A Day Out On The Town [Cid's Bar RP :3]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#1 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:30 AM

I stretched my arms slowly over my head, and opened my mouth in a small, light yawn. It was the start of a bright, brand-new day, and I rolled over in my new bed, to look over at the other occupants of my new room. I smiled gently as I heard all of the light snores, and mumbled pillow talk ensuing from the other girls in the room, before I got softly and quietly out of the bed, and headed towards the bathroom to grab a quick shower.

Today was the day that Cid had asked us all to go into town to pick up some new supplies for the bar, in preparation for the official re-opening after the destruction that I had brought down on it.

I still blushed in light embarrassment, when I thought of how much trouble I had brought on all of these wonderful people, who had so openly and willingly brought me into their hearts and home, and I made a quick silent vow to myself to make sure that I helped pick out the best supplies that Cid needed for the bar.

I nodded once to myself in quick affirmation of my goal for today, before I stepped into the bathroom that Jyu had showed me the way to last night, to take my morning shower.

(OOC - Okay! New thread start! 8D <3

Oh, and I figured that since Echo was also going to be working at the bar, that she would also be bunking in the 'girl's room' :3 )

#2 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 01:49 PM

I groaned, trying to keep my lips from leaving the delectable taste of whatever goddess given heavenly food I was eating, but alas, the damn fuzzies of reality were slowly sneaking under my heavy lids and reeking havoc in my brain. I muffled my growl and turned over, trying to ignore the sound of the shower that echoed off the walls near my side of the room and dive back into that dream. Damnit shut up, shower! What did I ever do to you, ughhh I thought with too-early-for-this brain activity. I was never one for waking up with the sunshine behind me and rainbows crapping out of my butt--

Especially when things were planned that called for that morning to be like that. Seriously, who signed me up for going shopping? I mean-- I was like any other girl, loved the feel of buying new clothes and the like-- but I never had the patience for the whole waiting in line part, and I could really never decide what I liked. I wanted it all. And I didn't have enough to get it all. That and I kinda really liked the hanging out part. And hooray unfocused deduction skills for I have deducted the why I was going on this trip.

Nevertheless, even if they were just awesome people, I hated waking up at the buttcrack of Egypt. Especially if no one else was awake, I noted as I popped my crazy-haired head up and looked around. All these lamers were off in la-la dream land cept me and... Raven. Shower. Raven. Shower. Raven. Shower. Raven. Shower... Raven.

Ah.

"Ughhh why do I have to have the side closest to the damn shower? Ughhhhh" I groaned sleepily, frustrated, dramatizing. Psh, whatever, screw this. I'm goin back to bed. I thought stubbornly before hopping down from my bed, pillow in hand, tanktop and hair disheveled and bare-footed on the carpet. I walked towards the other side of the room and stopped, grinning lazily down at Raven's bed. "So far from... noisy bad showerrrrr heeee~!" I mumbled before slipping into the Elvaan's bed and totally crashing there.

#3 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:45 PM

He was sure no one else was up, after all, he hasn't had a cigar in weeks....damn Jyuuki. She took one of his precious cigars and stomped on it, yelling "This is a smoke-free flight, no cigars!" Reminds him of that ol' game, MGS...some number. Anyway, he looked back through the front doors of his diner and saw no one, but heard the shower running. 'Raven.' He thought, since her induction to their little family, she had proven to be a diligent and early worker. A big change from his earlier employees. He looked back to his painting of the early sunrise and decided to finish it tomorrow. After all, it wouldn't do for 'big, bad, grizzly old man' to be caught painting wouldn't it? He stowed the painting in his satchel and resumed smoking, thinking of the past few weeks.

Echo, Ferrumo, and Raven...the new members of his restaurant.

Ferrumo proved to be a capable partner in the kitchen and he served as the perfect foil to the rambunctious Jyuuki, of course, they did 'fool around' at times, but as long as he didn't see what's going on....well he'll be... alright with it.

Echo, she was a blessing, finally! Someone who was able to manage those two brats when he's gone at times! Of course, Jyuuki often challenged her authority, which leads to hilarious arguments usually involving headlocks and such. He let out a quiet chuckle.

Finally, there's...Raven. Honestly, he didn't know why he doesn't feel the paternal instinct similar to the 2 brats. Maybe because she resembled his dead lover. He knew it wasn't right, but he could see the same free spirit his former lover did. He was able to hide the awkward-ness he felt around her because he wouldn't dare to pursue her. He was too old, too cynical at times too... He flexed his hand, the hands that once wreaked havoc on the Republic's soldiers, he now used to paint. 'The Hand of Cain.' He shook his head to erase those worthless memories and dropped his cigar, crushing it with his boot.

"HEY GIRLS! GROCERY TIME!!!!" He yelled as he went inside, to rile them up.

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 19 January 2009 - 07:19 PM.

#4 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 19 January 2009 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (krisk @ Jan 19 2009, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Ughhh why do I have to have the side closest to the damn shower? Ughhhhh" I groaned sleepily, frustrated, dramatizing. Psh, whatever, screw this. I'm goin back to bed. I thought stubbornly before hopping down from my bed, pillow in hand, tanktop and hair disheveled and bare-footed on the carpet. I walked towards the other side of the room and stopped, grinning lazily down at Raven's bed. "So far from... noisy bad showerrrrr heeee~!" I mumbled before slipping into the Elvaan's bed and totally crashing there.

I walked out of the shower, a trail of steam floating lightly behind me, as I went back into our bedroom, and came to a dead stop as I saw Jyu passed out cold on my bed.

I felt a slight smile come to the corner of my lips, as I watched her snoring there in my bed.

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jan 19 2009, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"HEY GIRLS! GROCERY TIME!!!!" He yelled as he went inside, to rile them up.

I jumped slightly when I heard Cid's loud call, and decided that it was time for everyone else in our room to get up.

So, I tip-toed over to my bed, tugged my pillow from under Jyu's head, and then with a happy war-cry I thwaped Jyu right on her head, then ran around the room also thwapping Shin and Echo on their heads to wake them up.

Oh, they were gonna be sooo cranky when they got up :teehee:

#5 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jan 19 2009, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I walked out of the shower, a trail of steam floating lightly behind me, as I went back into our bedroom, and came to a dead stop as I saw Jyu passed out cold on my bed.

I felt a slight smile come to the corner of my lips, as I watched her snoring there in my bed.

I jumped slightly when I heard Cid's loud call, and decided that it was time for everyone else in our room to get up.

So, I tip-toed over to my bed, tugged my pillow from under Jyu's head, and then with a happy war-cry I thwaped Jyu right on her head, then ran around the room also thwapping Shin and Echo on their heads to wake them up.

Echo shifts, and turns and groans about perky Elvaan princess-types that shouldn't even EXIST nowadays. "Shut the hell up, Raven..." With that, she kicks the other, very much awake girl. With her foot. Yeah. She was a little cranky when she woke up, and her former roomates-- the one she was still in contact with, anyway-- Could attest to that.

With a yawn she sits up, her slightly curly, dark hair covering part of her face. "It's too early for this Sh*t..." For good measure, she kicks Raven again. But lightly, this time, more like poking the girl with her foot. "Why are YOU so awake and chipper, Princess?"

#6 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Jan 19 2009, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Echo shifts, and turns and groans about perky Elvaan princess-types that shouldn't even EXIST nowadays. "Shut the hell up, Raven..." With that, she kicks the other, very much awake girl. With her foot. Yeah. She was a little cranky when she woke up, and her former roomates-- the one she was still in contact with, anyway-- Could attest to that.

With a yawn she sits up, her slightly curly, dark hair covering part of her face. "It's too early for this kitten..." For good measure, she kicks Raven again. But lightly, this time, more like poking the girl with her foot. "Why are YOU so awake and chipper, Princess?"

"Owww," I moan, as I rub my tush from where it had connected with the ground, after Echo's foot has connected with my knee, toppling me to the floor.

I then had to quickly dodge to the side a bit, as her foot once again lashed out, albeit a little lighter this time, and poked into the side of my arm.

"Echooo...you didn't have to kick me so hard," I said, as I pouted up at her from my spot on the ground before her bed.

"And, for the last time my name is Raven. Ra.v.en. *Not* princess," I said with a huff that blew up my disheveled blond bangs from my forehead.

#7 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:30 PM

I squinted my eyes, against the evil giggling that was probably over by the others that had been forcibly awakened (HAH it was only fair, what), still laying still with a stubborn pout on my face. Wait-- I was still laying there because whopping me on the head with a pillow was all she did?

Heh.

Sweet, cacoon time... I smugly thought before grabbing my pillow from my side, squeezing it like a teddy and then, promptly curled myself into a ball of Raven smelly blankets. Too bad I liked sleeping among alotta things, hehehe.

#8 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:12 PM

The-as-of-yet-randomly-named-Vein returned again, "DON'T MAKE ME GET THE BULLHORN!!!!" That ought to wake 'em up...

#9 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 19 January 2009 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jan 19 2009, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I shifted in my sleep, started by the twap to my head, but still held onto my pillow. It had been days since I actually slept in my own bed. Couldn't I enjoy it just once? My amber eyes glancing towards Raven, I glared suddenly before chucking a spare pillow towards her. Best sleep of my life... ruined just like that, but I guess it couldn't be helped. Although to be specific, I was already awake ---
just staring up at the ceiling thinking about stuff, but I was ALMOST back into lala-land! "Ya didn't have to hit me, Rave! I was already awake, fer cryin' out loud~" I mumbled, with a small chuckle following after that.

Sitting up, I brushed my fingers through my wild hair. Yeah, I definitely needed a haircut because this was simply getting out of hand. Glancing about, I squinted at the dreaded light that made it's way through the windows - where the hell were the blinds when you needed them? A sudden yawn released from my centre as I jumped up from my comfortable bed, it wasn't fair... I was planning to sleep in today.

But Cid just had to be his annoying old man self (still, you had to enjoy working for him) and make us go shopping.

It wasn't our fault -completely- that most of the supplies had disappeared over night, especially when it came to those certain veteran parties that old war heroes enjoyed engaging in. It wasn't in our control, but still... it couldn't be helped.

I stretched, bending back just a little ways, almost falling onto the sleeping Jyon in the process. "Whoa. Sorry 'bout Jyon, but why the heck are you sleeping by my bed...?". My question was never answered as the Chocobo glared towards me before going back to sleep.

Damn feathered bird-thing! Last time I try to be nice to him!

"So... what're we doing today, again?" I asked anyone in the room, as I began to brush my lengthened hair. Still, it was reaaaallly nervewracking having to do this all in the early morning, I was used to just a few more hours of bed rest. My thoughts were silenced after taking a hardened yank at my ebony tresses. Upon hearing Cid's 'strong vocals', there were a couple of small tears at the brims of my lashes. For god's sake! There was no need to be so loud in the morning! Dropping the brush, my hardened stare made it's way towards our bedroom door - just waiting for it to explode suddenly. That old man didn't need to cause me pain so early in the morning (Jyuuki or Jyon were only known to do that!), and it simply pissed me off. But I wouldn't show it, I couldn't show it.

"We're up already!"
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#10 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jan 19 2009, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The-as-of-yet-randomly-named-Vein returned again, "DON'T MAKE ME GET THE BULLHORN!!!!" That ought to wake 'em up...

"OKAY FINE SHUT UP SHUUUUT UP GAWD." I totally wanted to stuff this pillow down the old man's wrinkly gullet (seriously he was probably that old that his insides showed of it) but I decided otherwise and just threw it at him, which a vain attempt at retaliation because the pillows I liked were feathered down and those couldn't injure wrickity people. How dumb.

"Ughnmfea, I'm up gawd. And seriously, why so goddamn early? I swear, the morning bird's are probably planning our demise or something." I grumbly replied, stretching, scratching, and yawning and great now Raven would know that it took excessive volume moreso than physical force to get my magnificence out of the coma bed. Still a bit dissatisfied with the way the morning was turning out but thinking whatever it was coming either way I ran a hand through my bed head and head past the old fart (what the duece was he doing in the girl's room by the way? Ew) and into the open sink area to grab a toothbrush. I lathered up that sucker with my super killer smelling cinnamomnom flavored paste and then lathered up that sucker in my mouth. "Sshmo when we weavin? An whar twoo? I needs me crap twu!"

#11 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 01:54 AM

Cid heard muffling from the bathroom and said, "WHAT? What are you, a five year old trying to talk with a mouthful of food? Really, what RESPONSIBLE young adult can be so rude..." He chuckled a bit, there was no responsible young adult in the ship.

#12 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 14 March 2009 - 05:45 AM

[i]'Private Vitali, I'm giving you ten seconds to explain yourself and why you were with Private Jyuuki, and so help me if you say you were giving each other physicals I will-"

"Captain, Sir, I was merely-!!" I blinked several times, taking in my surroundings, and laughing, "Oh good, I'm still at Cid's..." I stretched before cracking my back, "Well, I suppose I better get going with breakfast, or face the wrath of..." I shuddered, not daring to finish the sentence.

I threw on a loose shirt and pants and yawning. I threw on slippers, and walked out of the small room I had been given. I shuffled down the hall, and was soon in the kitchen. I cleared away the sleep in my eyes, and cleared my eyes, "WAFFLES IN THIRTY, PEOPLE! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!!!"

I opened up the pantry, and got out the necessary materials for the waffle mix. Four minutes later, I was mixing everything into a bow, trying my best not to yawn, "Nnn...friggin' morning."

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#13 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Mar 13 2009, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cid heard muffling from the bathroom and said, "WHAT? What are you, a five year old trying to talk with a mouthful of food? Really, what RESPONSIBLE young adult can be so rude..." He chuckled a bit, there was no responsible young adult in the ship.

I glared at the mirror and spit into the sink below, but didn't bother to wipe my face. The nerve of him even WAITING for us to get ready that old impatient fart! I stalked out of the bathroom towards Cid. "Oi! Listen here ya old coot! I can do whatever I want! It's MY room! It's also the buttcrack of egypt early so I don't CARE what age I'm acting like! Even IF it gets on your nerves! And that's just TOO BAD for you, now isn't it!?" I finished my rebuttal, poking him in the chest. I thought years working/living together would plant it in his skull that mornings weren't my thing. We had our usual glare-off for awhile before I noticed he was about to motion towards the foam on my face.

Dangit I ...ah... Ah hah~

I grinned before quickly grabbing his shirt and effectively wiping the gunk off my face. Ho hooo! How convenient! I snickered to myself as I readied to dodge his oncoming attacks. "Bring it, ya wrinkly old vacuu--"

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Mar 14 2009, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I threw on a loose shirt and pants and yawning. I threw on slippers, and walked out of the small room I had been given. I shuffled down the hall, and was soon in the kitchen. I cleared away the sleep in my eyes, and cleared my eyes, "WAFFLES IN THIRTY, PEOPLE! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!!!"

Saved by the bell heeee!

"WAFFLES!?" I exclaimed. Everyone probably knew that waffles were the ultimate breakfast, and if they didn't they really needed to get a life because really waffles. "Sorry Cid, I think that calls for me! See ya in a few!" My superior snickering escaped as I dodged his tackle and took off out the door, into the hall, up the stairs, and into the kitchen.

"Hot damn, my success was flawless!" I cheered a little breathless. Poor old men, just couldn't keep up! Ah well, it's all good, if he had then he probably done something he would've regretted!

Or passed out.

"Haha! Nobody can catch me, ne Vitty-kun? It's practically impossible! I'm just too fast." I self-inflated some more as I plodded down on one of the chairs, grinning cheekily. "Sch serves the old coot right! Coming into our room like that. What a perv! Just 'cause he has the hotts for Raves, doesn't mean we should have to see him all ...excited and what not."

I couldn't help but shiver again (in a bad way) as I imagined what I had imagined (it was bad). Nono! I can't lose my appetite he wasn't going to take that away from me too! I shook my head and changed the subject the second I noticed our cook in his apron. His little apron. It was kinda cute... GAH I shook my head again and glared at the bowl he was holding. "So anyway, I heard something about waffles?"

#14 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:49 PM

"Wha-? COme back here brat! I control your paycheck! And your home!!!!" He yelled towards the girl. He then grinned, "Ah, better than coffee in the morning!"

#15 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (krisk @ Mar 21 2009, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Haha! Nobody can catch me, ne Vitty-kun? It's practically impossible! I'm just too fast." I self-inflated some more as I plodded down on one of the chairs, grinning cheekily. "Sch serves the old coot right! Coming into our room like that. What a perv! Just 'cause he has the hotts for Raves, doesn't mean we should have to see him all ...excited and what not."

I gave Jyuuki a sleepy smile before nodding, placing another waffle into the waffle maker, "Yep yep, Jyu-chan. Sneaky and fast as ever." I dug into the fridge and took out a carton of orange juice. I scratched my neck in a tired fashion while pouring myself a glass.

"I'm a bit worried that you may lose your job though if you keep ticking him off though, Jyu-chan." I grinned with a snicker.

QUOTE (krisk @ Mar 21 2009, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I couldn't help but shiver again (in a bad way) as I imagined what I had imagined (it was bad). Nono! I can't lose my appetite he wasn't going to take that away from me too! I shook my head and changed the subject the second I noticed our cook in his apron. His little apron. It was kinda cute... GAH I shook my head again and glared at the bowl he was holding. "So anyway, I heard something about waffles?"

"Yes, I'm making waffles. More than enough too. Any left over go into the fridge for dinner tonight..." Yes, waffles for dinner. Got a problem with it?

I began humming a little ditty while taking out another waffle, "Just about ready, Jyu-chan. How many you want?"

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#16 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:57 AM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Mar 22 2009, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I gave Jyuuki a sleepy smile before nodding, placing another waffle into the waffle maker, "Yep yep, Jyu-chan. Sneaky and fast as ever." I dug into the fridge and took out a carton of orange juice. I scratched my neck in a tired fashion while pouring myself a glass.

"I'm a bit worried that you may lose your job though if you keep ticking him off though, Jyu-chan." I grinned with a snicker.

I couldn't help but snort at that. Like Cid would go to that lengths. I mean sure, the bag could always go on ahead and bust out his medication list of what he was getting medicated on (y'know, fear for the weakly and all that) to justify a lay-off, but he never would. That lapse in judgement would probably be his downfall. He'd swim in regret for years to come.

Or at least look over his shoulder for every now and then for his fired employees. Watching... sniffing... waiting...

"Sch, don't worry another second about that, Vitty. I know you've only been here a few days so I'll show you how it works - again." A snicker and a lean in of my shoulders, kinda like a secret even. "Y'see, Cid, the big bad ol' boss, has his rough edges sure and heck, he can scold a lemon into being a lime. But one thing I know about him? One thing that he's gets so frustrated and grows gray hairs on gray hairs over?"

I paused for dramatic effect.

Pausing made the secret more delicious.

Heck, Oxygen even held it's breath.

And then finally, I grinned cheekily before whispering, "He's just a big fat squishie softie inside - total stuffed bear in his past life. In fact, you should see how protective he gets, it's even scary sometimes."

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Mar 22 2009, 03:49 PM)
"Wha-? COme back here brat! I control your paycheck! And your home!!!!" He yelled towards the girl. He then grinned, "Ah, better than coffee in the morning!"

I waggled a thumb behind me in the direction of Old Man Yeller, with a knowing grin. "See what I mean? Dear ol' grampa can't help but to give threats to make sure we stay. He's a natural paternal wall of love!"

"Yes, I'm making waffles. More than enough too. Any left over go into the fridge for dinner tonight..." Yes, waffles for dinner. Got a problem with it?

I began humming a little ditty while taking out another waffle, "Just about ready, Jyu-chan. How many you want?"

How many...

I rubbed my chin, deep deep deeply in thought.

Really this was a delicate process. If this ninja extraordinaire took too less, then she'd find herself without a doubt under the hands of the enemy. But - if she were to look like a fatass - to take extra would be sufficient and crippling in a tug-of-war of humanity; taking too much would ensure a fruitful victory against the forces of evil and would also ensure the safety of all the loved ones in the world (Goddesses loves the little chiiiildren)--but would tie back on movement and figure for the morning.

Such a confliction...

I hummed to myself as I glared intensely at the growing stack of buttery wafflely goodness, as if it was going to solve my quandary. As if. Selfish bastards. "Ummm, well I think I'll just take a stack? A stack of waffles with an unknown amount? It's not set in stone on how many I'll get right? So yeah! A stack'll do me in, fo shiz. 'Sides I'm not the chef here, YOU are! I don't need so much pressure in the morning!"

I breathed uneasily before blinking at his orange juice and then up at his sorta disheveled self. I couldn't help but to welcome that naggy concerned part of myself. I guess it came with the territory. "Vitty-kun? Ya okay," I curiously questioned, cocking my head to the side hazel eyes scanned his mussed hair and sluggishocity, "You look kinda tired.."

#17 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:42 PM

"Natural paternal wall of love?" Cid raised his eyebrow as he walked into the diner, "Where'd you get that off of?" He took a sit in his personal seat (It had its name on it) overlooking the hallway and the front entrance (It's been designed to see who's coming through the front door).

#18 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Mar 26 2009, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Natural paternal wall of love?" Cid raised his eyebrow as he walked into the diner, "Where'd you get that off of?" He took a sit in his personal seat (It had its name on it) overlooking the hallway and the front entrance (It's been designed to see who's coming through the front door).

I resisted the urge to poke my shiny full of sharpocity fork into the cooks eye. He was seriously one hundred and four percent off his commander's chair wasn't he? Maybe a nightmare and he's reliving it. Squinting deep into his dead zombie stare, only one thing came to my mind, Old chair hogie bosses...

Either way I held still my swift hand and twirled the fork in my fingers as I looked over at the previously aformentioned (and now I guess) paternal wall with a flippant tude. "Ya know already that I don't get this stuff from a book as I go, Grampa. Unless you mean the reason?"

I waited but then stuck my hand in his face, cutting off his mental physical and any other -al or -ical response as I continued on gearing towards my goal. "Oh c'mon! You're always crazy when it comes to things that don't sit well with you!"

I waved my arms and demonstrated a few examples as I continued, "Like leaving the seat down! Or interrupting your canoodling with those special customers you tend to nickname nasty names like 'Hot Pants' or 'Peanut Butter and Jo-holy-moly!' or your newest one, 'Unf' (gag)?! And for prime example, me and Shihna! And don't deny it, you're practically our walking chastity belt. But instead of a lock, your old ass carries around a huge spiky cane and a mean ol' farmer's glare!"

#19 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 07:33 PM

"Hey! I'll have you know that the 'ol' farmer's glare' saved from the time zombie pirates tied you and Shinha up! And that 'spiky cane' was able to skewer that giant spider that was attacking the ship oh..2 year and a month ago? It's not my fault that you girls attract attention like bees and nectar! But no hanky-panky!!!" He took out his spear from out of...nowhere? and glanced at Ferrumo for a second.

#20 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:08 AM

"Bees and nectar? That's a pretty image... yeah, perfect to start the day." I muttered, strolling my way into the kitchen. It took everything I had to drag myself out of bed and even attempt brushing all of this hair, which usually took up about twenty minutes of my young life - I had places to go and people to meet but noooo... these tresses just had to be a betchy betch! With a dazy Jyon following after my Chocobo slippers, a smile graced my lips upon catching the scent of Waffles. Pretty much a new way to start every morning that I was positively going to love from now on; especially since I wasn't the one who was going to have to cook it~ just wait tables and be on my way.

Taking notice of the scene before me, my eyes had already narrowed (...it usually took until noon for something stupid to cause face faulters) and I glanced towards Jyon. This was a first that the stupid bird decided to follow me after so many months, since we never actually saw eye to eye. While he probably believed me to be some brainless hooman, to me, Jyon was just another platter of dinner. But I'd never say that, would I?

Dragging my heavy head over to the toaster, I awaited the bread that had been waiting for me. Only stiffling a giggle or two as I oveheard the conversation going on between Jyuuki and Cid. Although my eyebrow twitched upon hearing and remembering that situation with those zombie pirates. Before even saying anything, I snatched out the darkened bread only wincing for a second before realizing it was still hot.

The waffles could wait. I wanted some bread right now... but where in the seven hells was the butter?! And no, not that I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!: THE REAL DEAL!

"Well, it not our fault we got tied up... we were partically wasted, remember? We're usually not that easy to be handled by ropes and bindings---mmph!" A known fact about that certain night, and then I took a large bite out of the butterless toast. I was going to kill whoever took the butter, but that could wait until later; since my mindset was still half asleep. "Urgh. Leave me aloooonne, Jyon!" Did the little pest want some bread?! With a sigh, I tossed the grainy substance to the floor and allowed the Chocobo to finish the rest. Finding a seat, my lazy eyes took notice of Jyuuki and Cid.

"Plus, those so-called pirates never play fair... but I admit, we did owe ya a few, old man~ you HAVE saved us more than once with that big blowhole of yours!"
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users