• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:15 AM

Why isn't there a thread for this? 

Because Gaara is just really epic. In Part 1 and in Part 2. So if you like Gaara, post anything that appreciates him ^^ I personally think he's a character that's been through a lot, and has come a long way. (The way I do admit, I liked it a bit when he went crazy and scary in Part 1 xD) There's a lot to like about his character. 

So enjoy!

tumblr_mre5niFXhu1rkhpzso1_500.gif

Walking_Gaara.gif

tumblr_m99cxrUY1j1qgmpvno1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#2 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:19 AM

I think this is really adorable. Little Gaara let himself go.

for_Abbadeen_by_prisonsuit_rabbitman.jpg

extra_gaara_by_prisonsuit_rabbitman.jpg

http://prisonsuit-ra...deviantart.com/

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:21 AM

I think this is really adorable. Little Gaara let himself go.

for_Abbadeen_by_prisonsuit_rabbitman.jpg

extra_gaara_by_prisonsuit_rabbitman.jpg

http://prisonsuit-ra...deviantart.com/

What on earth? LOL

I like it though.

Edited by Iwantbuns, 19 September 2014 - 12:21 AM.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

#4 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:28 AM

THIS MAKES ME SICK! what kinda appreciation is this! lmao  :wot:  :wot:  :wot:  :wot:  :argh:

chubby gaara is cute!

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#5 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:36 AM

Gaara was my favorite character for the longest time.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#6 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:39 AM

Why Kishimoto made Gaara's story sadder than Naruto's?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#7 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:40 AM

Mine too ^^

#8 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:01 AM

Still my number 1 favorite character in Naruto. 

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#9 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:21 AM

Why Kishimoto made Gaara's story sadder than Naruto's?

I don't even find Naruto's story sad.

Gaara is sexy though!!!! ♥

#10 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:51 AM

I don't even find Naruto's story sad.

Gaara is sexy though!!!! ♥

I don't think it matters who's story is sadder. I think it's the pain they went through, overall - which makes it upsetting.

I remember watching this show for the first time on cartoon network and wondering why they were so many orphans xD And yeah. Gaara's hot ;p

Edited by Iwantbuns, 19 September 2014 - 01:51 AM.

#11 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:27 AM

Gaara is very cool.  His backstory is so dark and twisted, and I love the gothic aspects of his past.  Even now he remains enigmatic.  He's one of those characters whose thoughts, feelings, and motivations justify a character study of him alone.

Gaara has always been in my top three.  He's at least ten times hotter and more interesting than Sasuke will ever be.  

Just my opinion.

#12 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:59 AM

Gaara is very cool.  His backstory is so dark and twisted, and I love the gothic aspects of his past.  Even now he remains enigmatic.  He's one of those characters whose thoughts, feelings, and motivations justify a character study of him alone.

Gaara has always been in my top three.  He's at least ten times hotter and more interesting than Sasuke will ever be.  

Just my opinion.

And with that, I have to agree. Not saying that Sasuke's past isn't tragic but I believe Gaara had one of the saddest and tragic pasts... I mean, having your own father trying to kill you at every step, more or less, must be really mind-kittening, excuse my language.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#13 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 09:20 AM

And with that, I have to agree. Not saying that Sasuke's past isn't tragic but I believe Gaara had one of the saddest and tragic pasts... I mean, having your own father trying to kill you at every step, more or less, must be really mind-fucking, excuse my language.

Yes.  And for me it's not just that.  What intrigues me is the bloodlust that controlled him before his first "death."  And how he essentially descended into madness while he was jinchuriki, ironically serving as the ultimate weapon his father wanted but couldn't control.

Most of all, though, is the whole thing with Bunpuku -- how his priestly ways influenced Shukaku, who in turn influenced Gaara.  Gaara himself behaves very much like a priest -- reticent, deep, controlled, profound, almost poetic -- and was even in his darkest days.

From my perspective, Gaara is hands down the most interesting Naruto character I've written in fan fiction. My favorite by far.

#14 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:59 PM

Dat eyeliner tho

WqQwzgf.gif

#15 Kaeta

Kaeta

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:narusaku!

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:35 PM

I don't know if I appreciate or hate gaara lol! He's the reason I even started with naruto shippuden. if it weren't for him I wouldn't have gotten in the fandom and I wouldn't have fallen rly hard for otp.

Ackermann'd

#16 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:59 PM

GAARA :wibble:  :wibble:  :wibble:  :wibble:

gaara_gif.gifgiphy.giftumblr_mlhj7wpyWg1s0q1w8o1_400.giftumblr_mcfxowO7581qf7gpu.gif713415927.gif1298321045247_f.jpgtumblr_m3gg5v3yIW1qbs05mo2_500.gifgaara.giftumblr_static_tumblr_m39h334mgo1rr5ytzo1200_s.gif

:wibble:  :wibble:  :wibble:  :wibble:

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#17 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 04:18 PM

Some great Gaara art by NocturnalMoth.

Behind the cut....

And I can't forget this one, drawn for me (for my Gaara fic) by our own StriderC:

Behind the cut

#18 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:43 PM

816835orj1p460oe.jpg

:lol:

This happened to me on the during winter, it was so icy and slippery. I had a backpack. Couldn't get up. I wriggled like a fish on ground. Old man had to help me get up.

ナルサク

#19 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:19 AM

tumblr_nbrkawUGEs1rbteiko1_250.gif

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#20 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:30 AM

Gaara+of+the+beach+sand+more+here+wwwyou

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users