• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 24 August 2016 - 06:32 PM

Episode 472: you Better

episode begins with kakashi and obito leaping in front of Sasuke and Naruto to intercept kaguyas ash spear. Obito saves kakashi who asks why he did it. Obito says he should remain focused on the enenmy and needs to live to support the next generation. Naruto and Sasuke stand Naruto tries to use his power to heal obito but bloack zetsu and obito tell him its no use.

Black zetsu taunts Obito syaing hes nothing but a loser to both sides no family or bonds or friends and nothing but a failure. But Obito agrees before Naruto can say anything. Obito remembers all the things he did joining madara, creating akatsuki taking the bijuu destorying the leaf village starting the war etc. and says his end is appropriate for a criminal.

Sasuke regains his visual prowess and attacks only for kaguya to shift them all to the root space to escape him. Sasuke tells Naruto that hell be the diversion this time and naruto should come with him. He says obito is beyond saving and Naruto curses his own helplesness as sasuke says hes going now.

Obito thanks Naruto for bringing back memories of the old him and making himm feel trully alive again, he has a moment of imagining a what if scenaro where rin died but he lived and with kakashi was named Hokage. including a small moment where team 7 jokes with him and sakura decks naruto for being rude to Obito, He tells naruto that he should hold onto his ninja way and never give up and  as his body crumbles finally he tells naruto be better become hokage. final shot of rin taking obitos hand and the two running trogether.

Sakura sees Sasuke fighting kaguya while black zetsu taunts Naruto about obito dieing finally. Naruto though launches himself at kaguya and severs her arm with black zetsu attached from her.

Obito in the spirit world meets rin tells him shes been waiting and he says hes sorry he took so long. she says its ok and shes proud of him and they should go she takes his hand as the episode ends.

Next episode the Sharingan Revived.

team 7 wombo combo incoming, kakashi gets full sharingan.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:10 PM

Ah yes, next week Kakashi inexplicably gets Susano'o 

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 August 2016 - 01:52 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:46 AM

Ah yes, next week Kakashi in inexplicably gets Susano'o 

oh god obito coming back from the dead just because and kakashi getting eyes from the dead just because. if it was that easy to get sharingan why tf would orochimaru bother with sasuke he could just make a jutsu to go into heaven and get some not to mention why would minato need to leave behind a jutsu before dying if he could just come back himself and talk to naruto  

Edited by totherpage95, 26 August 2016 - 12:47 AM.

#4 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 26 August 2016 - 07:06 AM

oh god obito coming back from the dead just because and kakashi getting eyes from the dead just because. if it was that easy to get sharingan why tf would orochimaru bother with sasuke he could just make a jutsu to go into heaven and get some not to mention why would minato need to leave behind a jutsu before dying if he could just come back himself and talk to naruto  

I think it was because he used kamui to do it since its a time space jutsu, still doesn't make it any less retarded though....

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#5 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 01:33 PM

No it DOESN'T

#6 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 01:54 PM

So is the story playing out any better in the anime? Or is it just as confusing/full-of-plotholes as the manga? (I haven't watched it in a while. Just curious.)

#7 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 29 August 2016 - 05:18 PM

It seems to be the same from my perspective. Only thing ive seen different is the animation staffs seeming dislike of NH or at least a portiaon of the staff throwing a middle finger to the ending.

lots of small NS moments that fit nicely into the overall story.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#8 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 29 August 2016 - 07:31 PM

It seems to be the same from my perspective. Only thing ive seen different is the animation staffs seeming dislike of NH or at least a portiaon of the staff throwing a middle finger to the ending.

lots of small NS moments that fit nicely into the overall story.

From what I've heard the higher ups are scared to death of showing SS and especially NH and Hinata in fear of angering the audience even more. I think they were pretty shocked by how bad the eNding was recieved. I am a bit interested in just seeing how this effects the anime towards the ending, but obviously it won't change much, they'll just quickly skim zthrough the pairing moments and fpcus on the fighting and Naruto and Sasuke

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#9 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 08:30 PM

From what I've heard the higher ups are scared to death of showing SS and especially NH and Hinata in fear of angering the audience even more. I think they were pretty shocked by how bad the eNding was recieved. I am a bit interested in just seeing how this effects the anime towards the ending, but obviously it won't change much, they'll just quickly skim zthrough the pairing moments and fpcus on the fighting and Naruto and Sasuke

Wow really ?? this is new for me, big news ... but what are they gonna do about it ??

Chidori of Heart scene is close and approaching SS and NH fans are the only one left remaining strong ... they can't go back and abandon them, they are the ones that giving them money.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#10 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 08:35 PM

They won't go back. They have to continue the anime and hold on to their horses XD

Edited by T XD, 29 August 2016 - 08:35 PM.

#11 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 29 August 2016 - 09:02 PM

Wow really ?? this is new for me, big news ... but what are they gonna do about it ??

Chidori of Heart scene is close and approaching SS and NH fans are the only one left remaining strong ... they can't go back and abandon them, they are the ones that giving them money.

They do but they aren't the majority, just look at any post naruto work after the Last. Hinata and NH are completely absent. And SS is not only trashed but completely desolated as the SK teasing with Sarada continues and It's emphasized that they never even kissed.

I'm telling you, ignore the idiots on naruto forums and just look at what the post work has done, or the fact that no major new announcements have come out, or actually pay attention to the idiots. They're complaining right now that NS is getting more attention then SS and NH.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#12 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 01:48 PM

I'll start with an analogy. So a farmer (producer) is growing two major crops (and some small ones) which they bring to market to sell. The Market (distributor) doesn't care about if the farmer has enough to feed his family cause they are too worried about their own welfare so they will only put up products that they know will sell, and throw out any that don't. So one of the farmer's crop doesn't sell as well and is more difficult to grow then the other. So they drop that crop and focus on producing the other one. Then a few years down the line that fails as well. What does the Farmer do?

In this story SP (and kishi) are the farmers and Shueisha and Tv Tokyo are the market. So it SP job to produce the anime that then Tv Tokyo put on the air. If it successful they keep it, if it flops they abandon it then find another anime. Same with Shueisha and manga. So Sp was willing to abandon Bleach because it wasn't as profitable and they had to constantly think up filler arcs sometime they would even start and finish a filler arc before kubo could even finish a fight. So they focus on Naruto which was their more profitable anime. Looking at the old news articles around this time. They still never had to worry about money that much.

As for nH and why they are avoiding it now. The staff that work on the anime probably had big fans of hinata and like doing filler arcs that heavily involved her. This wasn't a problem because as far as they knew this wasn't cutting into their profits. The only thing they had to do is make sure the they didn't abandon Sakura. Since she was the heroine and unless Kishimto played ball she was Naruto's love interest. So they had both nH moments and NS moments. They didn't really care for SS. Which worked for many years. Then it came time to pick the end pairing, and kishi agreed to go with nH. They keep the knowledge apparently close to chest and really only went all out with nH once the manga broke the news. Then everything happened and they quickly realized/learned that hinata was not a popular as everyone was hoping. So now they are losing money and are constantly in the red. We have been analyzing Naruto and it decline out of curiosity and some pleasure. Their jobs and lives on the line and with the flop being landed at the feet of the last they probably came to the same conclusion as us. Hinata and nH was not as popular as it vocal minority made it sound and it came to bite them in the back. Japanese Hinata fan are as far as i know not as fanatical as US nH fans. So they are entirely willing to drop her.

Shueisha on the other hand is just trying to save face. Their rep is more important then Naruto and if Boruto fails they'll just drop it and find another manga. For SP it is their moneymaker.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 31 August 2016 - 05:08 AM.

#13 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 06:49 AM

I'll start with an analogy. So a farmer (producer) is growing two major crops (and some small ones) which they bring to market to sell. The Market (distributor) doesn't care about if the farmer has enough to feed his family cause they are too worried about their own welfare so they will only put up products that they know will sell, and throw out any that don't. So one of the farmer's crop doesn't sell as well and is more difficult to grow then the other. So they drop that crop and focus on producing the other one. Then a few years down the line that fails as well. What does the Farmer do?

In this story SP (and kishi) are the farmers and Shueisha and Tv Tokyo are the market. So it SP job to produce the anime that then Tv Tokyo put on the air. If it successful they keep it, if it flops they abandon it then find another anime. Same with Shueisha and manga. So Sp was willing to abandon Bleach because it wasn't as profitable and they had to constantly think up filler arcs sometime they would even start and finish a filler arc before kubo could even finish a fight. So they focus on Naruto which was their more profitable anime. Looking at the old news articles around this time. They still never had to worry about money that much.

As for nH and why they are avoiding it now. The staff that work on the anime probably had big fans of hinata and like doing filler arcs that heavily involved her. This wasn't a problem because as far as they knew this wasn't cutting into their profits. The only thing they had to do is make sure the they didn't abandon Sakura. Since she was the heroine and unless Kishimto played ball she was Naruto's love interest. So they had both nH moments and NS moments. They didn't really care for SS. Which worked for many years. Then it came time to pick the end pairing, and kishi agreed to go with nH. They keep the knowledge apparently close to chest and really only went all out with nH once the manga broke the news. Then everything happened and they quickly realized/learned that hinata was not a popular as everyone was hoping. So now they are losing money and are constantly in the red. We have been analyzing Naruto and it decline out of curiosity and some pleasure. Their jobs and lives on the line and with the flop being landed at the feet of the last they probably came to the same conclusion as us. Hinata and nH was not as popular as it vocal minority made it sound and it came to bite them in the back. Japanese Hinata fan are as far as i know not as fanatical as US nH fans. So they are entirely willing to drop her.

Shueisha on the other hand is just trying to save face. Their rep is more important then Naruto and if Boruto fails they'll just drop it and find another manga. For SP it is their moneymaker.

So why the one responsible for this ending not fired ??

In any big company, whoever bring an idea that makes the company sales down always getting fired, that's what i heard. A big company is like a big ship, whoever being smart ass and think they can make the ship goes faster but in the end it sunk and everyone dead because of 1 guy, should be fired.

But what do we got here ?? Kishi editor the one who kittened up things ended up working in Boruto manga!!

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#14 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 11:35 AM

So why the one responsible for this ending not fired ??

In any big company, whoever bring an idea that makes the company sales down always getting fired, that's what i heard. A big company is like a big ship, whoever being smart ass and think they can make the ship goes faster but in the end it sunk and everyone dead because of 1 guy, should be fired.

But what do we got here ?? Kishi editor the one who kittened up things ended up working in Boruto manga!!

Kishimoto is the second one responsible for what happened cause he accepted. His editors are the first ones responsible cause they are the ones who argued with him with ideas for the manga. So, I think they should be dropped to a lower ranking than being editors.

Edited by T XD, 31 August 2016 - 11:36 AM.

#15 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 07:48 PM

So is the story playing out any better in the anime? Or is it just as confusing/full-of-plotholes as the manga? (I haven't watched it in a while. Just curious.)

UH....................... Rasengan and Chidori are now retconned to originally being Asura and Indra's signature techniques if that is something. :zaru:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users