• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

#41 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:45 PM

Im pretty sure we don't need to worry about it.

the opening Hinata appears for all of a couple seconds while Sakura appears for quite a bit longer, evne the hand holding is vague if you haven't read the manga.

As for the ending, Sakura appears twice at least, and again the hand holding is vague, in the end of the ending Naruto is standing next to Sakura, and Sasuke as poart of team 7.

the hand holding as someone mentioned earlier is done in a context of unity and togetherness.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#42 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:05 PM

i'm brothered for the bad quality of animation. It's really disgusting.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#43 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:17 PM

Now I hate SnK even more.

#44 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:23 PM

But more than this, they are spoiler users and cracked op/ed designers!

How many openings and endings does just SUMMARIZE future events that will happen in the anime (and already happened in the manga)?

yea that was weird. the part where juubi turns into a tree, nobody who read the manga saw that coming and they should have kept it a secret.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#45 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:43 PM

After finishing my stuff i watched the opening.
All this kitten because of 3~4 seconds on which Naruto holds Hinata's hand and later is show him alone with his other friends.

Seriously you guys disappoint me. there's no reason for kitten on this thread, you guys sounded like the opening was dedicated to the handholding and it was only shown for 3 seconds...

SK-303_image007.jpg

#46 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:05 PM

But I don't think Perriot twisted the handholding in any way. :s This moment was in the manga, and a big moment for Hinata, and Neji too. I loved the flying bird. They might lengthen the actual episode, but why assume things when this is a good start?

ナルサク

#47 Helena

Helena

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, drawing, video games...Uh, so many things...

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:18 PM

guys what i just told you?..i just went on facebook for the first time today and i saw a whole load of crazy nh fans claming their pairing is canon because of the hand hold in the opening/ending

Hah, don't tell me... I just went on facebook and even Sakura's pages have comments like LOL wat? :argh: 

Yeah, facebook is impossible right now... Enough of internet for today.

Edited by Helena, 03 April 2014 - 11:48 PM.

waozuf.jpg

Can't wait!

#48 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:31 PM

Why can't we just let them celebrate.. :ermm: I would be happy too if I were a NH.

Seriously, copying fb comments is not nice at all. I have facebook too, I could check myself if I wanted to.

Edited by sushi., 03 April 2014 - 11:33 PM.

ナルサク

#49 Helena

Helena

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, drawing, video games...Uh, so many things...

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:48 PM

@sushi.  

Actually sushi. the reason why I did so and chose exactly those comments is because said person is a friend of mine and we use to argue a lot about this, in a friendly and healthy way of couse. But since it may cause uneasiness I just edited it. Thanks  :wink: 

And no, I'm not afraid of what may happen with NaruSaku fandom at all, I think they should enjoy their little "cannon" time. I was just SO surprised with my timeline that I got 

" :argh: wth happened with my facebook in a couple of hours?"

waozuf.jpg

Can't wait!

#50 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:43 AM

I think the opening is beautiful.
Ending a lot less well done. Also it's awfully redundant to show again the hand holding in the ending too.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#51 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:47 AM

i'm brothered for the bad quality of animation. It's really disgusting.

Agreed! The beginning animation was so lazy, it's like here lets take stills of them and have them pan to the side or up and down. I want to be pumped before I watch Naruto and the beginning song is what usually gets me excited. Here it was a big flop. They even had a chance to make the ending bad ass with Naruto and Sasuke fighting side by side in the end but it was a big disappointment.

Edited by Konohakitten, 04 April 2014 - 12:49 AM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#52 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:00 AM

Its not the opening and ending that bothered me, its just how much of a display now the NH fandom will make, but I honestly wish if they had to choose between the support stuff and neji, it should have been neji.

I mean yes Manga> than all other media, but the last hurdle for this stuff is the episode itself and hopefully perriot just keeps it to what it should be, mangawise design, focus on neji, its his last act, dont go full blown hinata's effort to hold hands with naruto...

yeah vj is having a party on tumblr

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#53 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:27 AM

Am I like the only one I barely reacted at NH in the opening and ending? :ermm:

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 04 April 2014 - 01:27 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#54 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:48 AM

Am I like the only one I barely reacted at NH in the opening and ending? :ermm:

I'm with you.

#55 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:22 AM

After finishing my stuff i watched the opening.
All this sh*tstorm because of 3~4 seconds on which Naruto holds Hinata's hand and later is show him alone with his other friends.

Seriously you guys disappoint me. there's no reason for sh*tstorm on this thread, you guys sounded like the opening was dedicated to the handholding and it was only shown for 3 seconds...

I completely agree with you. There wasn't anyhting bothering in thoses opening and ending. And what is worse is that Studio Pierrot don't even show that Naruto is holding Hinata's hand. You just see a handholding from 2 people. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#56 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:35 AM

Folks, I think it's fair to let them celebrate. We have tons other op/ed and Road to Ninja (which is Kishi's own direction). So, just let it go and give it a rest ;)

NS have handholding, ramen feeding, crying for the same cause, laughing together, arguments, thinking about each other, tender hugs, joking around together, girlfriend casual comment, and CPR. Nothing can beat that ;)

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#57 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:53 AM

Folks, I think it's fair to let them celebrate. We have tons other op/ed and Road to Ninja (which is Kishi's own direction). So, just let it go and give it a rest ;)

NS have handholding, ramen feeding, crying for the same cause, laughing together, arguments, thinking about each other, tender hugs, joking around together, girlfriend casual comment, and CPR. Nothing can beat that ;)

Exactly. Still, I'm surprised that they didn't go beyond.

#58 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:53 AM

I actually like the ending better. found the 'free bird' representing neji very cheesy in the manga, but the animation was *as expected* very good when it involves hinata.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#59 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:10 AM

In all fairness, we got a ton of fan service with that one music video of Sakura holding Naruto and crying. Then Perriot put that song at the

ending credits and had Sakura in the shower drawing Naruto's face. I mean, at this point, Kishi has hit the point of no return and we all

the final pairing. I say, let NH enjoy the last bits of fan service, just like we all enjoyed when they gave us fan service.

#60 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:30 PM

Let this thread die plz.

SK-303_image007.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users