45 replies to this topic

#21 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 25 February 2020 - 05:46 AM

If I were describe the new group as quickly as possible: Bolt is a spoiled Naruto, Nail is Sasuke with the writers making him the main character intentionally this time, Salad is SK daughter raised by Sakura, and Cups is Sai who the writers don't give a kitten about instead of the editor telling Kishi to ignore him. And Konohamaru is Yamoto.

#22 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 25 February 2020 - 10:28 PM

In looks I will agree completely but again; Behavior? Have you read or watch the manga or anime to make that opinion that Salad's behavior is exactly like Karin's or are you just making an assumption again? Not saying your wrong just wondering.

Bold: By the way, this is just insulting. You insult me, sir. If I am not wrong, then why do you question? You're just instigating at this point. If you're going to be like that then why even explain myself when right here you establish that you think you know better than me? Or a I just assuming again?

Any...wcheeigh

Fictional stories and characters can be drawn to any dimensions they want, but Salad is different. Instead of looking at trivial things like looks instead notice the mannerisms. I am not going to point them out, I want people to notice it for themselves, but here is a hint...you can see these mannerisms more when she is NOT interacting with people.

There is more to Salad than just her jutsu or combat abilities.

I assume its because despite all that build up in the gaiden they dared not to piss off SS fans at the time so Sarada was Sakuras biological daughter after all. But obviously, the writers need to force that issue like they had to brain wash themselves that is the case, hence why when Karin spent a bit of time with Sarada she said You are definitely their daughter after seeing the latter use sharingan and super strength. Really though it doesn't affect me either way, I'm just laughing at how much deeper of a hole this series can dig itself into. :lmao:

And this is where people constantly make a mistake.

And it still has yet to be answered....why the hell does Salad need to wear glasses and why was it Karin that gave it to her? There is no legit reason why Salad needs to wear glasses.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 25 February 2020 - 10:37 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#23 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 25 February 2020 - 11:21 PM

No. i am just wondering. Have read the manga or watch the anime to make your claims or are you just making assumptions?

#24 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 25 February 2020 - 11:35 PM

No. i am just wondering. Have read the manga or watch the anime to make your claims or are you just making assumptions?

Bail I get that you put your time into writing about this and so you don't like it when people respond without properly reading what you wrote... But so what if people dismiss this series out of hand without properly experiencing it first? IMO it's not deserving of that level of respect and I don't think you would even disagree with that. This series is miserable. And I say that having read the manga. I stopped after the chapter with the rich kid and his collectible ninja cards.

Does it really matter if James wants to make a shallow/uninformed criticism of Sarada or any other aspect? Even if that WAS what happened.

#25 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 26 February 2020 - 12:08 AM

so, Sarada doesn't act like Karin? Based on the only scene I seen of her when she put Sakura-Chan in her place about her "relationship" with Sasuke and lying to herself, I would say she definitely has some Uzumaki blood in her(Karin.) But I didn't read anything after that. 

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#26 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 26 February 2020 - 05:12 PM

so, Sarada doesn't act like Karin? Based on the only scene I seen of her when she put Sakura-Chan in her place about her "relationship" with Sasuke and lying to herself, I would say she definitely has some Uzumaki blood in her(Karin.) But I didn't read anything after that. 

And just how Sarada sounded there with her analysis sure makes it seem as if she's like Karin in that sense.

#27 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 February 2020 - 03:01 AM

Have you? Are you?

There is more to it than that. Unless you want to believe they gave Sakura Karin's personality? So Karin's personality goes into Sakura's, Sakura's goes into Hinata's, and Sasuke personality goes into Naruto's proving once and for all that NS and SK are canon, they just swapped pallets.

Bail I get that you put your time into writing about this and so you don't like it when people respond without properly reading what you wrote... But so what if people dismiss this series out of hand without properly experiencing it first? IMO it's not deserving of that level of respect and I don't think you would even disagree with that. This series is miserable. And I say that having read the manga. I stopped after the chapter with the rich kid and his collectible ninja cards.

Does it really matter if James wants to make a shallow/uninformed criticism of Sarada or any other aspect? Even if that WAS what happened.

Here is the bigger question, can you name a fan that actually has read this series? From what I can tell, not one Naruto fan knows what the hell is going on. They only know what they think they want to know about this series.

How many Hinata fanatics actually based their idea on what they read and not their idea of their own fanfiction?

Hey, Bails, want to try this Objective vs Subjective argument with me?

Edited by James S Cassidy, 27 February 2020 - 03:04 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#28 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 February 2020 - 09:44 PM

My two cents. From what I remember all the way in Sarada's introduction, She playfully asked a group of small fries she was dealing with if their leader was "her type". That line does not remind me of Sakura at all. Now my question is, is she still like that or did they change her personality from that point? If they didn't? Well, there is not much point in debating, was there? If they DID, then obviously they can't write anything straight or consistently and that goes to show they are just experimenting week after week for something that will stick and be popular. Which again I'm just laughing at the $h!t storm that this trash series has turned into. They have no faith in this series' success then if they are resorting to that.

Edited by Phantom_999, 28 February 2020 - 01:46 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#29 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 28 February 2020 - 12:55 AM

My two cents. From what I remember all the way in Sarada's introduction, She playfully asked a group of small fries she was dealing with if their leader was "her type". That line does not remind me of Sakura at all.

Sakura operated under a principle of selfless devotion to whoever she loves. I think that if someone put a gun to her head and gave her the choice of either making a comment like that or going and becoming a nun I think she would become a nun. Or maybe just get shot.

Edited by DrK, 28 February 2020 - 12:57 AM.

#30 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 28 February 2020 - 11:11 AM

You know what is odd is that both Sakura and Kakashi gets hate from fans for the whole Sasuke thing.

But when it comes to Naruto he gets a free pass on screaming Sasukes name.

#31 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 February 2020 - 03:49 PM

Well, let's be honest to say that Naruto and Sasuke are "each other's true loves" is not a stretch. :lmao: you know how these fans LOOOOOOOVES them OTPS!!!!!! :th_yeah:  :th_yeah:

But all jokes aside, While I find that honest to goodness hypocritical, there MAAY be an explanation for it just give me a bit to think. Sakura of course is treated like a worthless useless annoying lump of baggage that drags the entire story down, no matter what the circumstances are by these "fans" so that is not surprising. They literally blame Sakura for anything. Kakashi is a bit more difficult to pinpoint. Maybe they are pissed that he didn't teach Naruto anything and was showing blatant favoritism to Sasuke? :headscratch: :shrug:  

Edited by Phantom_999, 28 February 2020 - 06:26 PM.

#32 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 29 February 2020 - 07:40 PM

You know what is odd is that both Sakura and Kakashi gets hate from fans for the whole Sasuke thing.

But when it comes to Naruto he gets a free pass on screaming Sasukes name.

Honestly, I could get it, but Naruto standing up for Sasuke wasn't so good either. In the case of Kakashi, even before Jiraiya asked him to allow him to train Naruto, Kakashi had favoritism for Sasuke due to his being like him; a natural genius, and didn't think much of Naruto, someone who had to work hard to be able to do what he could do.

#33 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 29 February 2020 - 09:28 PM

My two cents. From what I remember all the way in Sarada's introduction, She playfully asked a group of small fries she was dealing with if their leader was "her type". That line does not remind me of Sakura at all. Now my question is, is she still like that or did they change her personality from that point? If they didn't? Well, there is not much point in debating, was there? If they DID, then obviously they can't write anything straight or consistently and that goes to show they are just experimenting week after week for something that will stick and be popular. Which again I'm just laughing at the $h!t storm that this trash series has turned into. They have no faith in this series' success then if they are resorting to that.

That's what I am talking about. Nothing about Salad reminds me of Sakura. I can see Sasuke in parts in her broody modes she has, but when she talks and becomes outspoken she reminds me too much of Karin rather than Sakura. It is not just one or two moments, it is little bits of every time she is on screen, she is drawn, personality depictions, the way she walks, the way she talks, the way she interacts with every one not just with Burrito.

Not one thing reminds me of Sakura. "Well, she has Sakura's ability to punch hard" Yeah, a type of jutsu that anyone with great chakra control can do. Might as well say that Tsunade and Sakura are related based off that. And the moments she might exhibit Sakura's traits....they feel awkward and forced and always around a time when people say "Are you sure she is Sakura's kid?"

This could also explain why characters are exhibiting behaviors they have not before. I would not be surprised they are purposely switching personalities albeit temporary to try and prove a point. This is why Hinata exhibits Sakura like behavior at times.

You know what is weird to me?
So, through out the story of Naruto we have several characters say "Sakura is like Kushina," "Naruto loves Sakura," "Naruto has feelings for Sakura," and even have "Naruto shows signs of both Minato and Kushina" (and the fanatics will use of this to be like "Well, Naruto is like Kushina so Hinata is like Minato.")
However, when these characters say that the fanatics act like this doesn't prove anything.
Now in Boruto they keep having all these characters say "Salad is Sakura's daughter" and all of a sudden we have to take these characters at their word?

Konohamaru: "Oh, so Sakura is your this" *holds up pinky*
Naruto: "You're a pretty smart kid."
Fanatics: "Oh that don't mean nothing. I mean, what does a kid know?"

Gamabunta: "Who is this girl?"
Gamakichi: "She is this to him, Pa." *holds up pinky*
Fanatics: "Meh, the Frogs are only making assumptions"

Sai: "You like/love Sakura don't you? Have you ever told her how you felt?"
Naruto: *sad smiles* "How can I when I can't even keep my promises?"
Fanatics: "Naruto meant it platonically. She is like a sister to him."

Sai: "Even I can tell that [Naruto] really loves you."

Fanatics: "What does Sai know? He is an emotionless being. He can't understand love."

Minato: "Are you Naruto's girlfriend?"
Naruto: "Yeah."
Minato: "This girl reminds me of Kushina."
Kushina: "Find a girl like me."
Fanatic: "I see no connection. I think you're over reading it."

Later on
Karin: "You are Sakura's daughter."
Fanatic: "See? That is ultimate proof that Sasuke and Sakura had sex and made a kid. You can't deny it when the characters admit it."

However:
Fanatics: "Sasuke is always around for Sakura and it is Naruto's fault if he is never home."
Sakura: "Sasuke and I only been on one date and it was only like 2 minutes."
Naruto: "Would it kill you to go home?"
Kishimoto: "Sasuke deals with his family by not being home."
Fanatics: "I don't remember them saying that. When did they say that?"

You see what I mean? It is more selective logic where if it proves against what they want...we should ignore it, but if it proves what they want...we should take it with absolute certainty.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#34 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 29 February 2020 - 10:42 PM

The thing is it was not only Naruto who found Sakura attractive/pretty/desirable... Several characters did. And no one did that with Hinata... A lot of people think she would have been with Kiba but the fact is he never displayed an interest in her. At most he might have shown irritation that she was so obsessed with Naruto but there are many other good reasons why he might have reacted that way.

Edited by DrK, 29 February 2020 - 10:42 PM.

#35 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 01 March 2020 - 09:50 AM

The thing is it was not only Naruto who found Sakura attractive/pretty/desirable... Several characters did. And no one did that with Hinata... A lot of people think she would have been with Kiba but the fact is he never displayed an interest in her. At most he might have shown irritation that she was so obsessed with Naruto but there are many other good reasons why he might have reacted that way.

m8ubbxayrok21.jpg

lol, look at this kitten^^^ "Kiba recognized Naruto's feelings for Hinata before he did." was the caption. Kiba started to turn into an advocate. 

what about when Naruto recognizes his own feelings for Sakura-Chan? I guess that isn't valid. Or even someone like Sai can see it, it isn't valid. Or when Yamato and Ino comments on Sakura-Chan's growing feelings for Naruto?  But Kiba of all people is the one with the valid statements. Also, guess Naruto's girlfriend comment wasn't valid as well. 

What's funny to me is how Naruto actually had the most genuine love in the whole manga, yet, it was his feelings that was treated like it was only a crush, while Sakura-Chan's and Hinata's feelings was treated like it was so special. Naruto was the only one who showed selfless love, who love wasn't flip-flopping, to him, it's Sakura-Chan or no one. The only love that was actually rivaling Naruto's obviously was Sakura-Chan's growing love for Naruto, which showed selflessness as well. 

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#36 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 01 March 2020 - 11:52 AM

m8ubbxayrok21.jpg

lol, look at this kitten^^^ "Kiba recognized Naruto's feelings for Hinata before he did." was the caption. Kiba started to turn into an advocate. 

what about when Naruto recognizes his own feelings for Sakura-Chan? I guess that isn't valid. Or even someone like Sai can see it, it isn't valid. Or when Yamato and Ino comments on Sakura-Chan's growing feelings for Naruto?  But Kiba of all people is the one with the valid statements. Also, guess Naruto's girlfriend comment wasn't valid as well. 

I wish you would put these hideous manga panels in spoiler tags because they are just CRINGY to look at. That NH stuff is just obnoxious with how far out of left field it comes across. Like with Naruto trying to save Hinata from the IT... Yeah he sure set that up well! To be honest I don't understand how I went through any of the war arc NH development panels the first time without being frustrated at how insanely idiotic and childish it all was.

Even to a neutral fan this is terrible. It adds nothing to what is going on and you don't CARE to have Hinata be involved with what is going on because she is an EXTREMELY WEAK NINJA. You might be slightly interested in what Naruto thinks or feels about her but the situation can't possibly evolve because Hinata already made it 100% clear how she feels 600 and then 300 chapters ago. And Kishi didn't do anything with it because he DIDN'T WANT TO. And that is f***ing all.

Edited by DrK, 01 March 2020 - 11:53 AM.

#37 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 March 2020 - 12:47 PM

Exactly. She contributes nothing to the story. Her feelings went unanswered for the last 200 chapters. That line there was STUPID because when was it established that Naruto did  anything to impress Hinata? And again, Minato asking if Sakura was Naruto's girlfriend came out after this, so what was the point of it? To rile fans up? Probably. But the fact remains that there is no basis nor confirmation of what Kiba said and so it is irrelevant. But my guess is that none of us were particularly bothered at the time because we thought it meant nothing, and didn't think too much of it. Now that we see the damage done to the ENTIRE FRANCHISE and what had to be sacrificed to make NH canon every little detail sets us off, and again it has nothing to do with NH winning. It's the fact the theme of the series and the main character himself had to become absolute kitten and implode from the inside to make that couple valid at all.

m8ubbxayrok21.jpg

What's funny to me is how Naruto actually had the most genuine love in the whole manga, yet, it was his feelings that was treated like it was only a crush, while Sakura-Chan's and Hinata's feelings was treated like it was so special. Naruto was the only one who showed selfless love, who love wasn't flip-flopping, to him, it's Sakura-Chan or no one. The only love that was actually rivaling Naruto's obviously was Sakura-Chan's growing love for Naruto, which showed selflessness as well.

ANY PANEL that is not about How Naruto is a match made in Heaven with Hinata and is promoting them as the best romance in the universe is invalid!! Don't you see? :zaru:  :lmao: Even becoming "Hokage and Ninja Jesus" is not NAruto's prime goal in life, it is GETTING INTO THE PANTS of the shy, pale, big kittened and blind looking "moe" princess Hinata Hyuga!!! I assure you :cool:  :roll:   :down:

Edited by Phantom_999, 01 March 2020 - 10:52 PM.

#38 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 01 March 2020 - 07:15 PM

Exactly. She contributes nothing to the story. Her feelings went unanswered for the last 200 chapters. That line there was STUPID because when was it established that Naruto did  anything to impress Hinata?

Imagine if Sakura was about to fight someone and someone (maybe Tenten) was like "Don't try to act tough just because Rock Lee is here!" Imagine the level of disrespect to Sakura and whoever she actually likes (And here it doesn't matter whether it's Sasuke or Naruto or both) But imagine how kittening patronizing. As if Sakura (or Naruto) is not tough in their natural state but would be inspired to be so due to the presence of someone they never acknowledged as a romantic interest. Is there ANYONE here who would enjoy reading that or think it was funny?

All that line does is make Kiba seem detestable because of the lack of foundation. If you make fun of someone for supposedly liking someone when you know full well that the situation is that that person likes THEM, all you are doing is putting a battery in their back to express unequivocally that they don't and never have liked that person in that way. Which would obviously hurt their feelings. Don't get me wrong, even if Naruto hadn't been twisted into supposedly loving Hinata, he wouldn't have given in to that impulse. He's generally too nice to do that.

But not many real people are.

I've seen or been involved with this scenario playing out in real life... More than once. Not the exact same thing but quite similar. And that is generally what happens. So Kiba looks like garbage there. For many reasons.

Edited by DrK, 01 March 2020 - 11:30 PM.

#39 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 08:51 AM

m8ubbxayrok21.jpg

m8ubbxayrok21.jpg

We must remember this fact. These panels were being made when Naruto the Last was in production. So like I said....this is a cheat

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#40 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 02 March 2020 - 02:34 PM

We must remember this fact. These panels were being made when Naruto the Last was in production. So like I said....this is a cheat

Another important fact is that this chapter was long after Road to Ninja came out as well.

Edited by LuckyChi7, 02 March 2020 - 02:34 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users