• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Exact

Exact

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:My fiance <3, Good food, romance, education, math & science, WWll, BF3, war movies, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, narusaku.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:53 PM

I have no time to write one, but I was wondering if anyone has written/read an alternative ending to Naruto? I would love to read it! 

Please post links :) 

If there's already a thread on this, my apologies and please point me to it!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tumblr_n6ghsnynMH1s2je29o1_400.gif 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#2 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:10 PM

It's a bit soon to start finding those fics, perhaps, unless you mean any "ending" fanfics that have been written over the years?

I'm definitely planning to make my own AE fiction.  I just can't accept how Kishimoto destroyed the characters of Naruto and Sakura, and made other characters behave in an OOC way.  I don't know if I can do it, but I would like to try and create an ending where everyone stays in character, and events make sense, and it all progresses to pairings that make sense and have actual development.

Maybe writing will help me heal and gain closure.

#3 Kurama

Kurama

Unforgettable

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Heaven & Earth.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:48 PM

It's a bit soon to start finding those fics, perhaps, unless you mean any "ending" fanfics that have been written over the years?

I'm definitely planning to make my own AE fiction.  I just can't accept how Kishimoto destroyed the characters of Naruto and Sakura, and made other characters behave in an OOC way.  I don't know if I can do it, but I would like to try and create an ending where everyone stays in character, and events make sense, and it all progresses to pairings that make sense and have actual development.

Please do try, it will also help us heal and escape this depression. Damn I can't believe that Kishimoto in his right mind would actually do something like this. By the way, LadyGT also said that maybe she will create an alternate ending, and as we all know, her art rocks!

#4 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:12 PM

This'll just depress you but this is SasuSaku in reality:

http://win-chan.tumb...4813/discontent

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#5 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:29 PM

I'm going redo the 700 but not 12 years like Kishimoto's coup out.

#6 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:01 PM

Good luck :)

#7 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:03 PM

I know working on Naruto: The Demon Within has been helping me out a lot to cope with this mess, Smiter. I just feel that in the long run, if I can think that my friend and I have actually worked on this for a long while and been developing and tweaking the characters, story, and all of that for so long, it makes me feel better about how the mess of the ending we got isn't the ending we need or deserve. Sure, TDW is an AU, but it is still a bit part of my life since it's an RP of Shonen Jump's Big 3, which I also got ones for Bleach and One Piece now, sooooooo, I think TDW will be worth working on, hence why I am designing the cast all over again :)

#8 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:08 PM

Good luck :)

Thanks I'll start on it on Monday. The only thing I need help is with the fighting scenes.

#9 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:45 PM

Thanks I'll start on it on Monday. The only thing I need help is with the fighting scenes.

Well, if you need a hand, dude, I can help. I've had some trouble with fighting scenes too, but I did do a prologue for my own Naruto story a few years ago, and it had some heavy fighting in it.

#10 MolinMondo

MolinMondo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Destroying people online.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:51 PM

This is good thinking, and actually I as well have plans to write something too. Depends how much the fire in me burns.

Kind regards,

MolinMondo, the greatest human on earth.

#11 Exact

Exact

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:My fiance <3, Good food, romance, education, math & science, WWll, BF3, war movies, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, narusaku.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:58 PM

I meant alternative endings for ch. 699/700

I hope you make one! The OOC gets me, too :/ I would love to read what you write. It would probably help many people within the NS community. I want to write one, but I don't want to make promises/commitment to something like that. If you need someone to proof read or provide feed back I'm game.

I do believe an alt. ending would help a lot of people.

This'll just depress you but this is SasuSaku in reality:

http://win-chan.tumb...4813/discontent

I'm scared to click the link.  :ermm:

Do you think it's good?

This is good thinking, and actually I as well have plans to write something too. Depends how much the fire in me burns.

I'd love to read what you come up with. :) I'm not a big writer, but I have valuable opinions (If I do say so myself).

Yeah definitely not the 12 years, but ch. 700 sounds good. Post it when you finish! I'll show my support!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tumblr_n6ghsnynMH1s2je29o1_400.gif 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#12 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:36 PM

I'm scared to click the link.  :ermm:

Do you think it's good?

Haha, yeah. I actually wrote it. I was angsty at the time so I wrote a short little thing about how Sakura and Sasuke's relationship truly is. I'm actually thinking of turning it into a larger work...  :fu: We'll see.

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#13 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:47 PM

Oh, I'll post some of the ones I liked on tumblr:

http://springcourage...alternative-for

http://writersandwiz...5761004/the-end

Series of short stories focusing on Naruto and Sakura as parents: https://www.fanficti...-Uzumaki-Family

One of the people I follow on tumblr wrote it for NaruSaku month last month

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#14 ALESSE

ALESSE

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 11:01 PM

The series ending people leaving the forum, many people knowing that this was the last manga they followed and would close a chapter and along with the shyt endings really culminated to this end. I was fine a first but it's all i thought bout.

A nice fanfiction, and a nice alternate ending done by some good doujin artists and some time will really help us all get some closure.

I don't read or watch much manga anime any more. Getting older and life's just taking its course. So it really is sad that it had to end like this.

But I'm sure within a months time we ll all feel better. Your the person that started heaven and earth. I thank you for it everyday. Had a lot of fun as good memories here. I plan on sticking around.

I know once people simmer down the mood will pick back up.

Just like i said all those factors really affected some of us. I'm glad the ending was that bad. That way once we get a true AE we ll feel better

Anyways. Feel better. Your dah best

Edited by ALESSE, 07 November 2014 - 11:02 PM.

Y7kvBpU.gif

#15 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 11:27 PM

Oh, I'll post some of the ones I liked on tumblr:

http://springcourage...alternative-for

http://writersandwiz...5761004/the-end

Series of short stories focusing on Naruto and Sakura as parents: https://www.fanficti...-Uzumaki-Family

One of the people I follow on tumblr wrote it for NaruSaku month last month

These are some good ones though, I'll say. :D I really liked The End most of all with how sweet it was. at the end.

#16 JG111580

JG111580

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 05:10 AM

I am working on one. There were so many mischaracterizations and plot holes in the finale, I have to go all the way back to 662 to fix them all. I have never written one before, but I have pretty good clarity on how to proceed. If anyone is interested in reading, let me know. I can post a few chapters at a time so that it will almost be like official releases. Maybe it will give some of you something to look forward to. And, this time everyone can relax about the pairings, because the story will end the way that I think was originally intended.

I have an outline nearly complete. The story diverges more and more as the chapters go, so I can include panels that are still applicable if I can figure out how.

Please bear with me.  

#17 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 05:54 AM

I am working on one. There were so many mischaracterizations and plot holes in the finale, I have to go all the way back to 662 to fix them all. I have never written one before, but I have pretty good clarity on how to proceed. If anyone is interested in reading, let me know. I can post a few chapters at a time so that it will almost be like official releases. Maybe it will give some of you something to look forward to. And, this time everyone can relax about the pairings, because the story will end the way that I think was originally intended.

I have an outline nearly complete. The story diverges more and more as the chapters go, so I can include panels that are still applicable if I can figure out how.

Please bear with me.  

Alright. All I can say, dude, is you are SO gonna need all the help you can get.

#18 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:23 AM

If anyone starts on one, post it here please :o I'm totally ready to read anything that's not OOC Kishi's.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#19 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:39 AM

If anyone starts on one, post it here please :o I'm totally ready to read anything that's not OOC Kishi's.

is there a way to post a story online here, without just putting a link like to fanfiction for exemple?

#20 JG111580

JG111580

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:47 AM

I'll take any help or suggestions that I can get. I have been working from 6 to 10 the last 3 days and I only just got to the epilogue. I need to go back and edit it in an easier to read fashion. I can't stop. It's killing me. But I want a good ending. This story deserves one.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users