• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#1 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Manga Anime Naruto Horses Reading manga and fantasy books really love to draw and horse riding i like to listen to anime soundtrack cd's but thats not the only music i love i really like to listen to the music of keane and Linkin Park as well what i like more is going to see movies with friends ore just do nothing and relax and staying over at my friends place <br /><br />My fav animel is a horse hehe but i also like my own doggy Janise and my two rabbits Snufy and Lucky

Posted 10 June 2007 - 01:05 PM

Eeys all smile.gif i really like to show you my Deviantart Gallery soo i hope my fan art will be loved biggrin.gif comment if you like it ok ? smile.gif alrighty here comes the link http://sasusakufan1.deviantart.com/ XX Kyrou

#2 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:53 PM

Wow. I see some NaruHina ( that I can stand.. ) And some SasuSaku art...Hm. Nice. Very good. I won't say anything aobut the apiring, it's mostly the art and effort that you put into it! ^^

LOVE IS WAR,

#3 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:34 PM

I love the art! It's so cute and pretty! Keep up the good work!

(ah! I'm turning into a SasuSaku/NaruHina fan! sad.gif )
I am still pinky-ash

#4 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Manga Anime Naruto Horses Reading manga and fantasy books really love to draw and horse riding i like to listen to anime soundtrack cd's but thats not the only music i love i really like to listen to the music of keane and Linkin Park as well what i like more is going to see movies with friends ore just do nothing and relax and staying over at my friends place <br /><br />My fav animel is a horse hehe but i also like my own doggy Janise and my two rabbits Snufy and Lucky

Posted 16 June 2007 - 08:52 PM

Thanks the both of you biggrin.gif and thats always good SasuSaku forever no matter what ^^ XX Kyrou

#5 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 16 June 2007 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (Ashley @ Jun 12 2007, 01:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love the art! It's so cute and pretty! Keep up the good work!

(ah! I'm turning into a SasuSaku/NaruHina fan! sad.gif )

no, stop turning tongue.gif NaruSaku ftw!

Great work btw, although I don't like the pairings
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#6 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 10:48 AM

Hahaha Thx again biggrin.gif and i will stop for now lol XX Kyrou

#7 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 12:20 PM

Today i finished with my latest fan art it's little sasuke this time. He looks so kawai smile.gif tell me what you think XxXx Kyrou

http://www.deviantar...ation/58300130/

#8 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:46 PM

I lub it! ♥♥♥ Great job!

LOVE IS WAR,

#9 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 24 June 2007 - 04:46 PM

Your Sasuke pictures are amazing! You really captured his attitude, looks, and all! Great job! Keep `em coming. biggrin.gif

#10 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 05:43 PM

Thx you guys biggrin.gif and i always try to do my best on his looks and attitude smile.gif so true ^^ XxXx Kyrou

#11 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:13 PM

ZOMG Young Sasuke is so cute! happy.gif (Before he became all em0 and junk he was adorable!)

a_hug.gif

Good Job! Hey just wondering, but what medium do you use?
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#12 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:19 AM

Thx Saku-Chan biggrin.gif Sasuke really looks so cute before the accident with his family and brother. i am glad in the anime they showed scenes from before he turned emo and all ^^

what medium you ask? Hmm not easy to say it in english but i wil try. i use A5 drawing block. its just perfect for little drawings smile.gif XxXx Kyrou

#13 gaara_kazekage-sama

gaara_kazekage-sama

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE (Kyrou @ Jun 10 2007, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eeys all smile.gif i really like to show you my Deviantart Gallery soo i hope my fan art will be loved biggrin.gif comment if you like it ok ? smile.gif alrighty here comes the link http://sasusakufan1.deviantart.com/ XX Kyrou

that's pretty good. here's a link to an awesome sasusaku fanart right here: http://www.deviantar...ation/58212559/ pls. feel free to comment. I wish I that talented.

#14 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:16 PM

That DA gallery is soooo awsome biggrin.gif i wish i was that good i think the same way as you do ^^ XxXx Kyrou

#15 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (Kyrou @ Jun 25 2007, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thx Saku-Chan biggrin.gif Sasuke really looks so cute before the accident with his family and brother. i am glad in the anime they showed scenes from before he turned emo and all ^^

what medium you ask? Hmm not easy to say it in english but i wil try. i use A5 drawing block. its just perfect for little drawings smile.gif XxXx Kyrou

Coolio... I'm just curious and you can choose not to answer or whatever, but what is your native language?

#16 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:49 PM

Very good page of artwork you have there happy.gif

But I WILL NEVER turn into a SasuSaku fan, NEVER!!! XD

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#17 pocoloco

pocoloco

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 03:23 AM

I will admit that I like SasuSaku too. (Please spare my pitiable life!)
laugh.gif
But I'm not too fond of NaruHina.

That's really nice work there, I commented on on of your Shippuuden Sasuke ones.
I especially like your younger Sasuke ones, though, I think you draw them really well. biggrin.gif

Keep it up! :thumbs:

#18 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE (pocoloco @ Jun 26 2007, 05:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will admit that I like SasuSaku too. (Please spare my pitiable life!)
laugh.gif
But I'm not too fond of NaruHina.

That's really nice work there, I commented on on of your Shippuuden Sasuke ones.
I especially like your younger Sasuke ones, though, I think you draw them really well. biggrin.gif

Keep it up! :thumbs:

Thx th_glomp.gif for the nice comment on my DA gallery. And that's great that you like that couple too ^^
And to answer your quistion Saku-Chan i am dutch ^^ so my english is not that great. but i am stil learing how to write and speak it i mean all the forums i visit are english hehe

#19 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 09:23 PM

Good for you Kyrou! XD I'm learning Spanish with help from forums, too. I sometimes just browse the sites and post here and there. :thumbs:

I admire that you just went in all English forums. I'm not sure that I'd be able to do the same.

111191.gif

#20 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 05:27 AM

Yea wel its the quikest way to learn how to write it i think ^^ XxXx Kyrou

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users