• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#21 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 30 March 2009 - 05:56 AM

QUOTE (krisk @ Mar 26 2009, 05:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hummed to myself as I glared intensely at the growing stack of buttery wafflely goodness, as if it was going to solve my quandary. As if. Selfish bastards. "Ummm, well I think I'll just take a stack? A stack of waffles with an unknown amount? It's not set in stone on how many I'll get right? So yeah! A stack'll do me in, fo shiz. 'Sides I'm not the chef here, YOU are! I don't need so much pressure in the morning!"

I breathed uneasily before blinking at his orange juice and then up at his sorta disheveled self. I couldn't help but to welcome that naggy concerned part of myself. I guess it came with the territory. "Vitty-kun? Ya okay," I curiously questioned, cocking my head to the side hazel eyes scanned his mussed hair and sluggishocity, "You look kinda tired.."

"Huh?" I blinked three times before laughing, "Oh, I'm fine, Jyu-chan. Just need to get something in my stomach before this time. I don't function well without a good breakfast in me...usually. Just a month ago I started working the later watch on outpost twenty..." I scratched my head, "...or was that twenty-six? Aw, screw it." I waved my hand as I took a few waffles from the main plate, and set about four or five before Jyuuki, "There you go. A stack. Don't bolt them down all at once, or you'll get bad stomach pain later...though I you already know that from past experience I'm sure."

I yawned a few times before chugging my orange juice and blinking, "There's also the fact that I slept about four hours last night. Another side-effect of military duty. They don't let you sleep much. It grows on you."

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Mar 29 2009, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Hey! I'll have you know that the 'ol' farmer's glare' saved from the time zombie pirates tied you and Shinha up! And that 'spiky cane' was able to skewer that giant spider that was attacking the ship oh..2 year and a month ago? It's not my fault that you girls attract attention like bees and nectar! But no hanky-panky!!!" He took out his spear from out of...nowhere? and glanced at Ferrumo for a second.

I gave him a weak grin, "What?" I looked to his spear before rolling my eyes (after turning around), "Alright, you want some food too, Cid? Got it." As I put more batter into the waffle-maker, I got snippets of the conversation going on...were mornings always this odd?

I picked up a plate of fresh waffles and set it before him, "Help yourself." I gave him a sleepy grin, "Um...you wouldn't mind putting that spear away, would you?" I continued grinning while looking to Jyuuki, asking her silently to help me out.

It was then that I noticed Shihna walk into the dining area, "Morning, Shihna. Up for some breakfast?"

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#22 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 30 March 2009 - 03:38 PM

I walked into the kitchen, and saw everyone already sitting, eating, and joking around at the breakfast table. I felt a sad smile tug at the corners of my lips, as I remembered similar mornings like this with my pirate crew. But I quickly forced down the sad feelings trying to force their way out of me, took a deep cleansing breath, and smiled a genuine grin of pleasure at being with these people, who had so willingly taken me in.

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Mar 30 2009, 01:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was then that I noticed Shihna walk into the dining area, "Morning, Shihna. Up for some breakfast?"

I heard Ferri (new nickname ftw XD ) offering Shin some breakfast, and that's when I noticed the stack of delicious looking waffles in the middle of the table. My stomach instantly growled loudly, and giving a slightly embarrassed smile I sat down at the table, and said, "can I have some of those waffles too please, Ferri. They look absolutely scrumptious!"

#23 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 30 March 2009 - 08:50 PM

Cid puffed out his chest in a rather comical fashion, crossing his arms as as he snorted (OOC:You know that image, crossed arms snorting out a puff of smoke in a comical anime macho kinda style?) at Shinha's acknowledgment that yes, he did save the girls quite a bit. "So learn some respect! I don't got time for yo' gibby-jabba! Oh and thanks Ferrumo, after you feed us, get a list of food down for our trip to the markets."

#24 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 31 March 2009 - 06:15 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 30 2009, 10:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I heard Ferri (new nickname ftw XD ) offering Shin some breakfast, and that's when I noticed the stack of delicious looking waffles in the middle of the table. My stomach instantly growled loudly, and giving a slightly embarrassed smile I sat down at the table, and said, "can I have some of those waffles too please, Ferri. They look absolutely scrumptious!"

"No need to ask, they're for the taking now." I replied to Raven, setting down the bottle of syrup, "Just don't go to town with that syrup. You'll make your pancreas go into shock otherwise." I grinned, "That goes for you too, Jyu-chan. No need for a repeat of the events in Outpost Alpha." I shuddered at the memories. Jyuuki and sugar-high...a dangerous and amusing combination.

I looked over to Cid, and gave a mock salute, "Roger. I'll get onto the list as soon as I get a final batch done." I stole a waffle off of the main plate before dabbing some syrup on it and eating it with my freehand, the other holding a second glass of juice.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#25 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:29 PM

Cid chuckled as Ferrumo shuddered after his warning to Jyuuki about her sugar intake. "I agree, you're already too much without sugar. Don't make me chain you!" He said, wolfing down his last waffle before going to the shower.

#26 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 06:58 PM

Shaking fingers that starved for zee waffles couldn't be kept down, so I let them slide a plate of waffles towards their owner and then sliiiide towards the syrup bottle, uncorking it and all that good stuff. All that while, I kept my eyes glaryficiously ...glare-y at the old man, because he could be a the worst chastity belt that could cause the worst rashes ever.

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Mar 29 2009, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Hey! I'll have you know that the 'ol' farmer's glare' saved from the time zombie pirates tied you and Shinha up! And that 'spiky cane' was able to skewer that giant spider that was attacking the ship oh..2 year and a month ago? It's not my fault that you girls attract attention like bees and nectar! But no hanky-panky!!!" He took out his spear from out of...nowhere? and glanced at Ferrumo for a second.

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Mar 29 2009, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Well, it not our fault we got tied up... we were partically wasted, remember? We're usually not that easy to be handled by ropes and bindings---mmph!" A known fact about that certain night, and then I took a large bite out of the butterless toast. I was going to kill whoever took the butter, but that could wait until later; since my mindset was still half asleep. "Urgh. Leave me aloooonne, Jyon!" Did the little pest want some bread?! With a sigh, I tossed the grainy substance to the floor and allowed the Chocobo to finish the rest. Finding a seat, my lazy eyes took notice of Jyuuki and Cid.

"Plus, those so-called pirates never play fair... but I admit, we did owe ya a few, old man~ you HAVE saved us more than once with that big blowhole of yours!"

I snorted. "Ffff! Yeah but that STILL doesn't excuse him for overusing that big blowhole of his! I see it as him overstaying his paternal wallish stay." My announcement on that subject stayed afloat as well as the scowl on my face. The old bag of stale chips really needed to learn his boundaries, and if this was the only way (talking, who da thunk!) then it shall be done.

Anyway after that, I tipped the syrup bottle and started pouring all that liquidy ambrosia onto my stack of waffles. About 7 this time. Not bad! The syrup flowed down and down and down, like a slow-motion dance of loooove. I snickered at that, Heheh, I'll definitely have to go back for seconds...' "Ho hoooo!" After succeeding in drowning the leaning tower of breakfast, I capped the lid and slid it towards Raves (who had joined us not too long ago and her batch of waffles too. Huh! Waffle lover! Dunno if that was a good thing or bad thing...) and proceeded to stuff my face.

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Mar 31 2009, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"No need to ask, they're for the taking now." I replied to Raven, setting down the bottle of syrup, "Just don't go to town with that syrup. You'll make your pancreas go into shock otherwise." I grinned, "That goes for you too, Jyu-chan. No need for a repeat of the events in Outpost Alpha." I shuddered at the memories. Jyuuki and sugar-high...a dangerous and amusing combination.

I stopped after my twelf-hundreded bite and blinked up at our cook, slowly chewing, cheeks globe-like. "Oh sure, and you think that was my fault? I didn't know adrenaline coupled with a good hearty breakfast could do that to someone! I blame Betty Crocker..." I growled out, shaking a slightly sticky fist before digging back in.

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Mar 31 2009, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cid chuckled as Ferrumo shuddered after his warning to Jyuuki about her sugar intake. "I agree, you're already too much without sugar. Don't make me chain you!" He said, wolfing down his last waffle before going to the shower.

I watched with a gooey pout, as the old man left. What a wrinkly scoundrel! Leaving with the win! I'll see 'bout that...

Bending around and over Shihna, I grabbed and chucked Jyon (I noticed that feathery lazy bum had graced our presence when Shihna had dragged herself in; by the way, she looked like crap AHAHAH) at his head with a "IT'S BETTY CROCKER! BETTY CROCKER!" shout of vengeance.

Stupid people with their stupid allegations... I thought as I turned back to my meal, grinning at Shihna.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users