• This topic is locked This topic is locked
441 replies to this topic

#41 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:53 AM

HOLY MOLY I can't WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#42 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:57 AM

Logically speaking Sakura should be heavily involved for so many reasons, frankly all of Team 7 (including Sai) should be heavily involved when the prospect of Naruto's death comes up.  But pessimism is the safer emotion, less chance of disappointment if Kishi decides to defy logic and figure out a way to make it so that Sakura doesn't even know that Naruto's life is in danger.  Think about it, Sakura wasn't even allowed to interact with Edo Tensei Chiyo, when everyone was feeling Naruto's heart the moment Naruto thought of Chiyo highlighted Gaara's reaction with nothing from Sakura (though we did get to see Sakura holding Chiyo, so Kishi hasn't completely forgotten about that relationship).  I just think it's better not to assume Sakura will be in the chapter.  Haha.

I just remembered Yamato's words to Naruto: "If you want really to save Sasuke and protect Sakura, you must rely on your own chakra".

That's why I really hope that Naruto won't get the other half of Kurama (and a major reason I stopped reading was because I wasn't fond of the fact that Naruto could use biju mode without consequences).  I want to see him rely on his power, I want to see him achieve his dreams on his power, I want to see him surpass all the others (including Sasuke) without relying on Kurama.

#43 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:58 AM

It's impressive that Kishi was able to link the sand priest mythos that was mentioned just once back during the original series with Shukaku's history in the present. The only unanswered question remaining that concerns the One-Tailed beast is how and why the transformation that Gaara assumed when he fought Naruto was different compared to the crimson, corrosive shrouds that all of the bijuu and their jinchuuriki had. 

The focal point of the chapter was definitely Gaara and his relationship with Shukaku. This sand priest could apparently foretell events to come in the future related to the bijuu and them finally coming to understand the true meaning of power (and compassion apparently). It coincides with what Hagoromo passed down to his sons and his message that through cooperation between opposing forces, happiness can be obtained. 

Could this priest be a follower of the Sage of Six Paths' religion? His words do seem to echo with the tenets that Hagoromo once propagated. Furthermore, he expressed tearful enthusiasm when hearing Shukaku's remark that he resembled Hagoromo. It's obvious that this man reveres the sage or at least knows about his teachings for him to react in such a way. Something else that is noticeable is his age. This priest is old, incredibly old. His hands were quivering even when he was just holding them out in front of his face; as if he struggling just to move a tad bit. Could the person who carved that Kanji into his hands have been the sage himself? But if that were so, this man would be close to a 1,000 years old. The fruit of the Shinju was said to sprout once every millennium. Since Kishi generally follows through with a concept after introducing it, we will likely see the fruit come into play at least once throughout the main story. It would have to have been 1,000 years then since the previous consumer of the fruit was Kaguya, Hagoromo's mother. 

What is likely to be the most significant development for many people here is the extraction of Kurama. Is Naruto going to die due to chakra deprivation now? He's not a full fledged member of the Uzumaki Clan like Kushina was, but half of him is still genetically related to them (assuming that Kishi's interpretation of genetics is linear like in numerous manga). There is still the possibility that he  will survive if he receives immediate medical treatment. Personally, even if this is difficult for Naruto, I really wanted to see how he would do without a bijuu constantly resourcing him with chakra. Now without that dependency, Naruto will be forced to rely on his own strengths. And it's not like Naruto's power was insufficient by itself. Even without Kurama his chakra reserves were said to be enormous and he still has his own weaponry, jutsu, and battle savviness. This recent development will just force him to act more cautiously (although he's much weaker compared to Sasuke now). Until he reacquires Kurama that is. 

That has to be the ugliest face panel of Naruto that Kishi has ever drawn (no offence). 

Edited by Atheck, 25 December 2013 - 10:59 AM.

#44 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:01 AM

It's impressive that Kishi was able to link the sand priest mythos that was mentioned just once back during the original series with Shukaku's history in the present. The only unanswered question remaining that concerns the One-Tailed beast is how and why the transformation that Gaara assumed when he fought Naruto was different compared to the crimson, corrosive shrouds that all of the bijuu and their jinchuuriki had. 

The focal point of the chapter was definitely Gaara and his relationship with Shukaku. This sand priest could apparently foretell events to come in the future related to the bijuu and them finally coming to understand the true meaning of power (and compassion apparently). It coincides with what Hagoromo passed down to his sons and his message that through cooperation between opposing forces, happiness can be obtained. 

Could this priest be a follower of the Sage of Six Paths' religion? His words do seem to echo with the tenets that Hagoromo once propagated. Furthermore, he expressed tearful enthusiasm when hearing Shukaku's remark that he resembled Hagoromo. It's obvious that this man reveres the sage or at least knows about his teachings for him to react in such a way. Something else that is noticeable is his age. This priest is old, incredibly old. His hands were quivering even when he was just holding them out in front of his face; as if he struggling just to move a tad bit. Could the person who carved that Kanji into his hands have been the sage himself? But if that were so, this man would be close to a 1,000 years old. The fruit of the Shinju was said to sprout once every millennium. Since Kishi generally follows through with a concept after introducing it, we will likely see the fruit come into play at least once throughout the main story. It would have to have been 1,000 years then since the previous consumer of the fruit was Kaguya, Hagoromo's mother. 

What is likely to be the most significant development for many people here is the extraction of Kurama. Is Naruto going to die due to chakra deprivation now? He's not a full fledged member of the Uzumaki Clan like Kushina was, but half of him is still genetically related to them (assuming that Kishi's interpretation of genetics is linear like in numerous manga). There is still the possibility that he  will survive if he receives immediate medical treatment. Personally, even if this is difficult for Naruto, I really wanted to see how he would do without a bijuu constantly resourcing him with chakra. Now without that dependency, Naruto will be forced to rely on his own strengths. And it's not like Naruto's power was insufficient by itself. Even without Kurama his chakra reserves were said to be enormous and he still has his own weaponry, jutsu, and battle savviness. This recent development will just force him to act more cautiously (although he's much weaker compared to Sasuke now). Until he reacquires Kurama that is. 

That has to be the ugliest face panel of Naruto that Kishi has ever drawn (no offence). 

I don't remember that.. In which chapter that was?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#45 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:05 AM

I don't remember that.. In which chapter that was?

Gaara mentioned him during his encounter with Naruto and Shikamaru at the hospital in Part 1. 

naruto-1566157.jpg

#46 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:19 AM

Atheck I had forgotten about that, thank you for the reminder!

#47 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:31 AM

Like morgaine4 and Atheck, I'm actually looking forward to seeing how Naruto will fare without Kurama. I want him to use his own power, rather than rely on Kurama's. And I personally never liked the OP'ness of Bijuu mode. I mean, his bijuudama was stronger than the other six bijuu's combined, and it was only half of Kurama! That really irked me. Also nice catch 六道仙人, maybe that will be referenced one day...

The only unanswered question remaining that concerns the One-Tailed beast is how and why the transformation that Gaara assumed when he fought Naruto was different compared to the crimson, corrosive shrouds that all of the bijuu and their jinchuuriki had.

Maybe Kishi hadn't thought of the other bijuu and their jinchuuriki transformations when he wrote those chapters with Gaara transforming. I mean, after all Shukaku was said to be the living spirit of a priest at that time. Who knows.

Lol, yeah, it's not exactly the most flattering panel.

Ugh... I stayed up almost until six AM. Like three and a half hours after the chapter came out. This is a sickness lol.

Edited by Hiraishin, 25 December 2013 - 11:39 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#48 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:50 AM

Wow to wake up with a chapter like this, the final one of 2013. I couldn't believe what kishi just pulled by ending the chapter with Kurama extracted Naruto to end this year. If anything now is the time where Sakura and most likely Minato will step in once we come back from the 3 week break. Merry Christmas Everyone. 

My Chapter Review: 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#49 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:06 PM

To Morgaine: You're welcome.

Like morgaine4 and Atheck, I'm actually looking forward to seeing how Naruto will fare without Kurama. I want him to use his own power, rather than rely on Kurama's. And I personally never liked the OP'ness of Bijuu mode. I mean, his bijuudama was stronger than the other six bijuu's combined, and it was only half of Kurama! That really irked me.

There's just one thing that concerns me about this. It's a quote that someone referenced concerning Bee in #497 as Naruto was fighting with Kurama, "But if you can yank out his chakra it's yours for life". This is when there was still animosity between the two. Naruto had yet to even prioritize reforming Kurama at the time so he must have had an understanding that the chakra he seized was all that he would be able to use for some time. Why would he accept Bee's statement then? Unless the chakra somehow regenerates over time. The GinKin brothers retained the chakra they developed by eating Kurama's flesh even as zombies. Will the same happen with Naruto?

I hope this thought is proven to be wrong. Kishi has a once in a lifetime opportunity to showcase what Naruto is capable of without leeching off the bijuu for strength. Let's hope he doesn't squander it.  

Maybe Kishi hadn't thought of the other bijuu and their jinchuuriki transformations when he wrote those chapters with Gaara transforming. I mean, after all Shukaku was said to be the living spirit of a priest at that time. Who knows.

I guess that's the most logical explanation for it. It just seemed odd that such a glaring disparity existed between Shukaku and all the other bijuu. 

Edited by Atheck, 25 December 2013 - 12:06 PM.

#50 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:13 PM

Logically speaking Sakura should be heavily involved for so many reasons, frankly all of Team 7 (including Sai) should be heavily involved when the prospect of Naruto's death comes up.  But pessimism is the safer emotion, less chance of disappointment if Kishi decides to defy logic and figure out a way to make it so that Sakura doesn't even know that Naruto's life is in danger.  Think about it, Sakura wasn't even allowed to interact with Edo Tensei Chiyo, when everyone was feeling Naruto's heart the moment Naruto thought of Chiyo highlighted Gaara's reaction with nothing from Sakura (though we did get to see Sakura holding Chiyo, so Kishi hasn't completely forgotten about that relationship).  I just think it's better not to assume Sakura will be in the chapter.  Haha.

That's why I really hope that Naruto won't get the other half of Kurama (and a major reason I stopped reading was because I wasn't fond of the fact that Naruto could use biju mode without consequences).  I want to see him rely on his power, I want to see him achieve his dreams on his power, I want to see him surpass all the others (including Sasuke) without relying on Kurama.

It's really just a matter or what the focus is on, next chapter do we get gaara doing whatever kurama told him to do, the sakura stuff we hope for, or something else entirely? The gaara stuff is the immediate one but the sakura stuff we hope for works here too cause of the past Chiyo stuff. Yes sakura didn't get to see Chiyo in the war, the war arc was one that has many opportunities for interaction but some never came up or others were cut short. Remember how quickly sasori faded out despite his popularity? How quickly deidara was contained, how kakuzu wasn't even focused on, Nagato for all his power was only around for 5 chapters in the war too. Kimimaro could have have more focus too or some better ending like asuma. Not even tsunades lover dan got much time, just closure. But even going on this, it's not a full say to just label sakura out of this, I mean the arguement can go both ways, when naruto and Sasuke did the wind fire technique it did bring a flashback of narutos wind helping sasukes fire.

But for the moment we hope for, it's very possible,the situation fits it, it just all depends on how it's laid out and well how long narutos incapacitated. I can see the moment happening within 1 to 3 chapters, but it would be a short dramatic one. It's very possible we just need to see what is viewed first, gaaras words or the shock of narutos friends, but in any case, I'm betting we have sakura shown, I mean naruto is near death, he needs one thing for sure, a medic, who better for this exact situation than sakura? Hinata no, gaara? He can't heal others, sakura is really perfect for the sole fact of naruto being in trouble and near death alongside the past stuff with Chiyo saying the worst possible situation that could befall him, and that situation has come, I'm still anxious to see what happens next.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#51 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:20 PM

From what the chapter is telling us, Naruto isn't dead or going to die. Zetsu said that they won't die, and Gaara didn't die when Shukaku was extracted from him.

Gaara died when Shukaku was extracted and the Zetsu when he possessed Obito said that jinchuurikis die when their bijuu's get extracted and Obito was alive because of Gedo Mazou but we will get a definitive answer about Naruto's case because he's an Uzumaki.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 25 December 2013 - 12:25 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#52 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:24 PM

Gaara died when Shukaku was extracted and the Zetsu when he possessed Obito said that jinchuurikis die when their bijuu's get extracted and Obito was alive because of Gedo Mazou but we will get a definitive answer about Naruto's case because he's an Uzumaki.

I already replied that I forgot that Gaara wasn't a Jinchuriki anymore.

#53 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:26 PM

I already replied that I forgot that Gaara wasn't a Jinchuriki anymore.

I just hope "no Hinata" i'm sick of her being put on scenes that she doesnt have sense, i hope Sakura does show up there.

Now Sasuke must be feelings awesome with Naruto's nerf.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#54 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:32 PM

It's really just a matter or what the focus is on, next chapter do we get gaara doing whatever kurama told him to do, the sakura stuff we hope for, or something else entirely? The gaara stuff is the immediate one but the sakura stuff we hope for works here too cause of the past Chiyo stuff. Yes sakura didn't get to see Chiyo in the war, the war arc was one that has many opportunities for interaction but some never came up or others were cut short. Remember how quickly sasori faded out despite his popularity? How quickly deidara was contained, how kakuzu wasn't even focused on, Nagato for all his power was only around for 5 chapters in the war too. Kimimaro could have have more focus too or some better ending like asuma. Not even tsunades lover dan got much time, just closure. But even going on this, it's not a full say to just label sakura out of this, I mean the arguement can go both ways, when naruto and Sasuke did the wind fire technique it did bring a flashback of narutos wind helping sasukes fire.

But for the moment we hope for, it's very possible,the situation fits it, it just all depends on how it's laid out and well how long narutos incapacitated. I can see the moment happening within 1 to 3 chapters, but it would be a short dramatic one. It's very possible we just need to see what is viewed first, gaaras words or the shock of narutos friends, but in any case, I'm betting we have sakura shown, I mean naruto is near death, he needs one thing for sure, a medic, who better for this exact situation than sakura? Hinata no, gaara? He can't heal others, sakura is really perfect for the sole fact of naruto being in trouble and near death alongside the past stuff with Chiyo saying the worst possible situation that could befall him, and that situation has come, I'm still anxious to see what happens next.

Tsunade? She has all of the medical expertise that Sakura has and more with her vitality and feats. The Sannin of the previous generation might share the same fate as Nagato's three men squad. After all, it is a new generation who is supposed to take up the mantle for those deceased. For some time, Tsunade was the only remaining Sannin left until Orochimaru reared his ghastly face again. That's a detail which I'm certain that Kishi will address in the future (succession). 

Granted, there is value and purpose to Sakura being the one to intervene, not the least of which is Chiyo's statement about her placing her life on the line for those closest to her when the time is right (possible foreshadowing).

I suppose it becomes an issue of practicality and reason versus emotional dedication and consistency.  

#55 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:44 PM

Tsunade? She has all of the medical expertise that Sakura has and more with her vitality and feats. The Sannin of the previous generation might share the same fate as Nagato's three men squad. After all, it is a new generation who is supposed to take up the mantle for those deceased. For some time, Tsunade was the only remaining Sannin left until Orochimaru reared his ghastly face again. That's a detail which I'm certain that Kishi will address in the future (succession). 

Granted, there is value and purpose to Sakura being the one to intervene, not the least of which is Chiyo's statement about her placing her life on the line for those closest to her when the time is right (possible foreshadowing).

I suppose it becomes an issue of practicality and reason versus emotional dedication and consistency.  

Second to this, just hope for no Hinata BS.

Sakura knows about Jinchuurikis and that they die when their bijuu's get extracted.

Also next chapter only on 01/15.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 25 December 2013 - 01:03 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#56 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:04 PM

I only say sakura for the stuff Chiyo said, not based on who she puts her life on the line for. Rather just around her reaction to when Chiyo told team 7 about a jinchurki losing their tailed beast with the aspect of naruto dying from extraction being a long concern to her. Naruto will live due to the uns umami clan stamina but sakura doesn't know this so it's going to be like one if her biggest fears and concerns for naruto can true, no how will she react to it? I'm going on a she only knew how horrible it would be, now she's going to be terrified of losing her best friend. Chiyo basically told sakura the worst case senario, it made her cry, now she is going to experience it and part of her role could be trying to save naruto with minato (as many suspect he will give the dark half of kurama to naruto)

Given Kishi made plot armor for naruto in the way of the uzumaki stamina he won't die, rather I would say naruto is a full uzumaki as others have said he is only half uzumaki. I would dissagree. Minato wasn't from any clan, bloodline traits in this universe practically operate by dominant and recessive genes. Those who have a child of mixed bloodlines like hashirama and mito, their unknown child (one of tsunades parents) is a half senju and uzumaki, this mixing would further impact whoever their child married resulting in tsunade having some enhanced stamina from the uzumaki but not the full 4x stamina they normally have, likewise she doesn't have wood style but some suspect she has some experience with earth or lightning and likewise it's possible the healing techniques katsuyu uses are derived from the senju, many still question if there's a link between hashiramas sage mode, mitos forehead seal, and katsuyu since both tsunade and Sakura's seals are connected in some way to katsuyu. Minato having no bloodline as far as we know, its basically like a free pass or blank slate, so since Kushina a pure uzumaki had nothing to conflict with minatos genes, no conflicting or countering bloodline abilities, naruto fully inherited the uzumaki stamina from Kushina. Again just look at other characters, sakura parents both normal but her only inherited trait was perfect chakra control yet there's no haruno clan. As for other clans in the village save the hygua, all relations for family, there was the relative family (like Sasuke itachi and their parents) and the familiar kinship of being related by distinct blood (the rest of the clan) kinda like cousins closer but others like itachi and suishui were only related in distant bloodline and the common power of the sharingan. Clans in the series are basically close family, relative, and out wards like being in the same clan is like the same ethnicity, that ethnicity is displayed by inherited powers. I say expect the hygua clan because they have the strict family rules, both branches, their clan is essentially all a real family compared to the others which operate more like common heritage.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#57 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:30 PM

Oh god I never thought Kishi would dare to do that !!!! I love it but i'm also worried. What will happen next god....

I think what Kurama asked from Gaara was to take Naruto to Minato as quickly as possible.

Or maybe to Sakura, but I think Kurama asked for Minato. I'm sure Sakura will get involved, but I really think Kurama asked for Minato to Gaara.

Kurama knows the only way to save Naruto right now is to seal his other half in him quickly.

Kishi already told us it would be like that when he made Minato said that he wanted to give a gift to his son.

It was already set that Naruto would have Kurama's other half.

But I thought that he would never loose the first half !!!

I thought he would have the 2 half of Kurama thanks to Minato.

Maybe he will find back the first half later. I think it can't be helped that Naruto will finally have full Kurama.

Edited by Otaru, 25 December 2013 - 01:54 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#58 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:08 PM

Did Madara actually manage to seal all bijuu inside the statue ? .. It's not really clear at the end . After seeing the fight against Obito ,  if Madara revives the Juubi in its perfect form , he can not become its host  or there will be no stoping him . That will really be the point of no return for Kishi's writing of Madara  and nothing else other than some huge ass pull will work .

What if Kurama taught Gaara the sealing jutsu and he will seal the 10 tails in himself or Naruto  before Madara has a chance to seal it himself .

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#59 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:38 PM

Possible no Narusaku moment  but who knows,  there is a plot between Gaara and Kurama and besides Bee too. The octopus cut another tentacle so Could   octopus and bee do same the thing that they did with Sasuke?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#60 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:46 PM

It was a great chapter! Kishi really does pay attention to some small details doesn't he? I don't want Naruto to get the other Kurama, Madara should take it as well. I wonder how well Naruto can fight with Kurama extracted out of him? The part about the priest and Shukaku and Gaara is one of my favorites.

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users