• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

#21 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

We got to remember that this isn't about love, it's about dedication to Naruto.

I beg to differ in Hinata's case on 573

40283620121415711s.jpg

#22 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:59 PM

I beg to differ in Hinata's case on 573

To be honest, the way I see it now seems different. It feels like standing together as equal. It really doesn't feel the same anymore. I guess this is the effect of what you know and what you think. I'm not saying she's not in love anymore, but her words aren't that lovely. To each of their own. Honestly, I can see why people got the understanding after 615 was released.

#23 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:04 AM

I think the actual words Sakura spoke in that scene were the same, and the translators just changed it.  I clearly heard her say "isho ni" with means together during the part where they translated as "having help."  

I found the episode average otherwise.  Nothing all that special, though the opening song was super cute and catchy (and Naruto's seiyuu as Naruto has a nice singing voice  :lol: )

While it could still go the route of being faithful to manga canon, I actually think that when 615 gets animated, its more likely to go the route that Hinata's confession did.  This is especially so if this is Hinata's last shining moment in the series - Hinata is the studio's favorite character, after all.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#24 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:08 AM

I think the actual words Sakura spoke in that scene were the same, and the translators just changed it.  I clearly heard her say "isho ni" with means together during the part where they translated as "having help."  

I found the episode average otherwise.  Nothing all that special, though the opening song was super cute and catchy (and Naruto's seiyuu as Naruto has a nice singing voice  :lol: )

While it could still go the route of being faithful to manga canon, I actually think that when 615 gets animated, its more likely to go the route that Hinata's confession did.  This is especially so if this is Hinata's last shining moment in the series - Hinata is the studio's favorite character, after all.

Look at this one: one last hurdle. 615. You're right that it is her last, so hard to say for now if they will push it hard. Oh well, we got a long time to wait.

#25 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:04 AM

I don't see how 615 is a hurdle, honestly.  :ermm: Sure, the animators may or may not go on the emotional side and make the scene really dramatic/add filler, but it's the anime, not the manga. I expect it to be emotional though, chapters 613 - 615 will just be..  :cry:

I hope that's the way or at least 614-615 because it's not about love or even Hinata only. It's about Naruto understanding on sacrifice.

#26 coolcatjas

coolcatjas

Lvl.70 ブレイバー

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Basic stuff like anime, manga, drawing, reading, movies, ect..

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:56 AM

Average episode

Episode was good. They did slightly change what Sakura said,still not sure which translation was accurate. However still a big difference between  "We're going to be together" and "You'll have help".  :confused:

Actually from what I remember Sakura's lines are exactly the same as the manga. The fan-translators didn't translate that part well. When she said "一緒に..." they translated as "You'll have help" when really its an ambiguous "together...". Literal translation would be "no matter what you say time time... together... and not just me. This time we'll fight together with everyone". It's really hard to translate the bolded part of Sakura's speech because its so ambiguous. It could mean "we will be together" in a romantic way or as we'll fight together. Only Sakura and Kishi knows what the answer is; it's up to the audience to speculate.

swi1pKF.png
Image drawn by me :D

Tumblr Account Pony Account

#27 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:27 AM

im going to watch the episode now i want to see sakura hehe :hehehe:

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#28 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:32 AM

You're right! After re-watching the ep, she did say "isho ni". That means whoever did the subs messed it up but whether it was intentional or by accident we don't know :P

10wnpqp.jpg

#29 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:37 PM

Chibi Kurama :3

As for the rest of the episode...meh I think the manga did a better job...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#30 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:29 PM

Neji-kun...... :umm:

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#31 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:46 PM

Actually from what I remember Sakura's lines are exactly the same as the manga. The fan-translators didn't translate that part well. When she said "一緒に..." they translated as "You'll have help" when really its an ambiguous "together...". Literal translation would be "no matter what you say time time... together... and not just me. This time we'll fight together with everyone". It's really hard to translate the bolded part of Sakura's speech because its so ambiguous. It could mean "we will be together" in a romantic way or as we'll fight together. Only Sakura and Kishi knows what the answer is; it's up to the audience to speculate.

Thanks I didn't know that ! :D If she meant together as in we'll fight together, there would be no need to repeat it the second later hurrhurr.. :P I wouldn't say it's romantic, but it's pretty deep and I love how she has become so dedicated an loyal to Naruto. :smug:

I hope that's the way or at least 614-615 because it's not about love or even Hinata only. It's about Naruto understanding on sacrifice.

Even if I take of my shipping googles, I still don't want 615 to be romantic. As a reader, I think it would ruin the context and scenario. As mentioned it's about understanding of sacrifices and camaraderie, I honestly don't think romantic tension or thoughts fits in.

Edited by sushi., 13 September 2013 - 09:51 PM.

ナルサク

#32 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:29 PM

Unfortunatly 615 will be mega romantic to please the NH fans. It will be off the hook

40283620121415711s.jpg

#33 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

^If there is expansion on 615 in the anime, I'm sure they will focus on Hinata's end.  Even with Hinata's confession, they never did anything extra with Naruto's reactions like trying to imply romantic feelings on his end for her.  Though I'm sure that its also going to be shown in the opening or ending around that time as well.  I just hope that we get another NaruSaku moment in the manga before that point.

On topic, I think that the animation in this episode was pretty subpar, especially in comparison with the nice animation from last week's episode.

Edited by Paptala, 13 September 2013 - 10:37 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#34 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:41 AM

junko should sing more often

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#35 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:41 AM

^If there is expansion on 615 in the anime, I'm sure they will focus on Hinata's end.  Even with Hinata's confession, they never did anything extra with Naruto's reactions like trying to imply romantic feelings on his end for her.  Though I'm sure that its also going to be shown in the opening or ending around that time as well.  I just hope that we get another NaruSaku moment in the manga before that point.

On topic, I think that the animation in this episode was pretty subpar, especially in comparison with the nice animation from last week's episode.

True about Naruto's reactions. I do wonder about the opening/ending. I thought it would happen with Pain Arc, but it didn't. If anything, it could be the alliance showing up in the end of the opening. I mean that's the best spot to fill in and make fans of anime go "Oh hell yeah!" But we'll see who's in the hand of these openings/endings.

Another NaruSaku moment? Yeah, if it happens, it will be like resolving a way to destroy a meteor, you just laugh at the meteor. In other words, it will just come off like nothing. Again, it's the last moment to cover up, so the biased mode for Hinata is almost over. Well, filler episode not in war but you get what I mean.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users