#81 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Jan 2 2013, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
May I ask a question? I've been here for a couple of months and I've seen constant Hinata/NaruHina bashing. Sigs stating that anyone that believes in NaruHina only believes in fanfiction and that NaruHina isn't logic while NaruSaku is. Even if it may be true, isn't it still bashing? Why has that been allowed for so long? I came here because I believed that NaruSaku fans were really the best out of the pairing fans. Logical and less biased but to be honest, most of the members here remind me of hardcore NH fans. Over exaggerating events that deal with Hinata in order to bash her. And when you defend her, people get sassy about it. Or if you say something negative about Sakura or don't fangirl her, you get called a Sakura hater. Or if you don't fully believe NS will become canon and think that another pairing has a chance, you're called "Not a true NS fan".

It's really pathetic and it makes me just want to insult everyone because I just see them as a joke. My problem is that this has been going on for awhile yet you say that this is supposed to be a "nice" place but all it really seems like a place for hardcore NS fans to insult anyone who don't agree with them and their pairing preference. I can understand it being a joke but the sad thing is that the people here are serious. I know I've bashed the pairing from time to time but it's usually in retaliation or I'm just joking.

I think is because these are more statements and opinions from the users about the subject rather then insults. True bashing are comments like "NH fans are stupid, we are better" or "NH suxx, get over it" and so on....

But I have to admit that because things had being going to our side lately, we got more confident, if not arrogant. So perhaps some people got over their heads because victory was almost certain.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#82 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jan 2 2013, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think is because these are more statements and opinions from the users about the subject rather then insults. True bashing are comments like "NH fans are stupid, we are better" or "NH suxx, get over it" and so on....

But I have to admit that because things had being going to our side lately, we got more confident, if not arrogant. So perhaps some people got over their heads because victory was almost certain.

Oh...over the months...I've seen a lot of those. Even the users sigs here demean NaruHina and NaruHina fans while trying to act like NaruSaku fans are much smarter. My problem is that it's been going on for awhile yet this is supposed to be such a "nice caring" forum. If that was the case then a lot of members should be in trouble right now and sigs should be removed but that is not the case. I just want to know why. Is it because it doesn't go against our pairing so it makes it ok?

Btw, this wasn't directed towards you.

Edited by HalfStarStudios, 02 January 2013 - 04:57 PM.

#83 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Jan 2 2013, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh...over the months...I've seen a lot of those. Even the users sigs here demean NaruHina and NaruHina fans while trying to act like NaruSaku fans are much smarter. My problem is that it's been going on for awhile yet this is supposed to be such a "nice caring" forum. If that was the case then a lot of members should be in trouble right now and sigs should be removed but that is not the case. I just want to know why. Is it because it doesn't go against our pairing so it makes it ok?

Btw, this wasn't directed towards you.

Oh, I know, I was speaking on a general sense as much as you were.

To be honest, I never really noticed any sigs with insulting content. Perhaps I wasn't paying much attention to them.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#84 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jan 2 2013, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, I know, I was speaking on a general sense as much as you were.

To be honest, I never really noticed any sigs with insulting content. Perhaps I wasn't paying much attention to them.

I noticed, just didn't really care much about it until this thread was made.

#85 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

Halfstar, there is one thing you keep forgetting. Something I have noticed from you, other members, and from most of the younger members here on this forum. You talk about how it is wrong and criticizing people criticizing other for being negative calling it bashing, but isn't criticizing people for wanting to be positive also bashing? You seem to be doing this a lot lately and I say that you have done your own quite of bit of bashing people just because they want to remain positive.

You want to say "Oh what we can't be negative or own up to the truth?" In which I reply "Oh what we can't be positive and make our own opinions?" You are basically preaching that the only right way to feel about this chapter is to be pro-NaruHina and pro-hinata without cause for reason or suspicion.

You are basically playing the good ole "Double standard." What's worse is I don't even know if you're doing it in a serious tone half the time or doing to get people riled up and play your game of letting you dangle them like puppets on a string. In my view, you have no right to judge because you are purposely trying to manipulate people to behave in a way that you want them to and then turn around to criticize them for behaving in such a way. If someone ignores you, you get all snippy and start throwing rude comments like you did last night.

What's even worse is that you are not the only one doing it. Several other members, instead of letting people rant or give an opinion, are attacking each other like wild animals over this chapter alone.

You preach tolerance for other members, but then are intolerant of the people who want to remain positive.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 02 January 2013 - 05:33 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#86 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 2 2013, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Halfstar, there is one thing you keep forgetting. Something I have noticed from you, other members, and from most of the younger members here on this forum. You talk about how it is wrong and criticizing people criticizing other for being negative calling it bashing, but isn't criticizing people for wanting to be positive also bashing? You seem to be doing this a lot lately and I say that you have done your own quite of bit of bashing people just because they want to remain positive.

You want to say "Oh what we can't be negative or own up to the truth?" In which I reply "Oh what we can't be positive and make our own opinions?" You are basically preaching that the only right way to feel about this chapter is to be pro-NaruHina and pro-hinata without cause for reason or suspicion.

You are basically playing the good ole "Double standard." What's worse is I don't even know if you're doing it in a serious tone half the time or doing to get people riled up and play your game of letting you dangle them like puppets on a string. In my view, you have no right to judge because you are purposely trying to manipulate people to behave in a way that you want them to and then turn around to criticize them for behaving in such a way. If someone ignores you, you get all snippy and start throwing rude comments like you did last night.

What's even worse is that you are not the only one doing it. Several other members, instead of letting people rant or give an opinion, are attacking each other like wild animals over this chapter alone.

You preach tolerance for other members, but then are intolerant of the people who want to remain positive.

Oh, you seem to be confused. I have no problem with people being positive. Sure, I will say why I don't agree but I don't tell them to not be positive and not to post positive things. Though sometimes, there's a huge difference between being positive and being in straight up denial and fairy tail land. I've also said some positive things in this chapter discussion and why I still have faith in NaruSaku, I guess you missed that huh?

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 30 2012, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyways this is why I have a little hope.

This isn't the first time we've felt like this, has it? Remember Hinata's confession? Where everyone was saying that Naruto will be with Hinata since she confessed and risked her life for him when no one else did? Remember what happened next? Sakura hugged Naruto. Then came Road To Ninja where Kishi made it look like it was a major NaruHina and SasuSaku movie with advertising it as such. Remember how we all felt betrayed on thought that Kishi really supported NaruHina and SasuSaku? Remember what happened next? Movie came out and it was a NaruSaku movie.

Kishi has a habit of trolling us and the NH/SS fans. He gets our hopes down and gives NH/SS fans hope then BAM! NaruSaku goodness. I cannot tell the future but with this chapter, the same thing can happen. We get our hopes down and NH/SS fans celebrate and then BAM! we get NaruSaku. Only time will tell.

Or I could be wrong and we're all screwed. xD

Show me some people(other than obvious NH trolls) saying negative things about the chapter and then telling people that they should not be posting if they only say positive things. I'll be waiting. Because I can surely show you people telling people who are being negative to stop posting and calling them "Not true NS fans". As for last night, once again people show their stupidity. I had no problem with his ignoring me, I just simply asked and he made a snippy comment to me in which I made one back. I realized I went too far and apologized for it. So stop crying about that and get your facts straight before looking like the idiot you're now. Also there are sometimes when I'm obviously joking so maybe you're confusing my jokes with me being serious. It wouldn't be the first time this has happened. A lot of people here don't have much of a sense of humor.

Also should I remind you how you called my post disgusting on the chapter discussion for 614 because I said NH was a threat to us? I've also never made myself to be an angel. If you read my posts, you would know I don't care for that.

EDIT: As you can see(or not see, up to you) I've currently gained my hope back in Sakura getting some action. What's that? I'm being positive? No way!!!! dry.gif

Edited by HalfStarStudios, 02 January 2013 - 06:28 PM.

#87 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Jan 2 2013, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
EDIT: As you can see(or not see, up to you) I've currently gained my hope back in Sakura getting some action. What's that? I'm being positive? No way!!!! dry.gif

No, Halfstar, No. You don't get it. You don't because you keep behaving in such a way that is opposite than what you preach and you sit here denying it. For what?

You try to act all cool and collective and trying to play off what you do as harmless and yet half the stuff you are doing is very hypocritical. Half of the drama was you poking and prodding members on the past few pages. You say you have no problem with people being positive, but your posts in the 615 thread say otherwise. Even now, your posts says otherwise. I saw you sit there and criticize people even now in this thread about how the people who are being positive are "bashing" the people who are being negative even when most of the time that is not even true or even so the opposite happening instead.

You have no idea do you? You do not realize the things you do. I can't help you see it. You want to say I am confused, fine, but in truth I am not. I know exactly what you are doing cause I sat here and watched you do it. Then when no one pays attention to you, you insulted their mothers who by the way my mother is going through cancer treatment right now. You became the most immature person of that moment and you didn't even realize it. You still don't. You don't get it.

Shall I insult your mother and say "Oh wow, I guess Halfstar's mother must be a coke addict to have a kid like that?" No, because that's wrong. That is very wrong and I am not the kind of guy to do that. Then you go and insult more people in ways that you claim was "just jokes." I am all for a good joke, but you take it too far. That's not even the tip of the iceberg on what you did either.

You want to accuse others of doing things that you yourself are doing and denying it.

There is such a thing as "Too flippant." Yes, I found your post disturbing because it was disturbing. You snap so easily and go off the deep end in every direction. Yeah, I have my moments too, but I try to learn from them. Try to better myself from them. My friends both here and elsewhere know this about me the best. No, I am not confused. Just disappointed on how everyone is behaving lately. I don't even want to come here with this kind of stuff going on because it is not fun where no matter what you do you are criticized heavily for it. Even by you who sat here and complained about being criticized all the time are doing it to people too. Again, a double standard.

I think you're the one confused because you do not know what you do.

Whatever, you feel and think how you want. Why should my opinions matter to you right? You do what you wish, but I am sorry I can't take you seriously anymore. I'm sorry, but I don't. You probably don't care either way and that is fine, but don't expect me to take you seriously in the threads. At least until you realize what you are doing and how much if an impact you have made on this forum.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 02 January 2013 - 06:54 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#88 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

This fool just pretty much ignored everything I said....pathetic. xD How about this. Read what I said again, and when I mean read. I don't mean see I replied, don't read it and just make a reply without thinking. I mean actually read it. Then you can talk. When you do that, then I'll use my time on you. Kay? wink.gif Because I everything you said on your second reply, mirrors what you said on your first reply in which I already addressed.

Edited by HalfStarStudios, 02 January 2013 - 07:04 PM.

#89 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

You are not learning. Statements like these -

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Jan 1 2013, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That tends to happen when people can't give a good argument. Can't blame them. It's not their fault their mother did all types of drugs when she was pregnant with them. xD
QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Jan 1 2013, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Biased idiots who don't know what they are talking about.
QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Jan 2 2013, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This fool just pretty much ignored everything I said....pathetic. xD How about this. Read what I said again, and when I mean read. I don't mean see I replied, don't read it and just make a reply without thinking. I mean actually read it. Then you can talk. When you do that, then I'll use my time on you. Kay? wink.gif Because I everything you said on your second reply, mirrors what you said on your first reply in which I already addressed.

Do not endear you to this fandom, it's members, or the Mods. Normally, a warning and forum suspension are a private thing. But you have shown time and time again that you do not respect anyone on this forum, and it has to be shown that behaviour like this will not be tolerated. You've already wracked up enough Official Warnings for insulting/degrading members in the past to trigger a Temp Ban. Use the next few days off from H&E to think very carefully about how you're going to act when you're allowed to return. Continued behaviour of this type will have more drastic consequences if you come back with an even worse attitude.

#90 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

I've been watching the recent events or at least part of them from my phone because I was on holiday. Now that I'm back I just wanna throw my 2 cents...I know this is one of the most respectful sites when it comes to ships so on and so forth, especially NaruSaku, since it's its fanclub. The reason I came here, was because I wanted to enjoy my OTP calmly and silently without any bashing or trace of bashing by nice words, though the intention is clear.
The thing is, with 615 people just came here to attack be it on screen or off screen if you get what I mean. To laugh in our faces, to pity us, to tell us we were stupid for shipping them etc.
I know that the behavior should have been different, however, we didn't need any of that. We know things for our own, we don't need others to come and throw it in our f aces. I mean... The intention was clear: to attack this shipping be it by nice or not so nice words. I know it should've been supposed to act cool, but sometimes you just cannot do it. Especially with all this mocking.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#91 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Jan 1 2013, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know, you just insulted us. You might want to stop looking like a hypocrite. wink.gif

Hyprocrite laugh.gif You just sound like those NH that always rubs the same old cliche in my face. I think you really need to lighten up and read your post all over again because my intentions were never to insult you or poison for the matter. You guys were simply getting out of line.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 02 January 2013 - 09:40 PM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#92 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Jan 3 2013, 06:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been watching the recent events or at least part of them from my phone because I was on holiday. Now that I'm back I just wanna throw my 2 cents...I know this is one of the most respectful sites when it comes to ships so on and so forth, especially NaruSaku, since it's its fanclub. The reason I came here, was because I wanted to enjoy my OTP calmly and silently without any bashing or trace of bashing by nice words, though the intention is clear.
The thing is, with 615 people just came here to attack be it on screen or off screen if you get what I mean. To laugh in our faces, to pity us, to tell us we were stupid for shipping them etc.
I know that the behavior should have been different, however, we didn't need any of that. We know things for our own, we don't need others to come and throw it in our f aces. I mean... The intention was clear: to attack this shipping be it by nice or not so nice words. I know it should've been supposed to act cool, but sometimes you just cannot do it. Especially with all this mocking.

Revenge. Will. BE OURSSSSZZZAAAAHH

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#93 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Jan 3 2013, 01:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Revenge. Will. BE OURSSSSZZZAAAAHH

I swear to God, I have some NH fans targeted and I will shove it in their faces when NS will be cannon.
I am not afraid to admit it.
I entered in this fandom as a peaceful person, however, some of the fans just ruined for me. Hell, I was initially a SS/NH shipper, however, after the whole hate towards Sakura, especially when it came to Naruto, I turned into NS. And all the bashing came from SS/NH shippers. And they called me names, I had to take every kitten they threw at me just because I was a Sakura fan (still am) and I dared to defend them, unconsciously, but I did it. I guess NS just made it through my skin, lol.

Anyway, to those who attacked me with every single occasion and offended me because I defended them at first, then shipped them, I swear to God I'm going to shove it in their faces.

However, to those who were nice I will virtually shake hands with them and congratulate them for shipping their OTP but in a respectful manner. Strangely or not... There are only 3 NH fans like that in my list.

The others are uncountable.

And yes, I know I sound mean, but yes, revenge will be mine/ours!

MWUHAHAH! mwahaha.gif

Edited by Chatte, 03 January 2013 - 01:13 AM.

#94 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:52 AM

^It sounds like you're acting out of anger. Maybe all those years built up some tension between NH and NS fans. If we "win", I will not go up to any NH fan and say "told you so!". It's not that big of a deal, and it would not make me satisfied either. But I would of course sit back and enjoy their reviews, it will be fun, I must admit! laugh.gif

ナルサク

#95 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Jan 3 2013, 02:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^It sounds like you're acting out of anger. Maybe all those years built up some tension between NH and NS fans. If we "win", I will not go up to any NH fan and say "told you so!". It's not that big of a deal, and it would not make me satisfied either. But I would of course sit back and enjoy their reviews, it will be fun, I must admit! laugh.gif

Trust me, it isn't out of anger. This has to do with long time BEFORE 615.
Look, if it would have been a nice NH fan, with whom I could've had a discussion, fine by me, my utmost respect, but I was called idiot, stupid, desilusional and so many other things because of this ship and all this came from some particular NH fans. Those, I have targeted.
I know it's not nice or anything, however, they weren't nice either. They attacked me, simply.
I am peaceful if people are peaceful to me, if not, I pay with the same coin.
And as I say, I have some of them targeted, it's not like I'll go out on all NH fandom.
And I wasn't talking about this specific forum or anything like that, God forbid!
I was talking about some other place. smile.gif

Edited by Chatte, 03 January 2013 - 02:50 AM.

#96 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:53 AM

Did they bash you irl? Cuz or else I don't think it's something to get worked up over, but do as you please tongue.gif

ナルサク

#97 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Jan 3 2013, 03:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did they bash you irl? Cuz or else I don't think it's something to get worked up over, but do as you please tongue.gif

Mmm, more or less.
However, even if I sound fierce or anything, it will be just a small innocent motivational poster with NS is cannon, told you so and let them rage. smile.gif
The rest comes from itself... smile.gif

#98 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:09 AM

There needs to be more tolerance when it comes to separate opinions definitely. In the 615 thread, a few members and myself have been getting flack for being "too negative" and that attitude shouldn't be allowed. For instance if your stating that you have doubts about NS happening, the immediate response is to be accused of trolling. The belief is is that your simply trying to aggravate those who are unwavering in their faith instead of actually expressing a genuine concern. I feel like its a method to get rid of a presence that could cause insecurity. If you really believe in the likelihood of NaruSaku you wouldn't care so much about differentiating perspectives.

Edited by AzureWaters, 03 January 2013 - 04:10 AM.

#99 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:00 AM

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Jan 3 2013, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There needs to be more tolerance when it comes to separate opinions definitely. In the 615 thread, a few members and myself have been getting flack for being "too negative" and that attitude shouldn't be allowed. For instance if your stating that you have doubts about NS happening, the immediate response is to be accused of trolling. The belief is is that your simply trying to aggravate those who are unwavering in their faith instead of actually expressing a genuine concern. I feel like its a method to get rid of a presence that could cause insecurity. If you really believe in the likelihood of NaruSaku you wouldn't care so much about differentiating perspectives.

The guy I called a troll described both pairing endings as asspulls and didn't give any evidence. You don't normally go onto fanclub websites and do that.

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#100 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Jan 2 2013, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree totally. Besides intolerance of other pairings, infighting among NS fans has saddened me the most.
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users