Close
Photo

"Candy, Zombies and Insomnia" (Everyone!)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 06:05 AM

I stopped, breathing into the night, sucking in the raspy tarty taste of the cold Europe air.

They stopped following me... finally., I thought as I reloaded another magazine into my Blacktail and held it up to skim my red-laser line of sight around before it landed on a small wooden shack.

"Yes." I murmured through chapped lips, relief flooding my veins. I spit some blood out before making my way over until I froze. Last time, there was one of the bastards hiding in there... I glared and my eyes looked to the left and the right of the small shack. I was trained through countless hours of work to take in every single little color, shape, and anything of the environment, and-- thank christ no one was in this one. I sighed heavily, putting away my handgun and couldn't help but to blink at what was on the wrickety old table. It seemed that these little shacks always had a weird typewriter (I didn't know who was leaving them) but hey, I wasn't complaining-- keeping logs was always helpful. I grabbed the ink ribbon and reached to slid it into the compartment but then--

"AW MAN, I'M OUTTA PUSH-POOOOOOOPS!"

CRAP, how much fail was that? Here I was, sitting playing one of my favorite video games (the one about the zombies, but not really zombies, in the middle of Europe, alone, which was retarded because I was alone in a plague-ridden unknown sector--fail), clad in a black tank and one of my favorite pair of Chocobo-jammie pants, lollipop in my mouth and gawd! I WAS OUT OF PUSH-POPS! I was horrified.

Various candy wrappers, empty and full cans of energy drinks, boxes of Ho-Hos and Twinkies and all of the goddamn amazing confections that were needed for an all-nighter littered the floor of the game-room in Cid's ship. I groaned and pouted at my lack of Push-Pop ice cream, infront of a paused screen of Resident Evil 4 and--

Oh why was I up?

Let's just say this night was one of those nights I just went off into a Disney mania (I watched all my all time favorites) and ended up with me pigging out on junk food and playing video games. Everyone else was sleeping (DUR it was AM-world) and I was not.

AWESOME.

"Hehehehe... sucks for them," I snickered, sucking on a lollipop happily. But something was still amiss--

Push-pops.

I'm out of them-- How. Sickening.

I groaned. Getting up after not moving for awhile, after being filled with various amounts of sugars and fats and happiness that rotted your teeth was such a pain in the butt. "Ugh, I really need me a butler or something-- it's high time this place got one, like a robot one. Ooo I could totally work with that." I grumbled, conversing with myself, stubbornly before getting up and making my way towards our kitchen. My Chocobo fuzzy-slippers 'wark-ed' with each tip-toed step and I hoped no one would wake up-- psh, naw, I'm a ninja. Sneaky was my middle-name!

...Though that would be kinda lame, so-- psh, naw, I'm a ninja!

Sneaky to me was like green to grass.

Oh yes.

Hee.

#2 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 01:31 AM

Echo sits on the counter, clad in just a tanktop and shorts, feet covered by simple flipflops. Her longish dark hair(really, it was almost as if it were just black with a purple tint or SOMETHING) was down, slightly curly locks reaching to just under her shoulder blades. She was ucking on-- guess what-- A push-pop. She managed to find one in the corner of the freezer somewhere, and since it seemed that no one else had wanted it, took it for herself.

They were damn good, too. She'd have to buy a box for herself. Either way, she figured no one was awake, so if only for tonight, she was safe. And if not, oh well. She can take care of herself, because she's a BIG GIRL nao.

Right.

Pushpop.

Good stuff. 8D

#3 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 02:04 PM

"What the hell, where is it!?" I grumbled, hating the fact that freezer's were cold and I was in one, digging around packages of old Hot Pockets and ice packs and gawd why did Shihna always keep her soap freezy things in here. I squinted into the frosty air as my fingers danced along the chilly surface. I could've sworn there was more in here! I had only finished a box-- and I know that old fart promised to let us buy whatever we wanted, as long as we moderated everything and hell yes four boxes of push-pops was moderated.

"Fudgesicles, I knew there was at least a few more le--" I froze (freezer froze hahaha no shut up this wasn't the time for laughing). What was that sound? My keen ninja ear drums beat with the tell-tale tempo of suspicion. Sucking.. and licking, of ... frozen juicy tasty liquid. A grin was apparent in all that slurping because whatever was doing that, it sounded like it was enjoying it.

PUSH-POP INDULGENCE.

THAT WASN'T BEING DONE BY MYSELF.

The epiphany came to me like a freight train (not really, I just jumped and hit my head on the top of the freezer). I let out a curse after pulling myself out of the freezer, rubbing the wound, and quickly getting back to that.

"YOU." I ground out, my face all in the culprit's push-poppy stained face. My accusing hazel-eyes flared as they looked back and forth between Echo's eyes and the smirk that had the sludge all over and everywhere. "What... do you think you're doin, Snipes."

#4 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 11:13 PM

QUOTE (krisk @ Jan 19 2009, 09:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"What the hell, where is it!?" I grumbled, hating the fact that freezer's were cold and I was in one, digging around packages of old Hot Pockets and ice packs and gawd why did Shihna always keep her soap freezy things in here. I squinted into the frosty air as my fingers danced along the chilly surface. I could've sworn there was more in here! I had only finished a box-- and I know that old fart promised to let us buy whatever we wanted, as long as we moderated everything and hell yes four boxes of push-pops was moderated.

"Fudgesicles, I knew there was at least a few more le--" I froze (freezer froze hahaha no shut up this wasn't the time for laughing). What was that sound? My keen ninja ear drums beat with the tell-tale tempo of suspicion. Sucking.. and licking, of ... frozen juicy tasty liquid. A grin was apparent in all that slurping because whatever was doing that, it sounded like it was enjoying it.

PUSH-POP INDULGENCE.

THAT WASN'T BEING DONE BY MYSELF.

The epiphany came to me like a freight train (not really, I just jumped and hit my head on the top of the freezer). I let out a curse after pulling myself out of the freezer, rubbing the wound, and quickly getting back to that.

"YOU." I ground out, my face all in the culprit's push-poppy stained face. My accusing hazel-eyes flared as they looked back and forth between Echo's eyes and the smirk that had the sludge all over and everywhere. "What... do you think you're doin, Snipes."

"... Enjoying a midnight snack?" The assassin replies to the very obviously rhetorical question. "Why do you ask, Jyuuki?" Echo smiles, before finishing the push-pop off. Oh, she missed these sorts of things ♥

"Really, don't get so bent out of shape about it. It's just some popsicles--- We can get more later." Honestly, she didn't see the big deal. That in mind, she calmly scooted to the side. So she didn't have an angry ninja in her face. Over ice cream? Really?

#5 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 19 January 2009 - 11:36 PM

(OOC: Can I join in now?)

#6 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Jan 19 2009, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"... Enjoying a midnight snack?" The assassin replies to the very obviously rhetorical question. "Why do you ask, Jyuuki?" Echo smiles, before finishing the push-pop off. Oh, she missed these sorts of things ♥

"Really, don't get so bent out of shape about it. It's just some popsicles--- We can get more later." Honestly, she didn't see the big deal. That in mind, she calmly scooted to the side. So she didn't have an angry ninja in her face. Over ice cream? Really?

I rubbed my chin at the ingenious reasoning skills that of the assassin sitting now, away from me. She'd had a point, but honestly that's something that would be said to get out of trouble. It's like that one episode of Cops we all saw that one day. Well not really because the whole time all you heard were the beeps and what the hell I'm getting side-tracked and she probably knows that.

Gr.

Though, even though I growled in the inside and wanted to be a big baby stealing away her (my) ice cream to finish it myself I just let it slide like water down my toned back because really, the time of night it was and the amount of happy sauce that was in me-- I didn't much care.

"Ehhh, fione. Ya gotsa point there. We could go get more, but in this case the rule of 'whoever ate it last' applies. That meaaaaaaaaans you! Congrats, Snipes! Anyway," I grinned before poking my head into the fridge again, bent on at least finding a substitute, "whatcha doin' up?"

(OOC--
QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jan 19 2009, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(OOC: Can I join in now?)

YEAH ANYBODY CAN. LOOKS LIEK TIME GOT AWAY FROM US. HEHEHE. OPEN THREAD GUYS XD)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users