• This topic is locked This topic is locked
104 replies to this topic

#41 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 16 August 2007 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (SakuDotz @ Aug 17 2007, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BLEH. Here's another piece. I'm currently working on colouring it through photoshop. a_dance.gif a_spaz.gif Hope you guys like it. I actually got the idea from this huge book.

a_dance.gif I have to resize it, forgive me. XD If that's too large just access it though this link:

http://i81.photobuck...6/sakuwings.jpg

Wow..I have no words for it...it's just awesome! a_spaz.gif a_dance.gif
I totally love it. You're the queen when it comes to drawing Sakura! :thumbs:

Can't wait when it get's coloured. a_dance.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#42 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 17 August 2007 - 01:12 AM

That's fantastic Nikki!
Who's best at drawing Sakura-chan here?! You are! th_glomp.gif
Can't wait to see what you're going to draw next! a_dance.gif a_spaz.gif
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#43 VNgal

VNgal

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 04:15 PM

a_dance.gif That Shino pic was beyond awsome!!!

#44 Guest_Juri_*

Guest_Juri_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2007 - 02:14 AM

I DARE go to your art thread, oggle the work like a frog to flies (that came out weird, but I couldn't think of a good similie), and then post a comment on how awesome all your work was.

IT. WAS. ALL. AWESOME!

#45 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 27 August 2007 - 02:39 AM

Thanks for the comments everyone! I'm too lazy to quote you or check what you said but seriously, thanks! a_dance.gif Anyways, I haven't updated my thread in a while now since I'm far too lazy and busy with school (ALREADY!) to update this thread a lot. Anyways. Yeah. AN UPDATE!

Yeah. I wasn't too happy with this drawing. It was 4AM and I was pretty bored at the moment as you can see. I didn't even bother with including a second eye. How horrible of me! XD

Yeah. I have basically not a clue who that is. Yeah. You guys can pick. Again, I'm a person who loves eyemakup and actually, just eyes in general. happy.gif

AHH. Another clueless person I drew. I ended up making that Rei. Obviously this was before I came up with my actual avatar. XD But it's kind of shocking how close she looks to it!

Okay, Mates! Here's the links if you're silly and don't want to look at them that closely since I was too lazy to crop. Actually, LOOK at them from these links:
Madlax
Random Girl
Rei Roth (soap)

THANKS AND ENJOY! a_dance.gif a_dance.gif

#46 Dart Tension

Dart Tension

I will protect those I care about. No matter what.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, writing, reading fanfics (especially about narusaku), animating, hanging with friends, sneaking up on people, stealing other peoples' food, and meeting new people.

Posted 27 August 2007 - 07:52 AM

wow...i think Rei looks beautiful. It seems like shes sad though. sad.gif

These are excellent. Keep up the good work! :thumbs:
"Life is empty if there's no one to share it with when it's full."
Insanity can be fun!
I'm Extreme Reborn in Live chat! But you don't know that.....
Dedicated, Hardcore, NaruSaku Fan, Current number of narusaku fics that I'm waiting for to finish: ? ( I lost count)

I'm making up for my mistakes.

#47 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 27 August 2007 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE (SakuDotz @ Aug 27 2007, 04:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the comments everyone! I'm too lazy to quote you or check what you said but seriously, thanks! a_dance.gif Anyways, I haven't updated my thread in a while now since I'm far too lazy and busy with school (ALREADY!) to update this thread a lot. Anyways. Yeah. AN UPDATE!

Yeah. I wasn't too happy with this drawing. It was 4AM and I was pretty bored at the moment as you can see. I didn't even bother with including a second eye. How horrible of me! XD

Yeah. I have basically not a clue who that is. Yeah. You guys can pick. Again, I'm a person who loves eyemakup and actually, just eyes in general. happy.gif

AHH. Another clueless person I drew. I ended up making that Rei. Obviously this was before I came up with my actual avatar. XD But it's kind of shocking how close she looks to it!
Okay, Mates! Here's the links if you're silly and don't want to look at them that closely since I was too lazy to crop. Actually, LOOK at them from these links:
Madlax
Random Girl
Rei Roth (soap)

THANKS AND ENJOY! a_dance.gif a_dance.gif

Wow, Nikki! These look great! I totally loved them wub.gif

I especially loved Rei. She is truly beautiful. And you drew her sad expression so good as well. Man, you're really good at this! :thumbs:

Plz update soon! a_dance.gif a_spaz.gif

#48 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

Cavelady from 2005 or something

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts
  • Interests:William Riker and his beard

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:27 AM

You know the sad thing is? I didn't noticed the links untill I went through all of your drawings. And boy, was it slow loading them up, but you know what? IT. WAS. WORTH IT! a_dance.gif

#49 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 24 November 2007 - 01:40 AM

Okay, so I never upload anything anymore.. though I'm still drawing. :thumbs: I have some recent drawings I wanted to posted. Have mercy, I drew these in the dark *which I hate utterly* with the light of my iPod Nano. XD

^ This is my favourite one for some reason. I love drawing Sakura. She's my favourite. Obviously. XD

^ Meh. Not my best.. Whatever. I like drawing Itachi too. a_dance.gif *Hotness* wow.png

^ Tsunade!! I'm still trying to get her figure right.. Wahh.. I couldn't remember her outfit so I totally tried my hardest to think of something that could work as an outfit and surprisingly.. it's pretty close. XD

^ Uh.. WTF. sweatdrop.gif XD

EDIT: NOT, Month/Day/Year. I write the day first.

#50 Chidori Mistress

Chidori Mistress

Lolita of Squack <3

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 01:43 AM

YAY DOTZ!
DRAWING A SMEXY UCHIHA!
Really good art work here!

<3 <3 <3

#51 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 24 November 2007 - 01:47 AM

Nice! Gd work! :thumbs:
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#52 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 24 November 2007 - 01:53 AM

*dances around* W~HOOT! Twinie has Updated! >8D

Luv each and everyone one of them... especially the last one for some odd reason, I dunno... I think it was "Teh Evil Eye" on the right~! It totally completed the picture! a_dance.gif

Kudos to you, my Left Handed Sakura-drawing Twinie~! =D
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#53 Chidori Mistress

Chidori Mistress

Lolita of Squack <3

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 02:06 AM

Yup!
Left Handed Art = Win.

#54 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 08:29 PM

Thanks everyone! I'm adding more art tonight when I get home from work. :thumbs:

#55 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 09:34 PM

Nice job, Nikki! a_dance.gif
You're really good at drawing Sakura a_hug.gif
And Itachi looks great too^^

I can't wait to see more

Left handed art ftw a_spaz.gif

#56 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 06:00 AM

Nice pictures, Nikki....yeah. XD

#57 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 14 December 2007 - 04:53 AM

I' have to positivly say that the Itachi drawing from the first post is the best one biggrin.gif
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#58 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 08:24 PM

No comments from me. I can't draw real life faces and I was at work being bored.. tongue.gif And my pencil broke 5 bloody times!!!

#59 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE (Dotz @ Dec 16 2007, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No comments from me. I can't draw real life faces and I was at work being bored.. tongue.gif And my pencil broke 5 bloody times!!!

...worst drawing I have ever seen.

#60 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:06 PM

Nice one, Nikki! a_dance.gif
For you just being bored, this is very good! =D
Keep up the good work a_hug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users