• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic

#1 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 23 October 2007 - 11:32 AM

School has more or less taken all my time (when I'm not reading fanfics that is) for the last couple of years, so I'm really out of practice, but I had to do a Naruto fanart after I saw an awesome pic of Trunks going Super Saiyan.

Because of my crappy scanner however, the shading I did on his skin is more or less invisible, so I kittened it up by drawing harder and scanning again. But oh well!

It's not done yet since I plan on drawing one of his precious people dead at his feet, but I haven't decided on anyone I want dead yet.

Btw.. The kanji on his belt buckle is "Roku", so you go figure where I wanted to go with that.

#2 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 23 October 2007 - 02:26 PM

Nice job a_dance.gif
It looks very nice :thumbs:
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#3 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 23 October 2007 - 04:41 PM

Not bad, Vyse, not bad at all :thumbs:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#4 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 23 October 2007 - 06:26 PM

Thanks!

Any ideas who I should have lying dead at his feet? I kind of stop everytime I start drawing Sakura, since it could look like Naruto killed her when I'm going for "You killed my precious person, now your life is forfeit!"

#5 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 23 October 2007 - 07:40 PM

well, I wouldn't draw Sakura...I can't bear to see her dead sad.gif
You could always draw Iruka, Jiraiya, Sasuke or Tsunade

#6 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 07:58 PM

Thanks, I think I'll try drawing Jiraiya impaled on the Kusanagi or something. I tried sketching Kakashi on another paper, but that head of his is damn hard to get right!

#7 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 23 October 2007 - 10:32 PM

That's pretty good, Vyse! a_hug.gif Can't wait see more, mkay? =D Why didn't you post this sooner? XD

#8 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 10:35 PM

Because I drew it this morning before I took the bus to school.. hehe

#9 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:20 PM

Ok, so I added Jiraiya!

The story behind this is that Naruto, as the Rokudaime Hokage, found his mentor and friend Jiraiya dying in the forest. He could see the life slowly fade from Jiraiya's eyes, but he never lost the life he held in his heart. Jiraiya died with a smile on his face, leaving Naruto with words that would change the young Rokudaime's life forever; "Finish... Icha Icha... for me... my son.." And with that, the Toad Sannin was dead.

Suddenly Naruto heard someone laugh. An evil laugh, and a laugh that he had thought he had heard for the last time many years prior. Orochimaru was back, and he has just killed of his former teammate, and now he was standing there... laughing. Naruto could feel the Kyuubi's chakra flowing through his veins, but this time it felt different. A golden fox-tail suddenly sprouted from his tailbone, and he could feel his body accepting more power than ever before. He took of the Hokage hat and put it down to cover his dead sensei's still smiling face from the laughing snake.

From his pocket Naruto pulled out his old forehead protector, for this was a fight he would not fight as the Rokudaime Hokage, but as Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto, the jinchuriki of the strongest of the nine Bijuu. With eight chakra tails flaring behind him and his own swaying from side to side, Naruto snapped his head up and gave Orochimaru a death glare. That bastard had violated his last young boy!

The shading got screwed up again, but I'm thinking about putting some colours on it later... we'll see!

#10 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:47 PM

Whooaaaa~ Dang. Though I'm confused, it's looking good! a_spaz.gif

#11 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:55 PM

nice job, looks good :thumbs:

#12 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 October 2007 - 06:12 PM

What a drawing!!! Awesome!!! :thumbs:

latest?cb=20140126021943

#13 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 03:20 PM

Thank you biggrin.gif

I'm doing two comics now, but I'm trying to draw them chibi-style, which I'm NOT used to... I'm having trouble! They are both inspired by internet phenomenons (Leeroy Jenkins and All your base are belong to us), and I'm happy with how they look so far.

#14 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 01:57 AM

Derock Fanart... It's not done yet, but at least the sketch is ok!

#15 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 02:33 AM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Dec 11 2007, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*is LAUGHING his ASS OFF!!!!!* 111189.gif 111189.gif 111189.gif

OMG!!! This is sooooooo funny....!!!! Thanks, Vyse!! XD

latest?cb=20140126021943

#16 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 12 December 2007 - 02:41 AM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Dec 11 2007, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh.

My.

CRISPY!!!

111189.gif

Nice one, Vyse~ 111191.gif
If this is just the sketch... I can't wait to see the piccy in all of it's completed glory~! XD
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#17 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 12 December 2007 - 02:42 AM

Wow, that's not bad at all, Vyse. I like the idea of Naruto snapping mentally and letting the Kyuubi give him almost all of the nine tails. I could sum this picture up in three words for Orochimaru "You are dead." The effects of the tears coming down a pissed off Naruto make it even better; Naruto mourning for Jiraiya while promising pain to the killer. Nicely done.

As for the Derock fanart...um...I don't know what to make of it huh.gif

I think it's well done though, whatever it is! a_dance.gif

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#18 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Dec 12 2007, 02:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Omg XD
Nice one, Vyse XDD

#19 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 01:52 AM

LAWLERPENNIES! XDDDDDDD

LOL! EWWWW!! IT'S DOOKIE FACEE!!! ....um.. torn.. off.. >.>

XDDDD!! wtff XD awesome, Lyce!!! :thumbs:
I APPROVE! wow.png

#20 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 13 December 2007 - 06:01 AM

Seriouslyit loos like a Dragon Ball Art biggrin.gif. Trucks when he goes postal on Cell.
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users