38 replies to this topic

#21 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:06 PM

So we had these two episodes courtesy for flashbacks in the manga.

I just realize that Bee, Gaara and even Kurama keep tell Naruto using that Chakra is dangerous for him, don't you think is overshadow the Naruto's temporary death? 

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#22 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:19 PM

I guess you can add Sakura to the list. Oddly enough, it's back this week, so I wonder if it's temporary or ongoing. He may get some chakra now, but he better not overdo it again.

#23 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:28 PM

EXACTLY.  :P Either way They show Sakura is the closet to Naruto and is the one who believes in him the most. More than anyone else.  :wub: Can't say it's evidence I know but still It was Sakura who voiced her confidence in him.

Hinata was flying on Pain's flashback.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 29 August 2013 - 09:37 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#24 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:28 PM

The one part with Sakura did give me a funny impression, kinda like the manga right now she is getting some minor attention as the fight moves on, Sakura has gotten minor screentime and alongside the anime recently, its times like this episode she gets some more attention we were not expecting even as filler. Kinda funny she is getting more attention and not Hinata. I mean NS has all the development already to out do NH and SS but this extra stuff is kinda funny. I mean just like the manga, the anime team could have made a minor moment with Hinata and Neji finishing up their battle and giving Hinata a short moment of attention, but others act like its insane we see Sakura with a short moment to herself. Hey this just goes in line with kishi wrote 631 for a reason, its going to lead to something. Even though this was a filler moment with Sakura, its still just a moment to make you think what was she going to say about him?

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#25 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:46 AM

i liked the small filler moment with sakura it reminded me of the filler scene where she told sai not to underestimate him

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#26 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:51 AM

but my favorite filler scene is of course 235 naruto would never force sakura to love him cuz he knows forced love is wrong thats why nh won't be canon 

Edited by soraandven, 30 August 2013 - 02:01 AM.

#27 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:11 AM

Nice. Even though 327 was mostly just a recap, It was still very interesting to see the whole story from Kurama's perspective.

Episode 328 was also really nice, especially because of the scene with Sakura. :wink:

Just like always, Pierrot does a very good job of using the right music for the right moments, like the scene where Naruto's clone punches the rod out from inside Son Goku or during the more emotional flashbacks.

If I had to say anything negative about these episodes, it's that they can be a little flashback heavy, but that's Pierrot for you. Then again, they were really well handled and I guess it's necessary to keep the anime from catching up to the manga. Also, I prefer flashbacks to filler. Not that I have anything against filler, I just prefer canon. :P  

Edited by TerrorKing, 30 August 2013 - 02:12 AM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#28 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:49 AM

The one part with Sakura did give me a funny impression, kinda like the manga right now she is getting some minor attention as the fight moves on, Sakura has gotten minor screentime and alongside the anime recently, its times like this episode she gets some more attention we were not expecting even as filler. Kinda funny she is getting more attention and not Hinata. I mean NS has all the development already to out do NH and SS but this extra stuff is kinda funny. I mean just like the manga, the anime team could have made a minor moment with Hinata and Neji finishing up their battle and giving Hinata a short moment of attention, but others act like its insane we see Sakura with a short moment to herself. Hey this just goes in line with kishi wrote 631 for a reason, its going to lead to something. Even though this was a filler moment with Sakura, its still just a moment to make you think what was she going to say about him?

Wait until the hand holding gets animated...you won't hear the end of it from NH fans who only watch the anime.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#29 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:53 AM

What if they friendzoned the hell out of it? I heard they did in 559.

#30 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:02 AM

Don't count on it, this is Studio Pierrot we are talking about...they will dedicate an entire episode of filler to that.

#31 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:13 AM

just wait till 631 gets animated hearing junko and chie in that scene will be funny

#32 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:17 AM

You know what is coming up soon though. Naruto and Kurama are going to fight together, and we get the tailed beast flashback with Rikudo, and then finally chibi Kurama :wibble:

#33 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:34 AM

Don't count on it, this is Studio Pierrot we are talking about...they will dedicate an entire episode of filler to that.

Lately they have been quiet on NH. But we will see. My bet is that it will be normal. Heck, we have that one infamous Sakura's panel. Let's see how that plays out.

#34 LivinG_Dead

LivinG_Dead

A Detective

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Manga and anime, mainly Detective conan/Case closed and Naruto

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:49 AM

Heck, we have that one infamous Sakura's panel. Let's see how that plays out.

Which one?

DPqgMVy.png

I ship Conan and Ai. :love:

#35 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:26 AM

Which one?

That one panel of her in 615.

#36 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:34 PM

Lately they have been quiet on NH. But we will see. My bet is that it will be normal. Heck, we have that one infamous Sakura's panel. Let's see how that plays out.

I think the whole filler part will revolve more around Neji's death than anything because that will cause a huge impact plot-wise. Hinata's spech will be there but they will probably not stretch it at all... the anime never depicted NH very well.

bKTC2.png

#37 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:31 PM

I think the whole filler part will revolve more around Neji's death than anything because that will cause a huge impact plot-wise. Hinata's spech will be there but they will probably not stretch it at all... the anime never depicted NH very well.

To not make Hinata look shallow on the Neji part like Kishi did, no matter what fillers are, Hinata Anime is totally different than Hinata canon.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#38 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:01 AM

Quiet on NH and pushing more towards NejiHina if I might add...

Edited by Chatte, 02 September 2013 - 09:01 AM.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#39 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:05 AM

In a way you guys seem to be right, it seems they have been quiet ever since...Road to Ninja came out...Oh my...I wonder if they had a discussion with Kishimoto about it, and why he chose Sakura to accompany Naruto, rather than just putting Naruto alone on this adventure.

Edited by Strangelove, 04 September 2013 - 04:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users