165 replies to this topic

#41 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (Rix the Very Affectionate Lego&# @ Jul 31 2009, 02:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I bet the NaruSaku fans are happy

No, I'm actually very pissed that one of my pairings is getting some action. :zaru

#42 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:29 PM

I think it would be better if Sakura was the one who confessed to Naruto about her real feelings, instead of the other way around. We all know that Naruto has loved Sakura from the beginning, so no problem there.

The only important thing that we are missing here is the fact that Sakura likes Naruto too, and is going to return his feelings.

wow.png

Also, we should be celebrating right now. narusakuct7.gif We're close to what we had waited for almost a decade to see.

NARUSAKU = CANON ! rawr.gif

Rawr. <3

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

#43 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:31 PM

"He's always getting in the way when I do something important and he enjoys to see me struggle."

It's another contrast to how the Sakura and Naruto view the nature of relationships respectively except it's all magnified for Naruto. The pain that Naruto causes Sakura pales in comparison to what Sakura has caused him but he keeps it inside because he knows how painful it can be to hear those words.

#44 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jul 31 2009, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Happy? No

Ectatic would be more appropriate for such a strong confirmation.

Ive oft speculated here and elsewhere that it would take a third part intervening in some fashion to push these two to make a move towards each other. The chasm that lies between them is a big one its filled with promises and unresolved feelings, and confusion and a great deal of pain on both sides.

Sakura has cried for Naruto a lot but each tear fileld scene for her has gotten more intense, as her own pain grows and her with it her own feelings. her reliance on Naruto for his courage and strength is contradicting with her promise to grow stronger so that everyone would be the ones wathcing her back. SO she could protect them instead of the other way around

"All I can ever do for Naruto are small and insignifigant things..."

It took Yamato telling her that it was big or small that was important it was how strongly she felt about him that mattered.

It took Karui to shake her foundation a lot to make her look at who sasuke was to her as well as who Naruto is.

And its taken Sai to further shake her and open her eyes which have been thoroughly focused on the goal of retrieving sasuke for Naruto and team 7 to make her see that others are being hurt as well.

Sakura is not selfishly pursuing sasuke for her own ends as has been speculated. Sure she has some issues to work out, issues that become even more important with Sais speach to her. She now pursuses him also to end Narutos pain and suffering. the pain and suffering that caused him to embrace the monster inside him and left a scar on her arm. Im pretty confident in fact that, that scene may pop up again before the end for Sakura.

most especilaly the words she yelled at him.

well have to see.

wow.png
i think your right, Sakura may at first just wanted Sasuke back but as she say Naruto trying and failing and seeing the pain turned her motives more towards the support of Naruto. they have been supporting each other for a long time now without realizing it. but what Sakura didn't realize untill now was that Naruto could only see Sakura's pain and want that he put himself through hell for her. with a smack in the face by Sai, she will see this and perhaps Naruto and Sakura will take their strained focuses off of Sasuke, which they were both doing for eachother anyway, and onto each other.

i think Sai yelling like that showed his growing care about naruto as a friend happy.gif

#45 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:49 PM

Perhaps we can still get the whole Naruto/KillerB, Team Cloud/Team 7 training arc type thing? Gah, I really wanted to see that.....

Naruto with a sword is so hardcore, it's just gotta happen.

#46 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Jul 31 2009, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto with a sword is so hardcore, it's just gotta happen.

Yes please to Killer Bee, no thanks to the sword. I think the sword-motife has already been overplayed lately in anime, especially among fanfiction.

#47 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (AchikaMiyu @ Jul 31 2009, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's going to be interesting to see what Naruto's going to do next. Especially concerning Mifune's reasons for choosing Danzo as the head of all of the Kage's: Konoha still has Kyuubi. But the line, "the way he's guided will become the key," really struck me since we all know that Naruto doesn't trust Danzo. Would Mifune change his mind after he learns that Danzo can't control Naruto or Naruto's ideals and nindo are completely different from the de fact Hokage, Danzo?

I also found it interesting how the Raikage expressly said that he was here to see where everyone was allied. He obviously knows that Gaara would side with him against Akatsuki, possibily even the Mizukage. We'll see if Naruto will make a "Dynamic Entry" into the meeting or if there will be more political manuvering.

Can't wait to see what Sakura's going to do now that Sai bluntly told her the truth. Gotta love Sai.

I think Raikage is going to be the first to go. He's the most dangerous to Konoha and he seems to be the only one on to Danzou. Although as much as I like the whole New Generation for peace, I think the Raikage had a point that the other village have their hands dirty with the whole Akatsuki and they have been unable to take care of their business. I wonder if Killer Bee is ever going to show up. I think there is a story between those two brothers there. Raikage seems very hung up on being on top and Killer Bee couldn't careless. You heard it first: Danzou is going to get rid of Raikage and eventually Killer Bee will take his place and be the one to change Kumo (probably after meeting Naruto).

I was reading some posts on NF where people think that because the Mist Jinchuuriki looked pretty young that he may have been a figurehead and Madara was the real power behind the scenes.

And while Gaara is a cheeky bastard, he messed his case up. Do your research child. You looked real stupid in that meeting.
WTF Fanfic Quote of the Moment

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#48 canis

canis

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (AchikaMiyu @ Jul 31 2009, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's going to be interesting to see what Naruto's going to do next. Especially concerning Mifune's reasons for choosing Danzo as the head of all of the Kage's: Konoha still has Kyuubi. But the line, "the way he's guided will become the key," really struck me since we all know that Naruto doesn't trust Danzo. Would Mifune change his mind after he learns that Danzo can't control Naruto or Naruto's ideals and nindo are completely different from the de fact Hokage, Danzo?

I also found it interesting how the Raikage expressly said that he was here to see where everyone was allied. He obviously knows that Gaara would side with him against Akatsuki, possibily even the Mizukage. We'll see if Naruto will make a "Dynamic Entry" into the meeting or if there will be more political manuvering.

Can't wait to see what Sakura's going to do now that Sai bluntly told her the truth. Gotta love Sai.

That's a good point, about Mifune's line... If Naruto just pops up on the meeting it'll become exceedingly clear, that Danzou doesn't have proper control over Naruto and at least the Raikage will definitely use it against the Hokage's role in an alliance.
I think he'll try anyway to aquire leadership by stressing the other countries' involvement with Akatsuki.
Anyway, Naruto can kiss his freedom bye-bye if his friends and him can't come up with a good plan. After his recent actions come out (which they probably will) Danzou is going to stop playing nice.
It's been said before I wouldn't put it past Danzou to blackmail Naruto. Just take Tsunade, Sakura,... hostage and you'd have good leverage on him...

Which brings me to another thought I've had... Whether he can become the leader of the alliance or not, it's probably in his best interest Tsunade doesn't wake up again. She still has a strong backing in the village I think, especially after her sacrifice against Pain. It's largely due to her techniques that the losses in Konoha are mostly material...
So I guess Shizune and Sakura should keep a close eye on Tsunade, that's why I'm not sure I want Sakura to go chasing after Naruto immediately. If she just doesn't wake up again from her comatose state Danzou would have a lot less to worry about...
I'd say Tsunade's prone to "accidents" at the moment.

It's good that Sakura has been told about Naruto's feeling but I'm sure I'm happy about the way Sai went about it. Naruto decided for himself that he could not become Hokage and that he couldn't confess unless he was able to save Sasuke...
And he does keep her at distance... "I will save bring him back!", "Leave it to me!"...
It's very noble of him, but it also isolates him...
I hope she'll recover soon, it was pretty hard to see her like that... She looked really shocked, when Sai told her she was hurting Naruto.
Well, it seemed Sai took it pretty hard as well, to be the bearer of such news...

I look forward to the time where Naruto and Sakura can work effectively together to fulfill their respective promises: "I'll bring him back, it's the promise of a lifetime!" "Next time, I'll e the one protecting them!" leaving their insecurities behind...
I miss their teamwork, like in the 2nd bell test... But let's not forget Sai, I bet he'd be happy as well once all this is resolved... I guess, then he'll find the answer to bonds and their meaning.

#49 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ Jul 31 2009, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, we should be celebrating right now. narusakuct7.gif We're close to what we had waited for almost a decade to see.

NARUSAKU = CANON ! rawr.gif

Rawr. <3

---

Not yet. Close, but NaruSaku isn't canon yet.

#50 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:21 PM

This part brought up a good point, from the picture of the fourth Mizukage we found out he was the Jinchiruki of the THree Tails but if you remember around chapter 320 something, Tobi and Deidara caught the THree Tailed Bijuu who was not sealed within another human. So the question arrises Did THe Fourth Mizukage somehow manage to release the Three tails or did the three tails go back to it's realm when the Fourth died? If that is the case then maybe the three tails filler arc wasn't completely filler.

Also interesting was how the fifth thought the fourth Mizukage was being controlled by another, So is it possible that the Fourth was being controled because he had a Bijuu sealed in him, Was Madara controlling him through the Bijuu? It would explain how he also had the ability of controlling other Bijuu, it was Madara that could control the Bijuu through him. If that is the case does it also mean the Naruto is under threat of being controlled by Madara too? I've thought this for a while, and think that's why Naruto needs to be 100% in the drivers seat when the Kyuubi's power comes into play otherwise he could be used by Madara to do his bidding.

Was quite shocked that both Bink and SF both used the word Love when describing Naruto's feeling for Sakura, I was sure they'd use the word Like, like before. Though it was amusing how they both had different translation to the flashback scene where Naruto says 'Sakura really likes Sasuke,' SF used Love and Bink used like. I'm sure the original translation was 'Really likes' which makes more sense, I doubt Naruto would say love when describing the feelings of the person they love for somone else. But I guess it's not really an issue, thought it was amusing though.

Well it's about time Sakura learned ow much her...well selfish request has hurt Naruto, she knew that at the very least he fancied her and asked him to bring back the person she likes is hitting below the bet (I know when I saw this in the Anime, I didn't like Sakura all that much, at that point, but got over it.

Will be interesting to see what Sakura does with the (not) shocking revalation. She's going to have to dig hard and find out who she really loves...I get the feeling it's going to important for between the fight between Sasuke and Naruto that is bound to happen sooner or later.

I found the Milfune's suggestion of Danzo being in charge of the allience very fishy, hy would you want to choose the Kage of the village who made the majority of the Akatsuki members the leader...if anything it shows Konoha Nins are the ones most likely to go missing Nin, The have the Leader Madara, Orichimaru, Itachi and now Sasuke...for me the Raikage would make more sense, they've not had any members join Ataksuki, The leader is supposed to be a seal master so it could come in handy plus they had Two Jinchuriki taken from them so would be most likely most motivated to move forward. Gaara would be a good choice as he understands Bijuu's better than others but he lack experience so he wouldn't be a good choice....It does sound fishy to me.

Another point was how Danzou knew Madara was in charge of Akatsuki, how exactly did he know? Not even all the members of Ataksuki knew this information so does he have a spy withing the red cloud or is his allience with Orichimaruo closer than we thought?

Edited by harry4e, 31 July 2009 - 03:24 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#51 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:22 PM

QUOTE (Leney @ Jul 31 2009, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Raikage is going to be the first to go. He's the most dangerous to Konoha and he seems to be the only one on to Danzou. Although as much as I like the whole New Generation for peace, I think the Raikage had a point that the other village have their hands dirty with the whole Akatsuki and they have been unable to take care of their business. I wonder if Killer Bee is ever going to show up. I think there is a story between those two brothers there. Raikage seems very hung up on being on top and Killer Bee couldn't careless. You heard it first: Danzou is going to get rid of Raikage and eventually Killer Bee will take his place and be the one to change Kumo (probably after meeting Naruto).

I was reading some posts on NF where people think that because the Mist Jinchuuriki looked pretty young that he may have been a figurehead and Madara was the real power behind the scenes.

And while Gaara is a cheeky bastard, he messed his case up. Do your research child. You looked real stupid in that meeting.

I highly doubt the Raikage will be killed by Danzou. That will make things very worse for the relationship between Naruto and Team Samui when they going to find Killer Bee, if they find out that the Raikage is killed by that damn warhawk. And I believe, even though he's crazy for power, Danzou isn't that stupid to pull that move. It will become an outrage in this Summit.

And you can't really blame Gaara for not knowing about what's going on. I think Suna was trying to protect him from the harsh truth...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#52 TheBugNinja

TheBugNinja

Sasuke's mortal enemy

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:anime, basketball, and writing.

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:23 PM

I was happy to see Sakura cry. There, I said it.

You'd think spending that much time with someone, you'd be able to put 1 and 1 together, but Sakura it seems has only been concerned about her own heartbroken feelings.

Sai calling Sakura a "curse" on Naruto was wicked. Exceptionally written.
I'm not cynical- I'm right.

#53 Gaara

Gaara

Kazekage of this forum.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:28 PM

OMG, I absolutely love Sleepyfans translation of the whole Sai Sakura talk. It is breathtaking. Finally.

And hey, it's just like I said it. He actually says that she makes Naruto suffer as well, not "...what about you?".

I can't wait to see what happens next!

#54 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jul 31 2009, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not yet. Close, but NaruSaku isn't canon yet.

We are close. smile.gif

I can always dream, and I won't stop. wow.png

It's just a really nice chapter that I had this sudden outburst. sweatdrop.gif

happy.gif

--

#55 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:32 PM

Loved this chapter. biggrin.gif I even wanted to cry, seeing the flashbacks and Sakura's growing tears.

I really hope we'll get to see more of Sakura's reaction next week. She looks so sad, I really want someone to comfort her! Sai was rather harsh, but I am glad he spoke out. If he hadn't, Naruto and Sakura would probably have danced around each other in circles for the rest of their lives, so tantalisingly close but never together. Naruto would definitely have carried his feelings to the grave, and that would be such a horrible tragedy. It was so touching to see Sakura cry because she finally realised what Naruto truly meant when he said he understood her. To think that he loved her so much, yet didn't say a word because he put her happiness before his own.

Hopefully, Sakura will realise her own feelings for Naruto have changed. I really don't think she will try to make him drop his promise, because Naruto wants to get Sasuke back for himself as well as for her. But if Sakura realises she is falling for Naruto, and accepts his feelings, then it would give Naruto a massive lift. He would be free to express himself and be so much happier!

Can't wait for next week. biggrin.gif

#56 Danzo Baka

Danzo Baka

Danzo of da Root!!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Dining with hell minions~

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:53 PM

Sai was rather harsh there no doubt bout it... I wonder if naruto was there..he would punch sai straight in the face,,
Sai : What was that for?
Naruto: for making sakura-chan cry...

danzo... this guy never stop to amuse me.. he's damn clever!! no wonder he live that long...

"Hiruzen its looks like it is my turn next... but i never did became Hokage"--- Danzo

"You are the leaves bathing in the sun I am the roots that grow in the dark"

#57 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:54 PM

As everything continues to develop the parallels between Naruto/Sakura, Jman/Tsunade and Obito/Rin just become even more clear. Watching Kakashi Gaiden animated really reminded me of the recent chapters as well.

#58 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:59 PM

Well, I hope the parallels won't be too close, seeing as Obito and Jiraiya died without getting together with their loves. happy.gif;

#59 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jul 31 2009, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I hope the parallels won't be too close, seeing as Obito and Jiraiya died without getting together with their loves. happy.gif;

This is where the new generation suprassing the old line kicks in. biggrin.gif

#60 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Jul 31 2009, 10:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is where the new generation suprassing the old line kicks in. biggrin.gif

What you just said there for some reason puta motivating feeling into my soul !!!
Now i shall go running for the first time in 2 days! (for me that is way behind)
Hell maybe I'll even go to water polo practice today!

Edit: tis amazing how much energy and joy a narusaku pill can give you :>
OTP and my Bby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users