54173 replies to this topic

#50481 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 07:39 PM

That girl seemed like she wasn't on board with hinata either. Plus the fact it's from last month makes it better.

yeah i saw it shortly after it was uploaded. yeah i'm not sure if emirichu likes hinata but it might be more because of hair color  :sweat:

edit: re-watching it she is waving a team hinata flag so maybe not

Edited by totherpage95, 21 July 2019 - 07:50 PM.

#50482 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 21 July 2019 - 08:28 PM

yeah i saw it shortly after it was uploaded. yeah i'm not sure if emirichu likes hinata but it might be more because of hair color  :sweat:
edit: re-watching it she is waving a team hinata flag so maybe not

Her face might say different.

#50483 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 10:12 PM

Her face might say different.

could be, i also found daidus' tweet on the video

https://twitter.com/...109571754762240

#50484 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 21 July 2019 - 11:01 PM

could be, i also found daidus' tweet on the video
https://twitter.com/...109571754762240

Nice and I read through comments to it some even agree that hinata sucks.

#50485 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:10 AM

Now this guy knows what's up.  And his friends can't even defend their like for Hinata(other than his buddy saying that he has a fetish for the older sister type).

Then he should like Hanabi more given Hinatatas is far from the big sister "type". She's a big sister, but hardly acts like one.

Hanabi is more of a big sister to the Boruto's dad's spawn than Hinatatas was to her.

2e5.gif

#50486 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:19 AM

https://youtu.be/rlSXaDq3uOk?t=308

finally someone speaks the truth

I love how she is one of the few girls who doesn't love Sasuke. You'd thought they were myths, but they are just rare and they acknowledge Sasuke is a douche.

Well said man well said. That was a great post and was right. People make hinata too overhyped and overrated. Also the neji death thing makes no sense either when you bring up Jiraiya he was fine with that but neji dies and Naruto just gives up I'm sorry what no that's is dumb and out of character for Naruto. I know this isn't canon but Naruto accepted Ryu death in blood prison fine.
   Wow I really didn't go far enough with that. I think I did divide the pages total and by how many she was in. Plus I never said mine was accurate either.
But thanks for the help James cause that just proves hinata was even more pointless.

Yeah, we were both wrong, but thanks for the accurate page numbers and page appearances. Together, we solved the mystery.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50487 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:57 AM

I love how she is one of the few girls who doesn't love Sasuke. You'd thought they were myths, but they are just rare and they acknowledge Sasuke is a douche.

Yeah, we were both wrong, but thanks for the accurate page numbers and page appearances. Together, we solved the mystery.

A girl that doesn't like Sasuke what new spore of madness is this.
No problem cause the total pages of the whole series chapters and her appearance was something I was so trough with. But thanks for the help on the math and in all those pages she does next to kittening nothing. Funny how NH fans bash Sakura but it was Sakura that saved Hinata in the pain arc so no Sakura dead Hinata and this is after nagato brought everyone back.

#50488 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 03:24 AM

A girl that doesn't like Sasuke what new spore of madness is this.
No problem cause the total pages of the whole series chapters and her appearance was something I was so trough with. But thanks for the help on the math and in all those pages she does next to kittening nothing. Funny how NH fans bash Sakura but it was Sakura that saved Hinata in the pain arc so no Sakura dead Hinata and this is after nagato brought everyone back.

Hinata is so useless and Sasuke is overrated.

I love in the video "How is Hinata better?" "I umm.....hold up" "No, I want to hear this." And they got nothing. They don't know why they truly like Hinata.

I wasn;t going to ask, but I wonder. Now that we know the pages and how many there are, if anyone wants to count how many pages Sasuke makes an appearence in or Sakura or some other characters, I would be more than happy to calculate what percentage of the story they make up.

I have a funny feeling Sakura is higher than Sasuke in terms of how often she appears in the story.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50489 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 07:10 AM

Hinata is so useless and Sasuke is overrated.
I love in the video "How is Hinata better?" "I umm.....hold up" "No, I want to hear this." And they got nothing. They don't know why they truly like Hinata.
I wasn;t going to ask, but I wonder. Now that we know the pages and how many there are, if anyone wants to count how many pages Sasuke makes an appearence in or Sakura or some other characters, I would be more than happy to calculate what percentage of the story they make up.
I have a funny feeling Sakura is higher than Sasuke in terms of how often she appears in the story.

Both are overrated.
I love that part to where he couldn't think why he likes hinata
I could try to do what I did with hinata but it could take a while.

#50490 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 08:39 PM

Both are overrated.
I love that part to where he couldn't think why he likes hinata
I could try to do what I did with hinata but it could take a while.

I loved the...

"SHE'S USELESS!!"

"No, but she made the Twin Lion Palm!"

...and seeming to forget that it did nothing of value, lol.

2e5.gif

#50491 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 08:59 PM

https://www.devianta...aming-308870708

there's also a picture on his deviantart. it's not bad naruto's expression is a bit intense but maybe it can be like that and his whiskers are missing (i don't really care though even sp forgot to add them in one episode or maybe it was laziness)

Edited by totherpage95, 22 July 2019 - 09:04 PM.

#50492 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 09:01 PM

I loved the...

"SHE'S USELESS!!"

it did give pain a reason to throw her on the ground but to be fair no one could fight pain except naruto and even with his sage mode he was outmatched

#50493 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 09:12 PM

I loved the...

"SHE'S USELESS!!"

AND IT DIDN'T HIT ANYTHING. :zaru: it doesn't matter what technique someone makes if there is no solid application of it seen. And being useless has nothing to do with "inventing something"

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50494 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 09:16 PM

AND IT DIDN'T HIT ANYTHING. :zaru: it doesn't matter what technique someone makes if there is no solid application of it seen. And being useless has nothing to do with "inventing something"

not to mention naruto was nearly killed when the stone tsunade gave him broke and he lost control of the nine tails. I give credit to hinata to working hard to make her own jutsu but rushing in when it wasn't going to help wasn't good

Edited by totherpage95, 22 July 2019 - 09:17 PM.

#50495 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 10:09 PM

I loved the...
"SHE'S USELESS!!"

Yes that was great and him saying Sakura can at least put up a fight and is as strong as tsunade then that photos hopped image which I thought was cool
Ya twin lion fist really didn't do much and was rarely used so might as well be pointless.

https://www.devianta...aming-308870708
there's also a picture on his deviantart. it's not bad naruto's expression is a bit intense but maybe it can be like that and his whiskers are missing (i don't really care though even sp forgot to add them in one episode or maybe it was laziness)

cool image love that those two are gamers there

it did give pain a reason to throw her on the ground but to be fair no one could fight pain except naruto and even with his sage mode he was outmatched

right and people think she was doing right and in the magna hinata didn't even use twin lion fist she was one shoted by pain, I mean Sakura maybe could have held her own against pain til Naruto got free.

that's basically hinata in a nutshell we never see her do this stuff so we can't buy that she can do it. At at least krillin desctro disk is useful.

not to mention naruto was nearly killed when the stone tsunade gave him broke and he lost control of the nine tails. I give credit to hinata to working hard to make her own jutsu but rushing in when it wasn't going to help wasn't good

True and it was hinata that nearly killed him and almost had Naruto be taken over by kurama.
The credit means nothing if it's not useful in anything.

#50496 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 12:26 AM

Hey look on the bright side, ALL of this tells me something. That NO ONE, NOT EVEN THE FANS OR EXECUTIVES THAT PUSHED FOR THESE PAIRINGS BELIEVE IN THE ROMANCE THAT THESE COUPLES HAVE.

Not once have I ever seen a fictional couple in any other media being forced into these cringing, gagging, "hurts to watch" moments that are rapid fire punching into the audiences' heads that "this couple is in love, this couple is in love!!!!" like some sort of madness mantra, long after the couples in question became canon. You don't see it in other shonen series that are "not about romance" like Fullmetal Alchemist , Dragon Ball, Bleach, etc. But Naruto? they are beating the couples to death like pumping air into a long dead corpse. That speaks to me of desperation.

What's wrong people? Not believing in your own BS lies anymore ? :zaru:  :kukuku:

I actually find the whole thing HILARIOUS. You reap what you sow I guess. The Naruto fandom is in shambles and Boruto seems to be at death's door right now considering all the money grubbing SP is trying to pull, not to mention the manga moved to V Jump was it? It just speaks to me that karma is slowly creeping up on them and if Boruto "dies" good riddance, I say :yes:

Today, roughly 9 out of 10 readers that used to buy Naruto manga stopped buying it since the ending. The gradual decline you've seen in the past 1-2 years were just transient condition until Naruto Next Generation found its equilibrium.

To me personally, it's enough 'big slap' on the face for those supporting and pushing these pairings. NH and SS doesn't sell. And I wish they keep continuing this, so they'll bleed all the way, drain their money, so it can make room for other better series to grow.

Edited by Namaenash, 23 July 2019 - 12:28 AM.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#50497 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 01:55 AM

I mean Sakura maybe could have held her own against pain til Naruto got free.

I don't think that's true we see everyone including jonin told to stay away from the fight because naruto was on a different level (exactly why kakashi becoming sixth hokage without a sharingan makes no sense when naruto clearly is the strongest ninja in the village if a new hokage was selected when tsunade was alive he surpassed the fourth hokage for pete's sake the only weakness naruto had was he had to bypass the nine-tails interfering with his sage mode). the only way they were able to fight pain was to time his push attacks running in was always useless and sakura being in the fight would have made naruto even more angry. if there was a strategy that could have saved naruto and kept pain busy that maybe was possible but one person running in wouldn't have worked. i actually was wondering if naruto would have been captured alive and the other ninja would try and save him kind of like with gaara but that didn't end up happening

Edited by totherpage95, 23 July 2019 - 01:59 AM.

#50498 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 02:25 AM

https://notmycanon.t...ght-add-to-take

yeah sakura is so useless  :lmao:

then why hasn't hinata won any fight beyond defeating that one jyuubi clone (after being defeated by rock-kun)

#50499 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 03:21 AM

Today, roughly 9 out of 10 readers that used to buy Naruto manga stopped buying it since the ending. The gradual decline you've seen in the past 1-2 years were just transient condition until Naruto Next Generation found its equilibrium.

To me personally, it's enough 'big slap' on the face for those supporting and pushing these pairings. NH and SS doesn't sell. And I wish they keep continuing this, so they'll bleed all the way, drain their money, so it can make room for other better series to grow.

Oh so it got lower recently? I thought they still were around 20-15 percent but now they are around 10?

Well when you read Kishi new manga you can see that through how he addresses the love interest. She is Hachi destine princess that he must be with not anyone else to me come off as him saying "I'm not doing any last minute switch this girl is the love interest." Granted she is no Sakura but she is also no hinata.

#50500 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 05:06 PM

And last I checked, even the precious wiki states that the Lion Palms were actually just a secret technique of the Main House and not something Hinatatas made herself from scratch, so she didn't even "make" them. As far as we know, they're not even anything that special; just fancier Jyuken strikes. I mean, I guess their size would allow hitting more than one chakra point if they connect, but why bother if you already got the 64 palms?

2e5.gif

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users