erza was badass, and intresting character, had some development with Natsu, but now, she's half-fanservice, half-Gelal-sobing creature. with unlimited power of friendship, her last win against demon was probably 2nd or 1st worts fight in this manga.

#2240 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:11 PM

All I can say, far far back then, when I started FT, Erza was badass, and intresting character, had some development with Natsu, but now, she's half-fanservice, half-Gelal-sobing creature. with unlimited power of friendship, her last win against demon was probably 2nd or 1st worts fight in this manga.

100 percent completely agreed. Every single word.

EXL5X4B.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users