• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

#21 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Anime. Soccer (playing, not watching). Writing. Japanese.

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:28 AM

Wonder if Ibiki 'accidentally' scarred them for life? Maybe Sasuke will think twice about leaving next time, and maybe Hinata will realize someone besides Naruto is the right guy for her... Gotta hand it to ibiki! He sure knows his stuff!

#22 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:32 AM

QUOTE (Valor Grim @ Apr 24 2009, 02:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wonder if Ibiki 'accidentally' scarred them for life? Maybe Sasuke will think twice about leaving next time, and maybe Hinata will realize someone besides Naruto is the right guy for her... Gotta hand it to ibiki! He sure knows his stuff!

That's why he was requested to ex-President Bush for being in charge of the CIA, but he promised that he would never leave until he removed Naruto and Sakura of the 'threats' to their happiness. Turns out he's a secret NaruSaku fan
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#23 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:41 AM

Wow. Talk about a big teddy bear! (tell him that and I will deny it!) I wonder if he could go and figure out what chapter their relationship will start? I say that we tell him to 'interrogate' kishi and get him to give us a promise or two about it... mwahaha.gif

#24 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:08 AM

OHNOES I AM TOO LATE, COMRADS!? I HOPE NOT, THAT WOULD BE DISASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. OTL

WAIT! ... AH HAH! DB<

Nevermind! You fellas are having a convo, so I'll just squeeze myself in before WELCOMING THE FREAK OUTTA YA!

rawr.gif

HIYA HIYA HIYAAAAAAAAA! BD NICE TO MEETCHA, I'm krisk! A seeeeeeekrit agent kage/upper-class kage/god form/the unnamed one by mere mortals amongst our lovely batch of members around dees parks! ;D

... NAW JK ILU GUYS. And you too, mister "New Guy"! New Guy = Valor Grim? Grim? So like, some kind of Death Scythe? HOW COOL IS THAT?! Omfg, you're now my personal new sycthe! Although I've noticed that you've latched onto that Deity old pink lady from a few pages back... NO MATTER THOUGH!

I'll simply borrow you on weekends BD...

BD....

BD....

PD

NAW YOU'RE GROSS STOPPIT. D:<

Anyway nuff of that hoo-hah, GLAD YOU'RE HERE! wow.png also ENJOY THE RAGE THAT IS THE NEWEST CHAPTERS OF NAROODO AND THE SUPA FANGASMIC NARUSAKU STUFF WE'VE GOT COOKIN ROUND HERES th_glomp.gif

#25 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:28 AM

...And that my friend Valor...is krisk XDD

#26 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:19 AM

D:

:D?

D:!!!

WHAT HAVE YOU HEARD!?!

ALL LIES! NOTHING IS SACRED!

DDDD:

*esplodes*

#27 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:34 PM

wot.gif all I have to say is... wow.
Krisk, my friend, you have one random imagination! err.gif Thanks for the welcome! I know that with you around, there won't be a dull moment here at H&E.
You guys are nuts! Just like me! I think we will get along nicely! party.gif

#28 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:29 PM

*ties krisk up and starts dragging her back to the bunker*

Sorry, Valor. She managed to get out of her cage somehow.

#29 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:31 PM

Bwahahaha!!! :rofl:
No worries! Just make sure Krisk gets medication...111189.gif

#30 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:28 AM

Ooh...you met Zany, vivacious Krisk...but where's the oddly grim, Zero? Well, keep an eye out for him, he eats newbs like you for breakfast if you stray too close. But welcome anyways!

#31 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:53 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Apr 24 2009, 05:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...And that my friend Valor...is krisk XDD

Does he do crap like this often...?
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#32 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 25 April 2009 - 06:01 AM

QUOTE (Kori @ Apr 25 2009, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Chillax dude tongue.gif

1). He is a She. 2). It's not 'crap'. It's a light-hearted, zany, fun welcome. 3). Loosen up, and dun be so...meh XD

#33 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 06:11 AM

*helps drag Krisk back to her cage*

I have no idea how she got out...

*glares at shadow_uzumaki*

#34 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Apr 25 2009, 02:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chillax dude tongue.gif

1). He is a She. 2). It's not 'crap'. It's a light-hearted, zany, fun welcome. 3). Loosen up, and dun be so...meh XD

sorry ive been SO stressed out all week with a funeral and my insomnia wasnt helping on account i only slept like 2 1/2 hours on average a night. normally i'm more loose i guess the stress is getting to me sorry for that and for the he is a she part that i hope we can see was an honest mistake. i hope i didn't come off as a complete jerk

#35 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (Kori @ Apr 25 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry ive been SO stressed out all week with a funeral and my insomnia wasnt helping on account i only slept like 2 1/2 hours on average a night. normally i'm more loose i guess the stress is getting to me sorry for that and for the he is a she part that i hope we can see was an honest mistake. i hope i didn't come off as a complete jerk

Nah s'okay happy.gif

I hope that everything is less stressed now, and now let's stop taking poor Valor's welcome thread off-topic tongue.gif

#36 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Apr 25 2009, 05:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ooh...you met Zany, vivacious Krisk...but where's the oddly grim, Zero? Well, keep an eye out for him, he eats newbs like you for breakfast if you stray too close. But welcome anyways!

Yeah! She was funny! I enjoyed our little random discussion. Zero? Eat me for breakfast? What is he? A cannibal? I mean, yeah I'm a noob, but seriously? I don't think there is much he could do anyway... (not a personal challenge). Anywho. I enjoy reading everything, so I don't mind, Sakura. I can't wait to talk to Zero now! *hehehe*

#37 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:28 AM

SRY DON'T MEAN TO HIJACK A DEDTHREAD. JUST SAW, HAD TO REPLY FUFU

QUOTE (Kori @ Apr 24 2009, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Kori @ Apr 25 2009, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh golly, I'm so manly others seem to forget and assume differently. AWESOME rawr.gif

Anyway, I don't mean to start anything up, I just gotta say LMFAO *THROWS SHOE*

Don't project; it sucks for others, even if you've got an explanation handy. emoticon_monocle.gif And yeah, you kinda did came off as one for about 5 seconds, but then I read more posts and I had an 'ah-hah' moment. So alls gravy BD

still though, MEOW~! Next time, we will definitely meet at the flagpole after school to settle things, kk? ;D

QUOTE (Valor Grim @ Apr 26 2009, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah! She was funny! I enjoyed our little random discussion. Zero? Eat me for breakfast? What is he? A cannibal? I mean, yeah I'm a noob, but seriously? I don't think there is much he could do anyway... (not a personal challenge). Anywho. I enjoy reading everything, so I don't mind, Sakura. I can't wait to talk to Zero now! *hehehe*

WAI TANK YOU. XD

And you're welcome for .. welcoming you? tongue.gif Eithery way, I'm really happy that you're enjoying it so much here! 8D Also, there's a point to this reply-- ZERO, YOU STILL NEED TO FREAK THIS ONE OUT. D:<

yays now he'll be the l8t one fufufufuf

#38 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:04 PM

I am enjoying it here! People really seem to have a good time talking with one another and I enjoy it! as for Zero freaking me out... not sure how that's going to work out. I'm not one to scare easy. *not to brag or anything like that* I just want to say hi! (Think I should send him an IM?)

#39 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:02 PM

LOL nah that would just confuse the poor guy XD

Don't worry bout it, I think I can pull a few strings... :stillteehee:

#40 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 04:39 PM

Cool! You're the best, Krisk! th_yeah.gif
Hopefully, he won't be too mad... sakura.gif
Those would hurt...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users