Close
Photo

The Last (NaruSaku Wiki Page Fan Version)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 GiaraShidori

GiaraShidori

Cosplayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Cosplay *.*

Posted 16 July 2016 - 02:35 AM

Hi Guys,

just randomly surf though the Web for new NaruSaku content again and found this here: http://narutofanon.w..._Haruno_(Nikki)

I find the story idea very interesting, specially the edit scene images from the Movie *.*

Older_Sakura_and_naruto.jpg

Naruto_trying_to_save_Sakura_.jpg

Dattebayo :P

Watching up und down :nslove: :narusaku:

#2 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 10:58 PM

Has SP opened their eyes and finally seen that there is no story potential with NH or SS? The only way Naruto could be revived for a halfway decent romance story sub-plot or character development would be to have Naruto and Sakura interact. Naruto cannot act himself around Hinata, and the same goes for Sakura and Sasuke. 

I couldn't care less about Naruto at this point, but in the event NS shows a potential come back, I may look into this series with some interest in the future. Only time will tell. 

#3 GiaraShidori

GiaraShidori

Cosplayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 12:08 AM

Hi Dalton.T.R,

this is unfortunately only a Fan Version, no offical, but this would the perfect end for the Naruto series, an end that has everyone awaits, but kishsi-teme betray us for the dirty money, but if we see what the NH and SS Fans get, we can only they laugh at, they get a NH child that name is mixed from Naruto and boring and has a banana hair style, a very bad Naruto fahter that don't care about his family and a Sasuke that has try to killed his own daughter, because he dosen't know her, because he is never home and a Sakura that is always alone, because her great husband dosen't care about her or his daughter, i mean, in the begin, they haven't still a single family photo and i bet Sasuke has touch or kiss Sakura only once in the whole marriage, by the act of making a baby, but after this never again and in the end, we come to his daughter, that even more look like the child of him and Karin, it's just so ridiculous, kishi-teme needs The kitten Last to explain NH and Naruto Still Deeper Falling Gaiden to explain the child of SS, so in the end, they can only laugh at the NH and SS fans, because they have ruin the serie and get what they deserve, the biggest kitten, that every has exist :( xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

But which series you meant, to look into? :O

Greets

Giara

#4 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 12:43 AM

We should not dishonour ourselves taking this crap movie and only replacing it with NS. TL is kitten beyond ships, the whole movie needs to be replaced from top to bottom. NS is too good for this kitten. . NS would be a treasure in a dirty sea

Lets keep our ship clean! ~

ナルサク

#5 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:17 AM

We should not dishonour ourselves taking this crap movie and only replacing it with NS. TL is kitten beyond ships, the whole movie needs to be replaced from top to bottom. NS is too good for this kitten. . NS would be a treasure in a dirty sea

I just realize some of member here are not so different than "THEM". They edit Minato, Kushina, and Naruto family breakfast picture with NH family, and now some of those NS fans edit The Last replacing Hinata with Sakura.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#6 GiaraShidori

GiaraShidori

Cosplayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 10:51 PM

Good Argument, but I like the pics nevertheless, but if you have some NaruSaku stuff from a Fan Movie Version, i would like this of course more ^-^

#7 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:56 AM

I rather not have this trash movie as a NaruSaku movie. Because this is a very badly done romance movie not a real Naruto movie.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#8 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:18 PM

I rather not have this trash movie as a NaruSaku movie. Because this is a very badly done romance movie not a real Naruto movie.

Ironic isn't it ... those who said they hate the ending are those who use and edit that stuff into NS, it's like 694 chapter of NS development still not enough, they edit the things they hate into NS ......

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#9 GiaraShidori

GiaraShidori

Cosplayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 06:40 PM

true

#10 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:58 PM

That's creepy.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#11 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 21 July 2016 - 03:13 AM

I rather see a new NaruSaku fanmade movie. Make the villain Madara and have a epic final battle.

509356167_759751.gif?4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users