• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#21 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 19 January 2009 - 01:18 AM

Welcome dude. Im still pretty new too and you'll get a hang of things once read a few threads and pay a few visits to LC happy.gif

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#22 Stevie

Stevie

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:06 PM

Thanks everyone. I know I will have fun. Yeah I am fresh meat so I guess I have to be careful, huh? Everyone please be gentle LOL. tongue.gif

#23 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Jan 18 2009, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
MUHAHA WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! Na i cant act like zero.!

huh.gif No one... tries... to... act... like... me. NO ONE! -throws lkm in into the door labeled "Zero's Food"- For I am the one, true, and greatest Zero of them all! Hello newbie, I'm sure you're wondering what just happened right now. You're probably scared and confused of the dark presence that lurks around your mind. But let me assure you, that I would never "harm" one of our own members. Unless they cross my line. mwahaha.gif This is H&E, so enjoy. Just don't get on my bad side or else you'll end up like our little friend just now. The mods are here to help so please use them. And also take note, to never cross into the dark side. Unless you want to. Yokoso to the END!

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#24 Stevie

Stevie

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (Zero BD @ Jan 19 2009, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
huh.gif No one... tries... to... act... like... me. NO ONE! -throws lkm in into the door labeled "Zero's Food"- For I am the one, true, and greatest Zero of them all! Hello newbie, I'm sure you're wondering what just happened right now. You're probably scared and confused of the dark presence that lurks around your mind. But let me assure you, that I would never "harm" one of our own members. Unless they cross my line. mwahaha.gif This is H&E, so enjoy. Just don't get on my bad side or else you'll end up like our little friend just now. The mods are here to help so please use them. And also take note, to never cross into the dark side. Unless you want to. Yokoso to the END!

Thank you oh great and powerful Zero. I am in awe of you presence. It's great to meet you. biggrin.gif

#25 Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-God

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Movies, Anime, Martial Arts,Games, and hanging out with my friends

Posted 21 January 2009 - 07:28 AM

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!!
"I got lost on the road of life"
-Hatake Kakashi

Image by YumeChan23 (http://yumechan23.deviantart.com/)

#26 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 21 January 2009 - 08:37 AM

Welcome.

Have fun.

Enjoy your stay.

Don't think there's much else that you need to know. Heh. You've gotta experience it for yourself.

Laters.
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#27 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:39 PM

Velcome, velcome! I am....the shadow.... ninja.gif Bah, I'm just your friendly neighborhood fellow member of this wonderful thread! Do keep your hands and feet inside at all times, or risk being eaten by the more....ravenous members of the this place. Now.... *goes back to following Zero* a_shifty.gif

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 22 January 2009 - 11:40 PM.

#28 Stevie

Stevie

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 06:28 PM

It's nice to meet you all! 111191.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users