#21 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:05 PM

feeling bad about neji cutting the string? not at all
He told naruto to make destiny with his own hands instead of relying on a string.

But yea everyone was pretty shallow..it is part 1 after all and that's how they were

#22 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 28 2013, 05:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because they put all their money to make stories for Hinata also they are trying to show that Neji was important to her which is not.

Good point always time to give Hinata the spotlight according to Pierot's logic. rolleyes.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#23 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:42 PM

I haven't watched the NARUTO Shippuden anime in more than a year, lol.
This episode was great. ^____^

#24 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:47 PM

I laughed out loud when Neji told Sakura to hit Naruto and she obeyed so freaking fast...LOL... she was like CHA!! rawr.gif I laughed for a almost a full min! laugh.gif I enjoyed the ships teases myself, I thought they were cute. happy.gif It shows how annoying both Naruto and Sakura were back then tho... sweatdrop.gif But meh, they were kids...You have to somewhat expect that they are going to be a little petty. wink.gif

This episode was SO freaking cute! wow.png

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#25 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:13 PM

You know when neji did say take your destiny into your own hands, that could have given naruto to take sakura into his own hands, well she did make the comment "thats a destiny that will never happen"

but that's just for the sake of comedy here, her being uninterested in naruto until later on after all their trials mainly in part 2. I mean remember, by the chunin exams Sakura respected naruto but was still sasuke focused but her outlook began to change much more after he saved her from gaara.

Still, fillers are fillers and this is in part 1, no matter how people try to argue with sakura "supporting" NH or not loving naruto (she has close feelings and concern for him and the databook even is enough for that) does not matter, this is a filler and its in the past (literally for the story) so whatever negative outlooks on Naruto sakura used to have, well that's obviously changed in part 2. So again just relax, fillers are nothing as usual, just this one was for humor, maybe some fan-service and trolling on all 3 ends? that's what it seems like here.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#26 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:36 PM

I thought it was pretty funny and it was the only to make the love thing going out of the hand because in part 2, well, you know. It was a good move to make sure no one goes too out of character. I admit it's kind of odd to see all of them being chapter 3 level, but oh well, it's good fun. Nice episode.

If Neji is brought back to life, I'm starting to wish for him and Hinata. Wasn't a fan, but maybe because so many moments, even Kishi's latest movie. They're cousins but that didn't stop anime/manga making it love as far as I know. I have seen them before. Also, it has that love of a servant (Neji) and the future leader (Hinata). Sounds like FMA. Go figure. tongue.gif

#27 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:47 PM

first you guys get depressed over a cover now your depressed cuz of how the filler episode went down seriously? who cares how naruto and sakura acted its just filler after all calm the hell down imo i really enjoyed the ns fanservice especially the red string part lol but naruto doesn't need a string to keep sakura close to him cuz she already is close and sakura keeps naruto close as well and when the time comes in the manga sakura will realize who she truly loves and naruto will let out his true feelings for her then they will be a canon pairing at last

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#28 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:52 PM

@Inferno180
For the record SS was never trolled there was no reaction from Sasuke side towards Sakura it wasn't positive or negative.

NS was trolled hard by Sakura and NH had the faith in Naruto not wanting any part of NH while wanting to work hard for Sakura, the good thing about Naruto is that he never said that NaruHina will never happen but with Sakura we know she said that it never going happen sadly for her it always turns out to be that later they practically end up eating their words.

Overall the only cuteness of the episode was Neji + Hinata relationship and Hinata character, but in regards of the view between Hinata and Sakura it was obviously clear who was the selfish brat in this episode what also explains why Hinata is so loved while Sakura is so hated.

Anyway this was a filler and it should be treated like one.

#29 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:12 PM

I have mixed feelings for this episode. It was cute and all the NejiHina stuff makes me want to cry but... I really didn't like that part when Neji cut the "red thread of fate" of Naruto and Sakura, it seems that there's a subtle message there connected with chapter 615 in which people started to imply that Naruto get over Sakura. Even more when it was Neji who cut it on that episode and then died on 615 for Naruto and Hinata.

... and we can really blame people for liking Hinata's more than Sakura? Hinata is always portrayed very cute in the anime while Sakura is always portrayed very annoying, the problem is that Sakura isn't like that in the manga!!! arg.gif

anyway...It's just a filler.

Sig by karudoll

#30 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Mar 28 2013, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have mixed feelings for this episode. It was cute and all the NejiHina stuff makes me want to cry but... I really didn't like that part when Neji cut the "red thread of fate" of Naruto and Sakura, it seems that there's a subtle message there connected with chapter 615 in which people started to imply that Naruto get over Sakura. Even more when it was Neji who cut it on that episode and then died on 615 for Naruto and Hinata.

... and we can really blame people for liking Hinata's more than Sakura? Hinata is always portrayed very cute in the anime while Sakura is always portrayed very annoying, the problem is that Sakura isn't like that in the manga!!! arg.gif

anyway...It's just a filler.

This was set early/mid part 1 wasn't it???

She ewas like this in part 1 in the manga

40283620121415711s.jpg

#31 Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:21 PM

Naruto n Sakura in this filler are for comedic purpose. I laughed hard because of them. I knew Naruto acted annoying and Sakura acted so mean towards Naruto, but, they're so funny. Going together everywhere, even Sasuke still in the village, he just make one appearance.

And NejiHina, damn, I'm so touched. Neji wants to do anything to make her strong, then deep in his mind, he made Hinata injured. He wants Hinata's eyes recover. He did everything for her, helped her, as long as Hinata happy. He watched her all the time. He is her secret guardian.

Reminds me of Naruto to Sakura.

I dont think there would be SS in the next eps. Oh, and, the preview ... is that Hayate? Or who?

#32 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (Heaven on Earth @ Mar 28 2013, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto n Sakura in this filler are for comedic purpose. I laughed hard because of them. I knew Naruto acted annoying and Sakura acted so mean towards Naruto, but, they're so funny. Going together everywhere, even Sasuke still in the village, he just make one appearance.

And NejiHina, damn, I'm so touched. Neji wants to do anything to make her strong, then deep in his mind, he made Hinata injured. He wants Hinata's eyes recover. He did everything for her, helped her, as long as Hinata happy. He watched her all the time. He is her secret guardian.

Reminds me of Naruto to Sakura.

I dont think there would be SS in the next eps. Oh, and, the preview ... is that Hayate? Or who?

Is the next anime episode filler??

40283620121415711s.jpg

#33 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Mar 28 2013, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This was set early/mid part 1 wasn't it???

She ewas like this in part 1 in the manga

She wasn't! She was never that annoying in the manga!

Sig by karudoll

#34 Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Mar 28 2013, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes '_'a
but I heard that from eps 307, there would be new OP and ED. I forgot about the OP but the ED's title song called 'I Can Hear'. Any info, ppl?

#35 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Mar 28 2013, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She wasn't! She was never that annoying in the manga!

She was, when she wanted Naruto to GTFO of her way so she could sit next to "SASUKE-KUN!!!" th_glomp.gif (Chapter 3 was it?????)

40283620121415711s.jpg

#36 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Mar 28 2013, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She was, when she wanted Naruto to GTFO of her way so she could sit next to "SASUKE-KUN!!!" th_glomp.gif (Chapter 3 was it?????)

Yeah... but they forced it to huge levels and made think that she doesnt enjoy Naruto's company when she did.
Even before chuunin exams she hold Naruto's and Sasuke's hand.
Oh wait handholding.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 28 March 2013 - 04:49 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#37 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 28 2013, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah... but they forced it to huge levels and made think that she doesnt enjoy Naruto's company when she did.
Even before chuunin exams she hold Naruto's and Sasuke's hand.
Oh wait handholding.

Was it forced?? really???

40283620121415711s.jpg

#38 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Mar 28 2013, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes. For the next whole month.

I find it funny that those time of year is something that's great to go with love interest. At that time, well Team 7 was still a mess. Make sense since it is the love triangle. Time has changed.

#39 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Mar 28 2013, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know that the first part hadn't only 3 chapter but almost 200 chapters? And thanks to god, Sakura-chan didn't acted always like she did in chapter 3...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#40 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Mar 28 2013, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know that the first part hadn't only 3 chapter but almost 200 chapters? And thanks to god, Sakura-chan didn't acted always like she did in chapter 3...

Amazing how much it changed from the past.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users