#1 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:36 AM

New episode...

This filler looks very promising. The flashbacks might have been a bit excessive, but since it seems like this will at least be a two parter, it doesn't really bother me that much. I'm glad to see Yugao get some screentime. Even though she's only a minor side character, I've always liked her so it's nice to see Pierrot expand on her story. Also, I'm glad to see that Sakura will appear in the next episode as well. Perhaps we will get some nice interaction between her and Yugao. I'm probably hoping for too much, but you never know. biggrin.gif

As for the new opening...I like it. The song is pretty nice and I liked how it featured the five kage. Also, epic fist bump between Naruto and Kurama at the end. happy.gif

The new ending is a bit of a mixed bag. Don't get me wrong, I like the K11 and I love seeing them interact with each other and be all silly (Thanks Naruto SD), but this ending did seem a bit random. It's not bad, I just wish it had more to do with the storyline.

Edited by TerrorKing, 04 April 2013 - 11:37 AM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#2 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:03 PM

I liked the new opening, and that random ending gave me a few laughs. laugh.gif

About the next episode preview, it's nice to see that Sakura will get more screen time in the anime. I just hope that the anime studio doesn't try to associate Yugao being forced to kill Hayate, the man she loves, with how Sakura made herself try to kill Sasuke back in the Summit arc.

The last thing we need is Sakura thinking of Sasuke while seeing an emotional seen between Yugao and Hayate, which would be stupid considering that Hayate was deeply in love with Yugao while Sasuke has absolutely no romantic feelings whatsoever for Sakura. dry.gif

#3 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:10 PM

Yeah i can see SS moment incoming next episode. Wether it's good or bad is yet to be decided

40283620121415711s.jpg

#4 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Apr 4 2013, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I liked the new opening, and that random ending gave me a few laughs. laugh.gif

About the next episode preview, it's nice to see that Sakura will get more screen time in the anime. I just hope that the anime studio doesn't try to associate Yugao being forced to kill Hayate, the man she loves, with how Sakura made herself try to kill Sasuke back in the Summit arc.

The last thing we need is Sakura thinking of Sasuke while seeing an emotional seen between Yugao and Hayate, which would be stupid considering that Hayate was deeply in love with Yugao while Sasuke has absolutely no romantic feelings whatsoever for Sakura. dry.gif

I hope not because actually he tried to kill her.
unless they twist the whole moment and Sakura completely forgot the 2 times that Sasuke nearly killed her.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#5 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Apr 4 2013, 08:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah i can see SS moment incoming next episode. Wether it's good or bad is yet to be decided

Even then its still filler, and SS is basically gone extinct th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif

Anyways just glad Sakura is getting some time even with the fillers, if anything this is about closure for the ABNU woman, funny thing is she was actually playable in a past clash of ninja revolution game with 2 other filler game only ABNU.

Should be a decent filler arc setup kinda like the sound 4 previously.

Edited by Inferno180, 04 April 2013 - 12:16 PM.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#6 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:31 PM

mmmmh... I smell some SS scent in next episode

Yugao: Hayate, I can't kill you because I love you!
Hayate: You must do it! For the sake of the world! Kill me!
Yugao: ç_ç
Sakura: This... remember me when once I tried to kill Sasuke-kun but at the end he tried to kill me twice ç_ç
Yugao: I see... So you are in love with him?
Sakura: Yes, so muuuch...
Hayate: So Sasuke loves you as much as I love Yugao?
Sakura: ....................................................................

Edited by 六道仙人, 04 April 2013 - 12:32 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#7 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Apr 4 2013, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mmmmh... I smell some SS scent in next episode

Yugao: Hayate, I can't kill you because I love you!
Hayate: You must do it! For the sake of the world! Kill me!
Yugao: ç_ç
Sakura: This... remember me when once I tried to kill Sasuke-kun but at the end he tried to kill me twice ç_ç
Yugao: I see... So you are in love with him?
Sakura: Yes, so muuuch...
Hayate: So Sasuke loves you as much as I love Yugao?
Sakura: ....................................................................

Yeah the next episode is set up for a SS relating moment regarding Yugao+Hayate. It's Perriot fanserving their SS allies. pictureem0.gif pictureem0.gif

Anyway i couldn't care less what they do in this upcoming episode, even if its Sakura fantasizing about SASUKE-KUN!!! th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif

To be fair SS has been super trolled by Kishi and this is a pity moment thats upcoming. Lets give them a break and have a moment pictureem0.gif

40283620121415711s.jpg

#8 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:00 PM

Finally, an opening that is iPod-worthy!!! the last one was OP 6!! But of course, I'd only put it as no.2 in the Shippuden series.

Although there are two things that I have a beef with. Raikage vs Madara, he's got two arms. And lack of a Kakashi scene. A song this epic would've been fitting for him and Tobi.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#9 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:53 PM

I will be surprise if the next episode is Sakura thinking of and not Sasuke like everyone believes.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#10 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 4 2013, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will be surprise if the next episode is Sakura thinking of and not Sasuke like everyone believes.

What if she thinks about Naruto? wow.png
SK-303_image007.jpg

#11 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:34 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Apr 4 2013, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What if she thinks about Naruto? wow.png

Lol it's pierrot studios we are talking about, its going to be a massive out of proportion SS super romantic one sided moment. So one sided she can input Sasuke's share of romance into the relationship.
kruemelmonsteryn0.gif kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

40283620121415711s.jpg

#12 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:41 PM

I just noticed something awesome in the opening.

When Ei goes up against Madara, he's using two arms. But the left arm that he decapitated is made out of LIGHTNING!! holy kitten. If Pierrot has Ei doing that, that would be beyond epicness!!

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#13 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:51 PM

The new OP is great!! really awesome!! but the ED humm... idk .. It's very weird. sleep.gif

brace yourselves for SS fanservice next week...

I really like HayatexYugao's love story so I'll be very angry if they compare it with SS. dry.gif

Sig by karudoll

#14 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Apr 4 2013, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The new OP is great!! really awesome!! but the ED humm... idk .. It's very weird. sleep.gif

I really like HayatexYugao's love story so I'll be very angry if they compare it with SS. dry.gif

Its filler though, so it has no impact.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#15 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

well it seems pierott is finally giving sakura some action its about time and relax guys so what if their could be ss fanservice im more interested in seeing sakura in combat i also liked the beginning part where sakura was yelling for someone to help but it was to late just like how it was to late for neji when naruto was yelling for help seeing scenes in similarity like that with them just makes it more obvious that they are perfect for eachother smile.gif

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#16 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Apr 4 2013, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess the FC is being ruled by fair, anger and depression lately? sad.gif
Sakura is finally gating some well deserved attention from the Anime team but the 1st thing people believes is that it will be a major SS fan service, why people believes that anytime the subject of love around Sakura is broth up it will be regarding SS is so then why do you ship NS if your conviction is that Sakura will only thing about Sasuke?

The episode will be about HayatexYugao's not SS keep that in mind and since we already know that the Anime mostly supports Hinata character and Naruto feelings for Sakura while displaying whenever they have a chance Sakura growing affection towards Naruto, is kind of depressing having to read so much anguish lately.

So since we don't know what will happen lets focus and Sakura for once gating some screen time and 2nd lets hope she kick some ass.

Edited by Don-kun, 04 April 2013 - 06:44 PM.

#17 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:43 PM

Surprise the opening didn't showcase the 558-9. That's good because this set is about the Kages vs. Madara, with a glimpse of Naruto vs. Tobi, which is the first set of battle. No time for lovey dovey. This is war and that's how it is. The opening is pretty good. Really good animation. Got a doubt feeling for the actual episodes, but whatever. Ending is random but enjoyable. I guess because they have no more SD, they have to find someway to bring goofy comedy. So they did. tongue.gif

Not afraid of the episodes. It's been very long time, besides 540, that SS get some treatments. So if it happens, it happens. Might as well since well, who knows, after this war, Sakura will change completely like how other are going through now. I mean SS got trolled a lot and anime can't even save it. Only part 1 related filler can do it. Sad no?

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 04 April 2013 - 05:44 PM.

#18 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:52 PM

don-kun is right so just relax judging from the next 2 episodes after night of the cresent moon seem like part 1 based episodes so you guys can get mad at pierott then since pretty much everyone had a problem with her in eye of the heart last week

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#19 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (soraandven @ Apr 4 2013, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
don-kun is right so just relax judging from the next 2 episodes after night of the cresent moon seem like part 1 based episodes so you guys can get mad at pierott then since pretty much everyone had a problem with her in eye of the heart last week

True. Like I said, it goes to show you that we have to part 1 to give fanservice for SS, even though Sasuke is still a douche, but I digress. Point is that we have to go back one last time. I do think this arc is really changing everyone. Not including Naruto of course, but you know what I mean.

#20 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

Wait, wait. Sakura gets to fight this filler? wow.png
Maybe I'll check out the episode(s). I normally don't like watching the anime, but since I'm Sakura-bias, what the hey. laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users