#21 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (Abel Nightroad @ Jun 9 2012, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, I actually kinda missed it. Nice reminder of more...well, less stressful times, no?

sure why not. regardless, i'm more gritty and raw and outside the law, doncha know.

get glomps somewhere else! fu.png

Don't get me wrong, what I've got played through so far is enjoyable. While I do prefer ME2 over ME3, on it's own ME3 is a great game. True, I've not gotten to the end yet....lol, what I get for not being dedicated to one game at a time as I've been working on others, just keep swapping out the disc.

Though, I did spend the extra $10 after I got it to get the DLC for the extra character, weapons, expanded story, and stuff. No, not just for the completion aspect (though, as I got ME2 new, I had all the DLC characters from the get go, free), but more for the full experience. Surprised the alien guy has a South African sounding accent, lol.

Even went to a midnight launch for ME3, lol. First time I did that...though, if I do it again, will have to remember to bring a book or something, lol. Still, managed to win some free stuff from the trivia contest they held while we waited.

the ending makes the rest of the game seem like a goldmine of amazing, that said finish the ending so you can keep this mentality. ME3 isn't a good game, save yourself. And lmao Javik was the only thing worth extra dough (but honestly shouldn't have been DLC in the first place, i mean really? a prothean? bioware did you forget what prothean means in your lore? pfff).

The extra dlc weapons were lame (seriously the argus was ugly and the N7 guns were baby-food). all you need is the vindicator/particle rifle, raptor/black widow, wraith/disciple/claymore (for tali lolol), tempest, carnifex, and the cain - and you're set to kill all da rEApers.

for ME2 though, the dlc was flawless. the missions, the characters, hell even the gear. such a great game! so ME2 > ME >>>>>>>> ME3, rip mass effect universe forever. #stillbitter

and oohh midnight launches!! sounds sweaty. i saw a vid where the VAs joined (i think it was in california or florida). it was cool (flawless Hale and Meer) but awkward (dammit Keener). seriously it ruined what Garrus is to me, Brandon why? argh1.png [link]

By the time I found out it had a PS2 version as well as the Gamecube version I play at my neighbor's sometimes, the PS3 had been out so long stores were phasing out PS2 games. Not that easy to find, but I was lucky to find Legendia and Abyss (former by design, latter by random chance while looking for Dragon Age Origins).

lol ironic, since I found Abyss by chance - and only then i had to place a special order. stupid gamestop.

either way symphonia is a must abel, jeeeeez.
just check ebay! super cheap and very naiz sellers.

Lol, as is my habit, I've not finished any of my FF games....too many being worked on at same time on so many seperate consoles, lol. XII was actually the first one I ever owned, then X-2, then I dug around until I found X. Waited a LONG time, long after it first vanished from store shelves, to nab XIII (Greatest Hits version) for $20 bucks. Got XIII-2 pre-order as, not just a FF fan...well, yes, as a Final Fantasy fan, lol. So far, I enjoy each game, based on its own merits.

Truth be told, I hear what the non-fans of specific FF games say, but I don't agree. I've even played FF7 on my neighbor's PSP and, while dated, I've only played fragments. Still, I'm not the sort to be such an uber fan of only one game in the franchise to say all others pale in comparison.

Though, so far, of all my FF games, XII has to be top on my list at the moment as it gets so emotionally charged. I don't want to give spoilers, but it gives villains you just want to take down because of the things they've done and how the game presents them.

man i wished i had waited like you did for ff13, got that kitten for 60 dollars. BUYERS REMORSE OVERLOAD

and lmao you and your hopping around the titles. i don't know how you do it, i'd go nuts if i had to immerse myself into 5 different universes at the same time.
also i'm not damning the other titles because i hate one. i liked the ones i played (hell even 8 until it got all... RINOA-y) but 13 is just something i can't excuse.

i do want to finish FF12 though. I don't know why i didn't finish it, but i'll be sure to try it again someday. i mean i DID force myself through 13, might as well give 12 a chance too.

I'm looking. For one, trying to decide between waiting for GOTY edition or not. As for Arkham Asylum, same thing...GOTY edition or not.

um goty of course? why not?

Lol, hang on to that idea for a bit, might end up having something new you might like to use him/her in.

please do, the ideas are kind of manifesting on their own whenever i see you (twss). bounty hunters are op and its about time they made a come-back in that RP section here pictureem0.gif

Lol, no, that's flag officers in the clan. I'm just up to Captain. Its a bit of RPing there as we 'pretend' to actually be Starfleet out of Star Trek, complete with ships (ie, how members are divided, for cross-ship competitons and stuff), naval type ranks, chain of command, et cetera. I'm one step down from a flag rank....not sure how Fleet Captain and Commodore factor in though, lol.

man i love space. jelly of you!

1280x1024 resolution small? Lol.

Greed's sig, for example, is 799x597 for example.

1366x768 or bust bro pictureem0.gif

idk then. maybe they have special permissions or are bypassing rules or JUST DAMN SPECIAL. oh and i adblocked his sig because it's huge, umad greed? pimp.png

#22 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (krisk @ Jun 11 2012, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sure why not. regardless, i'm more gritty and raw and outside the law, doncha know.

get glomps somewhere else! fu.png

Uhm...lol?

the ending makes the rest of the game seem like a goldmine of amazing, that said finish the ending so you can keep this mentality. ME3 isn't a good game, save yourself. And lmao Javik was the only thing worth extra dough (but honestly shouldn't have been DLC in the first place, i mean really? a prothean? bioware did you forget what prothean means in your lore? pfff).

He can be somewhat of a downer at times, truth be told, with his fatalist attitude and all. Still, he pops up on my squad more often than not due to his killer-ness on the field of battle.

Which reminds me, if you upload a ME2 save file that everyone lived in (got that on my first play through), they'll show up in ME3. Was rather enjoyable, for example, kicking tail and taking names alongside Jack again.

The extra dlc weapons were lame (seriously the argus was ugly and the N7 guns were baby-food). all you need is the vindicator/particle rifle, raptor/black widow, wraith/disciple/claymore (for tali lolol), tempest, carnifex, and the cain - and you're set to kill all da rEApers.

Personally, I prefer sniper rifles. True, not the best shot, but loved the anti-material rifle I got in ME2 and ran with a pair of snipers as my main squad in ME2. In ME3, my main two are assault rifle and sniper rifle (don't have names off the top of my head at moment of which exactly I use).

I also did the 'play the Reckoning demo to unlock free stuff in ME3' thing too...so got some armor and the Chakram Launcher rifle too.

for ME2 though, the dlc was flawless. the missions, the characters, hell even the gear. such a great game! so ME2 > ME >>>>>>>> ME3, rip mass effect universe forever. #stillbitter

From what I understand, I was lucky as I was able to have the DLC from the start instead of half-way through my game. Supposedly it makes them more integrated into the story without having to start a whole new file.

and oohh midnight launches!! sounds sweaty. i saw a vid where the VAs joined (i think it was in california or florida). it was cool (flawless Hale and Meer) but awkward (dammit Keener). seriously it ruined what Garrus is to me, Brandon why? argh1.png [link]

More like boring if you don't bring a book or something. You have to wait until the stroke of 12 before they'll actually hand the game to you and I was starting to nod off as I didn't have anything to keep my mind occupied. At least the Mass Effect trivia for free swag was fun (I ended up with a copy of the ME3 poster...just need to get it framed now, lol).

lol ironic, since I found Abyss by chance - and only then i had to place a special order. stupid gamestop.

I was at a really out of my way Gamestop when I found Abyss. Was a few streets off from where the copy of Dragon Age Origins I wanted was (Ultimate Edition, by the way, so all the DLC included free in new copies like I got), but the guy at the counter was nice enough to give directions and call ahead for me to let them know to hold one.

Sad to say, PS2 games just aren't that easy to find anymore.

either way symphonia is a must abel, jeeeeez.
just check ebay! super cheap and very naiz sellers.

Lol, it is on my list, but, as I said, PS2 games aren't that easy to come by...nor is $ to pay for everything. B-day is soon, so we'll see how much I get.

man i wished i had waited like you did for ff13, got that kitten for 60 dollars. BUYERS REMORSE OVERLOAD

Main reason was I didn't have a console for it until long after it came out, lol....in part. Other reason was when I thought about going to nab it prior to having the console, it was already off-shelves....was surprised when I found the red box edition when I did.

and lmao you and your hopping around the titles. i don't know how you do it, i'd go nuts if i had to immerse myself into 5 different universes at the same time.

When ME3 was set to come out, I knuckled down and finished ME2 (was surprised to be able to keep playing after ending credits, lol) and survived the suicide mission with ALL my crew alive.

As for the rest, sometimes I just feel like playing a certain game at a certain point in time. I own them, so it isn't like I have a limited time to finish one or another, lol.

also i'm not damning the other titles because i hate one. i liked the ones i played (hell even 8 until it got all... RINOA-y) but 13 is just something i can't excuse.

I don't own that many Final Fantasy games.

X
X-2
XII
XII: Revenant Wings
XIII
XIII-2

With these, though, part of my lack of progress is being stuck at points where I have to grind and level up to get through the next area.

i do want to finish FF12 though. I don't know why i didn't finish it, but i'll be sure to try it again someday. i mean i DID force myself through 13, might as well give 12 a chance too.

Lol, XII has an epic story. There is one optional boss that is nigh impossible to beat....the final Hunt (if you've played XII, then you know that reference).

um goty of course? why not?

Lol, we'll see. Again, depending on how my funds are, might get Tales Of Graces F instead. I've seen the Asylum GOTY, but it is in 3D, and I'm not 100% if what I'm reading about it having an on/off option for that feature is true or not (lol, not even everything I've read is sure on that either).

please do, the ideas are kind of manifesting on their own whenever i see you (twss). bounty hunters are op and its about time they made a come-back in that RP section here pictureem0.gif

Lol, well I've spilt the basic info on my 4 RPG ideas, 2 of which are already posted. Idea #5 requires some work, but we'll see on that one.

man i love space. jelly of you!

Lol. I would be lying if I said I was not planning to aim for the big 5-star spot as Fleet Admiral (head of the clan) position some day. Hmm, that actually has a nice ring to it, lol.

1366x768 or bust bro pictureem0.gif

Lol, not really that much difference, no? 'Sides, any higher resolution and the text will be too small to read, lol.

idk then. maybe they have special permissions or are bypassing rules or JUST DAMN SPECIAL. oh and i adblocked his sig because it's huge, umad greed? pimp.png

*Shrugs.*

Point there. I've seen forums that use an 'either/or' system based on size in pixels and size in bytes used....not sure what H&E uses.
"What use is a word with but one meaning?"

#23 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (Abel Nightroad @ Jun 12 2012, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uhm...lol?

y-you too

He can be somewhat of a downer at times, truth be told, with his fatalist attitude and all. Still, he pops up on my squad more often than not due to his killer-ness on the field of battle.

Which reminds me, if you upload a ME2 save file that everyone lived in (got that on my first play through), they'll show up in ME3. Was rather enjoyable, for example, kicking tail and taking names alongside Jack again.

man he's the J'onn J'onzz of the masseffect-universe. he's kind of allowed to be a stick in the primordial mud. and that's not what i meant by "not dlc" - meant that he should have been in-game when we bought it, not "available if you want it."

bioware/EA really shined with the selfishness they displayed with this game, and the fact that they went this far (using a being from a once extinct race of people in their lore for money) took a huge chunk of the greed-cake. I couldn't even like Javik at the beginning because of what he represents. but then he started his "OUT THE AIRLOCK" and "IN MY DAY..." and "PRIMATIVE THIS, PRIMITIVE THAT" thing and i fell in love pictureem0.gif

LOL you liked that they gave 5 second cameos to the crew we spent a whole game recruiting? geez, man! wish i could live in your world :c

Personally, I prefer sniper rifles. True, not the best shot, but loved the anti-material rifle I got in ME2 and ran with a pair of snipers as my main squad in ME2. In ME3, my main two are assault rifle and sniper rifle (don't have names off the top of my head at moment of which exactly I use).

intradesting.. didn't play infiltrator myself, but i did get that sniper "training" from me2 for kittens and giggles. totally useless in me3, what with that weight distribution handicap

speaking of, how'd you manage to carry both rifles at the same time? must've been a huge crutch with your "powers" - that is unless you played soldier. if so nvm

From what I understand, I was lucky as I was able to have the DLC from the start instead of half-way through my game. Supposedly it makes them more integrated into the story without having to start a whole new file.

lol well the dlc missions themselves worked wherever you were during me2. the story was so heavily emphasized on "do what you want till TIM calls" that spending time going to save david, or recruit kasumi and zaeed, or help liara that it fit without hindering the overall pace.

although arrival was the only one that needed to be played after the suicide mission, since it directly ties in with me3. i mean hackett gives you a grace period to get your ass in gear, so it's not surprising that arrival was the last one they released.

More like boring if you don't bring a book or something. You have to wait until the stroke of 12 before they'll actually hand the game to you and I was starting to nod off as I didn't have anything to keep my mind occupied. At least the Mass Effect trivia for free swag was fun (I ended up with a copy of the ME3 poster...just need to get it framed now, lol).

LOL reading during the hype of me3. i just figured that, what with people jazzin in their panteloons, the people during those midnight launches would be busy circle-jerking to mass effect, like talking/debating in line during the wait. i mean the script leaked beforehand, figured fans would be raging about it in line

well at least you know now haha. and kittening LOVE TRIVIA. what'd you answer? what were some of the questions? deets deets!

I was at a really out of my way Gamestop when I found Abyss. Was a few streets off from where the copy of Dragon Age Origins I wanted was (Ultimate Edition, by the way, so all the DLC included free in new copies like I got), but the guy at the counter was nice enough to give directions and call ahead for me to let them know to hold one.

Sad to say, PS2 games just aren't that easy to find anymore.

it's always nice when you get pleasant gamestop employees. the same happened with me! with the same game! waterthechances argh1.png
this bubbly as hell lady helped me by offering to ring me up when they had a copy. worked like a charm and didn't even charge me for the "special" arrangement. yay pimp.png

@symphonia
oh wow wtf I just checked ebay. these bastards are charging up to 40 for their used copies. whaaat. guess you're right hm.png

Main reason was I didn't have a console for it until long after it came out, lol....in part. Other reason was when I thought about going to nab it prior to having the console, it was already off-shelves....was surprised when I found the red box edition when I did.

LOL I DID THAT PLEASE KILL ME
such a regret. glad your lack of console saved you from this feeling ugh.

and lol i'm not, pretty sure there were millions of once-played copies after a month or so. i couldn't even sell mine for 60%-75% like i usually get (had to settle for like 45% wtffffuu). #fatality #hurtstolive #fml

When ME3 was set to come out, I knuckled down and finished ME2 (was surprised to be able to keep playing after ending credits, lol) and survived the suicide mission with ALL my crew alive.

As for the rest, sometimes I just feel like playing a certain game at a certain point in time. I own them, so it isn't like I have a limited time to finish one or another, lol.

lol the suicide mission was easy tho.. although, while i admit they made it child's play, i did like it better than me3's suicide end.

ahh, well i meant you know like ~~~immersion~~~
totally get into the universe of whatever medium and enjoy it to it's fullest. although it may just be me who values that above all else in videogames idk

I don't own that many Final Fantasy games.

X
X-2
XII
XII: Revenant Wings
XIII
XIII-2

With these, though, part of my lack of progress is being stuck at points where I have to grind and level up to get through the next area.

GRINDINNNNN

well i'd recommend playing the older ones on an emulator. personally i never finished ff7 (BURN HER AT THE STAKE) but i would like to try again. the story is top-notch, as are the characters. ff8 is pretty gud too, but brace yourself for rinoa getting all... creepy. and squall losing his "whatever"-ness hm.png

also now that i think about it, legend of dragoon is the same type of thing - you could give that one a shot as well.

Lol, we'll see. Again, depending on how my funds are, might get Tales Of Graces F instead. I've seen the Asylum GOTY, but it is in 3D, and I'm not 100% if what I'm reading about it having an on/off option for that feature is true or not (lol, not even everything I've read is sure on that either).
Lol, well I've spilt the basic info on my 4 RPG ideas, 2 of which are already posted. Idea #5 requires some work, but we'll see on that one.
Lol. I would be lying if I said I was not planning to aim for the big 5-star spot as Fleet Admiral (head of the clan) position some day. Hmm, that actually has a nice ring to it, lol.
Lol, not really that much difference, no? 'Sides, any higher resolution and the text will be too small to read, lol.
*Shrugs.*

Point there. I've seen forums that use an 'either/or' system based on size in pixels and size in bytes used....not sure what H&E uses.

@batman
LOL WHAT 3D? news to me. doubt it works without a 3D tv doncha know? i didn't hear any outrage from it lacking an alleged off/on switch, so i think you're okay.

@rpg:
jeez well, good luck then. dunno how you'll balance that much time, doin that many RPGs but hey you've got exp. enough to dealwithit

@your fleet
silly i know what an admiral is. commander or bust, tbh pictureem0.gif

@resolution
MEH don't bring logic into me wanting to compare screen-peen size hm.png

@sigs
ohwell, when the sig is compact it usually looks better. thats just me tho pictureem0.gif

#24 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:05 AM

QUOTE (krisk @ Jun 14 2012, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

y-you too

*Glances around shiftily.*

Hey, I prefered your glomping me to my cat's glomps....at least you didn't dig claws into the back of my leg in your sneak attack hugs, lol.

man he's the J'onn J'onzz of the masseffect-universe. he's kind of allowed to be a stick in the primordial mud. and that's not what i meant by "not dlc" - meant that he should have been in-game when we bought it, not "available if you want it."

I've seen my 'out of time' movies and series. If portrayed right, such characters can be funny. Javik was done good, he comes across as funny and serious. I'm going to have fun running his loyalty mission when it comes up.

bioware/EA really shined with the selfishness they displayed with this game, and the fact that they went this far (using a being from a once extinct race of people in their lore for money) took a huge chunk of the greed-cake. I couldn't even like Javik at the beginning because of what he represents. but then he started his "OUT THE AIRLOCK" and "IN MY DAY..." and "PRIMATIVE THIS, PRIMITIVE THAT" thing and i fell in love pictureem0.gif

At least we don't have to worry about playing nice and loosing friendship points with him like Morgan (sp?) from Dragon Age: Origins....man, that woman like to suck the joy out of doing nice things for people. Javik, though, was portrayed more humorous, in my opinion.

As for him being 'launch day' DLC...*shrugs*. Not 100% on how I lean across the fence on that one. True, I wasn't happy to only find out about it on the day of picking up my order, so I think they could have at least advertised that tidbit more, no?

LOL you liked that they gave 5 second cameos to the crew we spent a whole game recruiting? geez, man! wish i could live in your world :c

You only got 5 seconds? I went through a whole mission of laughing while Jack had to try and watch her language. Your ME2 Yeoman (forget her name off top of my head, but she was the one who told you about new messages and fed your fish and stuff) shows up on the Citadel too....but don't want to give too many spoilers.

intradesting.. didn't play infiltrator myself, but i did get that sniper "training" from me2 for kittens and giggles. totally useless in me3, what with that weight distribution handicap

Soldier, straight up....most guns and all. Left biotics to squad members to auto-use as I didn't know nothing....though I probably should dig ME2 out again and start over as something else.

speaking of, how'd you manage to carry both rifles at the same time? must've been a huge crutch with your "powers" - that is unless you played soldier. if so nvm

Yep, Soldier. Got a pistol, SMG, assault rifle, shotgun, and sniper rifle on me at all times. Actually, now that I think about it, I'm more of a shotgun and sniper combo user....sniper when I get the drop on my, well, prey and shotty (particulary with one of the ammo powers, ice bullets for instance) for everything else...lol, gotta love icing enemies with the shotty and ice ammo power, then meleeing them into shattered shards.

lol well the dlc missions themselves worked wherever you were during me2. the story was so heavily emphasized on "do what you want till TIM calls" that spending time going to save david, or recruit kasumi and zaeed, or help liara that it fit without hindering the overall pace.

I loved how ME2 gave you all these moral quandries. Of course, don't want to give too many spoilers, which I can't do if I start discussing some of those 'choices' you make. Zaeed's loyalty mission, all I'm going to say on it at this point in time, lol.

although arrival was the only one that needed to be played after the suicide mission, since it directly ties in with me3. i mean hackett gives you a grace period to get your ass in gear, so it's not surprising that arrival was the last one they released.

Don't have Arrival yet.

LOL reading during the hype of me3. i just figured that, what with people jazzin in their panteloons, the people during those midnight launches would be busy circle-jerking to mass effect, like talking/debating in line during the wait. i mean the script leaked beforehand, figured fans would be raging about it in line

Was rather quiet in the store I was at. One guy was at the display consoles they had set-up to play the ME3 demo. There was also a guy wearing a sheriff's uniform (lol, yep, there was a cop in line to buy ME3 at midnight launch).

well at least you know now haha. and kittening LOVE TRIVIA. what'd you answer? what were some of the questions? deets deets!

Well, for example, my question was who destroyed the SR-1 at the beginning of ME2 (knew it as I had pretty much only started ME2 myself not that long before hand, lol). Forget what the other guy answered to win the cardboard store display.

it's always nice when you get pleasant gamestop employees. the same happened with me! with the same game! waterthechances argh1.png
this bubbly as hell lady helped me by offering to ring me up when they had a copy. worked like a charm and didn't even charge me for the "special" arrangement. yay pimp.png

Lol, tell me about it. So far, in my entire Gamestop shopping experience, only had one encounter with a grouchy clerk.

@symphonia
oh wow wtf I just checked ebay. these bastards are charging up to 40 for their used copies. whaaat. guess you're right hm.png

Checked Gamestop...they only have it on Gamecube.

LOL I DID THAT PLEASE KILL ME
such a regret. glad your lack of console saved you from this feeling ugh.

Lol, random find of a new copy at Best Buy is how I got FF 13.

and lol i'm not, pretty sure there were millions of once-played copies after a month or so. i couldn't even sell mine for 60%-75% like i usually get (had to settle for like 45% wtffffuu). #fatality #hurtstolive #fml

Lol, I was seeing used copies of ME3 days after it had came out.

lol the suicide mission was easy tho.. although, while i admit they made it child's play, i did like it better than me3's suicide end.

Well, easy if you didn't delay going through the Relay and used the right team members for the right jobs.

ahh, well i meant you know like ~~~immersion~~~
totally get into the universe of whatever medium and enjoy it to it's fullest. although it may just be me who values that above all else in videogames idk

Lol, that's why I got FF X after playing X-2 (got X-2 as a gift, so had to find X myself) some, I wanted to experience the full story.

GRINDINNNNN

Lol, tell me about it. In X-2, for example, I'm stuck on the Shiva battle.

well i'd recommend playing the older ones on an emulator. personally i never finished ff7 (BURN HER AT THE STAKE) but i would like to try again. the story is top-notch, as are the characters. ff8 is pretty gud too, but brace yourself for rinoa getting all... creepy. and squall losing his "whatever"-ness hm.png

I could also just download them to my console's HDD. I've seen them for sale, well some of them.

#25 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:06 AM

Had to split the post to fit everything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also now that i think about it, legend of dragoon is the same type of thing - you could give that one a shot as well.

Name sounds familiar, but not one I recognize easily. Will have to look it up.

@batman
LOL WHAT 3D? news to me. doubt it works without a 3D tv doncha know? i didn't hear any outrage from it lacking an alleged off/on switch, so i think you're okay.

http://www.gamestop....dition-3d/77274

From what I dig up on Google, it is implied the 3D effect is a toggle found in-game or something.

@rpg:
jeez well, good luck then. dunno how you'll balance that much time, doin that many RPGs but hey you've got exp. enough to dealwithit

Lol, as I say often and regularly, I am a self-admit RPG-aholic. Sometimes I do get carried away, but its all in good fun for me.

@your fleet
silly i know what an admiral is. commander or bust, tbh pictureem0.gif

Lol. No, I won't make you salute me.....*double lolz*. I'm actually one of the more informal members of my fleet.

Depending on what PC games you play, might have seen me or one of the others running around.

@resolution
MEH don't bring logic into me wanting to compare screen-peen size hm.png

Lol...*chuckles.*

@sigs
ohwell, when the sig is compact it usually looks better. thats just me tho pictureem0.gif

Yeah, have to agree. Can be a little annoying having to scroll so much between posts...why most of my sigs tend to be more...well, horizontal in design, lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users