#61 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:59 PM

So...Let me get this straight:

There's going to be a now monthly manga series called Boruto NOT made by Kishimoto but instead, made by Ikemoto, the assistant who arguably sabotage the series, hates Sakura and highly favor Hinata, made Sarada to go through one more changes and took the idea from the heroine of Black Clover, which now set the record of short skirt that only asks for faster fan service than you can say "Shokugeki no Soma" which says too much, written by the guy who wrote the novel, which really the movie heavily relied on visual action so it just comes off as "average," and the only part that has Kishimoto is the supervisor part, which don't have that strong of merit to go for................................

Hey, kids, remember how Funimation has that slogan of "You should be watching?" Look at my sig. Watch it! Look at my avatar! Read it! Heard of a guy just punch one time and win? Watch that! Do something! ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!

You know, 2 years timeskip in second season of Gintama was much more logical.

#62 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:02 PM

You know, 2 years timeskip in second season of Gintama was much more logical.

Of course. But you know why I posted that.

#63 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:30 PM

Too bad I got bored with Gintama after reading 75 chapters. it was to gaggy for my liking lol.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#64 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:36 PM

Question time.

How many of you are actually going to check it out? Be honest.

My answer, I'm not going to bother checking anything about it. The only information I'll get is from any of you guy and girls if you'll check it out.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#65 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:38 PM

Question time.
My answer, I'm not going to bother checking anything about it. The only information I'll get is from any of you guy and girls if you'll check it out.

Same here I'll check out whatever is posted here, but that's about it. I won't go anywhere near it, especially if the art is as bad as this teaser piece.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#66 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:40 PM

Hmmm well I did say that after I review Boruto the Movie (which I have still yet to do) that would be my final standing on Naruto, and  i will stand by that. However, I might consider doing a first impressions and probably  let it pile up like with what 4life did with Gaiden.  

Though since Kishi isn't behind it this time most likely I'm going to consider skipping it.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#67 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:41 PM

I knew it! I never thought they will continue the next gen from manga serialization. They already know what's going to attract the fans to read this c***. I suspect more Sasuke fan service, SNS and team 7. 

Hopefully Hinata and Himawari barley do anything in this new series that no one cares for or wanted in the first place just let the series died already. It's cause with Spiderman and One More Day they at least tried to fix it but are still ignoring the problem still were as this is just making it worse. Hope Naruto is still shown to be a bad father and Sasuke is still shown to never be around for his "Wife and daughter". Who I still think are better off without Sasuke. 

#68 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:46 PM

Question time.

Nope. Not me. Naruto Gaiden is the last for me. I don't ant anything to do with that Assistant.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#69 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:57 PM

It's gonna depend on my mood by the spring time. I've been moving on, by checking out things that's been on my list forever and am moving on, so I might not read it at all when it comes out. At most, I'll see it on tumblr, just like I did with the announcement.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#70 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 19 December 2015 - 07:11 PM

so I was right about they holding the "secret" till the end of jump festa ? lol
I just woke up and read this
if anyone is still confused about all this kitten
  • this will be a monthly manga
  • kishimoto will be just supervising the story 
  • the script will be by kodachi
  • and art by ikemoto 
  • kishimoto is going to make a special doujinshi of burrito 
  • itachi novels are going to be animated after this current filler arc

source : http://news.nicovide...watch/nw1951830

they must really want us to hate naruto and destroy everything we loved about it.....

Edited by ultranx, 19 December 2015 - 07:11 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#71 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 19 December 2015 - 08:07 PM

apparently this manga will be under the same author who wrote that awful novel.. stuff like this

"He was a shinobi whose muscles were like a steel wire that had been forged out of the best steel, and then tempered overall.

That said, it wasn’t pointless sinew. His muscles were practical in the same way a leopard or lion’s would be, with some faint softness of fat remaining." 
talking about sasuke :lmao:

Even if I don’t do any training, I can already make three Kage Bunshin, and Wind Release and Lightning Release, and lately Water Release too!”

These were facts.
Uzumaki Boruto was a prodigy.
If he tried something, he could do it.
A lot of people said that while there were the large chakra reserves he’d inherited from his father, it was probably the Hyuuga blood he’d inherited from his mother Hinata. The Hyuuga were Konoha’s most renowned clan. It wasn’t strange for that kind of genius to manifest from the blood of the Hyuuga’s lady Hinata.
That talent wasn’t surprising.

of coz it was the hyuga blood  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#72 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:09 PM

@redrose
This is sequel and it will not only for one volume.
Yes, they can do that.

@hanabi
Did he seriously write that?
What does hyuga have something to do with elemental chakra? Their only genius come from neji who can make rotation at the age of 13 and that's it. Hinata is kittening irrelevant and her lion Pom Pom doesn't has manga feat.

Yup Hinata wank incoming.

#73 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:33 PM

@redrose
This is sequel and it will not only for one volume.
Yes, they can do that.

@hanabi
Did he seriously write that?
What does hyuga have something to do with elemental chakra? Their only genius come from neji who can make rotation at the age of 13 and that's it. Hinata is kittening irrelevant and her lion Pom Pom doesn't has manga feat.

Yup Hinata wank incoming.

Hagoromo's relative: I tried to take that little Hyuuga girl...But she's too fantastic!

#74 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:44 PM

Hagoromo's relative: I tried to take that little Hyuuga girl...But she's too fantastic!

That's the most retard villain in naruto movie.
I don't know if they could top him in the future installment.

I think we will get sasuke expy from the guy who has blue cloth.
I think mitsuki is more sai than sasuke, Ofc it's not a guarantee that they'll not do a sasuke route.

Still never see the point of making ss child female other to pairing her up with burito.

I think if burito get genius treatment, it all credit to Hinata :zaru:

Edited by rocci, 19 December 2015 - 09:44 PM.

#75 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:44 PM

Wait, I thought some of the elements Boruto used, were because of that metal contraption on his arm.

Also, it's funny how all these outside sources hype up Hinata's, while Kishimoto had continued delegating her to weak side character, even with all the retcons and titles they try to give her.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#76 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:45 PM

Anyone caught the mistake on Sasuke in that poster?

#77 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:47 PM

Wait, I thought some of the elements Boruto used, were because of that metal contraption on his arm.

Also, it's funny how all these outside sources hype up Hinata's, while Kishimoto had continued delegating her to weak side character, even with all the retcons and titles they try to give her.

That because kishi doesn't give a kitten for her.
Or to be precise, female characters in this manga.

He only see her as underused big boob fanservice female character.

#78 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,116 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:56 PM

Anyone caught the mistake on Sasuke in that poster?

This one?  :D

4038423-sasuke_uchiha_rinnegan_color_by_

Yp330yZ.gif

#79 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:57 PM

You win. Lol.

#80 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:03 PM

You win. Lol.

I only saw that because you pointed out that there was mistake.

Thing is you still think they care about consistencies.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users