Vyse's fanart

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic

#41 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:03 AM

111189.gif 111189.gif 111189.gif

If you think of one thing, its another! That's for Hinata. Great Job, Vyse!!! :thumbs:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#42 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 28 February 2008 - 09:29 AM

Omg, that was great XD
Poor Hina-chan XD;
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#43 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 28 February 2008 - 01:32 PM

LOL Vyse!!!

XDDD I see that you saved this time! You know it could have been up the night before if you weren't so stupid and didn't save. It's beautiful and I loves it.
Tsu.gif

#44 Chidori Mistress

Chidori Mistress

Lolita of Squack <3

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:39 PM

BWHAHAHAHAHAA!
ROFL! I LOVE IT.

#45 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 10:42 PM

OMG laugh.gif

"Smile for the Camera, Sakura-chan!"

I can bet Hinata was expecting something other than that... can't help but feel sorry for her though. Wonder if she would mess up the picture due to disappointment... *looks at the picture once again*

LOL @ teh smiling eyepatched sun
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#46 Bolt

Bolt

H&E's residential vagabond! 8D

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:07 AM

That was pure win my friend.

#47 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 29 February 2008 - 09:58 PM

HAHAHAH!!!! 111189.gif

That was tooo funny. XD
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#48 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 09:58 PM

Oh wow, Vyse. That was just amazing. Pure win. 111189.gif

#49 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 20 March 2008 - 09:19 PM

I promised to draw Ani-fanart in december 2007 or something, and hey... it takes me 3 months to get anything done without Tsu-chan nagging me, but here we go. The second H&E fanart by me, this time it's Ani in her White Mage persona complete with her modhamma ready to crack some skulls.

#50 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 09:22 PM

Im gonna modhamma J00! Haha, really cool. biggrin.gif

#51 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 20 March 2008 - 09:28 PM

Its Ani!!! Great job, Vyse! :thumbs:

latest?cb=20140126021943

#52 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 20 March 2008 - 09:43 PM

Awesome work, Vyse!

#53 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:38 PM

That's smexy...

*inserts perverted giggle*

>.> <.< >.>

*steals*

=3
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#54 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:06 PM

Derock demanded suggested I tried to draw a Naruto/Street Fighter xover, and I did. I'm weak of will, so I could not say no, and much less when there are awesome characters in the picture.

So here is Naruto as Ryu and Sakura as Chun-Li (with legs to kick holes in a fecking tank)...

And yes, that is the concept art of Chun-Li from SF4 I used as a reference for Sakura. As for why I haven't shaded anything or added tones, I asked the eminent archangel Yoko-chin~~ to colour it for me, so I left it like that.

Btw, I drew half of this pic on my laptop's touchpad... that sucked!! ALOT!!

Have a nice day!

Edit: forgot img-tags

Edited by Vyse, 30 March 2008 - 11:08 PM.

#55 Alak

Alak

per-Vi-king!

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:A great many stuff!

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:21 PM

Oh, well Naruto seems to be happy about his new "additions" :teehee:

#56 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:12 AM

LOL!!!

Looks great, Vyse! I had a feeling you was going to use the SF4 look. tongue.gif

NaruSaku & RyuChun FTW!!!! biggrin.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

#57 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:17 AM

LOL XD!

That's awesome, Vyse! XD

Love it altogether~ ^^
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#58 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:04 PM

Thankies guys... and yes Alak, he does seem to enjoy his powahfuuh arms of doom, but I bet he's sad his legs turned out wtf'ed, while Sakura's legs can kill a yak from ten miles away. Anyway, I messed up his forehead protector, as he was supposed to tighten it and I forgot to draw the hole piece of fabric, but oh well. Btw, I think there's dust in my laptop's fan... it's going "wheeeeeeh krzzzzchchchch", and I don't like it!

Anyway, thanks for the kind comments, and I'm glad you liked it Derock! wow.png

#59 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:13 PM

Sorry 'bout the half-assed art Krisk, but I really didn't know how to make it look spanktacular! I did do a Yolko/Spork right here though... a really quick one, but still!

Also, for those who believe this to be a doublepost.. no, it's not!

#60 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:30 PM

LMAO!!! 111189.gif 111189.gif 111189.gif

OMG... Vyse, you're gonna be SOOOO dead when Yoko sees this and thinks she's eggyolk!!

latest?cb=20140126021943

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users