• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

#21 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 02 September 2007 - 03:00 AM

WOW. You can draw Sakura. VERY WELL might I add. I love everything you've done so far, you're so talented. =D

#22 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

Cavelady from 2005 or something

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts
  • Interests:William Riker and his beard

Posted 02 September 2007 - 03:09 AM

HOLYWTFSATANONAPONY!!!!!111111oneoneone

arg.gif

THIS
IS
FRIGGIN'
GOLD
UP
THE
EGYPT! >8DDDDDDDD

THANK
YOU
FOR
THE
FRIGGIN
EGYPT
GOLD
COMMENT

XDDDDDDD

Dood, pockie-chan, this is OMGGIZZLE-GASMS...

I'm glad to have given you OMGGIZZLE-GASMS... through my artwork... so keep on with the OMGGIZZLE-GASMS XD

In a spastic way.

Yes...we shall dub your art the "OMGIZZLE-I-GASM-WITH-BLUE-INK-IN-THE-OJOSSSS!!!!" ..art..stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that, my friend, is a VERY long title for "OMGIZZLE-I-GASM-WITH-BLUE-INK-IN-THE-OJOSSSS!!!!" ..art..stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!, for short we'll just call it O.I.G.W.B.I.I.T.O.a.s!!! Which suspiciously sounds like Oig...by...toast...?

Gah, dood, do you have like a tutorial or somefin?

Nooo..... Not that I know of, unless my imaginary manager has been doing things behind my oblivious back to the extent of my knowledge. Though making a tutorial for anyone to draw DOES sound like a project I'd like to take on :thumbs:

I wanna just sketch crazy like that..gahh,

Sketching like crazy, hmmm I suggest you take a lot of vitamins for nutrition, after all sketching like crazy does tire one out easily.

I have *so* many school adventures I'd wanna just sketch out like you did. XD

If you EVER make a comic, I'll be there to read it and cackle maniacally while doing so. OR there's the OTHER option... ahem...coughpartnercoughshipcough ahem... gawd, I need to orange juice now, my throat hurts....

How long did like one of those pages take?
Hmmm.... it all depends... the more people are on it, the longer it is for me. Or if it's one of the Naruto Girls I go triple times slower because apparently I draw the Naruto Boys a heck of a lot times better than any Naruto Girl there is. Which does not make sense because in general I'm awesome at drawing girls.

Since I doodle, it takes about the time limit of 15-45 minutes, if I want to add details

and

3-6 minutes of anything that looks plain weird.

But, I'm just pullin' cow-pie here, I don't exactly count how long it takes for me, these are just vague guesses.

And like, how long did one scene take? 8DDDD

Like... the same amount as I mentioned before... if you can guess I can go up to two pages a day... I could make more, but IMMA LAZEH!!!

TELL MEEEEEHHH!!!! DX

I just diiiid!!!! XD (but secretly I sleep on the job sometimes so it takes two days or weeks for me to draw anything)

OHMYJEEZ! I almost forgot ---> Mebbe when you're bored again, you can draw the granny (shaunamaa~XD) in like, a wheelchair or a cane? With wrinkly skin? XDDDD!!! OOO OO! Have someone like, push her really fast or steal her cane, with her yelling like, "Dagflabbit Whipper Snappers!!! D8<"

XDDDD Request inserted and done. xD[/b]

Requested done

I was bored, sorry SB-nee , because I'm not really sorry XD

OH NOEZ! WHO COULD THIS MASK NINJA BE?!?!

Hmmmm.... Did I answer all ten questions? if not, here are the extras

Yes
No
Yes
No
No...

I think that's all...

#23 Xar

Xar

Cultured Shinobi

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 03:18 AM

QUOTE (Pocky-chan @ Sep 2 2007, 02:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyways this is for Xar, coz he said something about being unloved and so, in my support you are NOT unloved Xar! XD

Can I say.. Thats beautiful? Just tell me. Where DID you learn to draw. Did you like.. go online and find tutorials and stuff? That just looks ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

--[krisk] ...hehe, i know it's a cute weiner isn't it--
--[krisk] you're so pretty.--

#24 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 03:59 AM

@ SakuDotz and Saku-chan

THANK YOU!!! a_hug.gif Blue shall be the freakin' main theme of this sketch XDDDD But really, you can be "talented" (Pffft, I laugh at the word, me? Talented? What a load of Phooey XD) too, with lots of practice, not that it should matter coz I love BOTH of your arts >=D

Yesh, love them lots, with hearts and hugs... DON'T YOU EVER STOP! rawr.gif

@ Xar Thank you!, but not really... I started drawing when I was like... um... 6? My dad was my inspiration to draw... Garfield the cat too... HAHAHA! You should have seen me, I drew Sailor Moon in the most ugliest ways ever... I still have the old pictures and I'll upload them one day just to show the difference between me then and now. Omigawd, believe me, I learned by WATCHING anime all my life. ALL.MY.FREAKIN.LIFE

XDDDDDDDD!!!!!

But sometimes I go to the "how to draw anatomy" tutorials online because really... I'm not perfect and I need to remind myself to do something again (has bad memory). Because apparently I have mastered the art of drawing the head to shoulders, but find difficulty in the anatomy (especially for boys and hands :shamefulcry0js: ).

The rest came from watching... yeah, my sister wonders how I do it when she watches as much anime as I did back then. HAR HAR! I HAVE THE MAGIC SKILLZ! *super nice guy pose*

No, not really... I practiced... alot. :thumbs:

#25 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 01:58 AM

Wow, pretty good so far =]

#26 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 02:56 AM

whoamii: THAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU!

Uh.... um.... Oh yeah THE CHALLENGE! Alright Krisky, I shall...

BRING EET!

But I shall not BRING EET! in a horrible way, instead I shall put you in guilt trip. GUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIILLLLLLT TRIIIIIIIP!!! For I have brought up a genius plan! Bwah-ha-ha-ha! If I can't get dirt on yoooou! Then I shall draw you uberly wicked with your duckie boxers and then you shall feel the fooooorce of Obi-wan-kenobi rawr.gif And then with the fooooorce of Obi-wan-kenobi, you shall want to HG this pic.... just like you did with the krispy drawing! a_spaz.gif

But the challenge is.....

YOU CANNOT HG IT! BECAUSE IF YOU HG, STEAL IT, DISPLAY IT... um... KRISK-IT?

I
WIN
THE
MATCH!

Wait.... Guilt trip has nothing to do with that I had just said....*smacks* Back to the drawing board >.<!!

DUCKIE BOXERS~!

And since I usually post another drawing.... Uh... here's a picture of Sakura in some kind of pose that I'm banging my head for because it turned out the way I didn't want it to beeeeeee arg.gif

#27 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 03:07 AM

DUDE! XDDD Ducky boxers ftw~!

I <3 Sakura's pose even though you wanted it to be different than it came out. (Happens to me about every single drawing I do. @_@)

Still! YOU PWN! AT LIFE~!

=D
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#28 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 13 September 2007 - 03:17 AM

Duckie Boxers FTW~~
XD Nice one Pocky-chan! And I also luv the Sakura pic too! <33

Perfecto Job!! =DD :thumbs:
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#29 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 13 September 2007 - 12:08 PM

lol, Duckie Boxers a_dance.gif

And I love the Sakura one! a_dance.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#30 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 September 2007 - 04:43 PM

Very lovely, Pocky-chan!!! th_glomp.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#31 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:31 PM

OMGGGG! Ahh! That's SUPER FANTASTIC. I love your work, no joke. And your Sakura picture is so good I can't possibly say how amazing it is in English! D:!

#32 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 04:00 AM

Pockyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~ I love your artwork style. I remember when you would draw before you left on a long Hiatus. Great work. Keep 'em coming. happy.gif

#33 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:07 PM

@Saku-chan Thank you, atleast you know the feeling biggrin.gif

@Sakura~Kitsune Thank you!!! a_hug.gif

@SakuNaruLover Thank you!!! Wow three in a row th_glomp.gif

@Derock Thank you Derock! th_glomp.gif

@Dotz XDDDDD Thank you Dotz, you're awesome for being one of the first to post here and still continue to do so! a_hug.gif

@Ani OMG! I don't remember EVER posting any arts here and yet YOU do! XDDDDD Thank yooooooouuu Ani-chan! I have to say I improved since then...

Anyways I did it again I got bored and asked someone to give me an idea or suggestion. Here's to you Yakatsu and your monocle bunny...man...

At one point a playboy bunny was put on topic and well.. I just had to draw ANOTHER one... XD Except this one was in a hurry sooo..... DX

#34 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:10 PM

HECK YES I'M FIRST! And oh my goodness. O.O Weren't you just talking about doing that?! WOW. They look seriously amazing, I love bothhh of them.

#35 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:15 PM

W00t~ Second post!! (Nyah Nyah, Second's the best, Nikki!>D)
Wow! Just wow! I love both of them, especially the monocle bunny! Nice Job, Pocky-chi! =DD
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#36 Karin-chan

Karin-chan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:24 PM

........=o.......=DDDDDDD!

You're freakin' awesome! i wish I had l337 skillz like yours. OMGZ!

#37 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 15 September 2007 - 09:11 PM

Nice job, they look great tongue.gif

Bunny-people ftw! a_dance.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#38 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 09:42 PM

Oh my gosh, that made me laugh so much. It's Yaka bunny. 111189.gif Awesome job on those. happy.gif

#39 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 06:27 AM

>>;;
<<;;

DUCKIE BOXIES FTWWW~~~!!!! a_dance.gif
*ahem*

QUOTE (Pocky-chan @ Sep 12 2007, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YOU CANNOT HG IT! BECAUSE IF YOU HG, STEAL IT, DISPLAY IT... um... KRISK-IT?

I
WIN
THE
MATCH!

arg.gif !!!!
Grrrr... 111193.gif

RAWR! rawr.gif
RETALIATION!!!! >8DDDD
(has been launched) XD

Oi, and awesome Sakura too.. she's all BADASH! 8D
... I want black leather gloves! D: XD

#40 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 11:39 PM

Ugghh.... can't retaliate now... too neglectful... Anyways... Today I went on a full tablet drawing spree... I dunno, I wanted to practice on drawing free hand on the tablet. Plus, I'm out of paper. tongue.gif

I suppose it's my I'm home gifts to ya! love.gif

Some Naruto stuff

Insiration from this time's contest? Probably... anyways dumb pun here cuz you know Sakura's the "love" which Naruto has spotted... get it, cuz she's a heart so she's lo... haha, fine, it's not funny, leave me alone...

Yes! I drew Naruto on my Tablet! FREE HAND! Neat-o eh? And yes, Naruto's headband say's Sakura's love...

And my real life drama... which isn't much

I have an unfinished life, which means I'm not dead! Hurray! And yeah, I got a hair cut too a_dance.gif

This is one of the many reasons why I don't go here often...SCHOOL!

Oh turkey... I forgot the mole... well whatever, it's insignificant anyways.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users