Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:58 AM

Why is chochou even here?

#22 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:59 AM

To be annoying, obviously =/

#23 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 07:00 AM

To show women are kitten.

#24 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 07:01 AM

To be annoying, obviously =/

To make salad better Ofc.
Salad do sakura, so they give pathetic girl in the form of Chouchou to make her look better.

#25 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, writing, and dancing

Posted 04 June 2015 - 07:05 AM

Honestly, the reason Naruto and Sasuke appear so weak in this chapter is for Sakura to come in and give SS a moment. 

I just can't with this Gaiden. I really can't. This chapter was ridiculous. And at the end, omg, they didn't even look concerned for Sakura after she got trapped in that jutsu. Wtf? 

This Gaiden makes no sense to me and I'm just done with it. These really aren't the character's I used to love anymore. :( 

NaruSaku <3

~

Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~wubbzy

~

#26 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 04 June 2015 - 07:30 AM

Terrible and the most laughable chapter by far. Another retcon too. Didn't Kishi said the the cave moment in TL was the scene of separation, which was indirectly a farewell to the NS bonds which includes friendship and Kishi resurrect that with another retcon. You guys are right, Kishi is far worse than his fictional creation Sai and doesn't even understand human emotions  :lmao:  :lmao:  

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#27 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 04 June 2015 - 07:36 AM

Terrible and the most laughable chapter by far. Another retcon too. Didn't Kishi said the the cave moment in TL was the scene of separation, which was indirectly a farewell to the NS bonds which includes friendship and Kishi resurrect that with another retcon. You guys are right, Kishi is far worse than his fictional creation Sai and doesn't even understand human emotions  :lmao:  :lmao:  

Why? Did something happened between them? I don't want to read the whole thing  :hm:

Edited by Yojeveka, 04 June 2015 - 07:45 AM.

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#28 manbeast101

manbeast101

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 07:44 AM

Um....... Honestly, I don't even know what think right now.

#29 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 07:46 AM

Where's Bolt?

#30 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 04 June 2015 - 07:50 AM

Why? Did something happened between them? I don't want to read the whole thing  :hm:

Sakura confirmed that she's married to Sasuke and calls Naruto her best friend (or big)  :wallbash:

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#31 Havikinazuma

Havikinazuma

SSJ Sage of the Six Paths

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    Manga and Anime:Naruto, DBZ, One Piece
    Video games
    Drawing
    Exercise

Posted 04 June 2015 - 07:50 AM

This story sucks.

tumblr_nmnk511cJk1r72ht7o3_500.gif

Me on Youtube:

Kdogcentral5ables: Ha. Your an idiot. Naruto is better than goku... No kitten. I would like to see goku power up an entire ARMY!

TakeshiInazuma:The way Goku gave Ki to Frieza, He's able to passed out enough power for a whole galaxy, and still have enough to power down to 1% and solo Narutoverse.

#32 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 07:51 AM

Where's Bolt?

He disappeared with his mother and sister off the face of the earth because its being overrun by the Uchiha and BS syndrome.

#33 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 07:54 AM

Boruto is just as relevant in this story as his father was in his.

#34 Nami

Nami

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 08:08 AM

..........so despite being made pretty much GODS at the end of the main manga, Naruto and Sasuke can't even effortlessly defeat a mere Danzo/Obito wannabe? Even Kurama just bluntly tells Naruto that his skills are rusty, and considering how easily they were overtaken, it's yet another sign that Naruto hasn't done much since becoming Hokage except waste away in the office.

As usual, Sakura looks badass initially, only to instantly become "fragile", "demure", "submissive", etc. in front of her "husband" who only, as always, just looks annoyed as hell that she dares appear in his presence. And Sakura still tries to call Naruto a "dear friend"?  Yeah, such a "dear friend" that he couldn't even be arsed to know that you were completely miserable, that your husband, his "best friend", never even bothered to be there for you OR your daughter, and that he himself FREAKING FORGOT.

Well, HalfDemonInuyasha (love your username, btw), you pretty much summed up my thoughts perfectly. Saved me the time to write them down.  :D

The Naruto and Sasuke thing is stupid as stupid can get, I kinda got over that something nonsensical like this was going to happen. What pissed me off again (even though I tried to be totally chill about it) was Sakura's treatment. As always, just as it seems she's gonna do something... nothing comes out of it. And then, Sasuke gets either annoyed or doesn't care about her at all. Yup, this is like every damn chapter of Naruto I've ever read.

The only thing that surprised me greatly was Sakura even mentioning Naruto. I was seriously thinking Kishi was gonna make those two completely ignore each other's existence and not make them interact for whatever reason. It really made me interested about what was going on with them, but that also seems to amount to a whole lot of nothing, like everything in this spin-off. Everything is hunky-dory in Kishi-land!

#35 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 08:19 AM

Well, HalfDemonInuyasha (love your username, btw), you pretty much summed up my thoughts perfectly. Saved me the time to write them down.  :D

The Naruto and Sasuke thing is stupid as stupid can get, I kinda got over that something nonsensical like this was going to happen. What pissed me off again (even though I tried to be totally chill about it) was Sakura's treatment. As always, just as it seems she's gonna do something... nothing comes out of it. And then, Sasuke gets either annoyed or doesn't care about her at all. Yup, this is like every damn chapter of Naruto I've ever read.

The only thing that surprised me greatly was Sakura even mentioning Naruto. I was seriously thinking Kishi was gonna make those two completely ignore each other's existence and not make them interact for whatever reason. It really made me interested about what was going on with them, but that also seems to amount to a whole lot of nothing, like everything in this spin-off. Everything is hunky-dory in Kishi-land!

Kishi almost did have them ignore each other, what with the way Naruto has to remind people he still exists and Sakura is all "Oh yeah, you okay?" when he had a sword impaled through his gut just a couple seconds prior.

2e5.gif

#36 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 04 June 2015 - 09:01 AM

wow that chapter was forced as hell.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#37 Radra

Radra

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 09:24 AM

SasuSaku are confirmed to be a family. At least the pointless sasukarin red herring is over.

I will be lying if I said I did not cringe a little at the "best friend" comment sakura made.

maybe I am not fully over NS.. at least Sakura was bad ass in this chapter. She is even so calm after being kidnapped by the enemy. Glad she did not get nerfed like Naruto and Sasuke. 

#38 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 04 June 2015 - 09:40 AM

The only thing I loved was Sakura's badass af scene. Other than that, chapter was trash like always. Of course Sakura has to be kidnapped, even though both Naruto and Sasuke are fast enough to save her. And why does Sakura seem like she knows what she's doing more than Naruto and Sasuke? When the hell did they get this weak all of a sudden?
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#39 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 09:50 AM

Am I the only here that sides with the bad guys?

I just want them to kill them all. Just put them out of their misery already.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#40 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:13 AM

Hi friendssssss

OMFGGGGGG

A new chapter kyaaaaaaaaaa
im so excited..this is like the BEST CHAPTER EVEEEER IMEAN BESTEST CHAPTER YET WOOHOO

Just look at mah sasusaku bebe!

Well i know i'm suppose to wet my panties now over that sasusaku momentu desu.. i mean they are in the same page soo yeah.. but i barely understood this chapter..

Whats up with Sakura's conversation with the villain??

Plus is Sakura ignoring Nardo and nardo complaining he is also there suppose to make us feel nostalgic and laugh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users