~* Sa~kitsu's Art Thread! *~

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
163 replies to this topic

#1 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 25 July 2007 - 05:14 AM

Well now, as you all see from the title and this post: It's my Infamous Art Thread!! So now I want you all to do something for me, and that's to "Sit back, Relax and Enjoy the Art!". To start it all off we've got our favorite busty blonde hokage:

TSUNADE!!

This picture's one of my favorites, it took me awhile to get the whole pose right but it's not an original by me. I found the picture while randomly searching and redrew it Kitsu-chan style ^^

Now, who else is there to draw after Tsunade but Shizune?!

My favorite part of this entire picture are her hands and her eyes! But mainly her hands xD

Now Imma big fan of Galaxy Angel and it's sequel Galaxy Angel II so I drew my favorite character from GA II! Introducing Nano Nano Pudding!

The pose I got for Nano Nano is based off of her famous pose in the Galaxy Angel II artbooks

Next up we have Atsuko Natsume but also known as Nuku Nuku

Meh, im not much of a fan of this picture. I wanted to draw it more like my kind of style but it came out all wrong and looks too much like the anime version of Nuku Nuku -.-

Now back to Naruto, introducing one of my favorites: Hyuuga Hinata

Now this is a big favorite of mines! I nearly cried when I finished this one! Though I feel bad that I couldn't think of a good pose for Hinata so I had to look through some until I found the right one and spiced it up a bit! I especially luv how I did her sweater/jacket/sweatjacket/whatever you want to call it! xD

To finish off that art work for today, I bring to you: Tenten!

Just a one word: SHELOOKSFREAKIN'CUTE!! XD If you understood that, good for you! Well the face looks a bit kawaii for Tenten to me but who cares! I luv it!

Well I finished up all of those pictures and boy am I tired, I was happy that I drew them when I was done: I fell to the ground exausted and my left hand was throbbing in pain ^.^;; . Well, I hope you all enjoyed the infamous-ness of my artwork! They'll be more soon ^_____^ .
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#2 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 05:27 AM

That's gorgeous.

Your writing is pretty, btw. I love the Shizune pic, its quite cute. tongue.gif

#3 Dart Tension

Dart Tension

I will protect those I care about. No matter what.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, writing, reading fanfics (especially about narusaku), animating, hanging with friends, sneaking up on people, stealing other peoples' food, and meeting new people.

Posted 25 July 2007 - 05:29 AM

Pretty good. I likes it.
"Life is empty if there's no one to share it with when it's full."
Insanity can be fun!
I'm Extreme Reborn in Live chat! But you don't know that.....
Dedicated, Hardcore, NaruSaku Fan, Current number of narusaku fics that I'm waiting for to finish: ? ( I lost count)

I'm making up for my mistakes.

#4 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 05:56 PM

Cuuuuuuuuuute! <3 Make NaruSaku fluff. tongue.gif

#5 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 26 July 2007 - 06:57 PM

Wow, that's great, Kitsu :thumbs:
You're really good at this. Ani is right, you should make some narusaku stuff biggrin.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#6 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 26 July 2007 - 07:39 PM

Woot! Time for an update! a_dance.gif

ZJ~ Thanks! I am in love with the Shizune picture! (about the handwriting, imma lefty btw ^^)

ER~ Why thank you, appreciate that coming from you xD

Ani~ Thankies! AND I SHALL make some NaruSaku! It's what im best at happy.gif

SakuNaruLover~ Since you agree with Ani too, I WILL start working on the NaruSaku-ness NOW!

Well now just a simple update, I've been wondering how I would look in manga/anime for so I present the animated Kitsu-chan:

BEHOLD!! Well, this is how I guess I would look in an anime/manga wearing a Sailor Fuku. If you're wondering why I look a bit like Sakura, it's 'cause well...I don't know myself BUT my hair is the exact same length as her's after she cuts it!

Since I said I was a fan of Galaxy Angel, my second favorite character from the prequel "Galaxy Angel"
(xD that title was a no brainer): Forte Stollen!

I finally drew Forte-san! This is a favorite of mines and I am completely surprised I drew that machine gun with her. That's another famous pose of Forte from the Galaxy Angel artbooks. The 21 year old gun addict is one of my favorites, not because of her love for guns: because of her masculine-ness! FORTE'S AWESOME!

Well hope you all enjoyed Today's addition to the Infamous-ness! And now I must go relax this left hand of mines ^.^; it's throbbing like a madman!

#7 Uzumaki's Fire

Uzumaki's Fire

The Darkness shall not have its place in the Light.

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Known as: forum spammer, ero-sennin jr jr, orange, slapbunny<br /><br />Likes: XBOX 360, NaruSaku, FanFiction.net, schools, skinning

Posted 26 July 2007 - 08:34 PM

great updates! smile.gif

#8 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 26 July 2007 - 08:35 PM

I love it! You are such a great artist, Kitsu-chan! happy.gif I can't wait for more! a_spaz.gif
I am still pinky-ash

#9 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 26 July 2007 - 09:02 PM

You should make your own manga/anime, Kitsu-chan tongue.gif Your main character looks great wink.gif

#10 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 26 July 2007 - 10:49 PM

Oh that's very nice, Kitsu! Keep it up! D:

#11 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 11:33 PM

Uzumaki's Fire~ Thanks, Im happy you liked the updates :3

Ashley~ Your patience has been good! Hope you enjoy the newest pictures

SakuNaru~ Well, back a couple of years ago me and my friend we're aiming to make a manga! It was coming out good but over the years it started to get a bit boring but we never can forget about that manga. Though I am using Kitsu in a new fanfiction im making!

NikkiDotz~ Thankies Nikki! Keep it up with your art too! >:3

Update time!! Since the beginning of this month is filled with three birthdays in my family! (August 3rd: Dad and Aunt/Twins, August 9th: Mom). I decided to update this Infamous gallery with the B-day cards I made for my Dad and Aunt a_dance.gif

Starting it off: My dad's b-day card!!

Yeah, I know that Jiraiya and Tsunade aren't related but I found a picture of them as kids, re-drew it Kitsu-chan style mainly because it reminded me of my Dad and Aunt when they were younger!

Next up: My Aunt's card!!

My mom kept wondering why I drew two girl twins instead of a boy and girl twin picture! Well, really... I don't know myself but it felt weird to draw another boy and girl card (it gets annoying sometimes). I worked extra hard on this one, mainly because it was the first card I drew that night while dad's card is a bit dull in color.

#12 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 06 August 2007 - 11:49 PM

HOLY POTATOES, KITSU MY FRIEND.

UM YEAH. Major.. change in my opinion of your art. Now I think it's SUPER GOOD. I love the last one and seriously, lefty forever. <3 a_dance.gif I love both of them! You're fantastic!

#13 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:00 AM

I really like your art, Kitsu! It's really cute. happy.gif

#14 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:37 PM

Request xD

Draw Team 7[both Part 1 and Part 2] chibi style? xD
Nice going on the cards. wink.gif

LOVE IS WAR,

#15 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 06:28 PM

wow, great updates, kitsu a_dance.gif
I loved the jiraiya/tsunade one. Your work keeps getting better and better. Now to wait for the narusaku ones tongue.gif

#16 Shadow of the End

Shadow of the End

Syaoran <3 Sakura

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:SyaoranxSakura &lt;3

Posted 07 August 2007 - 07:26 PM

Wow!

Thats good art! ^__^
Trust, Honesty, Love...

These things do not matter in life.

It is a mere win/lose situation.

Those who are weak will salvage while those who seek power will rise.

The life of a Flame Haze is a pitiful one.

#17 Helena_Helena

Helena_Helena

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:I have many, many.<br /><br />

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:26 AM

Tenten is cute <3 I liked.

#18 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:03 AM

I still can't see the holy potatoes, dotz biggrin.gif
*looks around*

#19 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:14 AM

HOLY POTATOES, KITSU MY FRIEND.

BTW. Kitsu I didn't really look at the first ones you posted and I just wanna say that those are great too! biggrin.gif

#20 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:49 AM

NikkiDotz~ HOLY POTATOES, NIKKI MY FRIEND! XDD (I luv that line) 'Sanks for the comment, btw and heck yesh, lefties forever!!

Ani~ Thanks! Im happy you like it :3

Ino~ XD I've started The Art Request! It's coming out great! Team 7 Chibi-fied!

DS~ Im a fan of the Jiraiya/Tsunade one myself! So don't worry, the NaruSaku-ness is coming up soon!

SxS~ Thank you! Im happy you enjoyed the Art Thread!

Helenax2~ The Tenten one was one of my favorites to draw too! Happy you liked it <3

DS and Dotz~ XD you two are actually looking at the "Holy Potatoes" line?!

Well it's time for a simple update! Since the H&E Soapy pt II has just begun (yet were already on PAGE 6!), I decided to draw my charrie. So now I present to you, Kitsu "Kit" Chianti!

TA DA! Well that's all I have for today. Also, if any of you would like to make an Art Request, feel free to PM me (that rhymed!) or just post it up on the Infamous Thread. I would be glad to do it! >:3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users