Show Yourself In Motion!

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#21 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 01 December 2007 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (krisk @ Dec 1 2007, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1stDay!: HAH DAYM, look at everyone. XDD looks super dang cool! 8D OMFG XDD betch arse line. ftwww. NO NO NO dood, wen ya go next time, heed my words.. BE.A.LOUD.ANNOYANCE. dood do it.. omg omgomgomgmg. do it. XD people will get peesed and they'll get outta line.. or go in the back...mwhahaha! thoe i dunno bout a convention like this... so iono. XD OMFG IT'S BUGBUT!! or keith. XDD how come nobody's like RAWRRR OTAKONNN rawr.gif !!!! lol awesomeee~ wow.png

Lol, and you didn't even see a fraction of the line...it was 25,000 peoplez strong @.@!

Yokoinakimono: yeeeeeeeeeeeee~ yoko-chaaa u look so prettyyyyy~ wow.png u haff boyfren? XDDD NOMFG dood that's rlly pretty gaw... blue.. the color..gah so pretty. YOKO-SO-PRETTYY! a_spaz.gif and u didn't realize she was tapin u??? wtf! XDD LOL at the end "There we go." does that mean she was gettin' the fone calls cuz of her smex-ono? ;DDD

LOL! XDDD

Nice. Smexy!Yoko ftw! >3

LOLHG!: OMGGGGG IT'S HGGG!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~!!!! I WANNA TOUCH HIS BUTT!!!! arg.gif DDDDX XD suh-weeet! why didn't u hgdance w/ him! DX

Hehehe...I did! >DDD

YOU THINK I COULD HAVE MISSED TEH CHANCE TO GET DOWN AND DEERTAY, AND HG THE HG! HELLZ YAY WE HGED EACH OTHER! >D

LastDay: awww dood, it's so empty nowww D: FAILZ! DX u sound tired shuanamama~ and where r the FACE IN CAMERA moments... tee hee i bet they're on the other cameras. xDDD :hg: !

dooooooooooood, sweetness! :-D

I was sad because it was the last day, and I couldn't find Yoko, Ash, or Henna to say goodbye to them ;_;

BUT I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR! H&E OTAKON 2008 HERE WE COME! a_spaz.gif

#22 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 02 December 2007 - 03:16 AM

Omg, nice videos, Shauna! I like your laugh. XD

#23 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 12:02 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Dec 1 2007, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YOU THINK I COULD HAVE MISSED TEH CHANCE TO GET DOWN AND DEERTAY, AND HG THE HG! HELLZ YAY WE HGED EACH OTHER! >D

HG....-ed.... EACHOTHER!?! D:

*I R JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 2 THE MAAAAAAAAAAAAX* arg.gif
nuuuuuuuuuuuu~ DX

wow.png ur my hero. ;.;

#24 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts
  • Interests:EHRGEIZ: God Bless The Ring!

Posted 07 December 2007 - 10:01 PM

OMG! Lurker!Kage coming to you live!

Part 1
Part 2

And there you go everyone! The infamous Hoku makes his appearance! My bike's name is official Serenity, but I call her Wren for short. Me & my buddy Jay, originally decided on different names, I wanted to name her suzy, and he named her sally, so thats why we called her "Sally Sue".

sushiset1_shrimp.gifHard-Gay-animated-sprite.gif
"Shiny. Let's go be bad guys."

#25 bassclef

bassclef

Konoha Journalist

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 10:12 PM

Rofl, Lloyd, rofl.
"I got bored, so I decided to go and buy a 360. *shrugs* I mainly use it when I'm bored... Which happens to be all the time, lol." -me

#26 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 07 December 2007 - 10:20 PM

ZOMG! FUUUUUUUU!! IT'S HOKUUUU!! th_glomp.gif a_hug.gif

Sweeet ride Lloyd-kun! And dude lol! You need to ride yourself down here to Florida to come visit, and get out of all of that cold weather tongue.gif

VROOM BABY VROOM! wow.png

#27 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 07 December 2007 - 10:23 PM

Lol, nice videos Shauna^^
And Yoko looks nice in a kimono tongue.gif

And nice video as well, Hokuten
Uhm...nice bike tongue.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#28 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 10:27 PM

lol Thanks! I want to go to Florida too! I'm tired of snow and cold! I need someplace warm! Well, I'll post some more vids later this week! And give my shout outs too!

#29 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 10:28 PM

Awesome Hoku. Your little baby. biggrin.gif

#30 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 11:29 PM

Nice bike Hoku, i wouldnt mind getting myself a bike one day.

#31 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 07 December 2007 - 11:48 PM

Whooaa! Sweet bike! :o

#32 algernon81

algernon81

Isemi Alethia

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Quit asking me.

Posted 08 December 2007 - 03:44 AM

YOU SUCK!! You and your shiny bike =__=

It's freezing and snowing here, where's MY bike, huh? dry.gif

Eh well. The only thing wrong with that vid is the serious lack of HG-ness, so get your throat all better! tongue.gif

#33 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 03:50 PM

Lurker!Kage strikes again! This time we see Hoku's Lair! wow.png sweatdrop.gif :shamefulcry0js: I don't know if the lighting is either bad, or the upload made it all funky, sorry if it looks all dark! If it's too dark, I'll just go reshoot it or something, I guess ... happy.gif ;;;;

The Hoku's Lair
Hoku's Lair part 2

LOL That first video was almost 5mins, so I was almost at the limit for Photobucket Upload. That's kinda why I had to cut it into two parts again, but at least I have fully charged batteries! XD :thumbs:

#34 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 06:39 PM

Slow motion sword! Awesome stuff, hoku. biggrin.gif

#35 algernon81

algernon81

Isemi Alethia

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Quit asking me.

Posted 08 December 2007 - 06:53 PM

Dang, man, what's come over you? First you're the Lurker Kage and all of a sudden BAM we got two vids?! I like it!

You gotta pull yourself away from your job and get yourself over to Otakon next year so we can all hang out >.>

And... of course, awesome sword, hehe.

#36 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 December 2007 - 07:20 PM

Nice vids, Lurker!Kage XD

The only thing I... eh... dislike in your lair's (room, w/e) is the room's wallpaper. But anyways, cool bike, sword and collection of PSP games. If you get tired of the games, hand me some tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#37 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (Ani @ Dec 8 2007, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Slow motion sword! Awesome stuff, hoku. biggrin.gif

lol Ani-chan, I realized now that instead of me holding it, I should have laid it down and examined it with the camera instead of a still camera shot. Maybe I'll go do a better viewing of it another time. I actually used to have two katanas! Originally I had a more traditional designed one with a smooth black sheath, and it would make that "ping" sound when you unsheathed it, and put it back in. But I gave that my friend for his birthday because he always wanted one, but couldn't quite afford one on his own time.

Then I got the dragon head katana, which was way more badass than my black one, so I'm satisfied.

QUOTE (algernon81 @ Dec 8 2007, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dang, man, what's come over you? First you're the Lurker Kage and all of a sudden BAM we got two vids?! I like it!

You gotta pull yourself away from your job and get yourself over to Otakon next year so we can all hang out >.>

And... of course, awesome sword, hehe.

:rolleyes: My parents took my digicam with them to Egypt, so all I have is this pocket-digi-camcorder. And since no one really uses it, I figured I might as well make use of it. Plus it's really easy to use, as well as interfacing with my computer. It has this USB plug-in & play, the computer just auto-recognizes it and it acts like hooking up your digital camera. Plus the video format is .avi so it's pretty universal to upload around.

Dude, once Spring/Summer hits, or just when it gets at least 65+ degrees out, expect vids of me riding around, or vids of me and my buddies just crusing around too.

QUOTE (Derock @ Dec 8 2007, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice vids, Lurker!Kage XD

The only thing I... eh... dislike in your lair's (room, w/e) is the room's wallpaper. But anyways, cool bike, sword and collection of PSP games. If you get tired of the games, hand me some tongue.gif

sweatdrop.gif Yeah, I don't really like my wallpaper either, and I get that comment from just about everyone that comes over to my house. It's not like I really care anymore, I just live with it, and am too lazy to make any change about it. LOL seriously I have almost 20+ PSP games, and most of them I've already beaten, maxed out, overplayed, and am just completely bored with. I decided to just sell them off, or trade them in for something else.

It's ridiculous, but also kind of sad at how many PSP games I have. And some of them I realized I wasn't very satisfied with, as well as disappointed in.

#38 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 09 December 2007 - 02:52 AM

Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

*attacks Hoku-kun with love*

OMG! You're freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your bike!

And ZOMG Teh SWORD!!!!!!!!!11111 th_glomp.gif For the awesome pervert!

If only our video camera would connect to the computer....
Tsu.gif

#39 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 04:05 AM

kuku: lol XD niiiiiiiice bike guy, SALLY SUUUU~ yee hee, thoe the serenity name is uber boober as well. tongue.gif AND YEAH SO I LIKE THE SOUND SO WHAT! XDDD and boo aww, no HG! DX u should post a video of u HG-ING ur bike. wow.png

kuku2: HAHAHA UR WALL LOOKS LIKE TILE! XD i was confused at first.. XD i was all, "why would he put the calender on the floor..." and then u zoomed out and i'm all WTFLAWLERHEELIES! laugh.gif XDDD UR AN IMPULSIVE BUDDHIST BUYER! 8D so am i! 111191.gif XD HMSSS~~! couurrrrrseee we've read itt....yeahhhhh... courrrsseee~ XDD OMFG BAD AY SUPER SWORD OF KILLAH~ NEESSSSSS!!! 8D luv the sword kuku. GIMME! 8D XD slowww-moooo baaaad-aaaayyyy~~ wow.png

a_dance.gif YAAAAAAAY KUKU~~~~~~~!
BUT GO HG UR BIKE THEN WE SHALL BE HAPPEH~! rawr.gif

wow.png !

#40 PhantomNinja

PhantomNinja

Crazy little brunette

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:drawing, reading, writting, cooking... (i have a lot of 'ings')

Posted 09 December 2007 - 04:36 AM

Feck, Hoku, I'm stealing your bike!!

*edit* ok, got a video up! Project I did for physics.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users