Close
Photo

Pokemon ships

pokemon ship ash chocolate cake

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:29 PM

Excuse me if topic already exists.

Since most people here are anime fans and shippers I figured there`s a high chance of locating some pokemon shippers.

So feel free to say which is your favorite ship and why.

Mine for example is Ash x Misty.

Heres why

Ash x Dawn is kinda meh to me since their relationship is more of brother-sister thing while AshxMisty is more like NaruSaku with 2 Sakuras.

Also when the series is over and Ash stops traveling he will eventually come back home to kanto where he will be reunited with Brock and of course Misty.

Also theres this:

tumblr_mbe86q0njA1rdifxvo1_400.jpg

Nuf said :D

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#2 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:37 PM

I ship, in the following order:
1) AshxMisty

2) AshxMay

3) AshxDawn

4) BrockxBrock

#3 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:28 PM

AshxMisty for life. I love May and Dawn (Dawn  a little more), but Misty is the best. Supported AshxMisty pretty much from the start.

Video for AshxMisty:

Edit: I just remembered something just now. When I was 8 or 9, I watched this thing on Youtube where a guy played with pokemon characters. Really embarrassing I know, but I was 8 or 9, so whatever. Anyway, I remember he built a story around it and he had Ash and Misty loving on each other a lot. So yeah. Maybe that's why I've always supported AshxMisty from the start.

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 18 July 2013 - 07:34 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#4 @hellsbecca

@hellsbecca

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:15 PM

Just Ash x Misty

They're meant to be. When Misty got out from Ash team, Pokemon ended for me

minakushi.jpg

#5 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:21 PM

Its interesting how Misty got involved in a battle of titans (power of one) to help ash and he basicly jumped between her and wild pokemon(the celebi movie). Its also interesting how Ash used to notice romantic implications. A trait he lost when Misty left. And who can forget the always great jealousy scenes. You just don`t see those kinds of things in the later series.

Off-topic: What the hell happened to pokemon black and white. Ash looks all weird, brock is gone the characters and pokemon are almost a joke. Infact the whole saga just feels like a parody.

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#6 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:28 PM

I ship Pokeshipping (Ash x Misty). They're cute especially when they had a moment.  :smug:

#7 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:46 PM

Yeah It was AshXMisty for me too!!!! I loved the chemistry between them!!! :D However there are things to consider. whether Misty will show up again, and when or if the anime ends. cause remember As long as they make Pokemon games The Anime would continue too. It's a proven fact thus far. And if the Anime won't end we're not sure if AshXMisty is considered canon, since Ash won't settle down from his adventures. Plus I actually Ship Ash with any of his female friends, that travelled with him i all regions. So I like Him with May, Dawn, Iris too (Iris seems a bit odd honestly but she IS like Misty in some ways, She aspires to be a specific type of Trainer and teases Ash on occasion).Besides those I don't really ship him with anyone else, since they are only girls of the week or movie so they only show in once or so but don't appear too frequently even if they aren't. That's my stance on it. guys is a different story. I would not make shonen ai pairings if it wasn't a shonen ai series. Not to say I'm against them though, but I don't discuss them with fan boy enthusiasm. :happy: Anyone read the Pokemon Manga? Plenty of shipping there too! :w00t:

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 July 2013 - 08:47 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#8 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:48 PM

Yeah, I remember Ash and Misty have lots of romantic moments between them, and they were indeed interested in each other especially when they show jealousy if one of them get too close to another character.

I always shipped them. I think if Ash will get with anyone, Misty will come back and be with him cause after Misty lefts, he just didn't show interest to anyone else but Misty.

By the way, Misty is a guest in many seasons that she was not shown in. So, she shows up from time to time. 

Edited by T XD, 18 July 2013 - 08:49 PM.

#9 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:56 PM

Yeah It was AshXMisty for me too!!!! I loved the chemistry between them!!! :D However there are things to consider. whether Misty will show up again, and when or if the anime ends. cause remember As long as they make Pokemon games The Anime would continue too. It's a proven fact thus far. And if the Anime won't end we're not sure if AshXMisty is considered canon, since Ash won't settle down from his adventures. Plus I actually Ship Ash with any of his female friends, that travelled with him i all regions. So I like Him with May, Dawn, Iris too (Iris seems a bit odd honestly but she IS like Misty in some ways, She aspires to be a specific type of Trainer and teases Ash on occasion).Besides those I don't really ship him with anyone else, since they are only girls of the week or movie so they only show in once or so but don't appear too frequently even if they aren't. That's my stance on it. guys is a different story. I would not make shonen ai pairings if it wasn't a shonen ai series. Not to say I'm against them though, but I don't discuss them with fan boy enthusiasm. :happy: Anyone read the Pokemon Manga? Plenty of shipping there too! :w00t:

The games will eventually stop being made. If not due to lack of interest than due to lack of pokemon and region ideas. And so will the series. And the only logical way would be for Ash to return home at some point. To Kanto where Misty is. :D I mean he will want to settle down at some point.

Lol I imagine that the pokemon planet will be the size of Jupiter by the last season. So many new regions with their own creation myth that seem to be real :D

#10 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:22 PM

True. But the creators seem PRETTY determined to milk it all out to me. the ideas seemed to be running dry but they still continue. Plus after the fairy type being introduced I want it to stay for a while longer. :D

#11 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:49 PM

Not only did they replace Misty but they took Brock. That is a capital offence.

What Ash does when nobody is around :D

83401324zp3.jpg

Edited by StrikerTheNoble, 18 July 2013 - 09:53 PM.

#12 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:19 AM

AshxMisty.

No doubt about it.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#13 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:07 AM

Not only did they replace Misty but they took Brock. That is a capital offence.

What Ash does when nobody is around :D

83401324zp3.jpg

But redeemable if they are brought back!!! Not likely the case though. :glare:

#14 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:35 AM

But redeemable if they are brought back!!! Not likely the case though. :glare:

It could be done easily thou.

MIsty`s sisters are on vecation and brock is studiying. So next time ash goes back to kanto and back on the boat to who knows where he finds them waithing there. Mistys sisters are back home and Brock decided to study on the road. And boom the dream team is back together.

Wouldn`t it be better than to keep making OCs. Especially since they are unnecessary, the show is based on the games by pokemon and enviorments. Nobody said anything about characters. So bringing them back would definetly do more good than harm.

#15 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:01 AM

It could be done easily thou.

MIsty`s sisters are on vecation and brock is studiying. So next time ash goes back to kanto and back on the boat to who knows where he finds them waithing there. Mistys sisters are back home and Brock decided to study on the road. And boom the dream team is back together.

Wouldn`t it be better than to keep making OCs. Especially since they are unnecessary, the show is based on the games by pokemon and enviorments. Nobody said anything about characters. So bringing them back would definetly do more good than harm.

The problem is that at least in Brock's case the reason he was removed was because the writers couldn't think of anything to do with him and he was becoming a stale character and Misty is in a similar boat in that while there is probably somethings that the could do with her, the problem there lies with the fact that they have Iris who is similar to Misty, although I know how much longer Iris will be on the show given that Pokemon X & Y is scheduled to premier in October.

And as for my Pokemon ships, I ship AdvancedShipping, QuestShipping, and LuckyShipping.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#16 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:07 AM

Theres loads of stuff to do with Brocks and Mistys character. Infact since Dawn left and Black and White started it felt like they ran out of ideas. Infact I somewhat refuse to take the last saga as canon. Its better to stick with old characters and work on their chemistry than to keep making up new ones that feel like a parody.

So I think bringing Misty and Brock back would be the best thing for the show.

#17 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:15 AM

You know, looking back, it would seem like we are already on board with shipping in our childhood. Take Digimon for example. The less the better at this point. I guess that's why animated movies/shows have romance. Because we do care. Go us!

On-topic: Yeah, I definitely was going for AshxMisty. Once the show got milked to beyond capacity, well I just stopped watching Pokemon, though I was getting older. Nah, that's no excuse, it's just too much. I felt that the design was getting lazier as the show continues. I can't help but feel odd about B/W "Misty. I think it's the hair. Anyway, I remember so many moments with AshxMisty, though I think the english dub probably made an Misty loving Ash much more obvious. In fact, there's an official song for it. No joke. I will search once I get back from work. Anyway, I remember the emphasized they did like when Ash was supposed to be "dead" in that search for ghost pokemon and when Ash finally woke up, we get like a 5 seconds of only Misty tearing for joy. I can actually talk more about it, but I think a lot of people in here knows.

#18 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:24 AM

agreed.

Alseo heres some more fanpics (with captions added by me)

tumblr_mpdjosqgEh1ry5giso1_500.jpgBrock will be brock

tumblr_mofiwcq5y21snfebao1_500.jpgLe postcard

tumblr_m18qvvoAGD1qlyvq9o1_500.jpgDeleted scene (jk)

tumblr_mm16pyhv7a1s2w0ceo3_250.pngtumblr_mm16pyhv7a1s2w0ceo2_250.pngtumblr_mm16pyhv7a1s2w0ceo3_250.png

tumblr_mm16pyhv7a1s2w0ceo4_250.pngtumblr_mm16pyhv7a1s2w0ceo6_250.pngtumblr_mm16pyhv7a1s2w0ceo5_250.pngInsert funny caption here

#19 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:29 AM

Nice.

There were so many more. I remember the one with the festival at the end and Ash just lost in daze when he saw her in a kumo dress. Good times...I feel like watching the first season now.

#20 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:31 AM

Nice.

There were so many more. I remember the one with the festival at the end and Ash just lost in daze when he saw her in a kumo dress. Good times...I feel like watching the first season now.

Im downloading the entire series (except post diamond and pearl (for now)) with a 1 Mb internet connection. But its worth it.

Made a chatroom (i like making them :D)

link: http://www.chatzy.com/24413775328196

pass: pokemon.

Edited by StrikerTheNoble, 19 July 2013 - 10:41 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pokemon, ship, ash, chocolate cake

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users