3333 replies to this topic

#1641 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:29 PM

He's past his prime and the next step is towards retirement in the next decade or so. He should focus on  illustrating and leave alone writing for another person. That's what he's good at.

That's true. I would recommend that to him. He's better in making illustration and drawing than writing.

Edited by T XD, 30 December 2017 - 10:52 PM.

#1642 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:53 AM

That's true. I would recommend that to him. He's better in making illustration and drawing than writing.

I wonder who should be the one to tell him that  :th_yeah:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#1643 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 12:38 PM

In all honesty, he should have figured it out by now, or at least been told the cold hard facts. He of course got a lot of backlash due to the ending, but even before that, with Kaguya's sudden appearance, Obito in general, and the over-saturation of dojutsu, I would expect he would get criticism that would make him realize he's mediocre at writing. I'm not saying he's the worst writer in existence, as Naruto is still enjoyable despite it's faults, but if a creator wants to practice on skills they lack in, they should practice before applying said skills to such a huge product such as Naruto.

#1644 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 02:59 PM

I wonder who should be the one to tell him that  :th_yeah:

His wife, friend(s), editor(s), anyone could throw the fact. But, the truth is that he's not a totally bad writer. We can see that till half or bit more of Shippuden.

Kishimoto had great ideas, but in Japan, mangakas don't have much freedom with their writing. Also, the changing of editors influences the writing and the mangaka's own ideas if s/he doesn't stand till the end for their own main ideas they got. Oda is one of those who rejected and ignored his editors' comments for his own manga.

#1645 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:02 PM

His wife disagree with the ending and NS not becoming canon. And she threw a fit about it, according to him. You should keep the Shuiesha editors out because they are the ones who are pulling the strings.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#1646 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:13 PM

His wife disagree with the ending and NS not becoming canon. And she threw a fit about it, according to him. You should keep the Shuiesha editors out because they are the ones who are pulling the strings.

Editors who will be honest and stick with him. But, he wasn't lucky much with editors changed from time to time.

#1647 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:00 PM

Editors who will be honest and stick with him. But, he wasn't lucky much with editors changed from time to time.

He's desperate to stick with his first editor that brought him fame and fortune.

#1648 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 01:36 AM

He's desperate to stick with his first editor that brought him fame and fortune.

If he going to the same magazine that he was suppose to go over two years ago. Then it is run by his first editor.

#1649 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 08:35 AM

If he going to the same magazine that he was suppose to go over two years ago. Then it is run by his first editor.

Personally, I don't think any other editor and magazine company want to work with him, based how he ended the manga and his response.

#1650 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 11:43 AM

Personally, I don't think any other editor and magazine company want to work with him, based how he ended the manga and his response.

Wouldn't be surprise if that turns out to be the case. Fact, the Japanese fandom weren't happy with the manga's ending and the Last.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1651 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 04 January 2018 - 01:44 PM

Wouldn't be surprise if that turns out to be the case. Fact, the Japanese fandom weren't happy with the manga's ending and the Last.

Especially after SP ripped off movie-goers by denying ticket refunds.

Also, is anyone familiar with a NaruSaku author known as D-Chan87?  Because he's apparently being harassed by a NaruHina fanboy who, not only is too cowardly to sign in (always leaving anonymous "reviews"), but this same anon is even stalking him on two separate fanfiction websites (Fanfiction.net and AO3).   I'll never quite get over the cowardice, hypocrisy and madness from NaruHina fanboys that are so obsessed and salty that they will tell an author to kill himself over a goddamn story for the sake of goddamned series of contours, lines, text bubbles and color.  It kittening boggles the rational mind.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#1652 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 02:32 PM

I think most other companies in Japan already know what we know. It was executive, and editorial meddling, granted why they know that, its not really worth the time to hire him, and hope he creates another best seller. But anyways, I don't think Kishimoto would want to work anywhere but where Yahagi is in charge. Simply because its not worth the gamble.

#1653 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:42 PM

Also, is anyone familiar with a NaruSaku author known as D-Chan87?  Because he's apparently being harassed by a NaruHina fanboy who, not only is too cowardly to sign in (always leaving anonymous "reviews"), but this same anon is even stalking him on two separate fanfiction websites (Fanfiction.net and AO3).   I'll never quite get over the cowardice, hypocrisy and madness from NaruHina fanboys that are so obsessed and salty that they will tell an author to kill himself over a goddamn story for the sake of goddamned series of contours, lines, text bubbles and color.  It kittening boggles the rational mind.

Can he delete the anon reviews? At least on fan fiction.net you can delete guest reviews but not delete reviews from members with an account. But you can report the reviews if they are too insulting the site adms will check it and depending of the outcome suspend the account of the person who wrote the review. Anyway it's pathetic as expected from pro-ender NH fan. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 05 January 2018 - 12:22 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1654 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 06:57 PM

Yeah. I've actually been following his story. It's really something when they call people upset about what the franchise has become salty, yet if you so much as bring up NaruSaku they tell you to off yourself. It's especially telling when he does bring up Boruto's Dad's failure to change the system as part of his criticisms of how Boruto undermines the story of Naruto.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#1655 RidiculouslyBored

RidiculouslyBored

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, games, literature (Harry Potter will always hold a special place in my heart), ice cream, strawberry cheesecake, sports (Tom Brady, Russell Westbrook, Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant are my favorite athletes)

Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:34 PM

That's why I disable anonymous reviews.

#1656 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:09 AM

Source : https://fineillsignu...ne-gun-user-and

tumblr_nuqcwalqm81u9aqcno1_400.gif

Maybe this is from the Jump Festa that Konohacrimson mention about??

He embrace that abomination with big smile.

I told you ... this guy can't never be trusted , to be honest i'm amazed to those who still willing this give this guy a chance and read his sci-fi manga. The more i think about it the more and more i'm starting to believe that his SCI-FI manga ... is actually boruto itself , i mean look at the advance tech that keep popping in the boruto manga .... minigun , light/chakra saber , spiderman glove .....

Edit : I also heard some rumor ... of course i believe it's a 95% lies , that there's gonna be a mech like gundam in boruto , but it use chakra as it's power source :lmao: i mean looking at the technology the author keep bringing new stuff almost each chapter , it might be true after all!

Edited by Yyubie, 05 January 2018 - 10:13 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#1657 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:36 AM

I told you ... this guy can't never be trusted , to be honest i'm amazed to those who still willing this give this guy a chance and read his sci-fi manga. The more i think about it the more and more i'm starting to believe that his SCI-FI manga ... is actually boruto itself , i mean look at the advance tech that keep popping in the boruto manga .... minigun , light/chakra saber , spiderman glove .....

Edit : I also heard some rumor ... of course i believe it's a 95% lies , that there's gonna be a mech like gundam in boruto , but it use chakra as it's power source :lmao: i mean looking at the technology the author keep bringing new stuff almost each chapter , it might be true after all!

A Gundam in Boruto? Jesus Christ doesn't this guy know the meaning of the word originality? Guess not.

Edited by Gravenimage, 05 January 2018 - 12:21 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1658 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:51 AM

That same user harassed me too. lol. It's always "kill yourself virgin". It's quite disgusting.

#1659 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:21 PM

That same user harassed me too. lol. It's always "kill yourself virgin". It's quite disgusting.

It will be better to ignore such user. This person clearly doesn't have a life and its a coward to actually write a review without creating an account. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1660 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:33 PM

I would not be surprised by that.  Remember, he was the one who created Mecha-Naruto's character design for the UNS games, which involved him transforming into a giant mecha-Kurama that looked like something out of Gurren Lagann. And after seeing this clip, I am even more disinclined towards any optimistic prospects that he's learned from his failures with Naruto; the man literally embraces his own crap.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users