Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#761 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 06:38 PM

Good question though I don't think it really mattered if he was there.

Toneri, a descendant of Kaguya, threatening to destroy the planet with the moon because..."I love Hinata."

Sasuke should have been the first one to step up and say "Really, dude? All this over a woman? We already fought several other villains with the same MO."

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#762 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:08 PM

Toneri, a descendant of Kaguya, threatening to destroy the planet with the moon because..."I love Hinata."
Sasuke should have been the first one to step up and say "Really, dude? All this over a woman? We already fought several other villains with the same MO."

Actually that sounds way better but toneri is just bland and generic so you can't really do anything better with him. And now does he even know what was going on during the war or with obito. It's just series of questions I have like was the moon eye plan ever used before madara tried it if so how was is stopped where did the info on how to make it even come from.

#763 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 01:17 AM

Actually that sounds way better but toneri is just bland and generic so you can't really do anything better with him. And now does he even know what was going on during the war or with obito. It's just series of questions I have like was the moon eye plan ever used before madara tried it if so how was is stopped where did the info on how to make it even come from.

To answer some questions.
1. Apparently the moon eye plan was used before, but on a smaller scale as the white Zetsu I believe were said to be previous people that were put under it. The body gets transformed into the white Zetsu if I am not mistaken...I could be wrong.

2. It was probably stopped by Hagaromo and his brother at the time seeing how they sealed her away.

3. It came from the tablet that Black Zetsu altered. That is how Madara was able to pull the entire plot off...though that tablet is one huge plot convenience.

As for Toneri knowing what was going on. Well, if the Gedo Mazo is Kaguya sealed, and he was part of the clan that was supposed to guard it on the moon....it leads to question, how did Madara get a hold on it and why didn't Toneri stop him unless he didn't care.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#764 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 04 October 2019 - 02:04 AM

1. Apparently the moon eye plan was used before, but on a smaller scale as the white Zetsu I believe were said to be previous people that were put under it. The body gets transformed into the white Zetsu if I am not mistaken...I could be wrong.

2. It was probably stopped by Hagaromo and his brother at the time seeing how they sealed her away.

3. It came from the tablet that Black Zetsu altered. That is how Madara was able to pull the entire plot off...though that tablet is one huge plot convenience.

As for Toneri knowing what was going on. Well, if the Gedo Mazo is Kaguya sealed, and he was part of the clan that was supposed to guard it on the moon....it leads to question, how did Madara get a hold on it and why didn't Toneri stop him unless he didn't care.

Plot holes, man.

plot-holes.jpg

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#765 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 04 October 2019 - 02:04 PM

Oh those still don't make sense cause how did kaguya even think of this and black zetsu knowing what to put on the tablet.

#766 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 04:07 PM

Oh those still don't make sense cause how did kaguya even think of this and black zetsu knowing what to put on the tablet.

You are basically asking "Why did Kishimoto make such stupid plot elements?" Well, mostly because they had to explain the Naruto the Last movie and make connections. Toneri was on the moon and came down to grab Hinata and marry her. Kishimoto basically just made up these silly things to do one of two things: connect Toneri to the overall plot and have Madara be defeated because Kishimoto made Madara SOOOOOOOOO powerful that he didn't know how to defeat him.

When Madara had seemingly created White Zetsu and its clone siblings, it was actually Black Zetsu pulling the transformed humans from Kaguya's Infinite Tsukuyomi out of the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, merging them with the essence of the Hashirama plant clone Madara created to give them a diluted Wood Release.[4] When Madara was on the verge of death, he believed he had created Black Zetsu by imbuing his will into half of White Zetsu, and that the complete Zetsu was partially his clone. In reality, it was Black Zetsu coming out of Madara's body after hiding inside of his body during his death.

I hope these help. This is exerts from Narutopedia, but I made sure they were accurate so they are not wrong.

Naruto chapter 671, page 7

The stone tablet (石碑, sekihi) is a monument which was created by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki in order to discourage his son's descendants from attempting to recreate the Rinnegan.[1] The tablet can only be deciphered fully by the Rinnegan, while the Sharingan and Mangekyō Sharingan are able to partially decipher it.

Note: Here is what is stupid about this. Supposedly the tablet says "don't get the rinnegan cause you will bring about destruction and it is bad" yet, you can ONLY read that if you have the Rinnegan. Good job, Hagaromo.

Naruto chapter 681, page 10

Despite having neither the Rinnegan, nor the Sharingan, Black Zetsu was able to read and rewrite the text on the tablet

Contents of the Tablet

• The secrets of the Mangekyō Sharingan, such as instructions on how to obtain it, and its ability to control the tailed beasts.
  • The story of the Sage of Six Paths, Kaguya and the God Tree.[5]
  • The secrets of Madara Uchiha's body.[6][7][8]
  • Warnings regarding Kaguya's Infinite Tsukuyomi.[9]
  • The Uchiha would be saved by the Infinite Tsukuyomi (written by Black Zetsu).[10]
  • The secrets of the Uchiha clan.[11][12]

Note: Now that Boruto has super eye powers, I would not be surprised if he can read the tablet as well

Obito (as Madara) states that the creation of the moon using the Chibaku Tensei was written on the tablet; however, Black Zetsu later reveals that the Six Paths — Chibaku Tensei was the real cause. It is unknown whether Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki really wrote that version or Black Zetsu merely rewrote that part. In a similar matter Madara states that Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki acted alone defeating the Ten-Tails without mentioning Hamura Ōtsutsuki.

This tablet doesn't explain EVERYTHING about the history and either Hagoromo was a kitten to keep his brother out of the story or Hamura asked him not to be mentioned for fear of revealing the location of Kaguya's body or Kishimoto just BSed it.

My question is, how was Hamura able to make a clan on the moon when it was just him by himself. What, did his jizz manifest into people just by putting it in a tissue? I would not be surprised. Actually, what really happened was he took a portion of the alien clan with him to the moon.

Kaguya exerts.

Did you know the Ootsutsuki clan are aliens from space? No joke:

A millennium ago, Kaguya arrived on Earth with a portion of the clan in search for the fruit of the God Tree,[7] which chakra she was supposed to provide to the clan's main family in another world

Note Bold: NINJA ALIENS!!!!

After establishing peace and changing somehow, Kaguya used the Infinite Tsukuyomi on humans to transform them into an army of White Zetsu over the course of many years[6] in order to protect her chakra from being stolen by other clan members.

Here is your answer to the Infinite Tsukuyomi being used before and where the white zetsu came from

Assuming the Ten-Tails was an incarnation of the God Tree that attacked them to recover the chakra from its stolen fruit, Hagoromo and Hamura sealed the beast's chakra within the former's body while using its husk as the core of Six Paths — Chibaku Tensei, creating a celestial body that would become known as the Moon.

Note: This must have had SERIOUS consequences on the planet. You don't just make a celestial body in space and not have it affect the planet in some way. Essentially, Hagoromo and Hamura might have destroyed half the planet by rising and rushing waters being pushed by the gravity pull of the moon. (Ninja Noah's ark, perhaps?)

Hamura later took leadership of the Ōtsutsuki clan and departed to the moon to guard the beast's remains, while Hagoromo remained on Earth in order to spread chakra to humanity and teach them the concept of ninshū.[1]

Note: NINJAAAASSSSSS IIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaacccccceeeeeee

However, just before her sons could completely seal her, Kaguya had manifested her will in the form of an artificial human called Black Zetsu. With the agenda of reviving its "mother", Black Zetsu manipulated Hagoromo's eldest son, Indra Ōtsutsuki, as well as his descendants within the Uchiha clan and his brother's descendants within the Senju clan in an attempt to get one of them to awaken the Rinnegan and break the seal. Madara Uchiha would eventually succeed in obtaining the Rinnegan, and Black Zetsu began secretly manipulating world events to have Kaguya revived.[17]

Note: He has been doing this for a millennia and apparently, if you can assume something, he didn't know about the tablet until much later and discovered that why he was so unsuccessful in bringing Kaguya back was because Hagoromo left the warnings NOT to do it. That is how and why he altered the tablet. He needed to get them to try and make the Rinnegan again to unseal her. Pretty clever, but poor execution.

Toneri was born into the Ōtsutsuki clan's Branch family, leading to his eyes being sealed within the Energy Vessel for the Tenseigan at birth.

Note: Well, that answer my question, but still...why?

Hinata Hyūga, a descendant of Hamura, attempts to destroy the energy vessel at the request of Hamura's spirit so that its power won't be misused.

Note: Because of COURSE she is. By the way, this technically makes Naruto and Hinata cousins. So NaruHina is incest...erm, in a way. They should have just said she was the reincarnation. Another BS garbage thing that now makes Hinata a goddess because "She is also descendant from Jesus Christ Ninja Star."

On the verge of death, his father told Toneri to forget about the clan's decree and go to Earth to find friends and comrades all the while living for his own sake. After his passing, Toneri thought about his ancestor's wishes, leading to him deciding to stay on the moon isolated as the last surviving member of his clan's branch family, which he found difficult.

Note: Oh GOOD JOB, Toneri. God, this is worse than Frozen's plot. Your father says "don't follow our ancestor's, go to earth and make a life for yourself." What does Toneri think? "Thanks, father, I know what to do. Stay here on the moon and suffer loneliness until I become so insane I want to blow up the Earth." DUCKING IDIOT!!!!

In his farewell words, he also ensures that the Moon will never again approach Earth. Toneri vowed to remain in self-imposed exile on the Moon in order to stand vigil over the Earth as a solitary guardian.

Note: What is with these "I will be the guardian of earth" type of people and yet they are NEVER around when kitten starts to go down...ESPECIALLY when they have the power of the same clan as the enemies that came to destroy Earth. Uh, HELLO!!! You're not doing a very good job. You're supposed to be a guardian of Earth....GUARD SOMETHING. Jesus, it is like having a bouncer that just let's every one into the club. The idea is to only let people who either pay to be in there or have their tickets or make sure no one starts trouble. I'm sorry, but this trope is VERY old.

"I am the guardian of the blah blah, bing bing, boo." And yet, they sit there and do NOTHING while the thing they are supposed to be guarding is about to be destroyed or stolen.

guard·i·an (noun) a defender, protector, or keeper; a person who looks after and is legally responsible for someone who is unable to manage their own affairs, especially an incompetent or disabled person or a child whose parents have died.

I am done....these stupid people....so sick of nobody actually doing anything meaningful...guardian of Earth...more like guardian of your virginity. Can't even stop your siblings from throwing a temper tantrum...I am leaving this stupidity....    *door slams in the distance*

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#767 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 04 October 2019 - 05:05 PM

Im honestly still of the opinion that if they wanted to do it right Madara being sealed should have ended the war and the series,

Kaguya then would have made for the epic final villain of the Last Movie. with Toneri being Black Zetsu in human form having possessed a willing host who wants to destroy the so called new system created by the Shinobi to avenge his family lost in the wars of the past.

you get the build up to Kaguya and the epci climax

you get meaning for the Shinobi world and its change to the more modern one

you get a whole new story

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#768 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 04 October 2019 - 06:22 PM

Im honestly still of the opinion that if they wanted to do it right Madara being sealed should have ended the war and the series,

Kaguya then would have made for the epic final villain of the Last Movie. with Toneri being Black Zetsu in human form having possessed a willing host who wants to destroy the so called new system created by the Shinobi to avenge his family lost in the wars of the past.

That will make the franchise's ending much more satisfying than the Hinata wankfest. As I said before, Naruto could had learning some sealing techniques or have a character who knows these advance sealing techniques to gain the advantage and be "important" to stay alive.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#769 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 04:28 AM

You are basically asking "Why did Kishimoto make such stupid plot elements?" Well, mostly because they had to explain the Naruto the Last movie and make connections. Toneri was on the moon and came down to grab Hinata and marry her. Kishimoto basically just made up these silly things to do one of two things: connect Toneri to the overall plot and have Madara be defeated because Kishimoto made Madara SOOOOOOOOO powerful that he didn't know how to defeat him.

I hope these help. This is exerts from Narutopedia, but I made sure they were accurate so they are not wrong.

Naruto chapter 671, page 7

Note: Here is what is stupid about this. Supposedly the tablet says "don't get the rinnegan cause you will bring about destruction and it is bad" yet, you can ONLY read that if you have the Rinnegan. Good job, Hagaromo.

Naruto chapter 681, page 10

Contents of the Tablet

Note: Now that Boruto has super eye powers, I would not be surprised if he can read the tablet as well

This tablet doesn't explain EVERYTHING about the history and either Hagoromo was a kitten to keep his brother out of the story or Hamura asked him not to be mentioned for fear of revealing the location of Kaguya's body or Kishimoto just BSed it.

My question is, how was Hamura able to make a clan on the moon when it was just him by himself. What, did his jizz manifest into people just by putting it in a tissue? I would not be surprised. Actually, what really happened was he took a portion of the alien clan with him to the moon.

Kaguya exerts.

Did you know the Ootsutsuki clan are aliens from space? No joke:

Note Bold: NINJA ALIENS!!!!

Here is your answer to the Infinite Tsukuyomi being used before and where the white zetsu came from

Note: This must have had SERIOUS consequences on the planet. You don't just make a celestial body in space and not have it affect the planet in some way. Essentially, Hagoromo and Hamura might have destroyed half the planet by rising and rushing waters being pushed by the gravity pull of the moon. (Ninja Noah's ark, perhaps?)

Note: NINJAAAASSSSSS IIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaacccccceeeeeee

Note: He has been doing this for a millennia and apparently, if you can assume something, he didn't know about the tablet until much later and discovered that why he was so unsuccessful in bringing Kaguya back was because Hagoromo left the warnings NOT to do it. That is how and why he altered the tablet. He needed to get them to try and make the Rinnegan again to unseal her. Pretty clever, but poor execution.

Note: Well, that answer my question, but still...why?

Note: Because of COURSE she is. By the way, this technically makes Naruto and Hinata cousins. So NaruHina is incest...erm, in a way. They should have just said she was the reincarnation. Another BS garbage thing that now makes Hinata a goddess because "She is also descendant from Jesus Christ Ninja Star."

Note: Oh GOOD JOB, Toneri. God, this is worse than Frozen's plot. Your father says "don't follow our ancestor's, go to earth and make a life for yourself." What does Toneri think? "Thanks, father, I know what to do. Stay here on the moon and suffer loneliness until I become so insane I want to blow up the Earth." DUCKING IDIOT!!!!

Note: What is with these "I will be the guardian of earth" type of people and yet they are NEVER around when kitten starts to go down...ESPECIALLY when they have the power of the same clan as the enemies that came to destroy Earth. Uh, HELLO!!! You're not doing a very good job. You're supposed to be a guardian of Earth....GUARD SOMETHING. Jesus, it is like having a bouncer that just let's every one into the club. The idea is to only let people who either pay to be in there or have their tickets or make sure no one starts trouble. I'm sorry, but this trope is VERY old.

"I am the guardian of the blah blah, bing bing, boo." And yet, they sit there and do NOTHING while the thing they are supposed to be guarding is about to be destroyed or stolen.

guard·i·an (noun) a defender, protector, or keeper; a person who looks after and is legally responsible for someone who is unable to manage their own affairs, especially an incompetent or disabled person or a child whose parents have died.

I am done....these stupid people....so sick of nobody actually doing anything meaningful...guardian of Earth...more like guardian of your virginity. Can't even stop your siblings from throwing a temper tantrum...I am leaving this stupidity....    *door slams in the distance*

Uh, James, buddy? You cool? I think he was broken. Question is, is he gonna come back

But seriously, guys, this crap is why I am so reworking all of this in my Naruto fanfic. I still am working on some of the details, but I already know a few things.

#770 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 08:54 AM

Funny, I was thinking something similar for my own reboot...if I ever get that far.

#771 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 02:24 AM

We got a new page, everybody!!

ddhr2v0-4fd5171c-587a-44e4-95ed-ad0a9e2a

#772 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 02:59 AM

We got a new page, everybody!!

ddhr2v0-4fd5171c-587a-44e4-95ed-ad0a9e2a

I'm curious to ask this. When exactly in the movie that destroyed the franchise when Naruto somehow became "depressed" via Hinata's exit with Toneri and Sakura then suddenly went "dumb b****" by making that stupid comment that Naruto's love for her was the cause of his rivalry with Sasuke?

latest?cb=20140126021943

#773 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 03:27 AM

I'm curious to ask this. When exactly in the movie that destroyed the franchise when Naruto somehow became "depressed" via Hinata's exit with Toneri and Sakura then suddenly went "dumb b****" by making that stupid comment that Naruto's love for her was the cause of his rivalry with Sasuke?

It's after this scene in the movie cause after hinata leaves with toneri, toneri blasted a hole through the earth yes I'm serious a huge hole and naruto survived but sakura took three days to heal him and toneri wasted three days for destroying the earth cause I forget what the time frame Kakashi gave shikamaru team before it hit.

#774 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 05:22 AM

It's after this scene in the movie cause after hinata leaves with toneri, toneri blasted a hole through the earth yes I'm serious a huge hole and naruto survived but sakura took three days to heal him and toneri wasted three days for destroying the earth cause I forget what the time frame Kakashi gave shikamaru team before it hit.

Da Fuq?!!!

Adding DBZ elements by creating huge holes on Earth?! I hope Tokai doesn't add that part (although it will give a huge advantage for Sakura as losing Naruto again will be a breaking point).

latest?cb=20140126021943

#775 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 07 October 2019 - 07:09 AM

I hope Sakura joins him in the final fight.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#776 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 11:24 AM

Da Fuq?!!!

Adding DBZ elements by creating huge holes on Earth?! I hope Tokai doesn't add that part (although it will give a huge advantage for Sakura as losing Naruto again will be a breaking point).

Yes toneri did that since nNaruto tanking that hit is what drained his charka but later at the end when he's fighting toneri. Toneri cut the moon in half and Naruto survived that and the moon was still fine.

#777 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 02:50 PM

Da Fuq?!!!

Yeah, it was horrible.

You know, Toneri blowing a hole in the Earth is pretty tame compared to the fact that the Bijuu and even Madara were doing it. That didn't bother me. What bothered me more was the fact that they were fighting on the moon and TOneri took his sweet time, like Sasuke did, doing what he could have done three times over.

Seriously, I can understand the heroes JUST making it in the nick of time to save people or the planet, but when the villains waits to fulfill their plan because of some contrived BS.

This is me with Toneri essentially

Me: "Why don't you just drop the moon now?

Toneri: "No, James, I am going to wait three days for the hero to regain his strength so he can watch me drop the moon during an elaborate genjutsu while I get married to his cuck-wife to be."

Me: "Okay, but why not just drop the moon now? I mean, we can go together, it would be fun. BOOM. Dead. done. Then you can take your time marrying the woman."

Toneri: "One more peep out of you and I will make you watch all of part 1 very slowly."

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#778 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 07 October 2019 - 03:32 PM

Yeah, it was horrible.
You know, Toneri blowing a hole in the Earth is pretty tame compared to the fact that the Bijuu and even Madara were doing it. That didn't bother me. What bothered me more was the fact that they were fighting on the moon and TOneri took his sweet time, like Sasuke did, doing what he could have done three times over.
Seriously, I can understand the heroes JUST making it in the nick of time to save people or the planet, but when the villains waits to fulfill their plan because of some contrived BS.

Toneri: "No, James, I am going to wait three days for the hero to regain his strength so he can watch me drop the moon during an elaborate genjutsu while I get married to his cuck-wife to be."
Me: "Okay, but why not just drop the moon now? I mean, we can go together, it would be fun. BOOM. Dead. done. Then you can take your time marrying the woman."
Toneri: "One more peep out of you and I will make you watch all of part 1 very slowly."

Dr. Evil>>>Toneri

509356167_759751.gif?4

#779 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 04:11 PM

Yeah, it was horrible.

That's a good example of toneri or its like in how it should have ended with that one black scientist saying here's a bright idea and pointing out a possible wrench in not doing a certain thing.
Toneri wasted days doing nothing how long did Kakashi gave Naruto team for the mission cause it sounded like it was happening in like a day or a few hours.

#780 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 09:37 PM

Just a heads up:

I'm pinning this thread. Carry on.

latest?cb=20140126021943

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users