• Please log in to reply
665 replies to this topic

#601 NaruSakuDaisuki

NaruSakuDaisuki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Anime mostly romantic comedies, music mostly JPOP, reading, writing, getting to know new ppl ^__^

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:09 PM

I love stories where it's like boy likes girl, girl hates boy likes someone else and then they get to know each other more and see different sides of each other. The development between two characters makes you appreciate their relationship so much more.

:nslove:NARUTO AND SAKURA FTW :wibble:

#602 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:38 PM

Personally, I never really care about pairings in general (quite low on my list of priorities for anime, even for romance genres)

Like Bryon though, if there is to be a pairing(s), then what I care about is that there is consistent, mutual development on the part of each person both individually and romantically.

With Sakura AND Hinata, both of them started out with shallow crushes, "loving" them based much more on what they saw in front of them, but not much deeper than that (of course, extremist NH fans try to make out Hinata's crush as "different" somehow). The only difference was that Sakura was loud about her crush while Hinata was silent about her own.

However, as the story continued, Sakura actually grew and developed as both an individual character and with her relationship to Naruto. As mentioned many times, she went from someone who bashed Naruto without knowing him, to learning and understanding him bit by bit and seeing he's nothing like what she thought, and the same when it came to Sasuke; that he wasn't the person she thought or wanted him to be and that everything she wanted from Sasuke she was finding more and more in Naruto. She found herself not just wanting to help him attain his dream of becoming Hokage, but also wanting to protect him from harm on a much more personal level than simply because of being a comrade and fellow shinobi of Konoha hence why she tried to get him to let go of his promise to her of "saving" Sasuke, because, in part to Shikamaru and Sai's words to her, she realized how much pain trying to keep that promise was causing him and she didn't want to see him continue to get hurt (both physically and emotionally) over it, especially given, as said, Sasuke was not the person she thought and clearly didn't want to be saved. But when Naruto refused to let it go, she tried to take the matter into her own hands by trying to kill Sasuke herself in order to lift the burden off Naruto's shoulders. While she may not have been able to do it (which extremist NH lovers try to say is "proof" that she truly loves Sasuke and not Naruto), the fact that she even made the attempt speaks volumes.

Yes, she's not perfect and is flawed, but that's what also makes her far more realistic and relatable to viewers. She and Naruto have not had, do not, and would not have a perfect relationship. There would be ups and downs, disagreements and arguments like any relationship would have which, again, makes it realistic and relatable.

And as brought up countless times, there's the constant symbolism (Hinata tripping and pretty much giving up, despite having some, if barely any, Kurama chakra left whereas Sakura had none left, but fought like hell to get to Naruto and save his life with her bare hands) and parallels made throughout the story too. For Kishi to try to actually blame the fan base as "misreading" all of that is a huge insult and is really one of the main reasons much of the fan base hates him now. An author trying to blame the fan base rather than take responsibility for his own mistakes...it's like a commanding officer making a poor strategic decision that results in not only a huge failure, but the deaths of many soldiers along the way, but rather than admit he was wrong about the decision and taking responsibility, he places all the blame on the soldiers for doing a poor job or something.

Of course, you still have Naruto constantly showing he loves Sakura, putting her own happiness ahead of his own, not even trying to deny her as his girlfriend to Edo-Minato.

On the other hand, Hinata never went anywhere after the Chunin Exams. In fact, they took what little strength and background they gave her back then and tossed it aside, turning her right back into that same "blank" girl we were introduced to back in Part 1 when she appears again in Shippuden, as if we're being introduced to her for the very first time again (and right when I first read that part, it made me wonder how the hell she was even able to make Chunin rank to begin with given Chunin aren't just about strength, but about leadership qualities and such). But instead of trying to actually (re-)develop Hinata into getting her out of that Part 1 mentality, truly becoming stronger and developed, and expanding her horizons, they instead regress her character into someone completely obsessed over Naruto to the point where nothing else around her matters as long as Naruto is there in some way.

Who cares what happens to Ko (her bodyguard) if I die (would most likely be executed for failing to protect me if they managed to survive) or the rest of the village? Naruto's in danger! I must throw my life away in order to make a death bed confession, resulting in Naruto becoming pissed off that someone died and nearly releasing the Kyubi and destroying everything himself (including the rest of my Clan), and if by some miracle he managed to come back from that, probably kill himself from thinking he was personally responsible for it, being too kind to blame me for it when it would be obvious to anyone!!! But at least I managed to confess! That's all that matters!

Naruto got kicked?! Oh no! I must take my attention away from the obvious enemy right in front of us to make sure he wasn't killed by that simple kick!

Neji died right in front of me and his corpse is still laying just inches away? Who cares? Naruto's hand is so big and manly!

Hanabi got kidnapped and her eyes getting ripped out? Who cares? I must finish knitting this scarf for Naruto!

If there is anyone who has not changed at all from Part 1, it's Hinata. Well, she did change, but for the worst.

And not once in the manga has Naruto ever showed any sort of reciprocation or mutual development of those "feelings" from Hinata. He still remained completely oblivious up until her confession, and even then, it was never revisited in the manga. The two of them have never had any sort of normal conversation outside of battle (what few times they start to always results in Hinata fainting or something after but a few words). They never hung out together alone (Hinata would faint anyway and nothing would happen). They never actually get to know one another, much less Hinata ever coming close to understanding Naruto's feelings on things or his pain on others and vice versa. The best one could call them in the manga are acquaintances, not even "friends" really.

2e5.gif

#603 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:51 AM

Liked it because it made the most for the development of Naruto and Sakura and complimented the main themes of the story pretty well. Basically, NaruSaku is good writing; NaruHina and SasuSaku is bad writing.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#604 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:04 AM

Liked it because it made the most for the development of Naruto and Sakura and complimented the main themes of the story pretty well. Basically, NaruSaku is good writing; NaruHina and SasuSaku is bad writing.

That is true. It's also true that if a man is going to get married it should be to their soul mate. In order to find a soul mate they first must find a friend. To find a friend, you must first find someone you get along with and would be willing to live your life along side them. Once you can live along side them, if your lucky you will then move to live with them. Once you live with them if your very lucky you'll want to live for them.

NS had all these qualities and more, but they were laid waste, and thrown away for kittens and a hot guy that a foolish fanbase wanted, who could not see beyond base things. For such base desires even murder, and mind rape were cheered for, and shown in a positive light.

I suppose that is the risk you take for enjoying a story that is written by a fool, who decides to direct his story towards the lowest common denominator.

Edited by Tiller, 28 April 2015 - 04:06 AM.

#605 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 28 April 2015 - 05:23 AM

Personally, I never really care about pairings in general (quite low on my list of priorities for anime, even for romance genres)

Like Bryon though, if there is to be a pairing(s), then what I care about is that there is consistent, mutual development on the part of each person both individually and romantically.

With Sakura AND Hinata, both of them started out with shallow crushes, "loving" them based much more on what they saw in front of them, but not much deeper than that (of course, extremist NH fans try to make out Hinata's crush as "different" somehow). The only difference was that Sakura was loud about her crush while Hinata was silent about her own.

However, as the story continued, Sakura actually grew and developed as both an individual character and with her relationship to Naruto. As mentioned many times, she went from someone who bashed Naruto without knowing him, to learning and understanding him bit by bit and seeing he's nothing like what she thought, and the same when it came to Sasuke; that he wasn't the person she thought or wanted him to be and that everything she wanted from Sasuke she was finding more and more in Naruto. She found herself not just wanting to help him attain his dream of becoming Hokage, but also wanting to protect him from harm on a much more personal level than simply because of being a comrade and fellow shinobi of Konoha hence why she tried to get him to let go of his promise to her of "saving" Sasuke, because, in part to Shikamaru and Sai's words to her, she realized how much pain trying to keep that promise was causing him and she didn't want to see him continue to get hurt (both physically and emotionally) over it, especially given, as said, Sasuke was not the person she thought and clearly didn't want to be saved. But when Naruto refused to let it go, she tried to take the matter into her own hands by trying to kill Sasuke herself in order to lift the burden off Naruto's shoulders. While she may not have been able to do it (which extremist NH lovers try to say is "proof" that she truly loves Sasuke and not Naruto), the fact that she even made the attempt speaks volumes.

Yes, she's not perfect and is flawed, but that's what also makes her far more realistic and relatable to viewers. She and Naruto have not had, do not, and would not have a perfect relationship. There would be ups and downs, disagreements and arguments like any relationship would have which, again, makes it realistic and relatable.

And as brought up countless times, there's the constant symbolism (Hinata tripping and pretty much giving up, despite having some, if barely any, Kurama chakra left whereas Sakura had none left, but fought like hell to get to Naruto and save his life with her bare hands) and parallels made throughout the story too. For Kishi to try to actually blame the fan base as "misreading" all of that is a huge insult and is really one of the main reasons much of the fan base hates him now. An author trying to blame the fan base rather than take responsibility for his own mistakes...it's like a commanding officer making a poor strategic decision that results in not only a huge failure, but the deaths of many soldiers along the way, but rather than admit he was wrong about the decision and taking responsibility, he places all the blame on the soldiers for doing a poor job or something.

Of course, you still have Naruto constantly showing he loves Sakura, putting her own happiness ahead of his own, not even trying to deny her as his girlfriend to Edo-Minato.

On the other hand, Hinata never went anywhere after the Chunin Exams. In fact, they took what little strength and background they gave her back then and tossed it aside, turning her right back into that same "blank" girl we were introduced to back in Part 1 when she appears again in Shippuden, as if we're being introduced to her for the very first time again (and right when I first read that part, it made me wonder how the hell she was even able to make Chunin rank to begin with given Chunin aren't just about strength, but about leadership qualities and such). But instead of trying to actually (re-)develop Hinata into getting her out of that Part 1 mentality, truly becoming stronger and developed, and expanding her horizons, they instead regress her character into someone completely obsessed over Naruto to the point where nothing else around her matters as long as Naruto is there in some way.

Who cares what happens to Ko (her bodyguard) if I die (would most likely be executed for failing to protect me if they managed to survive) or the rest of the village? Naruto's in danger! I must throw my life away in order to make a death bed confession, resulting in Naruto becoming pissed off that someone died and nearly releasing the Kyubi and destroying everything himself (including the rest of my Clan), and if by some miracle he managed to come back from that, probably kill himself from thinking he was personally responsible for it, being too kind to blame me for it when it would be obvious to anyone!!! But at least I managed to confess! That's all that matters!

Naruto got kicked?! Oh no! I must take my attention away from the obvious enemy right in front of us to make sure he wasn't killed by that simple kick!

Neji died right in front of me and his corpse is still laying just inches away? Who cares? Naruto's hand is so big and manly!

Hanabi got kidnapped and her eyes getting ripped out? Who cares? I must finish knitting this scarf for Naruto!

If there is anyone who has not changed at all from Part 1, it's Hinata. Well, she did change, but for the worst.

And not once in the manga has Naruto ever showed any sort of reciprocation or mutual development of those "feelings" from Hinata. He still remained completely oblivious up until her confession, and even then, it was never revisited in the manga. The two of them have never had any sort of normal conversation outside of battle (what few times they start to always results in Hinata fainting or something after but a few words). They never hung out together alone (Hinata would faint anyway and nothing would happen). They never actually get to know one another, much less Hinata ever coming close to understanding Naruto's feelings on things or his pain on others and vice versa. The best one could call them in the manga are acquaintances, not even "friends" really.

Just this. *applause* Couldn't have made it clearer myself. For a long time, NaruSaku fans have been trying to say just this. Well I have. But people either ignore it, or reply back debating... But there's nothing to debate. It's been clear this whole time, and there's no way SS/NH fans/even Kishi can get around it: Sakura is the only one from the 4 characters that have actively reciprocated back their feelings. Naruto and Sasuke have showed zero feeling changes towards Hinata or Sakura. In terms of feelings, Sakura shows it right back to Naruto, whose feelings have never actively changed. 

Naruto has always romantically felt towards Sakura, but it's strongly implied to be love. Naruto has never shown romantic feelings toward Hinata. 

Sakura is shown to romantically feel towards Naruto, and her feelings for Sasuke decrease as the series goes on by becoming more and more negative.

And Sasuke has never romantically felt anything for Sakura. And Hinata may have always loved Naruto, but she was never actively a part of her life.

Really. It's just a few puzzle pieces put together and bam it's completely obvious. I don't know, maybe Kishi just wanted to get it over with, pair everyone up with everyone, and everyone's happy. 

But I mean, Kishi... They're your characters. So he must know that what he did for the characters was a complete down spiral. He must've lost interest in his manga... But even so, it's pretty selfish. Why give such a bad ending? But most importantly why is the ending completely pairing oriented? The show was never even about pairings. Even if Kishi gave a full out NaruSaku ending, I'd be confused as hell. Like I don't care who ends up with who. That's not the kind of ending we expect or want from this type of manga.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#606 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 11:27 AM

Just this. *applause* Couldn't have made it clearer myself. For a long time, NaruSaku fans have been trying to say just this. Well I have. But people either ignore it, or reply back debating... But there's nothing to debate. It's been clear this whole time, and there's no way SS/NH fans/even Kishi can get around it: Sakura is the only one from the 4 characters that have actively reciprocated back their feelings. Naruto and Sasuke have showed zero feeling changes towards Hinata or Sakura. In terms of feelings, Sakura shows it right back to Naruto, whose feelings have never actively changed. 

Naruto has always romantically felt towards Sakura, but it's strongly implied to be love. Naruto has never shown romantic feelings toward Hinata. 

Sakura is shown to romantically feel towards Naruto, and her feelings for Sasuke decrease as the series goes on by becoming more and more negative.

And Sasuke has never romantically felt anything for Sakura. And Hinata may have always loved Naruto, but she was never actively a part of her life.

Really. It's just a few puzzle pieces put together and bam it's completely obvious. I don't know, maybe Kishi just wanted to get it over with, pair everyone up with everyone, and everyone's happy. 

But I mean, Kishi... They're your characters. So he must know that what he did for the characters was a complete down spiral. He must've lost interest in his manga... But even so, it's pretty selfish. Why give such a bad ending? But most importantly why is the ending completely pairing oriented? The show was never even about pairings. Even if Kishi gave a full out NaruSaku ending, I'd be confused as hell. Like I don't care who ends up with who. That's not the kind of ending we expect or want from this type of manga.

When I first started the series I didn't even know who Hinata was lol. I already knew the MC had a crush on Sakura and my favorite pairing at the time was SS (very popular) so it was always NS vs SS to me. I never disliked NaruSaku, I just wasn't interested.
Then I watched Shippuden and NS became damn obvious to me. I really believed Sakura was going to end up with Naruto, not just because Sasuke went evil but because she actually preferred Naruto over him.
I watched Hinata's confession episode in the anime & started liking NH for a time but it just fizzled out... Hinata barely appeared and the NS evidence kept growing.
So yeah...even though NS is not end-canon I still like it & consider it the most developed of the Naruto pairings.

Edited by Aizen-Sama, 28 April 2015 - 11:31 AM.

#607 Nilad

Nilad

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:29 PM

I wasn't really into all that shipping stuff because i thought romance isn't really Naruto's thing but I've stumbled upon few NaruSaku fanfics and it somehow changed my mind.

And the thing i like about this pairing is development i guess, it's nice to see how Sakura's opinion about Naruto changed through all this stuff they've been through.

English isn't my native language

#608 K3V7

K3V7

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 07:43 AM

4cIcB1j.gif

#609 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 07:34 PM

4cIcB1j.gif

I know, he's good right? :D We've had many Naruto discussions on Skype over time, especially after the ending.

#610 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 08:55 PM

Because they were two precious cinnamon rolls, too good for this retcon.

:fan:

ナルサク

#611 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 15 May 2015 - 12:45 AM

I like Narusaku because I know deep down inside that if they would have gotten together this entire Naruto Gaiden wouldn't have sucked and the Naruto world would have been vastly different from how it is now. For instance, no Kaguya retcon, no Neji death, no deadbeat dads, etc.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#612 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 12:58 AM

I like Narusaku because I know deep down inside that if they would have gotten together this entire Naruto Gaiden wouldn't have sucked and the Naruto world would have been vastly different from how it is now. For instance, no Kaguya retcon, no Neji death, no deadbeat dads, etc.

Yeah if NaruSaku had happened Neji wouldn't have had to die.  That alone is reason enough.

#613 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 15 May 2015 - 02:00 AM

Yeah if NaruSaku had happened Neji wouldn't have had to die.  That alone is reason enough.

God Neji was one of my bros. Another reason why I hate NH. NS was perfect. They had the most development people. The stupid Fandom doesn't realize that which spells stupid. NS was growing so well and the interactiona were heartwarming and funny at the same time. Once the ship sunk so did the story. I wonder why?

#614 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 02:15 AM

God Neji was one of my bros. Another reason why I hate NH. NS was perfect. They had the most development people. The stupid Fandom doesn't realize that which spells stupid. NS was growing so well and the interactiona were heartwarming and funny at the same time. Once the ship sunk so did the story. I wonder why?

Yup, for some reason people deem naruto become bad in kage summit arc. When sakura make confession.

#615 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 03:05 AM

Most NH fans hate Neji.  Some of them love him.  It's ironic because NaruSaku would've gave Neji ultimate protection.  NS is Neji's real friend.

#616 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 15 May 2015 - 04:59 AM

Most NH fans hate Neji.  Some of them love him.  It's ironic because NaruSaku would've gave Neji ultimate protection.  NS is Neji's real friend.

I bet he hated NaruHina. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#617 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 05:51 AM

I bet he hated NaruHina. 

Well, we know in Naruto SD: Rock Lee and his Ninja Pals, Neji was shown to have a BIG protective streak for Hinata, especially with Naruto, even freaking out when he imagined them getting married, as well as having a bit of a complex about Hinata.

#618 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:16 AM

Well, we know in Naruto SD: Rock Lee and his Ninja Pals, Neji was shown to have a BIG protective streak for Hinata, especially with Naruto, even freaking out when he imagined them getting married, as well as having a bit of a complex about Hinata.

Good point, Bry.  I don't actually support the whole cousin incest thing but I still would've preferred NejiHina to NH. xD

#619 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 07:22 AM

Good point, Bry.  I don't actually support the whole cousin incest thing but I still would've preferred NejiHina to NH. xD

Considering it seems to be a thing in Japan now and then. Of course, it was played for comedy so well, same with Hinata and her obsession with Naruto XD It shows Kenji Taira, Naruto SD's creator, had a good idea about how to do the characters his sensei came up with.

#620 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 23 May 2015 - 09:36 PM

when i first started watching naruto all i cared about was naruto and his demon fox. didn't give the romance a second thought and saw it as a child thing. then I eventually started reading the manga around the time the sai arc was going, and noticed that naruto and sakura got closer. thats when I started shipping them, after the 4 tails incedent. Then the moments kept coming. It felt mutual, seeing these two together either bickering, agreeing, arguing, making eachother smile, laugh, simply being there for one another, it was colorful.

There's a reason why people liked say, han solo and leia together for example. they always bickered with one another. it felt human and real. I bet I wasn't the only one who's stomach/heart flipped when sakura gave naruto CPR and NOT when she pumped his heart manually ;) don't get me started how good it felt when sakura was the one to hug naruto after his return from the Pain fight.

Road to ninja was also a nice stand alone movie imo. so what if the AU rookie 9 weren't fleshed out enough? it wasn't about them in the first place XD

as for sakura's confession, people give that moment so much flack but the way i saw it, it was both the truth and a lie. yes she loved naruto, but no she couldn't simply get over sasuke in less than a day. but she still tried to carry out what had to be done. I laugh how people honestly bought her "I'll come with you sasuke!" when it was just an act to get close enough to stab him with a sasori poisoned kunai. "oh a little kunai?!" yeah a kunai. Even hashirama himself almost killed himself with one before madara stopped him =/ this isn't dbz logic where the stronger you are, your skin, bones and organs are as tough as diamons. simple yet effective tactic, though i would have LOVED to see sakura and sasuke fight eachother. oh well. you could almost hear the "ching" sound effect from that kunai making contact with sasuke's invisible plot shield. XD

so there you have it. I love Narusaku because they worked off eachother. gave it more flavor. it had so many moments that it convinced me enough to ship it or be convinced it would happen. sure sakura hit naruto but 1.) its japan's weird cliche of gag comedy, 2.) sometimes naruto diserved it. 3.) he's a-ok in the next panel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users