so apparently, i'm new here smile.gif
i'm really a huge fan of narusaku biggrin.gif

#22 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 15 May 2009 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (jacm @ May 15 2009, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey everyone biggrin.gif
so apparently, i'm new here smile.gif
i'm really a huge fan of narusaku biggrin.gif

Welcome to the Boards and i suggest you get out while you still can

jk we're all family here a_hug.gif
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#23 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (Kori @ May 8 2009, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to the boards. dry.gif noob...jk well kind of. but anyways if you aren't a spy to the SS FC (SasuSaku Fanclub) or the NH FC (NaruHina Fanclub) then you'll do just fine here, but if you are...*pulls out a syerette and rope with duct tape* well you don't want to know mwahaha.gif

facepalm.png

Anyways, a very warm welcome to both of you.

#24 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 15 May 2009 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ May 15 2009, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
facepalm.png

Anyways, a very warm welcome to both of you.

i know...i think i messed up on my pain meds that day...*i'm not an addict so please don't nark on me for that*
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users