Or even.... his Rin'negan!

#22 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:22 PM

Cant Wait for the Next Chapter.. tongue.gif and Yeah, Ino is Crying? confused.gif

#23 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:27 PM

Put into context we dont know what shes crying about we can only speculate untill the full chapter comes out. She could easilly be crying about narutos condition, for all we know Sai could have revealed what happened between both he and naruto and he and sakura.

The Danzo is madara/tobi possibility just got a little bit of a boost especially if we consider the possibility of Tobi being sometype of Chakra genjutsu/Clone/projection it would be a serious twist.

Sasuke is heaidng for Disaster but its no surprise considering his arrogance its going to take Naruto smacking him around to really get through his thick skull that there comes a point where revenge just becomes a sel destructive circle.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#24 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 4 2009, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know, maybe the fact that the rookies still consider him a Konoha-nin? :zaru

The fact that he's going to be killed, and the fact that Naruto is trying so hard to save him might move some people to tears? rolleyes.gif

This

Its pretty simple to figure out thats why Ino is crying
\

#25 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:43 PM

@Catsi - About Danzo & Tobi - I had been thinking that, it would tie into the fact that people keep flying through him...

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Aug 4 2009, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke is heaidng for Disaster but its no surprise considering his arrogance its going to take Naruto smacking him around to really get through his thick skull that there comes a point where revenge just becomes a self destructive circle.

I look forward to this like Christmas.

Something about the whole Danzo-and-the-4th-Mizukage - I seem to remember it was Tobi that defeated the 3 tails.

Edited by DownsEndRoad, 04 August 2009 - 04:43 PM.

#26 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (DownsEndRoad @ Aug 4 2009, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Something about the whole Danzo-and-the-4th-Mizukage - I seem to remember it was Tobi that defeated the 3 tails.

I thought he just ran around going "waa!" and Deidara had to do it.

The politics at the kage meeting is interesting as is Sakura's decision. But both of those were things that we kind of knew were coming down the road. What I'm especially interested in is the hint that the Konoha 11 are about to start asserting themselves. They've been sent on important missions before, but this time, they may be taking matters into their own hands. I've been waiting to see them all really in action since part two began.

#27 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Aug 4 2009, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People with covered eyes strike again! Nobody is safe, not even Naruto! He will reveal his Sharingan soon enough..................OR his Byakugan!!!!11

Nope it will be the sharingan, remember the power boost Itachi gave him?

#28 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:01 PM

Could Shisui be Mandra?

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 04 August 2009 - 05:07 PM.

#29 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Aug 4 2009, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Could Shisui be Mandra?

facepalm.png

Shisui is Itachi's dead friend. Madara is Madara... who founded the Uchiha Clan and who helped Itachi with the massacre. I think there's a HUGE gap betwen the two. Apparently you haven't been keeping up. :zaru

#30 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 4 2009, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
facepalm.png

Shisui is Itachi's dead friend. Madara is Madara... who founded the Uchiha Clan and who helped Itachi with the massacre. I think there's a HUGE gap betwen the two. Apparently you haven't been keeping up. :zaru

We never saw the body dude! If, he wear alive he would only have one eye like Madara. It could be a possibility.... I mean serouilly he could be alive...

#31 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Aug 4 2009, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We never saw the body dude! If, he wear alive he would only have one eye like Madara. It could be a possibility.... I mean serouilly he could be alive...

Yeah, so could Mikoto, Fugaku and the entire Uchiha clan.

The only known surviving members are Madara and Sasuke, and Itachi killed Shisui for the Mangekyou Sharingan. Now if Shisui isn't dead, Itachi wouldn't have it.

Fission mailed.

#32 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:38 PM

True but we saw Mikoto, Fugaku bodies in the Sasuke flash backs...

Then why does Kakshi have it.. He didn't kill his best friend now did he.. I think you have to feel like you killed your best friend in order to get it....

#33 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Aug 4 2009, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
True but we saw Mikoto, Fugaku bodies in the Sasuke flash backs...

Then why does Kakshi have it.. He didn't kill his best friend now did he.. I think you have to feel like you killed your best friend in order to get it....

No, but he watched his best friend die. His reason for unlocking his Sharingan is still unknown. Personally, I don't think it's killing your best friend all the time. Sasuke got it because he watched his brother die, and I guess the shock of Itachi always protecting him unlocked it.

#34 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 4 2009, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, but he watched his best friend die. His reason for unlocking his Sharingan is still unknown. Personally, I don't think it's killing your best friend all the time. Sasuke got it because he watched his brother die, and I guess the shock of Itachi always protecting him unlocked it.

Yeah, I think that too....

#35 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Aug 4 2009, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People with covered eyes strike again! Nobody is safe, not even Naruto! He will reveal his Sharingan soon enough..................OR his Byakugan!!!!11

Yeah, Sir Whirly beat me to it but Itachi's power given to Naruto has yet to be revealed... as is Jiraiya's mentioned "that jutsu" which I think are just another Amaterasu for Madara and Rasengan+1,000 years of pain. 111189.gif 111189.gif 111189.gif

As far as Shisui being Madara as a possibility, we never know, maybe in a way it's true. Maybe Madara is leeching off the entire dead clan of the Uchiha to stay alive... I have absolutely nothing to base that off of as is the case with Madara=Shisui. When Madara's identity is revealed I feel like it's going to be a huge let down for everyone just because of all the wild assumptions and theories flying around. Madara is... (drum-roll)Madara? To quote SakuDotz: "Le Gasp!" tongue.gif

Edited by chouzu_tao, 04 August 2009 - 06:26 PM.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#36 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:20 PM

But remember, Thousand Year of Pain won't work on Madara, he'll just phase shift his bum out of the way.

#37 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 4 2009, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But remember, Thousand Year of Pain won't work on Madara, he'll just phase shift his bum out of the way.

Yes but if he's caught off guard like he was with Amaterasu, what a devastating technique it would be. tongue.gif

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#38 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ Aug 4 2009, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought he just ran around going "waa!" and Deidara had to do it.

The politics at the kage meeting is interesting as is Sakura's decision. But both of those were things that we kind of knew were coming down the road. What I'm especially interested in is the hint that the Konoha 11 are about to start asserting themselves. They've been sent on important missions before, but this time, they may be taking matters into their own hands. I've been waiting to see them all really in action since part two began.

I found the page I was thinking of: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/318/05/ it seems to me that Tobi did do something, only we weren't allowed to see it.

You're right, it's great to see the younger generation beginning to look like adults - though what I'd really like to see is Naruto starting to show some leader capabilities... there've been hints recently with his handling Pain on his own and deciding on his own to see the Raikage etc. I'd love to see him learning to lead a team - but I'll have to wait biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 4 2009, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

course, we don't know what happened to Rin...

It could be to do with how he blamed himself over Obito's death, but that seems a bit stretched.

Edited by DownsEndRoad, 04 August 2009 - 06:47 PM.

#39 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (DownsEndRoad @ Aug 4 2009, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I found the page I was thinking of: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/318/05/ it seems to me that Tobi did do something, only we weren't allowed to see it.

Yep. I forgot how much fun Tobi and Deidara were together.

QUOTE (DownsEndRoad @ Aug 4 2009, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're right, it's great to see the younger generation beginning to look like adults - though what I'd really like to see is Naruto starting to show some leader capabilities... there've been hints recently with his handling Pain on his own and deciding on his own to see the Raikage etc. I'd love to see him learning to lead a team - but I'll have to wait biggrin.gif

I agree. Leadership is more than just saying "step aside, I'll handle this". If they're coming, it's probably to support Naruto so he has an ideal opportunity to step up himself. And Sakura does right now as they're deciding, but she may be a bit distracted at the moment.

#40 trivia212005

trivia212005

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:16 PM

So it looks like that Danzou killed Naruto's parents. Am I correct on that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users