• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#43421 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:46 PM

I hope it disintegrates into nothingness forgotten by mankind.

No can only hope but if that happens what will happen to the ns fan and antienders? It makes me worried in the future generations will there be any ns fan left or will nh and ss continue to grow be the main thing with naruto and everyone buying any kitten they with the series.

#43422 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:55 PM

No can only hope but if that happens what will happen to the ns fan and antienders? It makes me worried in the future generations will there be any ns fan left or will nh and ss continue to grow be the main thing with naruto and everyone buying any kitten they with the series.

Naruto will eventually die out. No manga gets done and still be growing even if it needs more than a decade. But, more than a decade needs a manga like Dragon Ball for it to happened.

Naruto gave a kill to 3/4 of its popularity in Japan alone, so it will die out much faster when it will be stopped producing.

#43423 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 02 January 2017 - 04:02 PM

Naruto will eventually die out. No manga gets done and still be growing even if it needs more than a decade. But, more than a decade needs a manga like Dragon Ball for it to happened.
Naruto gave a kill to 3/4 of its popularity in Japan alone, so it will die out much faster when it will be stopped producing.

That's Good but I'm more worried about this fandom will their be future generations of narusaku or will they be tools of what crap sp and jump kitten out saying that nh and ss were right all along.

#43424 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 06:30 PM

I'm still at NS fan at heart but I just don't care anymore. I would have accepted NH and SS IF Kishi had given the RIGHT development to both pairings for YEARS the same way he did with NS but that was never the case. He literally pulled those pairings out of his ass just like the ending.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#43425 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 07:48 PM

I'm still at NS fan at heart but I just don't care anymore. I would have accepted NH and SS IF Kishi had given the RIGHT development to both pairings for YEARS the same way he did with NS but that was never the case. He literally pulled those pairings out of his ass just like the ending.

Sam on everything you say and that's what the nh and ss fandom keeps overlooking with them and they say ns was just friends and that sakura had no romantic intrest in naruto at all. I will never stop shipping narusaku or ichiruki.

#43426 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 09:57 PM

That's Good but I'm more worried about this fandom will their be future generations of narusaku or will they be tools of what crap sp and jump kitten out saying that nh and ss were right all along.

It depends on the person XD

#43427 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:12 AM

i actually found a logical thread on narutobase when a person claimed that naruto loved hinata since part 1

http://narutobase.ne...ferrerid=243516

#43428 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 02:50 PM

i actually found a logical thread on narutobase when a person claimed that naruto loved hinata since part 1

http://narutobase.ne...referrerid=2435

I think posting links from other forums are not allowed here.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#43429 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:46 PM

I think posting links from other forums are not allowed here.

sorry if that's true it was interesting for me that other Naruto fans are not all accepting of the ending

#43430 XJinUzumakiNamikazeX

XJinUzumakiNamikazeX

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Poetry, Mangas, Japanese band's, Japan. Just about anything ^^

Posted 04 January 2017 - 08:17 AM

Narusaku is who i will ride and die with. No amount of this crap will change my mind.
The Secret to life: Enjoyment

I'm the Gawd Damm Batman!

Guys, Unfortunately this is a really bad Ideal. I mean why am I the only one wearing a gawd damm bomb? No way dude, You're expecting me to die!

#43431 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:21 AM

Narusaku is who i will ride and die with. No amount of this crap will change my mind.

Hell Ya narusaku for ever.

#43432 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:50 PM

Isn't it hilarious how Kishi was like.. I'm probably gonna make only one pairing happen. And then the ending is just liiiike... LOL a bajillion gazillion pairings all squeezed into the very last chapter.  :facepalm: I just remembered this

Edited by Iwantbuns, 04 January 2017 - 10:50 PM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#43433 Riverkid

Riverkid

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:54 PM

Storyplan of Kishimoto:

[Step 1] create the Protagonist: Naruto

[Step 2] create a second Protagonist/Heroine: Sakura

Kishimoto: "that should work out for NaruSaku at the end"

[Step 3] create a rival for the Protagonist: Sasuke

Kishimoto: "now i have my Feudion Trio to build the Story around"

[Step 4] end of Naruto Season 1

Kishimoto: "great, now Sasuke is gone and i can develop NaruSaku"

[Step 5] Start of Naruto Shipuuden + NaruSaku development

[Step 6] Change Sasuke from a rival to a villain

Kishimoto: "hm.. i start to like Sasuke since i made him a villain, i guess he is my favourite Character now"

[Step 7] develop Sasuke to a badass Character + revert Sakuras character development

[Step 8] Move the centric-Story from the Protagonist to Sasuke + Sharingans

[Step 9] revert Sasuke from his Villain-status and make him a second Hero

[Step 10] SasuSaku

Kishimoto: "i'm very statisfied with my Story of Sas..Naruto!"

#43434 Youdonegoofed2k

Youdonegoofed2k

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 03:00 AM

Longtime reader here but just made anbaccount after I read the whole thread. That's right right from the first page of this thread. And right up to the end of this topic, I still really felt empty, I know that it ended in like 2014, but why the fork does it still hurt.

It's like you were so in love with a chick, gave an arm and a leg but at the end she's still the one who got away. Sakura and Naruto's chemistry was just so undeniably good, but this spineless pos still sold his kitten out.

I've come across this fanfiction by swaggyrex,

https://m.fanfiction...-Imperfect-Love

which by far is the best fanfiction I've read involving naruto and sakura. The angst multiplier is x1000, naruto's hatred, sakura's realization oh god, so many angst it's so enjoyable to read. Basically reflected my own hatred and anger of the series. As much as Rex is a topnotch author, that kitten decided to have the hiatus virus on the most critical part of his story.

Well anyways, I hope this fandom and website will never, ever disappear. It's my safe haven for my sanity or what's lefr of it.

No, seriously, Naruto not getting the girl he loved and risked his life for, hurts until this very day. F you Kishimoney.

#43435 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:39 PM

Okay. Page 14 of Chapter 2 from the Alternative: The Last has been updated. 

Several more pages left before chapter 2 is completed  :hehehe:

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 08 January 2017 - 11:42 PM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#43436 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 03:30 AM

You know if I have seen those panels before 699 I would have grinned like an idiot saying" awwww Sakura-chan hiding her feelings for Naruto as always lol" but since the ending came and the story was ruined forever I only say": the hypocrisy" if Sakura truly loves Naruto why is she with Sasuke and has a daughter? The same with Naruto it makes me sick that they keep showing the obvious feelings Sakura has for Naruto but they keep it hidden. Somehow I hope BestSasuHinasupporter's theory is true.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#43437 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:44 AM

Alternative: The Last should have a thread.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#43438 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:01 AM

Okay. Page 14 of Chapter 2 from the Alternative: The Last has been updated. 

Several more pages left before chapter 2 is completed  :hehehe:

The Pein Arc has some relativity with this one regarding Hinata.

Here she thought about Sakura having feelings for Naruto. At the end of Pein Arc, Hinata was similing with the other villagers when Sakura hugged Naruto.

#43439 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:06 AM

The Pein Arc has some relativity with this one regarding Hinata.
Here she thought about Sakura having feelings for Naruto. At the end of Pein Arc, Hinata was similing with the other villagers when Sakura hugged Naruto.

I'm more worried about the genjustu dream thing and when hinata goes with toneri and Naruto gets depressed cause those are the two scenes that ruined the series for ns fans. I hope shina and hanami will be at the end.

#43440 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:08 AM

I'm more worried about the genjustu dream thing and when hinata goes with toneri and Naruto gets depressed cause those are the two scenes that ruined the series for ns fans. I hope shina and hanami will be at the end.

It seems he's making NS here. The writer wants to make Naruto and the others being true to their character.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users