#1561 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 10:30 PM

8dxcExL.png

Even SP looked at that kitten and said "Noooopee." they lengthed the skirt, the moved the neck line up, they shortened the heels and loosened the fit of the outfit so it didn't cling to her figure. 

Because it was inappropriate.

Say what you want about Kishi, but he never pulled this kitten in the manga with his young female chars. This is on Ikemoto. 

Yeah...Mhmmm that is uncomfortable.

And remember, this manga is targeted at young boys, probably as old as 10. So unless this is some kind of government conspiracy to push an increase in the declining aging population of Japan, I will consider this Miko guy to be kind of...out there....

tumblr_p7wkb2FRTk1r3exqoo1_500.gif

#1562 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 10:41 PM

8dxcExL.png

Even SP looked at that kitten and said "Noooopee." They lengthen the skirt, the moved the neck line up, they shortened the heels and loosened the fit of the outfit so it didn't cling to her figure.  Because it was inappropriate.

Say what you want about Kishi, but he never pulled this kitten in the manga with his young female chars. This is on Ikemoto. 

Also remember when this outfit was first shown at jump festa the Japanese reacted very negativity to this outfit. So even by Japanese standards; this outfit is inappropriate for her age. Also when kishimoto wanted to called his twelve year old girl characters attractive he used cute, for older he used beautiful. Ikemoto clearly goes for sexy for twelve year olds'.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 23 December 2017 - 11:30 PM.

#1563 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 24 December 2017 - 12:04 AM

I honestly have to wonder how two very good looking people ( Sasuke and Sakura) produced a child that is utterly bland.  :hm:  I would go as far as to say ugly Tbh....She really doesn't look much like either of them -sighs-

When Sakura was the age Salad is now She was wearing pants/shorts and a tunic that gave her decent coverage and mobility, she was wearing low heeled shoes, and if we go by manga--wearing cute nail polish and minimum makeup in pastel tones. All things i would expect from a girl her age. 

But yea, this outfit is beyond disturbing for me but people who complain about it are just "Anti enders" apparently. "KUNOICHI ARE SUPPOSED TO USE THEIR SEXUALITY AHAHAHA." except that Kishimoto never wrote that in for his YOUNG girl characters. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#1564 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 01:50 AM

8dxcExL.png

The first picture on the far left looks like something out of the red light district. Honestly, she looks like a cheap French whore going to work at 14 to pay for mommy's bills. Heck, maybe that is what she is doing since No-Father-of-the-year Sasuke can't give a single cent to his family and they are in debt up to their eyeballs.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 24 December 2017 - 01:55 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1565 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:13 AM

tumblr_nzv5a6yVtl1sxx1pdo1_500.jpg

o look :zaru: 

SS trying to make what they know is awful into something totally not awful, despite the fact that canon is the exact opposite of what they think should be canon while simultaneously feeding the snake that keeps biting them. 

lets just lol/cringe at the fact that Salad wears less clothing then her mother did at any stage in her life. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#1566 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:16 AM

8dxcExL.png

Even SP looked at that kitten and said "Noooopee." they lengthed the skirt, the moved the neck line up, they shortened the heels and loosened the fit of the outfit so it didn't cling to her figure. 

Because it was inappropriate.

And we're talking about the studio that animated a 12 year old Hinata dancing naked under a waterfell with prominent breasts. If that outfit is too much for them, that's saying somethign.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#1567 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 03:53 AM

Kinda surprised Sakura would let Sarada wear that. When she was her age, i know for sure she didn't where anything nearly as skimpy as that. No one did

The most revealing outfit in part 1 the the rookie girls was Ino's outfit, and even she had bandages coveribg her legs diwn to her knees. Ugh

#1568 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 03:55 AM

Kinda surprised Sakura would let Sarada wear that. When she was her age, i know for sure she didn't where anything nearly as skimpy as that. No one did

The most revealing outfit in part 1 the the rookie girls was Ino's outfit, and even she had bandages coveribg her legs diwn to her knees. Ugh

I think one thing that bothers me alot is just how impratical the outfit is. Those heels she is wearing look like she is about to break her ankles if she even tries to walk up a tree.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1569 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 24 December 2017 - 12:47 PM

tumblr_nzv5a6yVtl1sxx1pdo1_500.jpg

o look :zaru: 

SS trying to make what they know is awful into something totally not awful, despite the fact that canon is the exact opposite of what they think should be canon while simultaneously feeding the snake that keeps biting them. 

lets just lol/cringe at the fact that Salad wears less clothing then her mother did at any stage in her life. 

From what I've seen on Twitter, they're entering into this state of self-denial where they are feverishly trying to ignore the canonical depiction of Sarada by reassuring/deluding themselves into believing that the anime is the "true" canon and that SP's edits to Sarada's design are official.

It's depressing how far the remnants of this fanbase have fallen. They only help to corroborate with my theory that this series will be cancelled this following year. I mean, when you take into light of Ikemoto's lack of artistic aesthetic when it comes to replicating Kishi's style(a criticism that has been increasing in volume for months), the glacial pacing of the plot(and the humdrum quality of the plot itself), the cast of mostly unlikeable characters, the recycling of old plots,  and the fact that the remaining fandom is currently in an uproar whether they should leave this fandom with all of the baiting and switching that Ikemoto and SP are doing over their "cherished" ships, it's hard to imagine this series lasting much longer. Then you have to consider that Boruto isn't making nearly as much money as Shueisha believed, nor are any of their "dedicated" fanboys/girls overseas actually contributing financially to help them gain any substantive revenue(because why buy a manga/anime when it's free - legally or not - online). And of course, there's the death knell sounded by the Editor-in-Chief who seems to have already given up on Boruto and is looking to Black Clover to be the new Naruto.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#1570 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 24 December 2017 - 01:26 PM

From what I've seen on Twitter, they're entering into this state of self-denial where they are feverishly trying to ignore the canonical depiction of Sarada by reassuring/deluding themselves into believing that the anime is the "true" canon and that SP's edits to Sarada's design are official.

It's depressing how far the remnants of this fanbase have fallen. They only help to corroborate with my theory that this series will be cancelled this following year. I mean, when you take into light of Ikemoto's lack of artistic aesthetic when it comes to replicating Kishi's style(a criticism that has been increasing in volume for months), the glacial pacing of the plot(and the humdrum quality of the plot itself), the cast of mostly unlikeable characters, the recycling of old plots,  and the fact that the remaining fandom is currently in an uproar whether they should leave this fandom with all of the baiting and switching that Ikemoto and SP are doing over their "cherished" ships, it's hard to imagine this series lasting much longer. Then you have to consider that Boruto isn't making nearly as much money as Shueisha believed, nor are any of their "dedicated" fanboys/girls overseas actually contributing financially to help them gain any substantive revenue(because why buy a manga/anime when it's free - legally or not - online). And of course, there's the death knell sounded by the Editor-in-Chief who seems to have already given up on Boruto and is looking to Black Clover to be the new Naruto.

Nothing has changed they always had that mindset this insane delusion that SS was somehow "the greatest love story" the epitome of "true love" since the beginning  if anything their situation has worsen, but again I'll say you reap what you sow. When even the author says  that SS are not happy and they can split up in any moment in the future, I mean what does it it take to understand that SS is the ultimate garbage ever written it doesn't work in any way and it just happened bc of convenience for NH? I just can't understand this Naruto fandom I really really can't  :facepalm:

Edit:

Fun fact Gintama predicted Boruto way before it happened I should have fuking knew  :lol:

https://youtu.be/pcn1M2yV234?t=73

Edited by FireFox, 24 December 2017 - 01:32 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#1571 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 24 December 2017 - 01:40 PM

Nothing has changed they always had that mindset this insane delusion that SS was somehow "the greatest love story" the epitome of "true love" since the beginning  if anything their situation has worsen, but again I'll say you reap what you sow. When even the author says  that SS are not happy and they can split up in any moment in the future, I mean what does it it take to understand that SS is the ultimate garbage ever written it doesn't work in any way and it just happened bc of convenience for NH? I just can't understand this Naruto fandom I really really can't  :facepalm:

Edit:

Fun fact Gintama predicted Boruto way before it happened I should have fuking knew  :lol:

"Beruto" LOL

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#1572 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 24 December 2017 - 01:57 PM

"Beruto" LOL

Gintama can look into the future  :lmao: . In a hilarious funny way this episode explains the relationship between the mangaka and the editor and the creation of manga, you can easily draw a conclusion on how Naruto turned so bad  :lol: .  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#1573 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:14 PM

Can't wait to see the headlines" Boruto canceled Pierot moves to Black Clover" it will be the best news I have ever heard in my life. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1574 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 05:17 PM

Wait are Beruto's dad and Sasuke really dead in Beruto?! I just heard something about it but it was unclear is it true?!  

Posted Image                                                            

#1575 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 05:25 PM

Wait are Beruto's dad and Sasuke really dead in Beruto?! I just heard something about it but it was unclear is it true?!  

They assume that by the way that the guy says in the opening that he'll take Boruto to "meet" the 7th. But who knows what that means and they obviously have no idea how they are gonna get the story to that point. It will probably get cancelled long before that.

#1576 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 05:56 PM

Oh god LMAO. See? This is why I love series like these now. They purposly poke fun at themselves AND at the major problems in other manga. It is just amazing. I love it. It is even better when the writer themselves can take the jokes and say "Yeah, that was kind of stupid. Sorry about that." And then tries to fix it or make the future be better. These writers that make these stories where they just don't give a fudge and are so brutally honest is such a great thing.

It is like this scene

Imagine if Gintoki Sakata just picked up a copy of his own manga and wipes his ass with it

Shinpachi Shimura: "He wipes his ass with his own manga....I LOVE THIS GUY!!"

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1577 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 06:16 PM

They assume that by the way that the guy says in the opening that he'll take Boruto to "meet" the 7th. But who knows what that means and they obviously have no idea how they are gonna get the story to that point. It will probably get cancelled long before that.

You mean the opening of the manga!?

Oh boy either way I shall ready my popcorn for either occasion!  

s-ed33fa23664ca3376e2124d53a6dfcba4380ba

Oh god LMAO. See? This is why I love series like these now. They purposly poke fun at themselves AND at the major problems in other manga. It is just amazing. I love it. It is even better when the writer themselves can take the jokes and say "Yeah, that was kind of stupid. Sorry about that." And then tries to fix it or make the future be better. These writers that make these stories where they just don't give a fudge and are so brutally honest is such a great thing.

It is like this scene

Imagine if Gintoki Sakata just picked up a copy of his own manga and wipes his ass with it

Shinpachi Shimura: "He wipes his ass with his own manga....I LOVE THIS GUY!!"

Like this!!!  :lol: .

That's Hideak Sorachi for you he constantly does it breaking the 4th wall and the anime follows perfectly its one of the reasons why I love Gintama so much XD. He even made himself to be a Gorilla   :lmao: .

Hahahahaha I love this scene XD He kind of did that in this episode just not in that visual way if you know what I mean  :lol: .

Posted Image                                                            

#1578 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:06 PM

I think one thing that bothers me alot is just how impratical the outfit is. Those heels she is wearing look like she is about to break her ankles if she even tries to walk up a tree.

Yeah I think I DID give my thoughts that those heels are too high so It's not good for her back and is an ankle sprain waiting to happen :mellow: with all the fighting she is SUPPOSED TO DO

Edited by Phantom_999, 25 December 2017 - 01:18 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1579 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 05:52 AM

Judging by that image they can't even fully admit how sexualizing that outfit truly is since they still soften it. In the manga the bottom of that thing clings to the body, in the fan image the bottom is skirt-like. Not only that but Salad's expression in that image is very innocent, like she doesn't know that the outfit is inappropriate. In the manga, it is clear she knows what she is wearing...or at least the artist does. As for the anime the first chance they got they switched over to Kishimoto's design for her and as far as I know haven't switch back.

Ikemoto should not have become kishimoto's successor. Yes, he can draw when it is his own original characters, but that not the point of becoming a successor to another persons manga. Look at dragonball super yes there are some differences but it still incredibly similar and recognizably dragonball in style.

As for Boruto, the sequel was thought up when Naruto was still ongoing. When Naruto was the second best manga in Weekly Shounen Jump -and was once a true rival to one piece the most popular series in Japan for over a decade at that point-, had a large loyal dedicated fanbase, had a large international fanbase that no other manga series could compare to, and was huge money maker for every company involved in its production. Why wouldn't they want it to continue or ever have a sequel to keep it going? Not only that but at the time it may have seen impossible for something to replace it. Three years later. My Hero Academy is the #2 manga in Weekly Shounen Jump and has become a huge hit internationally. The large fanbase was destroyed by the ending due to how they ended it, and Boruto is not interesting to most of the fans. The international fanbase has either move on to something else such as Attack of Titan/One Punch Man or don't pay for it. And it has become so worthless that most of the companies that once made profits off of it have given up on it, and hope that Black Clover will replace it, which it seems to have succeeded in Japan at least before it even got an anime.

The fact that Kishimoto has finally been allowed to leave is proof that most working on it, have given up on it.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 December 2017 - 06:20 AM.

#1580 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 06:37 AM

Judging by that image they can't even fully admit how sexualizing that outfit truly is since they still soften it. In the manga the bottom of that thing clings to the body, in the fan image the bottom is skirt-like. Not only that but Salad's expression in that image is very innocent, like she doesn't know that the outfit is inappropriate. In the manga, it is clear she knows what she is wearing...or at least the artist does. As for the anime the first chance they got they switched over to Kishimoto's design for her and as far as I know haven't switch back.

Ikemoto should not have become kishimoto's successor. Yes, he can draw when it is his own original characters, but that not the point of becoming a successor to another persons manga. Look at dragonball super yes there are some differences but it still incredibly similar and recognizably dragonball in style.

As for Boruto, the sequel was thought up when Naruto was still ongoing. When Naruto was the second best manga in Weekly Shounen Jump -and was once a true rival to one piece the most popular series in Japan for over a decade at that point-, had a large loyal dedicated fanbase, had a large international fanbase that no other manga series could compare to, and was huge money maker for every company involved in its production. Why wouldn't they want it to continue or ever have a sequel to keep it going? Not only that but at the time it may have seen impossible for something to replace it. Three years later. My Hero Academy is the #2 manga in Weekly Shounen Jump and has become a huge hit internationally. The large fanbase was destroyed by the ending due to how they ended it, and Boruto is not interesting to most of the fans. The international fanbase has either move on to something else such as Attack of Titan/One Punch Man or don't pay for it. And it has become so worthless that most of the companies that once made profits off of it have given up on it, and hope that Black Clover will replace it, which it seems to have succeeded in Japan at least before it even got an anime.

The fact that Kishimoto has finally been allowed to leave is proof that most working on it, have given up on it.

Unless you take Kishi at his word for some strange reason, the ending of Naruto was crafted in order to facilitate the adventures of Boruto. SP and everyone else who profited off the IP all believed they could keep the gravy train a-runnin', but instead it's been a series of blunders they have had to do damage control.

They promoted Hinata because of her popularity despite not having a major role in anything, as well as made her the victor of the bloodiest shipping war since Han/Leia/Luke. Cue angry fans upset at this nonsensical pairing, that SP lied to them about the nature of The Last, wouldn't refund their money, crapped on the bonds the series was built upon and transformed the long-standing protagonist into someone seen as the greatest scumbag. The results of this put Hinata back into the background as they desperately try to pander with Team 7.

People are upset over Boruto's Dad being a bad father while no one likes Boruto. The movie already is canon and takes place well into Boruto's story, so instead they mess things up further by trying to make Naruto seem like a better dad...only he is going to turn into kitty litter later on due to already established canon. To save Naruto's reputation, they have to undermine Boruto's conflict and make him even less sympathetic. This is not how you create a protagonist people will support.

Then there's Sarada. Kishi made her to try and address criticisms of his writing being sexist, Then he turns around and hands her over to someone else, who then proceeds to sexualize her 12 year old body. The design is so negatively received SP steps in and modifies it, making it less pedo-riffic.

It's only going to be a matter of time before they're left having to tackle miniguns, lightsabers, and the fact Naruto was ultimately unable to fix the ninja world. The system is still in place to create suffering, yet the story is building up to a point where Boruto is the one defending the system and the bad guy is the one trying to tear it down, And with all the backtracking we've seen, I doubt they're going to make it so Boruto comes to realize just how flawed the system his father presided over actually is during Boruto Shippuden.

It's just one headache after another for a franchise well-past it's prime. They can't possibly be happy at how things have proceeded.

I have a fix. Boruto actually takes place within the IT, and he later comes to realize this. In the end he sacrifices himself in order to free the world, and Naruto gets the ending it deserves. Backtrack right to where everything went so very, very wrong.

Edited by RulesofNature, 25 December 2017 - 06:39 AM.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)