Posted 21 July 2018 - 02:59 PM

EXACTLY. :yes:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3242 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 July 2018 - 10:52 PM

Ochaco is damn cute!!! The ship is sailing!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3243 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 12:15 PM

Definitely YES!!!!!! :D

#3244 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 25 July 2018 - 03:13 PM

Definitely YES!!!!!! :D

Its so damn funny to watch the scene where the girls are trying to get info on her and Izuku. Plus, she was rhyming words with love when she was embarrassed was a bonus!

latest?cb=20140126021943

#3245 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 02:49 PM

Le Bump from yours truly on this week's chapter:

Color pic

Chapter 192

latest?cb=20140126021943

#3246 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 03:01 PM

I will say, with what Chapter 192 gave us, I can tell we got some BIG stuff going on with the next chapter

#3247 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 02:36 AM

The story has FINALLY gottten back to hype!!!! :boogie:  :dance: Not that it got boring before but the last few arcs did not progress the story much 

Edited by Phantom_999, 28 July 2018 - 09:50 PM.

#3248 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 03:17 PM

Chapter 193

latest?cb=20140126021943

#3249 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 07:05 PM

my thoughts

Edited by Derock, 03 August 2018 - 08:55 PM.
Sorry! I thought I was posting on my end

#3250 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 08:55 PM

I just saw something very, VERY strange in the beginning of the chapter.

Was that...

EDIT: Break next week... damn! :fist:

latest?cb=20140126021943

#3251 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 09:10 PM

I just saw something very, VERY strange in the beginning of the chapter.

Was that...

EDIT: Break next week... damn! :fist:

You never know, it could just be coincidence!

#3252 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 09:30 PM

Also, the movie came out in Japan, and its becoming a box office... SMASH!!!!!

...had to do it! :chuckle: :P

latest?cb=20140126021943

#3253 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 09:37 PM

Good good!!!!!! and WHAT ELSE!? THE ENGLISH DUB IS BEING RELEASED IN CINEMAS IN THE U.S.A. AND CANADA BY FUNIMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:  :boogie:  :party:

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 August 2018 - 09:37 PM.

#3254 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 07:56 PM

So finally gave in to my curiosity and decided to read the manga, have to say it takes a while for it to get going, I would say it wasn't until chapter 71 that I started to change my opinion about it, I didn't like the hothead, he's still someone who I don't get, he's like Sasuke with his jealousy of Naruto's growth, but he lacked any of the charm, or the backstory to justify his reasoning, I also found it amusing why he couldn't understand why All might didn't choose him as a successor when anyone with any sense could get it, even his own mother understood that he was a spoiled kid used to getting his own way. (It also pissed me off how him bullying Deku for years was dealt with, he doesn't feel remorse, instead he doesn't even seem to think he did anything wrong, and even the manga tries to brush it off, to the point that Deku even respects him, really don't like him much.)

Deku  took a while to grow on me, for pretty much the first third or so I was convinced the kid was suffering from depression, and was suicidal, but he grows as a character, hhim not being a idiot is a refreshing change for a Jump battle manga.

I'd say I liked the one character I thought I'd hate the most, and that was Todoraku? (I read the whole manga and the only names that stuck are Defu, and All might, ever other name literally have no clue.) he was pretty much the Sasuke of the manga, but he actually grew up, his faults were not ignored (though that is the same for all charracters, which I find refreshing when it comes to a manga talking about geniuses.) though as the manga progressed he kind of got boring.

The villain group is not in all honesty not that great and if anything I come away thinking the Hero organisation is run by a bunch of idiots that can't solve anything, they need more brains in that organisation, because they their actions seem very predictable and the Villain group manage to easily stay one step ahead of them.

I'm liking the manga right now, the arc to save the girl was well written, and the last battle with flame dad wasn't bad, also I like how the manga takes it's cues from One Piece, in that each chapter has plenty of content andisn't like Naruto and Bleach were at times you could read the entire chapter in a minute.

I know it does seem like I don't like the manga, yeah I don't think it's as good as Naruto in it's hay day, or even Bleach, and doesn't come close to One Piece, but I can see it getting better, though I'm not sure how I feel that the manga has lefts markers in, where if the mangaka decides to go that route, the face hugger and Deku could be related to All mights predecessor, by All might mentioning how Deku's mother reminded him of her, in personality and looks.

iAnby7W.gif

#3255 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 11:26 PM

I think its just the standard Shounen main character are very forgiving, and don't hold grudges that often. Not only that but Deku already pitiful at the beginning him holding a grudge may have come off as petty. Espically after he did defeat him in the first practice.

Part of the problem is that they show very early on what the summit of power is with All Might, and One For All. In one piece and Naruto we saw glimpses of what the top of power looked like but not enough for us too see its limits as well. We also know what the summit of Deku's power will be since it is literally the same power as All might. Also we know who the final villain/arch enemy is "Mr. Face Hugger." 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 August 2018 - 07:33 AM.

#3256 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 11:38 PM

Has there been any development between Izuku and Uraraka since she decided to "lock" her feelings away?

#3257 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:00 AM

So finally gave in to my curiosity and decided to read the manga, have to say it takes a while for it to get going, I would say it wasn't until chapter 71 that I started to change my opinion about it, I didn't like the hothead, he's still someone who I don't get, he's like Sasuke with his jealousy of Naruto's growth, but he lacked any of the charm, or the backstory to justify his reasoning, I also found it amusing why he couldn't understand why All might didn't choose him as a successor when anyone with any sense could get it, even his own mother understood that he was a spoiled kid used to getting his own way. (It also pissed me off how him bullying Deku for years was dealt with, he doesn't feel remorse, instead he doesn't even seem to think he did anything wrong, and even the manga tries to brush it off, to the point that Deku even respects him, really don't like him much.)

Deku  took a while to grow on me, for pretty much the first third or so I was convinced the kid was suffering from depression, and was suicidal, but he grows as a character, hhim not being a idiot is a refreshing change for a Jump battle manga.

I'd say I liked the one character I thought I'd hate the most, and that was Todoraku? (I read the whole manga and the only names that stuck are Defu, and All might, ever other name literally have no clue.) he was pretty much the Sasuke of the manga, but he actually grew up, his faults were not ignored (though that is the same for all charracters, which I find refreshing when it comes to a manga talking about geniuses.) though as the manga progressed he kind of got boring.

The villain group is not in all honesty not that great and if anything I come away thinking the Hero organisation is run by a bunch of idiots that can't solve anything, they need more brains in that organisation, because they their actions seem very predictable and the Villain group manage to easily stay one step ahead of them.

I'm liking the manga right now, the arc to save the girl was well written, and the last battle with flame dad wasn't bad, also I like how the manga takes it's cues from One Piece, in that each chapter has plenty of content andisn't like Naruto and Bleach were at times you could read the entire chapter in a minute.

I know it does seem like I don't like the manga, yeah I don't think it's as good as Naruto in it's hay day, or even Bleach, and doesn't come close to One Piece, but I can see it getting better, though I'm not sure how I feel that the manga has lefts markers in, where if the mangaka decides to go that route, the face hugger and Deku could be related to All mights predecessor, by All might mentioning how Deku's mother reminded him of her, in personality and looks.

Thats fine, wrlcome on board all the same :smile:

Edited by Phantom_999, 09 August 2018 - 06:01 AM.

#3258 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:57 PM

Phantom, did you see the movie? I gonna buy once it comes out.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#3259 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 05:33 PM

I'm waiting for the English dub to hit theatres. lol Do you have a link to it?

#3260 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:05 PM

I haven't check the sites yet.

latest?cb=20140126021943

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users