• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#21 AlessaFiona

AlessaFiona

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Drawing and digital painting, playing RPG games like Final Fantasy, watching anime, and listening to JPOP or any japanese songs.

Fave anime: Naruto, Shingeki no kyojin, Labyrinth of Magi, Bimbougami ga, School Rumble, Detective Conan, Detective School Q, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Ruruoni Kenshin, Gundam Wing, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Slam Dunk, Vision of Escaflowne, Fushigi Yugi,Yuyu Hakusho, Zenki, Sailormoon, Dragonball Z, One Piece, etc...

Pairings: Naruto and Sakura, Cloud Strife and Tifa Lockhart, Squall Leonhart and Rinoa Heartilly, Tidus and Yuna, Kenshin x Kaoru, Alibaba x Morgiana, Natsu x Lucy, Levi x Sasha, Titus x Marga, Marina x Setsuna, Sasuke x Hinata, Sasuke x Karin, and Luffy x Nami ♥

Posted 27 September 2014 - 08:42 AM

If they get together than Sakura has to first admit that her love for Sasuke was a false love. It was never true love at all. But she has to get over Sasuke no matter what or else all her character development is for Nothing.

True.. I hope to hear from Sakura that Sasuke was her first love but Naruto has and will always be her one true love.. 

#22 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:06 AM

By the way you all talk...and the logic you all proclaim, then to you no pairing is real anymore.

NaruSaku would apparently have Naruto be the "back-up plan."
SasuSaku would create a massive overhaul in character development and leave Karin in the dust thus making her entire character pointless.
NaruHina would have Hinata be that "back-up plan" as well and Naruto wouldn't really be in love with her.

and etc, etc, etc.

What would be a legitmate couple at this point? The only one I can think of is ShikaTemari.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#23 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 03:35 PM

By the way you all talk...and the logic you all proclaim, then to you no pairing is real anymore.

NaruSaku would apparently have Naruto be the "back-up plan."

Not necessarily. If and only if Kishimoto does the whole bench scene realization that's popular in NaruSaku fics, then no. Instead, she discovers that Naruto has been the one she's pining after the whole time. However, that doesn't seem likely. Because if you'll recall Sakura in this chapter, she wasn't thinking back to the bench scene; she was thinking back to Sasuke telling her thankyou before he left. In fact, she NEVER thinks back to the bench scene. So yeah, Naruto is more or less the rebound guy. And even then, she'd still be pining after Sasuke . . . even if he blew up the village. Still, I simply don't believe Kishi has the balls to go through with ANY pairing at this point. Shiptease folks. I hate to say it, but it looks like that's all we were chasing after for 700 chapters; and its made Kishi milk the Naruto cash cow dry.

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 27 September 2014 - 03:38 PM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users