Close
Photo

The NEW NaruSaku Debate Thread

• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#51121 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 03:55 AM

You know I just had this realization that Kakashi acting Like Naruto just ripped of Sasukes Lion Barrage, not being impressed is not nonly double standard bias towards Sasuke but also INCREDIBLY HYPOCRITICAL, coming from the mouth of the "copy ninja". Mimicking the moves of others IS HIS MOTIF so who's he to to judge? Especially when Sasuke took Lion Barrage fro watching Rock Lee

And the fact too Naruto being able to come up with the Naruto Uzumaki Barrage with what he had in his arsenal is a better feat than Sasuke having the Sharingan to help him copy the start of the Hidden Lotus. It's just one of those things where I feel Kakashi favors geniuses over those who work hard to become stronger, due to his elitist attitude initially as a kid, even if it got worse when his dad died.

Agreed kakashi is the reason for a lot of the problem with Sasuke save danzo.

He just assumed Sasuke was like him, but Sasuke wasn't driven by anger and fear alone... he was also driven by jealousy, not just of Itachi, but anyone stronger than him, including Naruto since he always saw him as the loser, unable to change or grow, and his jealousy toward Itachi only got worse when Itachi had no interest in him at the time they met again, given his deep cover in the Akatsuki, and Sasuke not having the truth of the Uchiha clan and expanding his horizons beyond that, even if he was a kitten to torture him with Tsukuyomi like he did.

#51122 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 30 November 2019 - 04:22 AM

And the fact too Naruto being able to come up with the Naruto Uzumaki Barrage with what he had in his arsenal is a better feat than Sasuke having the Sharingan to help him copy the start of the Hidden Lotus. It's just one of those things where I feel Kakashi favors geniuses over those who work hard to become stronger, due to his elitist attitude initially as a kid, even if it got worse when his dad died.

He just assumed Sasuke was like him, but Sasuke wasn't driven by anger and fear alone... he was also driven by jealousy, not just of Itachi, but anyone stronger than him, including Naruto since he always saw him as the loser, unable to change or grow, and his jealousy toward Itachi only got worse when Itachi had no interest in him at the time they met again, given his deep cover in the Akatsuki, and Sasuke not having the truth of the Uchiha clan and expanding his horizons beyond that, even if he was a kitten to torture him with Tsukuyomi like he did.

Agreed Naruto making a new move the fly was a bit impressive and he didn't need shargian so up your Kakashi, plus jiraya said it best training nature talent us boring.
Guy is still the better teacher no matter what he doesn't favor any of his students.
Seriously Kakashi taught Naruto and Sakura next to nothing especially Sakura in part 1 I say it's only by pure luck they made through the forest.

#51123 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 02:40 PM

Well that is not exactly the right way to word it. Gai NEVER LET his favortism stop him from teaching his other students properly. Never forget Rock Lee :no:

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 November 2019 - 02:49 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#51124 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 30 November 2019 - 03:27 PM

Well that is not exactly the right way to word it. Gai NEVER LET his favortism stop him from teaching his other students properly. Never forget Rock Lee :no:

I know sure he cared about Lee more but he still taught tenten and neji unlike kakashi who just neglected Naruto and Sakura for Sasuke. Again this is why I say power Rangers did mentors better specifically s.p.d and jungle fury with cruger and rj.

#51125 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 04:11 PM

Like I said, favourtism NEVER STOPPED him from being a proper teacher. I'm not disagreeing with you, just saying he did play favourites. lol But he did not train or pay attention to Neji or Tenten less for it.

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 November 2019 - 05:01 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#51126 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 05:47 PM

Like I said, favourtism NEVER STOPPED him from being a proper teacher. I'm not disagreeing with you, just saying he did play favourites. lol But he did not train or pay attention to Neji or Tenten less for it.

Agreed if only Naruto and Sakura had that seems like guy would have trained them alot better.

#51127 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 01 December 2019 - 01:58 AM

And we saw Guy also trying to stop Neji when he let his temper get the better of him, and reminding Neji that he wouldn't let his hate for the Hyuga Clan's main house get in the way of doing right in the Chunin Exams.

#51128 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 01 December 2019 - 03:21 AM

And we saw Guy also trying to stop Neji when he let his temper get the better of him, and reminding Neji that he wouldn't let his hate for the Hyuga Clan's main house get in the way of doing right in the Chunin Exams.

Another reason why guy is better than kakashi. Guy made it clear he was the teacher they were the students, kakashi just let Sasuke do what he wanted and didn't actually like a teacher would if he got out of line.
An example say levi from attack on Titan lead team 7 and Sasuke pulled the kitten he does on levi what do you think will happen to Sasuke.

#51129 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 06:42 PM

Let's be honest, most of them were not great teachers at all.

Kakashi only really taught Sasuke and never bothered teaching Naruto and Sakura

Gai spent more time teaching Rock Lee than Ten-Ten and Neji

Kurenai didn't teach anyone special at any way and then she got pregnant and stopped teaching period

Asuna MAYBE taught Shikamaru and left the other two.

If I were to really think about, they only maybe taught one of them and the rest kind of had to learn their own families talents. Granted the teacher could probably only teach the basics of being a ninja, but with so much knowledge they could have taught more. Kakashi is the worst offender cause he knew multiple techniques and really taught nothing.

Naruto is a prime example of how Kakashi is a bad teacher. He taught Naruto NOTHING and Naruto basically flew by by technicalities. Some even admit they did. Now, I understand as a child Naruto could get away with stuff, but as he got older he should have learned more about it. It is great to have dreams, but you have to work for them. They don't just magically fall into your lap....or I guess they do for Naruto since he almost got everything by just existing. Same with Sasuke.
Sakura and Rock Lee are like the only two that really worked hard for their talents and the rest was either a hand me down or someone else did it all for them.

Rock Lee is mah boi.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 02 December 2019 - 06:43 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#51130 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 02 December 2019 - 10:18 PM

I actually disagree that Kakashi is what caused Sasuke's issues. He might not have helped them but he's not the kittenface who murdered all his family, or the one who convinced the person to do it and continue mentally torturing him in an effort to get killed by him. 

That being said he was a kitten teacher to Sakura and Naruto when it came to teaching them actual skills, but he is the one who taught them the importance of teamwork and bonds. He's the one who taught them that accomplishing a mission by sacrificing your allies is the lowest thing a person can do. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#51131 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:34 PM

Let's be honest, most of them were not great teachers at all.
Kakashi only really taught Sasuke and never bothered teaching Naruto and Sakura
Gai spent more time teaching Rock Lee than Ten-Ten and Neji
Kurenai didn't teach anyone special at any way and then she got pregnant and stopped teaching period
Asuna MAYBE taught Shikamaru and left the other two.
If I were to really think about, they only maybe taught one of them and the rest kind of had to learn their own families talents. Granted the teacher could probably only teach the basics of being a ninja, but with so much knowledge they could have taught more. Kakashi is the worst offender cause he knew multiple techniques and really taught nothing.
Naruto is a prime example of how Kakashi is a bad teacher. He taught Naruto NOTHING and Naruto basically flew by by technicalities. Some even admit they did. Now, I understand as a child Naruto could get away with stuff, but as he got older he should have learned more about it. It is great to have dreams, but you have to work for them. They don't just magically fall into your lap....or I guess they do for Naruto since he almost got everything by just existing. Same with Sasuke.
Sakura and Rock Lee are like the only two that really worked hard for their talents and the rest was either a hand me down or someone else did it all for them.
Rock Lee is mah boi.

true but guy actually cared about his students the others didn't seem like they did. I'll always take guy over Kakashi image if guy taught Naruto and Sakura how much better they'd be.
Kakashi is the worst and watchmojo actually put him as the best anime teacher, heck Izumi from full Metal alchemist was a better teacher than Kakashi. That's why Sakura and Lee are awesome they work for really there skills

I actually disagree that Kakashi is what caused Sasuke's issues. He might not have helped them but he's not the kittenface who murdered all his family, or the one who convinced the person to do it and continue mentally torturing him in an effort to get killed by him. 
That being said he was a kitten teacher to Sakura and Naruto when it came to teaching them actual skills, but he is the one who taught them the importance of teamwork and bonds. He's the one who taught them that accomplishing a mission by sacrificing your allies is the lowest thing a person can do.

That doesn't mean anything in the long run since he needed to teach more.

#51132 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 02:35 AM

Doesn't it though? if he weren't an awful teacher Sakura wouldn't need to serve under Tsunade. Him sucking is what eventually leads to her getting good. She finds a person who WILL teach her and does it damn well.

Without Kakashi who the hell knows what we would have ended up with. 

#51133 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 11:38 AM

Doesn't it though? if he weren't an awful teacher Sakura wouldn't need to serve under Tsunade. Him sucking is what eventually leads to her getting good. She finds a person who WILL teach her and does it damn well.
Without Kakashi who the hell knows what we would have ended up with.

True but a real teacher wouldn't neglect there students plus he could still them and still send them to jiraya and tsunade.

#51134 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 03:10 PM

Sakura being "Sent" To Tsunade VS seeking Tsunade out on her own volition are different and mean different things. 

Naruto was probably always meant to be trained by Jiraiya at some point. 

I'm not saying Kakashi is a good teacher, just that him being a bad one was kinda necessary imo. 

#51135 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 03:59 PM

Just think for a moment, how a dude that never had students (cause they all failed his test) coud've been a great teacher? Were would he get expirience?

Also this teaching was stretched really bad, Kakashi basicly only teached Sasuke, and didn't care for other 2.

After time skip we're suggested that all of trio got some skill from their teachers?

Sasuke was remodeled into a killer with experting in lighting jutsu, got like 6 new moves, learned how to use sword on a level that he possesed threat to a jonin with a group of chunins. Whoever it was (Orochimaru or Kabuto) they did train him, he had motivation on his own.

Sakura under Tsunade learned all the aspects of healing and performed high-stress healing on brother of Gaara at first sight. Gained huge offensive capabilities and learned byakuo seal, learned summon. All that from a basicly non existing skills in anything but genjutsu and basic chakra control.

What Naruto got? Bigger rasengan, how to undo genjutsu and how to use his clones for tricking more then just punching. So much progress that he never been taught by Jiraiya how to control kyubi, let alone sage mode, never even heard about it. Guess 2 years went by in hot springs watching how oldman seduces girls, ocassionaly teaching some small deteils to Naruto. (Just a reminder that Nagato/Konan/Yahiko under Jiraiya were taught from literally just orphans to shinobis ready for war with knowing their basic elements, Nagato obtaining all of basic elements)

If somebody is deserving best teacher it would be Tsunade (who was Hokage and was busy with her own work) or Orochimaru who managed to add to all the strong sides of Uchiha and cover his weakness.

#51136 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 04:13 PM

^^^ That right there. Though to be fair Tsunade probably made Sakura self-study a lot and work with Shizune as well. 

Sakura gets the least focus of the three but she is by far the most interesting and adept imo. She's the best student and she'd have been a fan-kittening-tastic teacher herself---something we never get to see. 

#51137 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 05:30 PM

Sakura being "Sent" To Tsunade VS seeking Tsunade out on her own volition are different and mean different things. 
Naruto was probably always meant to be trained by Jiraiya at some point. 
I'm not saying Kakashi is a good teacher, just that him being a bad one was kinda necessary imo.

Yet in jungle fury rj had the Rangers train with him and two different masters through the season.

#51138 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 01:24 AM

^^^ That right there. Though to be fair Tsunade probably made Sakura self-study a lot and work with Shizune as well. 

Sakura gets the least focus of the three but she is by far the most interesting and adept imo. She's the best student and she'd have been a fan-kittening-tastic teacher herself---something we never get to see. 

Same with Orochimaru and Kabuto, Sasuke even created his own moves without them knowing. The good teacher teaches you how to think and use what you have learned. Both Sasuke and Sakura used their potential. What advice Jiraiya gave Naruto? "Who needs them seals, let's become 2 trick pony!" and he basicly facerolled enemies, and only got to learn his element far later, falling 2 years behind Sasuke on that part.

#51139 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 01:45 AM

Same with Orochimaru and Kabuto, Sasuke even created his own moves without them knowing. The good teacher teaches you how to think and use what you have learned. Both Sasuke and Sakura used their potential. What advice Jiraiya gave Naruto? "Who needs them seals, let's become 2 trick pony!" and he basicly facerolled enemies, and only got to learn his element far later, falling 2 years behind Sasuke on that part.

Which to me shows how bad Jiraiya was, thinking he could just teach Naruto to control Kurama's chakra and everything would be OK!

#51140 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 07:15 PM

Which to me shows how bad Jiraiya was, thinking he could just teach Naruto to control Kurama's chakra and everything would be OK!

And against opponents who are tailored for fighting Biju / Jinchuriki, no less.

2e5.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users