• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 07 September 2016 - 07:30 PM

Episode 474 Congratultions

Naruto Sakura and Sasuke finally seal kaguya together. the sage of 6 paths finishes the jutsu and says its time to bring them home. Kaguyas truth seeker orb collapses as she cant beleive she was defeated again by pieces of her own chakra as she has a vision of her sons sealing her.

Kakashi rescues Sakura from falling as massive pieces of the dimension collapse on kagyua who loses control of her form becoming a monstrous tent ailed beast. the 9 bijuu all escape her form and one part of kaguyas form spits out madaras body. before the rest of her is buried inside a massive moon shaped object.

Sakura sees sasuke and calls out to him as kakashi asks where naruto is. Sasuke says he went off on his own and says they need to ge further away from where theyre at.

black zetsu still pinned by the truth seeker spears says it cant be helped and hell start working on the next generation but Naruto appears before him sayin g he was reminded of somehting. he says zetsu doesnt like to be sperated form his mother and he cna fix that. zetsu rants that naruto is just a piece of the history hes created. Naruto says hes been taught by so many shinboi about what it means to trully be a person and shinobi and their sacrafices and love made him who he is today everyone form neji to kushina minato asuma, the third, Obito, haku and zabusa, itachi and others. he says zetsu is a brat who cant even leave the nest and tells him to get over himself as he hurls him at the moon where black zetsu is buried in it.

naruto pops back to team 7 and says its all over the seal is complete. Sakura comments on how she wants a nice hot bath before realizng theyre stuck and how theyll get back is a problem. suddenly thay all reaapear in the real world as the sage and prior hokage and the spirits of the other hokage pull therm back with a massive summoning ritual.

Sakura asks naruto who the sage is and naruto introduces him as gramps sage. hagoromo congratulates them and compliemnts kakashi on guiding them to sealing his mother away. Kakashi though humbly says he barelty played a part and it was all team 7 and obitios sacrafice that did it.

naruto runs off and yells at kurama saying he missed him and asks if kurama was lonely without him., kurama tells him to shut up and not be so loud that naruto has half of him still inside him. Hagoromo laughs at this and says this is what he enivisoned. a shinobi who could move even the tailed beasts to cooperate.

kakashi says that Obito was Narutos work as well and naruto saved Obito. hagoromo says hell ask Obito in the other world sometime and then sees kakashis sharingan and asks ifn obito is still around.

Kakahsi nods and goes into his mind scape where obito is waiting and says he ahs to go soon. obito says he made a mess of the world and doesnt know what to say to kakashi now, kakashi says that theyre parting as friends the old obito who was kind and always late with an excuse and thats enough for him. the two look at each other as their younger selves and obito says hes going now hes kept rin waiting. kakashi asks obito if he has an excuse ready but obitio says she allreayd knew he was helping him out. the two part as freinds as kakashis sharingan fades away and he almost ollapse but sakura catches him. and notcies his eyes, kakashi thanks her and says Kakashi of the sharingan is no more.

Sasuke sees madaras corpse and runs at it but hagoromo stops him saying that madara was a jinchuriki even for a little and wont last long. sasuke says it was his fault for trying to use such things. Hagoromo says Sasuke and Naruto should watch the end of their predecessors closely as hashriama approaches madara.

hashirama and madara speak about how their dreams didn't quite happen like they hoped but hashirama says it wasn't for them to accomplish all they could do was pave the way for those who would follow and let them accomplish the future. madara calls him naïve and an optimist but says hes probably right, hashirama says they can part as war buddies and have a drink together and madara says hed like that as he dies.

hagoromo says this is a good moment and he will release the prior kage and the edo kage and let them pass on. Kurama says Naruto should go and he leaps to minato as the sun rises. minato says happy birthday to Naruto and says hes grown into a fine young man, as the jutsu fades minato promises to tell Kushina everything.

Naruto smiles and says tell her not to worry he eats different foods--all different ramen types-- he tries to bathe, and has made lots of friends, he didn't do great at aschool but never got depressed about it and worked hard. he learned about the three prohibitions from jiraiya who was hopeless acting on them and respected him the most.  he mentions findng a girl like kushina but says well not everything went well like that. And he says he has dreams and will be a better hokage then his dad was. So he says tell mom not to worry so much and minatao says he will as his spirit fades away

next episode the final valley

opening is the same song but now focused on Naruto and sasuke and the evolution of their conflict from kids to now

some touching moments as obito Madara and Minato pass on

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 07 September 2016 - 08:14 PM

Catsi you deserve a medal for wading through this sh it but there's no way you make it through the next episode with your sanity intact :no:

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#3 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 08:36 PM

Catsi you deserve a medal for wading through this sh it but there's no way you make it through the next episode with your sanity intact :no:

I know - Catsi you do deserve a medal! I read every one of your episode posts. I wish I could watch the show...but I just can't do it. So I appreciate the time you take to watch it and let us know what's going on and especially what's worth watching in it!! Thanks!!!!  :grouphug:

#4 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 09:02 PM

"He mentions finding a girl like kushina, but says well not everything went well like that."

So at least they are acknowledging Sakura=Kushina.

#5 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 07 September 2016 - 09:57 PM

what sanity? :twitch:

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#6 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 07 September 2016 - 09:57 PM

So its next week we have the chapter 693?

"He mentions finding a girl like kushina, but says well not everything went well like that."

So at least they are acknowledging Sakura=Kushina.

Can't wait to see the NS anime fans raging next week  :hehehe:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#7 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 10:14 PM

Wonder how your sanity will be at the end :fu:

I think they browsed and knew it ended in an unforeseen and unusually in the history of manga and anime XD

#8 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 10:25 PM

How can someone that is watching Naruto not know by this point?

Cat at least they are acknowledging that Sakura is basically Kushina. They are just saying it was another one of the promises Naruto couldn't keep on that list she gave him.

It better then kishi non-answer he did in the manga. No, it does not improve the story and makes Naruto even more of a failure that can't keep his promises, but at least it's something.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 07 September 2016 - 10:35 PM.

#9 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 10:33 PM

Lol Katsi you aliright over there?

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#10 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 10:42 PM

It's tomorrow. Casti is just doing this episode late

#11 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 08 September 2016 - 05:57 AM

Wonder how your sanity will be at the end :fu:

I think they browsed and knew it ended in an unforeseen and unusually in the history of manga and anime XD

They will still be kitten angry. 

It's tomorrow. Casti is just doing this episode late

Are you guy to be brave enough to watch it  :hehehe:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#12 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 11:51 AM

Episode 475 already out on Horriblesubs website ... who dare to watch that doomsday project ??? :twitch:

Edited by Yyubie, 08 September 2016 - 11:52 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#13 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 12:13 PM

Episode 475 already out on Horriblesubs website ... who dare to watch that doomsday project ??? :twitch:

I watched it. holy f** 

#14 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 12:26 PM

Only few more to go! Yes, my nightmare that I kept on running is almost over!

#15 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 01:14 PM

How can someone that is watching Naruto not know by this point?

Cat at least they are acknowledging that Sakura is basically Kushina. They are just saying it was another one of the promises Naruto couldn't keep on that list she gave him.

It better then kishi non-answer he did in the manga. No, it does not improve the story and makes Naruto even more of a failure that can't keep his promises, but at least it's something.

Yeah, Kishimoto really left a lot of stuff off in the manga. Like explaining why/how Naruto got over Sakura.

At least in the anime they admit that Sakura=Kushina, and it was supposed to be Sakura in the end. Just like all the parallels and foreshadowing were leading to.

Wonder if the anime treatment of NS is better since the manga ending was so contentious among fans?

#16 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 01:50 PM

I watched it. holy f** 

My little NS won't resist.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#17 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 02:38 PM

Interesting. Apparently Sasusaku fans (at least on tumblr) weren't bothered by the scene. Some are saying it reinforced SS

#18 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 02:40 PM

Interesting. Apparently Sasusaku fans (at least on tumblr) weren't bothered by the scene. Some are saying it reinforced SS

Of course they would say that. They have nothing. So even a stupid moment for them is heaven.

Also some screenshots:

Edited by Nostradamus, 08 September 2016 - 03:06 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#19 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 03:15 PM

Please don't put "The 12 years old whore beg for love" scene and "Chidori of Love" scene.

I rather died than watch those piece of sh*et character assassinations development scene.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#20 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 04:24 PM

Was there something added or some garbage? As far as I could see they just took away the blood from when she was stabbed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users