• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 21 May 2016 - 08:31 PM

Is anyone else getting excited for this? I'm a huge fan of the first one and I'm feeling a bit conflicted.

With the first Independence Day, I still to try to watch it every July, and get a kick out of it just the same. Yes I know there are flaws, plot holes, outdated cgi, the virus being uploaded, etc., but it's great 90s fun.

With the new one, I guess I'm interested in returning to the story and seeing humanity actually have advanced tech this time, but I'm a little worried about the execution.

Hopefully it will be like last year's Jurassic World, which I thought was fantastic.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#2 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 11:04 PM

A movie that's actually worth watching? I must be dreaming.

#3 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:00 PM

Extended trailer:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users