#1 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:04 AM

Watch it here!

Another wacky episode. I loved Sakura during the first part. Her voice just went all out in some scenes. cool.gif

I actually found the second part rather...riveting. Leave it to this series to take something like Valentine's day and turn it into an epic battle. laugh.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#2 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:58 AM

They're being inconsistent in terms of the manga chapters because they are going to bring Jiraiya's debut earlier. Did they skipped Sasuke and Team Taka?

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:09 AM

The first part was interesting. It was so funny when Sakura was trying so hard to win so she doesn't have to get kissed by either Lee or Naruto. She went full-on Tsundere in that one. cool.gif Though I did notice her voice sounded deeper than usual ... I'm guessing that was the new replacement voice actress for preggy Chie (Though she sounded pretty normal in the second half ... weird). I also lol so hard every time Neji discourages Hinata's feelings for Naruto. His Anti-NaruHina status in this series never fails to be one of the most hilarious things. tongue.gif Hinata's snowman was such a wtf moment, I can't even. err.gif This series doesn't seem to support NaruHina that much, it always indirectly mocks it or puts it down. "If you don't know a person and can't understand them, then there's no way you would never be able to warm someone's heart!" -Hinata. I bet money that was a indirect jab at NaruHina again, especially considering Stalker Hinata returned right afterwards. XD Tsunade and gambling ... now that I know the truth, I laughed 5x harder than usual. laugh.gif

The 2nd part was just as good. Of course they'd make a Valentine Special but I find it a little weird that they kept saying a girl was supposed to give the boys candy when in the USA, it's the other way around. Seeing Naruto & Lee fail to get Sakura's attention again was funny in a sad way. Considering it was a Valentine special, I was hoping for some NaruSaku fanservice. It's been too long since we got that in this series. shamefulcry0js.gif But still ... I literally burst out in mad laughter when Sasuke was on the cover of that handbook for how to get chocolate. 111189.gif I don't care if it was Playboy Sasuke or not (probably was) but either way, the irony of that was by far the funniest part in that entire episode. XD It's weird seeing Neji actually care about romance and getting chocolate but his overprotectiveness of Hinata was priceless. Though again, me wanted more NaruSaku fanservice to feed me. yes.gif

Interesting seeing Jiraiya next episode, I can't wait. Whether a mock version of him or not, I missed that old pervert. rolleyes.gif He was such a hilarious character for the anime/manga so I don't think I'll be disappointed.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 13 February 2013 - 05:11 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users