TF2 RP - 2Fort

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
124 replies to this topic

#101 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 20 June 2009 - 07:52 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 20 2009, 03:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
" Bossman, I got her. "

Spoke the slavic man as he saw the engineer with the intelligence on her back.

Taking out the shotgun he grinned. " Engineer! Don't move! " He spoke as he began running and shooting at the same time. Not really wise, but it was meant to stop her. " I don't know if you felt it before , but hot shells coming from a cane of a gun is pretty harmful! " Bogdan continued on trying to put her to a stop. " I don't want to hurt you. "

He then whispered.

" Not yet. "

Julie let out an "eep!" as hot lead began to splatter all around her.

"Ohkittenohkittenohkitten, I'M SO DEAD!" Julie cried to herself, as she made it to the top of the Red team's fort, and tried to make the decision of whether she should jump down into their courtyard and make a run for it, or try to sneak by their Re-Spawn room and then DIVEBOMB over the ledge, and then quickly run over the bridge. There were usually Snipers hiding on that second floor ledge, but Julie decided to take her chances there. And so, trying to ignore the panting Pyro hot no pun intended XD on her heels, Julie dashed across the ledge overlooking the courtyard, and headed towards the ledge overlooking the bridge, trying to make her escape, and wishing desperately that one of her Blu teammates would come and help her.

~~~

Scott decided that it was time to strike at the heart of the Blu team, like they were doing to his team. So, he quickly jumped on the roof of the covered bridge separating the two teams, and quickly began to make his way across.

Only to be blown to pieces as a Blu sentry gun locked on, and made mincemeat out of his body parts.

#102 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 08:11 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 20 2009, 03:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Julie let out an "eep!" as hot lead began to splatter all around her.

"Ohshitohshitohshit, I'M SO DEAD!" Julie cried to herself, as she made it to the top of the Red team's fort, and tried to make the decision of whether she should jump down into their courtyard and make a run for it, or try to sneak by their Re-Spawn room and then DIVEBOMB over the ledge, and then quickly run over the bridge. There were usually Snipers hiding on that second floor ledge, but Julie decided to take her chances there. And so, trying to ignore the panting Pyro hot no pun intended XD on her heels, Julie dashed across the ledge overlooking the courtyard, and headed towards the ledge overlooking the bridge, trying to make her escape, and wishing desperately that one of her Blu teammates would come and help her.

Victoria stood atop the upper-ledge, overlooking the bridge that connected to two forts. She hadn't been there that long, but had decided that this was an awesome spot of AWESOME.

Either way, she had a job to do. Yes, a job. An important job!

A smirk stretches across her lips. "Bye-bye, Ms Engineer," She murmurs. Not a moment later, a shot rings out, and Victoria grins widely as she watches the Engineer fall over, dead. To respawn eventually. But the important part was that she dropped the intelligence! Life was good again.
~~~~

Corin waited by the respawn area-thing that they were given. She was counting down the seconds till the hyperactive engineer showed up.

A sip of coffee.

"Eight, Seven.."

A few more seconds of counting down, coffee quickly finished. "Three, two..."

#103 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 20 June 2009 - 08:15 AM

Bogdan finally got where Julie died.

Overlooking at the sniper , he lifted the mask and gave her a thumbs up.

" Nicely done lady Sniper! " He chanted grinning. Equipping the flamethrower and putting the mask down , it was time to show off.

~~~~~

Virote awaited everyone to get ready. " Alright. Corin. " He spoke as he was standing next to the girl. " You'll heal me as I rush against those morons? Axe you either defend Juliet's sentry or you help on the attack. Juliet , as for a punishment just has to stick next to her sentry. I swear.......sometimes I wish I was back in Thailand. " And the trademark sentence was uttered. Making sure the minigun was ready to shred and destroy , Virote made the monstrous thing roar for a while.

#104 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 20 June 2009 - 08:22 AM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Jun 20 2009, 04:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Corin waited by the respawn area-thing that they were given. She was counting down the seconds till the hyperactive engineer showed up.

A sip of coffee.

"Eight, Seven.."

A few more seconds of counting down, coffee quickly finished. "Three, two..."

"WAAAHHHHH," Julie cried out, as she was suddenly and quite abruptly brought back into existence.

"Coorrriiinn. That nasty biatch Sniper they have over there HEADSHOTTED meh!" Julie cried, as she made big teary eyes at Corin, who was waiting at the respawn spot, calmy sipping her ever-present cup of coffee.

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 20 2009, 04:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Virote awaited everyone to get ready. " Alright. Corin. " He spoke as he was standing next to the girl. " You'll heal me as I rush against those morons? Axe you either defend Juliet's sentry or you help on the attack. Juliet , as for a punishment just has to stick next to her sentry. I swear.......sometimes I wish I was back in Thailand. " And the trademark sentence was uttered. Making sure the minigun was ready to shred and destroy , Virote made the monstrous thing roar for a while.

Julie stuck her tongue out at Virote, as she turned wibbly eyes back on Corin.

#105 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 20 June 2009 - 08:26 AM

With a Shotgun in his grasp and his trusty bazooka strapped to his back Lewis leaped into action.

Edited by UzumakiEdward85, 20 June 2009 - 09:08 AM.

uc.png

#106 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 08:41 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 20 2009, 04:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"WAAAHHHHH," Julie cried out, as she was suddenly and quite abruptly brought back into existence.

"Coorrriiinn. That nasty biatch Sniper they have over there HEADSHOTTED meh!" Julie cried, as she made big teary eyes at Corin, who was waiting at the respawn spot, calmy sipping her ever-present cup of coffee.

Julie stuck her tongue out at Virote, as she turned wibbly eyes back on Corin.

"That's what Snipers do, Julie." Corin sighed. "I told you it wasn't a good idea to just rush in. Or rather, in your case... Rush out." The medic gave the shorter girl an almost mocking pat on the head. "At least now you'll be more careful~" Turning to her apparently pissed off all the time Leader, she smiles a little. Well. It's more like a half-assed grin than anything.

"Of course I will, Vivi. I am a medic, am I not?" It was her JOB to heal people. Obviously. If they won this battle, then...

Well. Lots more coffee for the insomniac medic. =D

~~~~~~~
Bogdan finally got where Julie died.

Overlooking at the sniper , he lifted the mask and gave her a thumbs up.

" Nicely done lady Sniper! " He chanted grinning. Equipping the flamethrower and putting the mask down , it was time to show off.

Victoria merely grinned and waved as a thank you. Didn't quite want to reveal her position, afterall.

Yeah. Sniper.

... Headshots were NICE.

Either way, she kept a lookout for any more blus...

#107 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 08:47 AM

Vivi? VIVI?! ....Actually the nickname was ...KINDA of okay. No point in making it a big case. " Alright. Let's get started then? " He chanted as he ran. Slowly. Rather slowly. That stupid minigun and the fact that he was old didn't help.

~~~~~~~~~~

Bogdan on the other hand was awaiting for people to show up. Turning on the radio on his end , he rose the mask so he could actually talk. " Victoria? Do you see anyone? Is Bossman dead? How about Lewis? Actually wait up. I apologize. " Chanted the man tried to connect to Lewis' radio. " Lewis? Do you see the Komandant? " He asked. Also Matrona seemed...to be missing. Probably polishing and worshiping her shoes.

#108 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 09:04 AM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Jun 20 2009, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lewis heard his radio spark to life and as well as the voice of the ever annoying Slavic Bogdan.

"Scott is with me, we're headed into the blue base now I'm providing him with cover while he grabs the briefcase."

The moment Lewis saw someone wearing Blue he fired his shotgun.

Scott decided that it was time to strike at the heart of the Blu team, like they were doing to his team. So, he quickly jumped on the roof of the covered bridge separating the two teams, and quickly began to make his way across.

Only to be blown to pieces as a Blu sentry gun locked on, and made mincemeat out of his body parts.

[Scott's dead. You gotta edit your post mang. Also who's the BLU Lewis' shooting at?]

Edited by Yakatsu, 20 June 2009 - 09:04 AM.

#109 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 20 June 2009 - 09:11 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 20 2009, 05:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[Scott's dead. You gotta edit your post mang. Also who's the BLU Lewis' shooting at?]

((Never mind I edited my first post and deleted the 2nd))

Lewis jumped into the moat separating both bases and swam to the sewer pipe that led into the Blue base. As he started to run through the pipe his radio sparked to life and he heard the voice of the ever annoying Bogdan.

"No I do not see Scott I see pieces of him though."

uc.png

#110 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Jun 20 2009, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Victoria merely grinned and waved as a thank you. Didn't quite want to reveal her position, afterall.

Yeah. Sniper.

... Headshots were NICE.

Either way, she kept a lookout for any more blus...

Footsteps on the cement floor of the battlements. Axe's head cocked to the side as he stared at the Sniper Curiously. Had it not noticed the angry? Axe blinked, looking down at his darling in his hand. Fingers tightened around the wood shaft as he hefted it up, high above his head. He grinned, biting his lip to stop the laughter. he wanted to laugh at her. To scream in her ear and watch her jump and then grab her neck and squeeze and squeeze until she didn't jump ever again...

His second hand grasped the end of the Axe, fully raised, he could see her skin moving with her unconscious twitches, proof of her life... Blood moving in veins in arteries all throughout beneath her skin... an ocean of Blood, Trapped inside her! TRAPPED! HE HAD TO SAVE THE OCEAN!

"FOR THE OCEAN, YOU b*tch!"

And with that, he brought the Axe down on her head with a meaty thunk. He quickly yanked it out, blood and bone and brains splooshing out of the massive gap he'd left. She didn't look the same, since her head was all smashed by the force of the blow.

Axe watched like a curious child as her corpse hit the ground, before getting on his hands and knees, Cheering the Ocean on!

"YOU'RE FREE NOW! GO! BEFORE THEY PUT YOU IN A BAGGIE AND FREEZE YOU!"

And, with that said, he promptly stood up, and stood guard over the Dead Lady's corpse.
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#111 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 01:42 AM

Bogdan whistled happily as guarding the intelligence wasn't so bad after all-

Okay what the hell?

Where's Lady Sniper? ....Oh hello , there.

" Blu pyro! What have you done with her?! " He shouted. A look of slight anger crossed his face. He wanted to show him what could this slavic could do. But then again...he had to protect the intelligence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Virote growled. " Let's just get the show on the road. I can't get in contact with Axe. Stupid moron.... " He chanted as he continued on. " Let's give a nice look around the base before we head out, alright Corin? Juliet. Stick with your sentry gun. And if I see you walking around.... "

The old man just shook his head and sighed. He then continued on moving around to see if there was anyone planning to attack them.

#112 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 21 2009, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bogdan whistled happily as guarding the intelligence wasn't so bad after all-

Okay what the hell?

Where's Lady Sniper? ....Oh hello , there.

" Blu pyro! What have you done with her?! " He shouted. A look of slight anger crossed his face. He wanted to show him what could this slavic could do. But then again...he had to protect the intelligence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Virote growled. " Let's just get the show on the road. I can't get in contact with Axe. Stupid moron.... " He chanted as he continued on. " Let's give a nice look around the base before we head out, alright Corin? Juliet. Stick with your sentry gun. And if I see you walking around.... "

The old man just shook his head and sighed. He then continued on moving around to see if there was anyone planning to attack them.

Doing his best to sneak into the base, a soaking wet Lewis spotted the giant Blue. He put his shotgun away and pulled out his trusty....shovel? After a few quiet steps Lewis jumped as high as he could bringing the diamond head of the shovel crashing down on the head of the Heavy crushing his skull. As the Heavy crumbled to the floor dead Lewis' eyes met with those of who he assumed was the Blue's medic, he blushed as his eyes set on the beautiful lady before him before said eyes were splattered against the walls of the base as the Heavy who he thought he had killed blew his head off. As Lewis waited to respawn back in the Red base one thought crossed his mind....

"Screw sneaking this time I'm gonna blow kitten up!"

He emphasized his words as he unstrapped the Bazooka from his back.

uc.png

#113 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:16 AM

"Did that guy just axe me to death?" Was the first thing Victoria said upon respawning. "... Good thing I didn't really feel anything~" She sighed and glanced at the Soldier who had just respawned, as well.

Shrugging to herself and rubbing the back of her head where she thinks the axe might've hit, Victoria wanders off to find her corpse. And killer.

~~~~
Doing his best to sneak into the base, a soaking wet Lewis spotted the giant Blue. He put his shotgun away and pulled out his trusty....shovel? After a few quiet steps Lewis jumped as high as he could bringing the diamond head of the shovel crashing down on the head of the Heavy crushing his skull. As the Heavy crumbled to the floor dead Lewis' eyes met with those of who he assumed was the Blue's medic, he blushed as his eyes set on the beautiful lady before him before said eyes were splattered against the walls of the base as the Heavy who he thought he had killed blew his head off.

Corin merely blinked as blood splattered the walls. And her. Lovely. Blood's a little difficult to wash out, so Corin assumed, and hoped she had spare uniforms. With a yawn she used the medigun to heal Virote with a stream of blue healing light. . "Not sure if there's much of a challenge, here..."

Tired eyes turned towards the man she was currently healing. "So. What now, Vivi?"

#114 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:40 AM

Virote growled at Corin. " I just got shoveled and you tell me there's not challenge? I oughta'.... " Eh, calm down....

" Whatever. Let's go and rush those bastards. It's revenge time! "

He chanted as he....walked as fast as he could. After all. That minigun was heavy.

~~~~~~~~

Bogdan used the radio yet one more time.

" Comrades. I require assistance in guarding the intelligence. If you be so kind... " He whispered as he looked around. Damn, that stupid briefcase was being too much of a hassle.

#115 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:50 AM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Jun 22 2009, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Did that guy just axe me to death?" Was the first thing Victoria said upon respawning. "... Good thing I didn't really feel anything~" She sighed and glanced at the Soldier who had just respawned, as well.

Shrugging to herself and rubbing the back of her head where she thinks the axe might've hit, Victoria wanders off to find her corpse. And killer.

Not noticing Victoria respawning as well an irate Lewis loaded his Bazooka when his radio sparked to life and Bogdan's annoying voice came on again. Sighing, Lewis responded.

"I'm on my way....comarade."

It was then that he noticed the Heavy that blew his head off crossing the bridge, the female Medic following him. Deciding not to let this chance slip him by Lewis pointed his bazooka and fired watching with a sick sense of glee as the Heavy was blown into meaty chunks.

"Now we're even fatass."

With that Lewis went to look for Bogdan.

uc.png

#116 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:57 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 22 2009, 04:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bogdan used the radio yet one more time.

" Comrades. I require assistance in guarding the intelligence. If you be so kind... " He whispered as he looked around. Damn, that stupid briefcase was being too much of a hassle.

Axe looked around wide-eyed and confused. He stood awkwardly in front of the other Pyro, wondering what the Etiquette was about being ignored on the field of fieldy battles. He scuffed his toe along the ground, before it skipped and he accidentally kicked the dead sniper in the head. His eyes widened and he looked up at the other pyro like a child who's afraid of being caught stealing the cookies.

Stealing cookies, kicking a dead woman's head, It's a fine line.

He looked down at his Axe. It was still bloody. Wait.. Blood was Red. He looked up at the Other Pyro's suit. It was red.
He looked at his axe.
He looked at the woman's corpse and the FREE OCEAN.
He looked at the other pyro.
He looked at his axe.
He looked at the squirrel in the distance.
He looked at his axe.

And with that, he promptly Axed the other Pyro in the head.

"I'M STILL FREEING OCEANS HERE, BAYBAY. 8D"
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#117 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:03 AM

Bogdan then respawned.

" ....kitten. "

He uttered as he put on the mask. 1 - 0. And Bogdan was losing.

~~

Virote was fuming madly.

" Fatass huh...huh?! FATASS?! "

That's it. Slamming though the doors with a bottle of booze in his hand , the Thai 7'1 tiger rose up like a phoenix. Emptying it rather quickly , he grinned. Equipping his minigun again , he made sure no smartass would cross with him. And win.

" Corin. Stay where you are or retreat. I'm picking you up as soon as possible. "

He spoke with his voice hinting certain...blood lust.

#118 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:17 AM

QUOTE (Recompense @ Jun 22 2009, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Axe looked around wide-eyed and confused. He stood awkwardly in front of the other Pyro, wondering what the Etiquette was about being ignored on the field of fieldy battles. He scuffed his toe along the ground, before it skipped and he accidentally kicked the dead sniper in the head. His eyes widened and he looked up at the other pyro like a child who's afraid of being caught stealing the cookies.

Stealing cookies, kicking a dead woman's head, It's a fine line.

He looked down at his Axe. It was still bloody. Wait.. Blood was Red. He looked up at the Other Pyro's suit. It was red.
He looked at his axe.
He looked at the woman's corpse and the FREE OCEAN.
He looked at the other pyro.
He looked at his axe.
He looked at the squirrel in the distance.
He looked at his axe.

And with that, he promptly Axed the other Pyro in the head.

"I'M STILL FREEING OCEANS HERE, BAYBAY. 8D"

Lewis arrived just in time to see Bogdan get his head cleaved nearly in half.

"That has gotta hurt...."

Once the other Pyro turned his attention to him Lewis quickly brought his shotgun out and just as the Pyro's axe embedded into his shoulder Lewis splattered the Pyro's brains everywhere with a point-blank shot.

"I take it back....that really kittening hurts."

With a wince Lewis ripped the axe out of his shoulder and tossed it aside. With his right arm dangling from the socket and his shoulder bleeding profusely Lewis cocked his shotgun and waited for the next Challenger.

"Bring it on."

uc.png

#119 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:29 AM

[Ed. Stop forcing other characters do actions.]

Virote growled as he walked to the top plateau of the Blu Base. There he saw Axe and Lewis.

" Well then. Hey! Meathead! Chew lead! "

The thai monster fell down the plateau, of course hindered because those legs weren't that young to be playing these games, and his minigun began to roar. And of course bullets came out. As he began spraying , aimed at Lewis, he shouted. " Axe go on ahead! "

~~

Bogdan of course heard the commotion. He had the Blu pyro to take care of. He walked down though sets of stairs to actually make it in time to save Lewis. And the intelligence.

~~

The Announcer's voice shouted. " The RED intelligence came back to their base! "

~~

Virote : kitten!
Bogdan : Yes!

#120 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:36 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 22 2009, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[Ed. Stop forcing other characters do actions.]

Virote growled as he walked to the top plateau of the Blu Base. There he saw Axe and Lewis.

" Well then. Hey! Meathead! Chew lead! "

The thai monster fell down the plateau, of course hindered because those legs weren't that young to be playing these games, and his minigun began to roar. And of course bullets came out. As he began spraying , aimed at Lewis, he shouted. " Axe go on ahead! "

~~

Bogdan of course heard the commotion. He had the Blu pyro to take care of. He walked down though sets of stairs to actually make it in time to save Lewis. And the intelligence.

~~

The Announcer's voice shouted. " The RED intelligence came back to their base! "

~~

Virote : kitten!
Bogdan : Yes!

((Sorry sleep.gif))

Being wounded Lewis was unprepared for the onslaught of bullets as they tore into his body making swiss cheese out of it. As he waited to respawn again Lewis growled.

"You won this round fatass....but I'm just getting started."

uc.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users