BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 27 September 2021 - 11:40 PM

I see boruto fans losing their minds over user ratings https://twitter.com/...3322270720?s=19

#3262 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 01:40 AM

I see boruto fans losing their minds over user ratings https://twitter.com/...3322270720?s=19

Like I said before this is Naruto's last big moment till his death. How they react when Bolt has to stand on its own will be the answer to if the anime is actually good.

Its easy to get ten out of ten when no one that would give it a lower score cares enough to vote.

Still don't like the design, but at least it better then what was in the manga...not that it has ever been difficult to be better then ikemoto's art.

Also, "Wohoo celebrating the fact that Naruto is so weak that he can't beat an opponent who is at death's door without going Suicided Nuke Mode, after doing this loses Kurama, and everyone admits afterwards; he no longer has any chance against the enemy because he relied so much on Kurama." Naruto's greatest moment everyone.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 08 October 2021 - 04:48 AM.

#3263 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 03:20 PM

The enemy told Naruto he was weak apparently because he couldnt feel his punches, only his new bijuu mode <_< Saw it on twitter. What happened to hard work? And will he die for sure or is it a theory?

I wonder wholl be beside him when he does. Boruto and Kawaki probably, hell die for their development. Last time Naruto died together with the man he loved with the woman he loved beside him. It was poetic AF. But NS no longer have a platonic bond. They interact in eachothers presence but dont really spend time or have deep moments anymore. It seems to me Naruto is only friends with Sasuke at this point. Will Hinata be by his side? Shes living as a civilian I think. Will we see peoples grief, Sakuras grief? I hope Naruto and Sasuke die together. They shouldnt be apart, and theyre supposed to have mirrored lives. I am a multishipper and I dont ship SNS as much as NS, but I still like it.

Anyway the Ototsuki clan feels outta place to me. I know Kaguya is connected to Indra and Ashura, but she came out of nowhere. I think she and her clan was made on a whim when the idea of Boruto popped up. Random villain that sets up new ones for the sequel. It also made the hyuuga clan somewhat relevant, werent they connected? Great for Hinatas role as the new love interest.

ナルサク

#3264 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 10:27 PM

The enemy told Naruto he was weak apparently because he couldnt feel his punches, only his new bijuu mode <_< Saw it on twitter. What happened to hard work? And will he die for sure or is it a theory?

I wonder who'll be beside him when he does. Boruto and Kawaki probably, he'll die for their development. Last time Naruto died together with the man he loved with the woman he loved beside him. It was poetic AF. But NS no longer have a platonic bond. They interact in each-others presence but don't really spend time or have deep moments anymore. It seems to me Naruto is only friends with Sasuke at this point. Will Hinata be by his side? She's living as a civilian I think. Will we see peoples grief, Sakura's grief? I hope Naruto and Sasuke die together. They shouldn't be apart, and they're supposed to have mirrored lives. I am a multi-shipper and I don't ship SNS as much as NS, but I still like it.

Anyway the Ototsuki clan feels outta place to me. I know Kaguya is connected to Indra and Ashura, but she came out of nowhere. I think she and her clan was made on a whim when the idea of Boruto popped up. Random villain that sets up new ones for the sequel. It also made the hyuuga clan somewhat relevant, werent they connected? Great for Hinatas role as the new love interest.

Its Heavily implied and its the most likely outcome. Nail says, he lives for Naruto now, but in the future flash forward in chapter 1 he wants to destroy the ninja system. Something got to happen. And again everyone has been pointing out how weak Naruto is without Kurama.

Nail so he can have his despair event horizon and decided the ninja system needs to be destroyed. Bolt to get his scar. Sasuke because Kishimoto would never prevent a Naruto and Sasuke bond brother moment, Last time he was near death it was Sakura and His father...and Obito.

Sakura isn't allowed to have a bond with Naruto. Though I wished Kishi would do something out of spite. Also she and Hinata aren't that important to the story other than being mothers, they won't fight; so they won't be there. I assume either Sakura's moment of grief over Naruto death will either be short or ignored. Hinata even if the manga doesn't do something the anime will go all out no matter what. Sasuke has to live to take Bolt on his time skip training journey.

Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Gaara are the people Naruto is still close to. Add in Sai and Ino and you got all the old cast that has been relevant to the plot so far.

Pretty much. Kaguya's appearance could be chocked up to a side effect of eating the chakra fruit, as well as trying to tie the hyuuga into the story at the last minute, and her origins were ambiguous. The Otsutsuki clan exist to give more villains on that level. Remember, Naruto and Sasuke were already Kage level before they had their later sage power ups; making them unmatched demigods. Granted, they could only seal Kaguya away but give them a few more years of training as well as experience and who in the ninja world could stand up to them? In comes the Otsutsuki, which includes Toneri, who are all stronger then Kaguya and who ties the Hyuuga clan -which constantly go unaddressed in Boruto- to the the plot.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 30 September 2021 - 01:28 AM.

#3265 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 03 October 2021 - 08:27 PM

https://youtu.be/XFZxbKmUCp0 Well for the anime's 19th anniversary they killed kurama

#3266 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 04 October 2021 - 04:53 AM

https://youtu.be/XFZxbKmUCp0 Well for the anime's 19th anniversary they killed kurama

yeah and some fans are happy 😓

#3267 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 04 October 2021 - 05:55 AM

And now all that's left is a fight with that Punk and death...Huh I figured they would put an episode in-between Suicide Nuke Mode and Kurama's death to try showing off the mode and building some drama.

Yeah and some fans are happy

Of course they are, emotional death make the story look deep which makes the story they support look good.

Problem is again. There only so long Naruto can hold up Boruto. Since he is likely to die in the next arc or so in the anime. What has Bolt done that actually interested viewers?

#3268 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 04 October 2021 - 07:37 AM

Of course they are, emotional death make the story look deep which makes the story they support look good.

Emotional death? I felt nothing. I watched it and honestly I just didn't care at all. I mean yeah they tried to make it emotional through the teary eyes of the scumbag, but I'm a psychopath and that doesn't work on me. :D

Yeah it was hard to connect to it since I haven't watched a single episode of the new anime, nor do I read the manga, but even so I felt that moment fell flat on its face.

I guess this was the only way they know how to bring back some old fans, but good luck keeping them.

Of the ones that watched it, like myself, how many of them did it legally? How many of them contribute financially? Not many I believe. I sure didn't.

Here's a question. Was this done to bring back some old fans or to put the series out of its misery?

I mean to quote you

What has Bolt done that actually interested viewers?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#3269 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 October 2021 - 11:46 PM

Bet you if they killed Hinata they wouldn't be cheering.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 05 October 2021 - 07:39 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3270 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 05 October 2021 - 12:51 AM

Bet you if they killed out Hinata they wouldn't be cheering.

Well James they would be out for blood, they would scream in utter rage that Hinata the true main character was killed off in such a way.

#3271 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 03:11 AM

Emotional death? I felt nothing. I watched it and honestly I just didn't care at all. I mean yeah they tried to make it emotional through the teary eyes of the scumbag, but I'm a psychopath and that doesn't work on me. :D
Yeah it was hard to connect to it since I haven't watched a single episode of the new anime, nor do I read the manga, but even so I felt that moment fell flat on its face.
I guess this was the only way they know how to bring back some old fans, but good luck keeping them.
Of the ones that watched it, like myself, how many of them did it legally? How many of them contribute financially? Not many I believe. I sure didn't.

Here's a question. Was this done to bring back some old fans or to put the series out of its misery?
I mean to quote you

It brought back old fans for a moment but itll backfire. The intention is to weaken Naruto and Sasuke to clear the path for Konohas new hero. And they were weak to begin with. They cant be stronger than a 13 year old.

This is too stupid to be sad.

ナルサク

#3272 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 02:07 PM

It brought back old fans for a moment but it'll backfire. The intention is to weaken Naruto and Sasuke to clear the path for Konoha's new hero. And they were weak to begin with. They can't be stronger than a 13 year old.

This is too stupid to be sad.

Correction, they can't be stronger then a child of Hinata.

The problem with this "replacing the old with the new" is they failed to build up the 'new' before they're... about (may take another 5 years for them to get there though with how slow the story is) to kill off the 'old.'

This story has been going on for years now but it hasn't really had any memorable fights that didn't involve Naruto and/or Sasuke.

The movie big fight was Sasuke, The five Kages, and Bolt. Bolt only had the disappearing rasengan, and the big passing the torch rasengan; which is meaningful due to the audience being invested in Naruto not Bolt.

Molding Cannibal their Mizuki/Ebisu fight. Forgettable and their "Konohamaru" Richie Rich can't really being involved in the story that much and hasn't so far.

Cyborg Ao their Zabuza/Haku fight. It was the fight that introduced kara's outer members (which after him just become generic worf effect mooks to show off how powerful everyone else is), introduce Bolt's Light(ning) Saber (which he hasn't used since), introduce the philosophy of a ninja is just a tool to Bolt (which runs the exact opposite to Naruto's lesson from the wave arc), and was the introduction of Nail right after (which means less breathing room for the anime to do filler.)

Naruto fights Mustard.

Naruto and Sasuke fight Jenga.

Neo-Team 7 Vs Blacksmith. The premier fight of the neo-team 7 and all I can remember is how ridiculous the regenerative powers were...I think it was also the one that showed Salad has the chidori as well as she was made the team leader, and if you think her being made team leader makes her have presence in this story; remember that she is Sakura's daughter.

Then Naruto, Sasuke, Nail, and Bolt fight Jenga again. The big fight happening in the anime. Suicide Nuke Mode, Sasuke lost his eye, and Bolt got possessed by Femmy.

So, two fights where Bolt isn't fighting, two that involve fighting with Naruto and Sasuke, and only three that are on his own or with his team.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 October 2021 - 09:23 AM.

#3273 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 02:59 PM

This is the funniest thing ive seen
https://twitter.com/...7753071623?s=21
https://twitter.com/...7044509700?s=21

ナルサク

#3274 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 04:25 PM

....Wow, it actually works. And Sasuke as an adult is a less attractive Alan Rickman.

#3275 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 05 October 2021 - 05:56 PM

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

So accurate.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3276 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 10:12 PM

....Wow, it actually works. And Sasuke as an adult is a less attractive Alan Rickman.

I miss his duckbutt. And I don't get how Naruto's parents that were two hotties could produce that abomination. Poor Hinata  :lmao:

ナルサク

#3277 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 10:24 PM

I miss his duckbutt. And I don't get how Naruto's parents that were two hotties could produce that abomination. Poor Hinata  :lmao:

The hair. The hair does not work for him. Also Naruto used to always have his headband on which made it easy to measure of his face. *Try doing a quick drawing of Naruto face with his headband. See how easy it was. Now, try it without it.* With it gone artist are left to guessing leading to it becoming misshapen and with less hair means less to cover any problems their drawing of his face has.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 October 2021 - 10:26 PM.

#3278 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 08 October 2021 - 04:15 AM

Like I said before this is Naruto's last big moment till his death. How they react when Bolt has to stand on its own will be the answer to if the anime is actually good.

Its easy to get ten out of ten when no one that would give it a lower score cares enough to vote.

Still don't like the design, but at least it better then what was in the manga...not that it has ever been difficult to be better then ikemoto's art.

Also, "Wohoo celebrating the fact that Naruto is so weak that he can't beat an opponent who is at death's door without going Suicided Nuke Mode, after doing this loses Kurama, and everyone admits afterwards; he can no longer has any chance against the enemy because he relied so much on Kurama." Naruto's greatest moment everyone.

Which is a shame because it's the antithesis of what this character was built up to be in the original. Hokage Naruto should be an utterly OP character who is all but invincible. Complete mastery over shadow clones, utterly abused the heck of the shadow clone training mechanic Kakashi taught him, actively in a 1000 different places without there ever being an indication of who is the real one, full mastery of sage of six path mode mechanics (including limbo), absolute mastery of the truth seeking balls and a whole host of hax jutsu created over the years thanks to shadow clone training + the truth seeking balls. Hokage Naruto should be an utter beast/monster of an opponent who is technically never surpassed throughout at least a majority of the sequel series he appears in (or hell, maybe outright never surpassed if we make him a Soujiro Hiko style character). Above all else, Hokage Naruto should be someone who despite all of his power, is hardly ever involved in resolving whatever issue appears before the protagonist, is rarelyy used as a last minute deus ex machina character utilized only when the protagonist is in wayyyyyyy over his head and is literally unable to solve the problem himself and is maybe someone who only gets to go all out one time in the seires (i.e. the finale or preferably a yugi vs jaden/judai kind of scenario where the protagonist and Naruto have a friendly no-stakes fight at the very end of the series). At this point in the sequel series, NO REVEALED character should be anywhere close to Naruto (or Sasuke's) level without a DAMN GOOD EXPLANATION that is not remotely contrived (which is what EVERY SINGLE BORUTO VILLAIN IS).

Instead, we get some bum who thinks he's a DBZ character and whose only solution to a problem is overpowering his opponent with raw strength. It's a stupid and indicative of either someone who doesn't appreciate what this series used to be, someone who doesn't give a damn what this series used to  be or someone who simply no longer remembers what this series used to be. In a way, a microcosm of everything that is wrong with the Boruto series.

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 08 October 2021 - 04:20 AM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#3279 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 08 October 2021 - 05:00 AM

Which is a shame because it's the antithesis of what this character was built up to be in the original. Hokage Naruto should be an utterly OP character who is all but invincible. Complete mastery over shadow clones, utterly abused the heck of the shadow clone training mechanic Kakashi taught him, actively in a 1000 different places without there ever being an indication of who is the real one, full mastery of sage of six path mode mechanics (including limbo), absolute mastery of the truth seeking balls and a whole host of hax jutsu created over the years thanks to shadow clone training + the truth seeking balls. Hokage Naruto should be an utter beast/monster of an opponent who is technically never surpassed throughout at least a majority of the sequel series he appears in (or hell, maybe outright never surpassed if we make him a Soujiro Hiko style character). Above all else, Hokage Naruto should be someone who despite all of his power, is hardly ever involved in resolving whatever issue appears before the protagonist, is rarelyy used as a last minute deus ex machina character utilized only when the protagonist is in wayyyyyyy over his head and is literally unable to solve the problem himself and is maybe someone who only gets to go all out one time in the seires (i.e. the finale or preferably a yugi vs jaden/judai kind of scenario where the protagonist and Naruto have a friendly no-stakes fight at the very end of the series). At this point in the sequel series, NO REVEALED character should be anywhere close to Naruto (or Sasuke's) level without a DAMN GOOD EXPLANATION that is not remotely contrived (which is what EVERY SINGLE BORUTO VILLAIN IS).

Instead, we get some bum who thinks he's a DBZ character and whose only solution to a problem is overpowering his opponent with raw strength. It's a stupid and indicative of either someone who doesn't appreciate what this series used to be, someone who doesn't give a damn what this series used to  be or someone who simply no longer remembers what this series used to be. In a way, a microcosm of everything that is wrong with the Boruto series.

Which is again why the are using Kaguya's clan members or people powered up by them; as they are the only ones that can give Naruto and Sasuke any real fight.

As for why Naruto is so weak. Naruto was clearly abandon the second the sequel was ordered just like everything else was sacrificed for Hinata and her son. How can the true protagonist, Boruto, be impressive when you compare him to a demi-god? So Naruto went to rust so Bolt can fight by his side and be in cool fights. The reason he is in constant fights is to allow Bolt be involved in them without much danger, and to milk his popularity till they kill him off.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 15 November 2021 - 02:33 AM.

#3280 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 08 October 2021 - 06:23 AM

Which is again why the are using Kaguya's clan members or people powered up by them; as they are the only ones that can give Naruto and Sasuke any real fight.

As for why Naruto is so weak. Naruto was clearly abandon the second the sequel was ordered just like everything else was sacrificed for Hinata and her son. How can the true protagonist, Boruto, be impressive when you compare him to a demi-god? So Naruto went to rust so Bolt can fight by his side and be in cool fight. The reason he is in constant fights is to allow Bolt be involved in them without much danger, and to milk his popularity till they kill him off.

Even with the Kaguya clan members, if Naruto did everything I just described in the previous post, he would STILL SH-T on the Kaguya clan members based on the borish uncomplicated DBZ style manner they've been portrayed. I assume that's why we've been given the plot contrivance of Naruto having "gotten rusty" and having had "no time to train."

And I agree on why Naruto is so weak; my remarks are more in line with my sentiment that there is so much wasted potential here that it's almost tragic to watch (or to even read the summaries you take the time to make each month this garbage is released). Making Naruto rusty just so Boruto can fight at his side is the narrative mindset of a simpleton; it's the thought process of someone who can't think of any other way for Boruto to have to solve problems with people like Naruto and Sasuke in the background. There's no need for Boruto to be taking on Kaguya level threats. What people loved about the original wasn't the DBZ scale fights, but the fight creativity that ninjutsu revolved around. Maybe let Boruto fight some Kaguya opponent around the end of his series, but keep to diverse lower level threats for at least the opening and middle acts of the series. Maybe have him investigate the Jashin cult. Maybe have him finally solve the problems with the smaller hidden villages his father evidently lied about when promised Pain he'd do something about it. Maybe revisit the problems with the Hyuuga clan that were never resolved in the original. There are so many abandoned subplots in the original Naruto that a creative writer has plenty of material to work with without constantly to rely on "OMG! THESE GUYS ARE EVEN STRONGER THAN KAGUYA!" 

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 08 October 2021 - 06:25 AM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users