534 replies to this topic

#41 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:37 AM

Am I the only one that feels it was a bit too convenient and too easy the way Minato lost Kurama . I mean ffs , Kakashi and Gaara  there , and yet again they all just stand there and do nothing , just like when Zetsu took over Obito . They are supposed to be these super elite ninja . prepared for anything , yet when it is most important that they act , they just stand there and act like surprised genin when the enemy doesn't let things go their way .

About the misterious person , if it were Kabuto , shouldn't Karin know his chakra ? Yet she says she doesn't know the chakra , and not only that but he has a bad feeling about it , meaning the chakra is more likely evil .

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#42 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:38 AM

i always do and those nh fans can deny it all they want but minakush is exactly like narusaku also looks like team 7 and team gai are gonna fight madara this is gonna get fun sakura battling against a god and best of all hinata is still kissing the ground lol

Sakura can't battle... she's literally keeping Naruto's heart pumping

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#43 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:39 AM

I don't really care about parallels at this point, or what Kushina said about Naruto not understanding girl's feelings which will most likely be used by NH fans what I want is real development and these last 2 chapters just gave us that so I'm just going to ignore what was said by Kushina. I don't think the NS development is over the potential is still there more than ever.

#44 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:41 AM

Yeah, I thought it was a callback to that, too.

But he didn't understand her. She was doing it for him and he didn't know that.

yup exactly 

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#45 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:45 AM

I don't really care about parallels at this point, or what Kushina said about Naruto not understanding girl's feelings which will most likely be used by NH fans what I want is real development and these last 2 chapters just gave us that so I'm just going to ignore what was said by Kushina. I don't think the NS development is over the potential is still there more than ever.

they have tried countering it way before this chapter by what naruto said to her in 559 *its all in your eyes your strong*

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#46 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:50 AM

no but seriously guys....did this just happen.

tumblr_n0ve89S5wo1syekufo1_500.jpg

really? No one has a problem with this!?

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#47 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Well, Karin didn't recognize that mysterious man, now we know that he's not Kabuto. Karin was one of Orochimaru's experiments, and Kabuto was always with him, so she probably knows his chakra.

Keep in mind that even with Orochimaru's chakra having been removed from Kabuto, there is still the Sound 5 and Taka's DNA that might have been left inside him. Kabuto became a conglomeration of many different people and abilities moulded into his physical framework. Furthermore, he may have his ability to use senjutsu still which is a different type of chakra compared to the mundane human brand. And I believe Karin's sensory skills are also able to register the nature and temperament of the chakra as well. Meaning that if Kabuto is actually reformed now then it stands to reason that Karin wouldn't recognise any warm-natured chakra emanating from him. 

Well I don't really get what happen, does the 4th succeed in putting the other half in Naruto. If so he'll wake up soon, if not, well the jar contain the 9 tails chakra of those guys to save him. Btw I have a fear that  team Guy might end up as the sacrificial team in this scenario. But an awesome one like opening the 8 gates from either Guy or lee.

That might be the only way to damage or occupy Madara's attention now. The most powerful taijutsu ability that is said to grant power stronger than the Hokages pitted up against the Jubi jinchuuriki. If Guy is able to match Madara, even for a second, that would prove to be invaluable for Sakura and Minato since time is such a precious commodity which they can't afford to spare under these dire circumstances. 

#48 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Yeah, I thought it was a callback to that, too.

But he didn't understand her. She was doing it for him and he didn't know that. And tbh everyone else there could tell she wasn't being completely honest, either...

Naruto can't be all knowing, he knew she was hiding something, that's what matters.

Sakura's squad already knew the decision to kill Sasuke so you can't count them for perception. And even if Kakashi and Yamato could tell it doesn't really matter, the emphasis about understanding Sakura was centered around Naruto. That's what's focused on.

#49 al0eaz

al0eaz

Blind Fingers Lee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:53 AM

If Madara is as drunk on power that I think he is, its entirely possible he could have discarded those without really worrying about whats inside them. Even though we all know better. 

Edited by al0eaz, 12 February 2014 - 06:53 AM.

trainercard_zpsafda1a60.png

#50 Master_Naruto

Master_Naruto

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:53 AM

Welp, it looks like we're definitely going to get a Narusaku ova-like moment now that Naruto is most likely going to die. I'm pretty excited to see how Sakura is going to react! Also to see whether or not she realizes her feelings at the moment he dies. Is it bad that I want Sakura to cry over Naruto?  :umm:

Naruto%2BGif%2BRun%2Baway%2BHInata%2BCreRUN NARUTO!!!!

#51 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:55 AM

Naruto can't be all knowing, he knew she was hiding something, that's what matters.

Sakura's squad already knew the decision to kill Sasuke so you can't count them for perception. And even if Kakashi and Yamato could tell it doesn't really matter, the emphasis about understanding Sakura was centered around Naruto. That's what's focused on.

Like I said, the others knew she was hiding something, too. The reason that's important is because it doesn't make Naruto special. Knowing that she was hiding something still doesn't mean he understood her, it means just that - that he knew she was hiding something. And it was so OBVIOUS that she was hiding something that it shouldn't really be something special that he knew this. There are much better examples of Naruto understanding Sakura.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#52 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:58 AM

Like I said, the others knew she was hiding something, too. The reason that's important is because it doesn't make Naruto special. Knowing that she was hiding something still doesn't mean he understood her, it means just that - that he knew she was hiding something. And it was so OBVIOUS that she was hiding something that it shouldn't really be something special that he knew this. There are much better examples of Naruto understanding Sakura.

And my point is that regardless of all there was still emphasis about how Naruto understood Sakura well. Consider the confession as a simple reminder of the many instances where Naruto understands Sakura.

#53 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:00 AM

And my point is that regardless of all there was still emphasis about how Naruto understood Sakura well. Consider the confession as a simple reminder of the many instances where Naruto understands Sakura.

No there wasn't. :\ There was emphasis on Sakura and what SHE was doing for Naruto. Sai had to explain her motives to him.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#54 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:00 AM

they have tried countering it way before this chapter by what naruto said to her in 559 *its all in your eyes your strong*

Well let them be it's not as if there was any conclusive evidence for either ship in this chapter. The only interesting part is that Sakura, Minato and Naruto are separated from Gaara and Kakashi which may mean more development for the 3 of them or maybe not. Let's just wait and see there was no real shipping material in this chapter but everyone is free to make his own theories.

#55 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:03 AM

I just don't see a point in disputing stuff like this anymore.

"Why did Madara throw away the only tools that could stop him?"

I don't know, why didn't Minato just teleport away before he transferred the chakra to Naruto. He should have known beforehand that any interruption could screw up the transfer.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#56 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Honestly I'm still trying to recover from the massive mood whiplash. The absolute last thing I expected coming into this chapter was an extended comedy routine with Team Guy, I understand the need to have some levity in the story to balance out the darkness but to me it just felt out of place, or at the very least it went on a little too long.

I would be happy to see more of Tenten but it's definitely too little too late, she's barely been a character for so long that her showing up now doesn't do much, though wouldn't it be the absolute pinnacle of irony if Tenten was somehow involved in the defeat/sealing of Madara.

I do agree that Madara spitting out and dismissing the Sage's ninja tools is Kishi spelling out his way to beat Madara in bright neon letters and possibly a way to revive Naruto if the Kyubi chakra possessed by Kinkaku and Ginkaku can be used. I fully expected the situation with Naruto to go from bad to worse this chapter so Minato failing didn't shock me, but his flashback with Kushina was enough to make me enjoy the chapter and I wish we could see more of them more often.

It's funny coming into this chapter how certain it was felt that the mysterious man was Kabuto and now it's not quite as certain, why would Karin not recognize him and I doubt his ascension to a Sage changed his chakra much at all but I wonder what was the point of teasing the mysterious man last chapter if it wasn't payed off this chapter and we're left wondering a while longer. 

#57 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

No there wasn't. :\ There was emphasis on Sakura and what SHE was doing for Naruto. Sai had to explain her motives to him.

There was. It's how Naruto was able to tell that she was hiding something.

#58 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:05 AM

I just don't see a point in disputing stuff like this anymore.

"Why did Madara throw away the only tools that could stop him?"

I don't know, why didn't Minato just teleport away before he transferred the chakra to Naruto. He should have known beforehand that any interruption could screw up the transfer.

Plot holes and plot conveniences, it wouldn't be a shonen manga if it didn't have that.

#59 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:05 AM

I don't think people understand that it's not what's inside these tools, but what these things can do. Rikudou's Ninja Tools are some of the most powerful sealing weapons in Naruto's Universe

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#60 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:06 AM

holy kitten your right sakura kushina connection ftw very well done masashi

Actually, my thoughts went to this panel when Kushina said that...

http://www.mangapand...hapter-245.html

Edited by Namaenash, 12 February 2014 - 07:08 AM.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users