294 replies to this topic

#261 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 11:43 PM

Pushed it back huh cause I heard it was October cause I met Lindsey at a convention and I asked her that.

When did you meet Lindsay Jones? I got this information from RTX2019 in Austin Texas. They said it will be November 2nd. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#262 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 12:02 AM

Worse still, there is evidence that Monica Rial emailed Rooster Teeth personally and had him fired through that. No investigation, nothing. Rooster Teeth fired vice because "Monica told us to."

Good job with that in court.

Rooster Teeth is also raising their prices by 60% and even broke a promise to all the people grandfathered in to the membership. Good lord, Rooster Teeth is in some hot water.

Here is the video that pisses all the BB fans of RWBY

So yeah, RWBY stopped being RWBY after Volume 3 when the last of Monty's ideas were put through. They say the rest is Monty's ideas, but according to his wife and his best friend...they are no longer using Monty's original plans for RWBY. Sad. I hope Monty is shaking his head in disgust right now for what they are doing.

Again, this agenda that characters being gay is what makes them special and not "These characters are special who so happen to be gay." They don't get that difference.

I bet they will kitten up Lancaster too. (Ruby and Jaune) They look like a good potential couple and they have development, but we are in the era where development means nothing to pairings in shows. "We put them together because....the fans wants us to."

Bet you ten bucks they have Ruby and Weiss become a thing because everyone loves lesbians right?

I already know about the Vic thing James. There are many youtubers who support Vic and they made videos on the current events of the court case. Nothing but pure lies by Monica and her fiance Ron Not to mention BOTH have lied during their deposition video (under oath). Funimation is also in hot water right now revealing their TCPA is false. Vic's lawyer Ty Beard is basically having a field trip revealing more lies and fake evidence each day. He's going to bury Monica and Funimation to the ground when court day arrives. 

On another note yes I saw that hilarious RWBY video and its true 100%. I knew they were no longer following Monty's ideas on the show (I had a strong feeling in my gut). RWBY has become Naruto but in this case the creator is dead and the producers are doing whatever the hell they want using their political ideas to influence the show. It is clear as day that they forced Blake and Yang to be gay or bisexual just because the ship is very popular and the producers along with the characters VA's support it too. They pushed Bumblebee in volume 6 using Adam as the plot device (wasting his potential) I wanted to know his past due to the SDC scar on his eye. A shame Weiss never met him just to see her reaction that he was another victim of her father's company. It was revealed that faunus workers of the dust company worked on the mines under harsh treatment (Adam might have been a worker, who knows, well never know). 

I am hoping they make Ruby/Jaune canon because it's the only ship in the show that has had actual development since v1. If they force White Rose like they did with Bumblebee I will be done with the series. Because as you said only gays matter and are the most privilege. If they want White Rose then do it right. But so far all the hints they have given between Ruby and Weiss they are best friends (like sisters). There was that Jaune/Ruby hug in v6 when they reunited. Not even a hug of her and Weiss. Seriously White Rose has 0% chance of happening unless they retcon the ship like they did with Naru/Hina. 

But on to other matters Rooster Teeth is losing subs because of the 60% increased of their merchandise as well as first membership. Why would they do this? Some say it's to pay the employees they weren't paying for over time. Others are saying they're saving money for a good attorney because Vic will be suing their asses once he's done with Funimation. All I can say it's the beginning of the end for RT. We will see volume 7 but I doubt there will be a v8 or 9 in the least.  

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#263 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 01:05 AM

I already know about the Vic thing James. There are many youtubers who support Vic and they made videos on the current events of the court case. Nothing but pure lies by Monica and her fiance Ron Not to mention BOTH have lied during their deposition video (under oath). Funimation is also in hot water right now revealing their TCPA is false. Vic's lawyer Ty Beard is basically having a field trip revealing more lies and fake evidence each day. He's going to bury Monica and Funimation to the ground when court day arrives.

I know you know, but what really surprised me was the emails between Rooster Teeth and Monica Rial. Like, any person can see the conspiracy. It is so obvious.

On another note yes I saw that hilarious RWBY video and its true 100%. I knew they were no longer following Monty's ideas on the show (I had a strong feeling in my gut). RWBY has become Naruto but in this case the creator is dead and the producers are doing whatever the hell they want using their political ideas to influence the show. It is clear as day that they forced Blake and Yang to be gay or bisexual just because the ship is very popular and the producers along with the characters VA's support it too. They pushed Bumblebee in volume 6 using Adam as the plot device (wasting his potential) I wanted to know his past due to the SDC scar on his eye. A shame Weiss never met him just to see her reaction that he was another victim of her father's company. It was revealed that faunus workers of the dust company worked on the mines under harsh treatment (Adam might have been a worker, who knows, well never know). 

That's what people never got. It is not the fact that they are lesbians that are the problem. The problem was they made it such a huge deal when they have nothing before and they used Adam like Kishimoto used Neji. He was more than that, but they jsut used him to play cupid for dumb reasons and worse made him an "abusive exboyfriend."

It was so stereotypical and sexist it was disgusting. At least in my opinion.

I am hoping they make Ruby/Jaune canon because it's the only ship in the show that has had actual development since v1. If they force White Rose like they did with Bumblebee I will be done with the series. Because as you said only gays matter and are the most privilege. If they want White Rose then do it right. But so far all the hints they have given between Ruby and Weiss they are best friends (like sisters). There was that Jaune/Ruby hug in v6 when they reunited. Not even a hug of her and Weiss. Seriously White Rose has 0% chance of happening unless they retcon the ship like they did with Naru/Hina. 

I still remember when Monty called the RWBY team a sisterhood. It doesn't feel like a sisterhood anymore. Jaune and Ruby I grew to like because...obviously...the great reactions they have from Ruby caring so much about Jaune sadness to Ruby unlocked her silver eyes when seeing potentially Jaune be killed. That's development, but people will just call that "being good friends," but Bland and Yang connect through racism and apparently that is "romantic love."

But on to other matters Rooster Teeth is losing subs because of the 60% increased of their merchandise as well as first membership. Why would they do this? Some say it's to pay the employees they weren't paying for over time. Others are saying they're saving money for a good attorney because Vic will be suing their asses once he's done with Funimation. All I can say it's the beginning of the end for RT. We will see volume 7 but I doubt there will be a v8 or 9 in the least.

Ever since Rooster Teeth sold out to WarnerMedia Entertainment they have lost the true essence they originally were which was a bunch of gamer guys making machinia. They got too big and now they are just huge sell-outs.

It reminds me of when Marty O'Donnell left Bungie because "they stopped being about gamers and started being more about the money."

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#264 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 07:46 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=Pc3eoo7OW8o

It's a short video but based on it. Nora's VA Samantha Ireland confirmed that Nora's character will have a background story in volume 7. Okay, my question is why? Why is Nora getting a backstory now? It's not like she's a new character or anything. Why wait almost 7 years to give her a backstory? This only makes me believe that RT are pulling ideas out of their asses even more. This is yet another proof of bad writing. I know Nora, Ren and Jaune aren't main characters but they're important to the plot of the story and they deserve to get some background as soon as possible. 

James@ I agreed on everything you said. Without Monty who was the heart and master mind of the show RWBY hasn't been the same. I am truly hoping these new two writers will help Miles and Kerry to write a better story and stop focusing so much on ships. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#265 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 01:15 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=Pc3eoo7OW8o

It's a short video but based on it. Nora's VA Samantha Ireland confirmed that Nora's character will have a background story in volume 7. Okay, my question is why? Why is Nora getting a backstory now? It's not like she's a new character or anything. Why wait almost 7 years to give her a backstory? This only makes me believe that RT are pulling ideas out of their asses even more. This is yet another proof of bad writing. I know Nora, Ren and Jaune aren't main characters but they're important to the plot of the story and they deserve to get some background as soon as possible. 

James@ I agreed on everything you said. Without Monty who was the heart and master mind of the show RWBY hasn't been the same. I am truly hoping these new two writers will help Miles and Kerry to write a better story and stop focusing so much on ships. 

I hope they don't give her some convoluted backstory about how she was abused as a child or something. Every character doesn't need an intense backstory. Whatever happens to just average people? It seems like everyone wants to make every character have some kind of meaningful backstory, but not everyone has to have a deep back story to be a good character. Maybe their story is what is happening now and not what happened back then. That is another thing that is bugging me. Instead of building what they have now, they rather use backstories to try and build characters.

Nora: "My backstory? I wanted to be a hunter cause it felt like something I wanted to do. Plus, I love smashing stuff with hammers."

Ruby: "That's it? You don't have a dark past?"

Nora: "No, I have plenty of lamps around my house so I was never in the dark."

Weiss: "No, she means like did you have parents who were snobs and treated worse because you weren't as good as your siblings?"

Nora: "No, my family was always very loving and I was an only child. They were just happy I was born and they were proud I was being a hunter. Would have been nice to have a sister though...we would have so much fun together playing hide-and-go-seek, building pillow forts, collecting rocks..."

Blake: "You didn't live in a neighborhood that despised you because you were different?"

Nora: "I did get bullied in school because I was a weird, but we were just little kids. Plus, I had plenty of friends to cheer me up. Otherwise, I just ate cupcakes. Ooooh and eat cereal and watch Saturday morning cartoons. Yummy."

Yang: "You weren't given up for adoption and held some kind of tormenting ghost that haunts you?"

Nora: "heheh, those are are funny words. I was once scared of monsters under my bed, but my dad just told me to go down their and show them who is boss. He would even give me a spray, which was just water, to get rid of them. My dad was so silly, but fun. Although, I did smash my bed with hammer sometimes...that was embarrassing."

Team RWBY: "WTF?!!!!"

Nora: "Hey, you guys wants to go get some cupcakes? I suddenly have a hankering for them."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 13 August 2019 - 01:17 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#266 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 13 August 2019 - 01:27 PM

When did you meet Lindsay Jones? I got this information from RTX2019 in Austin Texas. They said it will be November 2nd.

I met her in Philadelphia in June at a con with the other three rwby girls and I asked her.

#267 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 04:57 PM

I met her in Philadelphia in June at a con with the other three rwby girls and I asked her.

Okay now I'm confuse is it November 2nd or late October?

Edited by Gravenimage, 13 August 2019 - 04:57 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#268 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:21 AM

Okay now I'm confuse is it November 2nd or late October?

I'm guessing late October I mean she worked on it so I'm guessing she knows when it premiere.

#269 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 01:34 AM

I'm guessing late October I mean she worked on it so I'm guessing she knows when it premiere.

Strange they say one date and now it's another. Now I'm worried. I hope they don't rush the show just because they're currently having financial issues. Not to mention the thing with Vic Mignogna. Miles and Kerry did said they finished volume 7. So I wonder if they're kittening in their pants if they get sue and they end up getting bankrupt meaning no more Rooster Teeth, no more RWBY. I know it sounds cold and cruel but I hope it does come true. RWBY deserves better than this. I wish a good studio buys the rights to the show and start from the ground up following Monty's ideas by hiring his wife and best friend to help them. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#270 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 10:37 PM

Well the release date for volume 7 hasn't been changed it's still November 2nd. 

https://www.youtube....h?v=z40FXOej3HA

Edited by Gravenimage, 04 October 2019 - 11:55 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#271 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 12:25 PM

It seems Rooster Teeth is hitting hard on anime free streaming sites since I haven't seen anything on volume 7 episode 1. I was able to watch it on YT but it was eventually taken down. They really want people to spend 6$ a month for first membership. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#272 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 04 December 2019 - 09:30 PM

Hey guys has anyone seen Volume 7 yet? 

I've been a little preoccupied with this semester and haven't really had time to watch it yet. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#273 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:04 AM

I've been a little preoccupied with this semester and haven't really had time to watch it yet. 

No, but already people want Qrow and Clover to be a couple.

Apparently, the fandom want everyone to be gay and if you disagree then you are not a RWBY fan.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#274 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:36 AM

I have and it's been really good so far they got there new looks and we're made official huntsman and huntress and ironwood is really paranoid wanting to tell the world about salem.

#275 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 02:35 PM

No, but already people want Qrow and Clover to be a couple.

Apparently, the fandom want everyone to be gay and if you disagree then you are not a RWBY fan.

^This not to mention they're giving so much Bumblebee ship teasing to give the fans a field trip. But anyway if you want to watch the first 5 episodes here you go. 

v7 ep1 https://www3.animepa...me-7/episode-01

v7 ep2 https://www3.animepa...me-7/episode-02

v7 ep3 https://www3.animepa...me-7/episode-03

v7 ep4 https://www3.animepa...me-7/episode-04

v7 ep5 https://www3.animepa...me-7/episode-05

Episode 6 will be release this Saturday. So far the new volume isn't that bad I only hate that they're giving ship teasing for the sake of the fans to continue to watch the show. Because the only thing that matters are the ships, not the story, not the fights or the characters. RT knows it well. When I saw the Qrow/Clover interaction in ep3 I was being sarcastic saying they should get together oh boy tumblr and other RWBY forums have immediately started shipping these two even coming up with a name for the ship. This fandom is turning out worse than the Naruto fandom only caring about the ships and screw the story. 

James@ yep the fandom has gone to that toxic level. If RT makes any ships canon they have to be LGBT or they will riot. At this rate I'm worry about Lancaster. So much development since the beginning of the show and I'm sure they will throw it all under the bus to force White Rose. :hm:

Edited by Gravenimage, 05 December 2019 - 05:10 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#276 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 03:31 PM

Volume 7 episode 6 titled" A night off" is up https://www3.animepa...me-7/episode-06

The episode in general wasn't that bad. What made it bad is the fact that they keep bringing the damn Bumblebee ship. They have been ship teasing or baiting since the beginning of the volume. I don't hate the ship but I am getting sick of having the writers shoving it on my throat. The Renora kiss was beautiful about time since they became canon at the end of v4. But before they started having an argument about Blake and Yang's relationship Ruby immediately left as if she's sick of the BB ship herself. Yang and Blake went to a dance club while Weiss declined deciding to go with Oscar and Jaune to watch a movie (she's also sick of the BB ship). Remember this is the same person who called her teammates "her family" 2 episodes ago and now she doesn't want anything to do with them, contradicting herself pretty much. More proof that all that matters is the ship over the story. I just can't enjoy the show without reminding me of that ship. I will end my rant there because to me Miles and Kerry don't give a crap anymore about the quality of their story telling. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 10 December 2019 - 02:19 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#277 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 09:30 PM

Volume 7 episode 6 titled" A night off" is up https://www3.animepa...me-7/episode-06

The episode in general wasn't that bad. What made it bad is the fact that they keep bringing the damn Bumblebee ship. They have been ship teasing or baiting since the beginning of the volume. I don't hate the ship but I am getting sick of having the writers shoving it on my throat. The Renora kiss was beautiful about time since they became canon at the end of v4. But before they started having an argument about Blake and Yang's relationship Ruby immediately left as if she's sick of the BB ship herself. Yang and Blake went to a dance club while Weiss declined deciding to go with Oscar and Jaune to watch a movie (she's also sick of the BB ship). Remember this is the same person who called her teammates "her family" 2 episodes ago and now she doesn't want anything to do with them, contradicting herself pretty much. More proof that all that matters is the ship over the story. I just can't enjoy the show without reminding me of that ship. I will end my rant there because to me Miles and Kerry don't give a crap anymore about the quality of their story telling. 

Weiss be like to Blake and Yang

So are we getting any Lancaster stuff....or have they decided to abandon all Heterosexual nonsense and make everyone gay so they can never repopulate ever again?

You ever get a sense that people have become heterophobic?

Nevermind the bad plot elements or anything that has been abandoned that we know was never Monty's intention. I know people hate when you bring up Monty, but when it is true...it is true

Edited by James S Cassidy, 11 December 2019 - 09:36 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#278 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 02:33 PM

Weiss be like to Blake and Yang

So are we getting any Lancaster stuff....or have they decided to abandon all Heterosexual nonsense and make everyone gay so they can never repopulate ever again?

You ever get a sense that people have become heterophobic?

Nevermind the bad plot elements or anything that has been abandoned that we know was never Monty's intention. I know people hate when you bring up Monty, but when it is true...it is true

That's what has me worry. They had the perfect chance to do some Lancaster development with Jaune going with Ruby to the rally instead of him going with Oscar and Weiss to the movies. At this point I think they're just going to make White Rose canon from out of nowhere. Because all that matters are LGBT ships. The fandom is like every single character being introduce is gay. They think Clover is gay because he winked at Qrow, they think Robin is gay because all the people that follow her are women and they're saying the goat faunus Fiona likes her. Yeah I think they have become heterophobic like you say James. No hetero sexual pairings or characters. This is what has become of Monty's master piece a story about LGBT ships with lazy writing. The poor guy must be cursing in heaven. 

Also I've been asking this question for a while. If Blake and Yang are a thing will they're relationship affect the Team RWBY dynamic??? 

Edited by Gravenimage, 12 December 2019 - 02:35 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#279 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 09:15 PM

Also I've been asking this question for a while. If Blake and Yang are a thing will they're relationship affect the Team RWBY dynamic??? 

Monty: "Team RWBY is a sisterhood"

Miles and Kerry: "We are about to end this man's entire career."

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#280 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 12:16 PM

Monty: "Team RWBY is a sisterhood"

Miles and Kerry: "We are about to end this man's entire career."

Yep couldn't have said it better myself. Considering how bad their writing is. And the new writers they hired are as bad too. :facepalm:

Edited by Gravenimage, 13 December 2019 - 12:21 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users